Avatar image for avengersasssemb
AvengersAsssemb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By AvengersAsssemb

Team one in a massive spite stomp. This is almost flag worthy.

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T1 with Thanos MVP. He has the reality power time and space stone. Not really fair.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rem

Morals off Thanos carry’s T1.

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Superman vs four statues?

Superman lol stomps.

AvengersAsssemb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AvengersAsssemb

@ipvman said:

So Superman vs four statues?

Superman lol stomps.

What if Thanos turns team 2 into statues? What if Thor oneshots Superman with Stormbreaker? What if Thor uses the Bifrost to win via BFR? What if Hela curb-stomps by spamming spikes, giving them nowhere to hide? What if Captain Marvel just beats them all the death?

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By IPvMan

@avengersasssemb: I've never seen a statue move personally so all that would be very impressive. But I don't see any of that happening before a morals off Superman crumples them.

AvengersAsssemb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AvengersAsssemb

@ipvman said:

@avengersasssemb: I've never seen a statue move personally so all that would be very impressive. But I don't see any of that happening before a morals off Superman crumples them.

Superman is too weak to damage Hulk, let alone Thanos, Star-level Thor, Captain Marvel, or Hela in Asgard.

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By IPvMan

@avengersasssemb: No one you mentioned has a blunt durability feat to tank even one punch from Superman. Thor was beaten up and almost killed by Kurse, Hela, and Thanos who don't have striking feats like Superman. Hulk was KOd by Thanos who can't even create a shockwave with a punch. Thanos was bloodied by punches from Iron Man and Hela and Captain Marvel don't even have a blunt durability feat, they get blown up.

Superman KOs four statues. This is a fact.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinity Gems are too much. Team 1

AvengersAsssemb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman said:

@avengersasssemb: No one you mentioned has a blunt durability feat to tank even one punch from Superman. Thor was beaten up and almost killed by Kurse, Hela, and Thanos who don't have striking feats like Superman. Hulk was KOd by Thanos who can't even create a shockwave with a punch. Thanos was bloodied by punches from Iron Man and Hela and Captain Marvel don't even have a blunt durability feat, they get blown up.

Superman KOs four statues. This is a fact.

Even Iron-Man has comparable durability feats to Superman. Hulk is a different weight-class.

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By IPvMan

@avengersasssemb: Lmao Iron Man got his helmet punched off by Thanos without even trying. Hulk got KOd by punches that weren't even producing shockwaves or one shotting Captain America or Black Panther. Thor was beaten near death by someone whose best feat is picking up a hundred ton boulder. Hela and Carol don't have any notable durability feats. Please remind me of those amazing blunt durability feats MCU characters have that make them so tough. I'm not seeing why they survive more than one punch from someone who can derail a line of train cars with a jab.

No Caption Provided

And it's not like Superman will be lacking for time punching a bunch of statues.

No Caption Provided

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Thor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman:

Thor Thanos CM or Hela don’t have the durability to take ONE punch from Superman?

Sigh.

AvengersAsssemb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman said:

@avengersasssemb: Lmao Iron Man got his helmet punched off by Thanos without even trying. Hulk got KOd by punches that weren't even producing shockwaves or one shotting Captain America or Black Panther. Thor was beaten near death by someone whose best feat is picking up a hundred ton boulder. Hela and Carol don't have any notable durability feats. Please remind me of those amazing blunt durability feats MCU characters have that make them so tough. I'm not seeing why they survive more than one punch from someone who can derail a line of train cars with a jab.

No Caption Provided

And it's not like Superman will be lacking for time punching a bunch of statues.

No Caption Provided

Would you like to defend your argument in a Challenge-a-Viner: Iron-Man s Superman?

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_shazam0920:

No Caption Provided

I'll wait for that feat that shows them being hit even close to that hard or reacting to someone that fast. Or tanking punches that Superman and Zod were casually leveling buildings with shockwaves alone. Or Superman one shotting a world engine while weakened that was leveling 27 story buildings.

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By IPvMan

@avengersasssemb: CaV Iron Man vs Superman? Are you deranged? I wouldn't waste a single paragraph of argumentation on such a ridiculous proposition. You'd have to be a brain dead or a Doomsday level troll to even suggest such a thing.

AvengersAsssemb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman said:

@avengersasssemb: CaV Iron Man vs Superman? Are you deranged? I wouldn't waste a single paragraph of argumentation on such a ridiculous proposition. You'd have to be a brain dead or a Doomsday level troll to even suggest such a thing.

Flagged.

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avengersasssemb: Lmao, you can't be serious. Superman would crumple up Iron Man like a worthless can and throw him in the dumpster. I honestly wouldn't mind just seeing what twisted logic someone could conjure up to argue for Iron Man against Superman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman:

No Caption Provided

I don’t have the gif collection you have lol. This is the only one I have saved on mobile. But here is CM who would easily take that punch against Step. She’s laughing and casually destroying a Kree warship flying at supersonic speeds by starfishing.

Superman and Zod didn’t create those shockwaves with singular punches (the ones that were “leveling buildings“). They were created through their clashes against each other. Thor, HB, and Hulk have all caused shockwaves as well casually in combat and haven’t been KO’d.

The World Engine feat wasn’t a punch.. And anyways, that’s a feat Thor can replicate with SB. If he were to charge his strike and build the speed up as well.

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_shazam0920: That is not even close to as impressive as Steppenwolf taking Superman's punch. What part about that leads you to believe she would easily take that punch against Steppenwolf? Those ships are fodder that were being taken out by energy blasts that weren't even one shotting fodder Kree or Skrull. She was grunting after being hit with energy blasts and punches from fodder. And furthermore, that's not a punch. So use your own logic if your going to call out the world engine feat, which would be more than enough to one shot anyone here, and he did it while weakened.

No one here has taken a punch that hard.Thor can only create shockwaves with lightning powered punches, Superman does it casually with every strike. They aren't tanking more than one serious punch from Superman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman:

That’s not true man. The Hulk in his fight against HB caused a shockwave through his punch as well. And that wasn’t a clash as the HB was completely stationary.

And the reason for the gif wasn‘t to show CM‘s offensive capability. It is a durability feat. She completely no sold being hit by an alien warship at supersonic speeds. An energy blast destroying a warship is different than it being destroyed with an object.

The Hulk took a punch from Thor that had a bigger shockwave than Supes has ever done with a singular punch. And he wasn’t KO’d or killed. Thanos is obviously above Hulk. The Hulk has many feats of multi thousand ton punches, and Thor took many of his shots without a scratch on his face. Hela is above Thor for all intents and purposes.

I just think it is a silly notion to say that neither of these combatants can survive ONE Superman punch. You‘re very knowledgeable and passionate about this, and typically argue and debate with logic and reasoning, but sometimes you say things like that and it’s like “come on man” lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-611e7b48df834
deactivated-611e7b48df834

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the time stone, Thanos solos

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_shazam0920: That's what I was addressing was her durability. That's not a punch and I'm not sure how that's such an amazing durability feat for you to say she can easily take Superman's punch he hit Steppenwolf with. Carol's never been hit that hard.

The logic is that none of them have been hit that hard period, and certainly haven't been hit that hard and been okay after. Superman's Nam-Ek combination would KO Thor and Hulk based off their performances against Kurse and Thanos. Hela and Carol have never been hit that hard and Thanos was bloodied from Iron Man punches. Superman casually hits harder than any of them and has higher end feats than any of them. So if we're going off in character consistency then it would take 6-8 punches to KO Thor and Hulk. But since this particular thread is morals off and Superman is using the fullest extent of his powers and strength, they get one shotted. It's very straight forward and I took everything into account before I posted that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman:

Fair enough dude. Agree to disagree.

The one thing I will say is that Thanos wasn’t exactly bloodied by IM. It was a single drop of blood. And it was confirmed as a culmination of everything the Avengers and everyone threw at him prior to that. It was much more than just Iron Man.

Glad we can be civil. No need to be enemies m8.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman: I'm not seeing why they survive more than one punch from someone who can derail a line of train cars with a jab.

--------

You do know that punch pales in comparison to the Leviathan punch, right? And that is his best punch.

Everything he can do by bltiz can be equaled or exceeded by Thor or Captain Marvel. Easily.

And no punch from Supes will ever hit as hard as a hammer strike from Thor.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor decapitates

Thanos snaps

Carol blitzes

Hela impales

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_shazam0920: The only time we have a problem is when are logic is completely opposite, you try to undermine something I said, or you just come at me in general for supporting DCEU and DCEU characters. Other than that I'm always civil.

@chazzer: No it really doesn't. It's actually a lot better. Hulk stopped a 150-200 object at point blank and was being pushed back by it's weight. Superman punched Nam Ek hard enough from a football field away to derail a line of 150-200 ton train cars. So anyway you look at it Superman's feat is better.

I'd love to see them destroy a machine capable of surface wiping. I haven't seen that feat yet. Thor's hammer strike isn't even building level lol. Superman and Zod were casually destroying buildings with their impact. Thor was KOd by Kurse who's far below Superman. Hulk was KOd by Thanos whose far below Superman. Captain Marvel and Hela haven't got any blunt durability feats. A serious punch from Superman is putting them down and out by feats.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Chazzer

@ipvman: LOL, wut?

Kurse picked up a 100 ton rock and dumped it on Thor's head who was hundreds of feet away. And Thor did not lose consciousness. A stupid punch from Supes will be handled the same as a punch from Hulk. Shaken, but not stirred.

Actually the train punch is pretty weak in comparison.

If you didn't notice, he lifted him up 150ft or so into the air. He let him float for half a second then punched him away. Namek was in full body alien armor, so he basically punched away a Hulk sized tank into some steel and iron trains which tipped them over and exploded. The punch was assisted by gravity and zero resistance from Nameks body. It's a decent feat, but nothing special really.

Drop a bowling ball from a 15 story building to a car below and tell me how much damage is caused.

Hulk on the other hand, while standing, and barely a half second from still being Bruce Banner, punched and crunched an oncoming 1500 ton beast in plate armor. Caused it to flip over and crash.

I have no idea where you got 150-200 tons from.

No Caption Provided

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By IPvMan

@chazzer: The leviathan couldn't even take down a parking garage lol. It's not over 200 tons. The train feat is better by distance and total weight. He lifted him 150 ft in the air? What? You have a really bad estimation of distance if you think that, and gravity doesn't explain the distance he traveled. Thor was getting beaten bloody by Kurse and would of died if not for Loki. He was beaten bloody by Ultron, Hela, and Thanos. Thor has basically got his ass kicked in every fight he's been in and everyone he's fought. Superman has better striking feats than any of them so he's definitely doing a lot more damage than Thor has ever encountered. Hulk was eight shotted by punches that didn't even take out Black Panther and Captain America. And again, Hela and Carol don't have any blunt durability feats so Superman's weakest punch knocks them out by feats.

All of this while four statues stand completely helpless in the face of someone who can one shot a world engine. Poor MCU characters.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one wins, Thanos is MVP with the stones

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman: Please, If you think the leviathan weighs 150 tons then so would that building. As it would completely fall apart if it weighed anything more. Take your pick.

Last time I checked, Supes got his butt beat up and knocked out in Smallville, twice. Zod was dominating him.

DD killed him. And would have done it sooner if not for WW coming in to help him.

I wont even mention CM and 4 stone Thanos, who can literally one shot Supes in various ways.

Now that I think of it, CM stopping that missile and her flying through starships with absolute ease, pretty much ensures a blitz from Supes would barely even register.

Compare her breezing through a 1KM Long starship while Supes nearly kills himself flying through a much smaller ship. Compare her slamming into the missile while Supes get knocked the F out by a falling train.

There is no comparison.

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By IPvMan

@chazzer: Lmao, are you applying real world physics to fiction? Well there’s your first mistake right there. Kryptonians have shown gravity manipulation before too so there’s that. And it still didn’t take down a parking garage lol.

Um he actually won both of those fights, one against two opponents much stronger and faster than Thor. DD would kill Thor too and a lot quicker. Meanwhile Thor’s got his ass beat by Loki multiple times, Iron Man, Ultron, Hela, Kurse, Thanos. The list goes on and on for people who’ve whooped Thors ass.

Captain Fodder isn’t even worth mentioning because she’s only fought fodder, which Superman is not. Thanos couldn’t even one shot BP or Cap and was bloodied by Iron Man punches. He has no durability to suggest he takes more than one punch. He had four stones against the guardians and almost got his ig taken off.

All this while a bunch of statues stand motionless. You are right on one thing though. There is no comparison to these losers and fodder wreckers to Superman.

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What made you think the soul and mind stones are the ones you should take out? Excluding those, literally every other gem has a way of one shotting the entire dceu...

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

This is a lockable stomp, in favor of MCU.

No knowledge for Superman. Morals off fighting to the best of their abilities.

Thanos time stomps, then Thor and Stormbreaker make quick work of the statues.

If we ignore all the "muh statues" "muh time stop" arguments from both sides, then its still a MCU stomp.

Thor > Superman in striking, energy projection, strength, and durability- Superman has speed.

Thanos w/IG > Doomsday. Thanos stomps this isn't even a question.

Captain Marvel > Zod. She's faster, more durable, and is stronger by feats.

Hela > Wonder Woman. another stomp

Even If we start with Superman bullrushing everyone, he would have to get to Thanos before he can use the glove even once(somehow ignoring the other characters he can't oneshot) and even if he got to Thanos, Im not certain he could one shot him either. (Thanos endured a ship crashing into him). Thats all Thanos has to do, close his fist once. Maybe DCEU Superman could prevent him from doing that with no knowledge, and 3 high tiers standing in his way...... but I think Thanos closes his fist more times than not.

MCU 99/100. Infinity Gauntlet MVP

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman:  Lmao, are you applying real world physics to fiction?

-------

Are you? Gravity manipulation is a good one though, lol.

He won the smallville fight? What movie did you watch? Faora got taken down by a missile while disoriented. The fight ended when that train came crashing down and put Clark out for the count.

That's known as a knockout defeat.

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer: Um, Zod literally showed gravity manipulation right after he takes his armor off. Superman shows it during his first flight when he levitates the dirt around him.

Loading Video...

You should know more before you come off condescending. It makes you look not only stupid but arrogantly so.

He certainly didn't lose the smallville fight lol. He's literally fighting them two on one before Faora gets distracted by the soldiers, giving Superman a chance to finish off Nam Ek. The main damage to Faora came from Superman's bullrush when she was about to kill Hardy, not the missile. So yeah, it's pretty obvious he got the better of them by the end of the fight, including Zod. Can't say the same for Thor whose gotten flat out beaten up by people a lot less impressive than Nam Ek, Faora or Zod.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman: You call that manipulation? It's ounces of dirt being moved around, how do you make the gigantic leap to thousands ton object being manipulated by gravity control?

That would be like me saying since Thor can create a tornado he can also create category 1 hurricanes on a whim.

Nothing you say or make excuses for, can change the fact Supes was ko'd twice in Smallville and had a train end the fight. It's all on screen.

We see the Krypt gang casually leave the battlefied. Then Supes slowly emerging from behind the rubble.

Clear as day.

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer: What would you call it? It's obviously gravity manipulation lol. I'm not sure what the weight has to do with it. You made that leap, not me. I simply informed you of something you probably forgot or didn't know about.

You don't even know what a KO is if you think Superman was KOd twice in Smallville. Knockout means knocked out, like you can no longer fight. He was knocked down and got up both times and finished the fight by knocking away Nam Ek and bullrushing Faora, disrupting the integrity of her mask. It is all there on screen so why are you trying to deny it like I can't just post the video?

Loading Video...

At no point was he knocked out lol. A knockout is what happened to Thor at the end of the Hulk fight when the screen goes black, or a TKO like Kurse had him before Loki saved his ass.

No Caption Provided

Hahaha. Look at Thor getting his ass beat. Bet you can't find a gif of Superman getting his ass whooped like that lol.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman: uh, Faora walks and lightly kicks him over when he was laid out from Namek's two slams. KO #1.

Train smashes into Supes, Krypt gang leaves battlefield, casually. KO #2.

Tell me I'm wrong.

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer: You don't know what a knockout is lmao. You are wrong. Someone whose knocked out doesn't get back up and finish the fight. Their knocked out. I don't know why I would even have to explain that to someone. By that stretch what was Thor? On the verge of death? Lol.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman:

1. Who woke him up? Faora.

2. When you're down for the count, your enemies leave, you're out of action. A minute later you emerge from behind the rubble after the fight is all over.

Yes, that is absolutely a 100% knock out.

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer: You don't even know what you're talking about and seem to be glossing over the fact he finishes the fight, meaning he couldn't have possibly been knocked out. You're wrong, get over it. Thor has been beaten near death multiple times by pure physical force. Superman hasn't. That's a fact you can't ignore.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman: Sure, tell me how letting the enemy leave, while you're nowhere to be found, is not being knocked out.

So what? Unlike Supes, he actually has never been killed and buried either. So....

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By IPvMan

@chazzer: Because you're still conscious and able to fight. Being knocked out means you're unable to fight. At no point was he unable to fight. It's very straight forward and simple to understand.

And it means Superman can do it if lesser opponents have had him near death. Superman can beat him to a pulp a lot easier and faster.

At least he was willing to die for his world instead of let it be destroyed like Thor's loser ass. He literally helped blow up Asgard. What excuse do you have for that lol? Some hero...

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Chazzer

@ipvman: If he was able to fight, Namek and Faora would not have been able to casually exit the battlefield. Where was Supes? Buried under a train and a pile of rubble.

Don't need to make excuses, whatever happens, happens. I just don't deny the obvious, like Clark getting knocked out two times in a fight.

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer: Haha, so you still don't know what a knockout is? 10-4.

Thor helped blow up his homeworld and has gotten his ass kicked in almost every fight he's been in. Kurse almost killed him. Iron Man fought him and drug him up a mountain. Hela took his eye. Thanos backhanded him after killing half of his remaining people and killed his brother in front of him. Thor is a loser and he sucks at fighting, and Superman will have him on the verge of death a lot faster than Kurse did.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman:

1. Loses in smallville

2. Gets dominated by Zod. Zod essentially committed suicide really

3. Gets tossed around by Bruce, nearly killed.

4. Gets killed by DD.

5. Beats up Steppenwolf. Wow.

Very impressive.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer said:

@ipvman:

1. Loses in smallville

2. Gets dominated by Zod. Zod essentially committed suicide really

3. Gets tossed around by Bruce, nearly killed.

4. Gets killed by DD.

5. Beats up Steppenwolf. Wow.

Very impressive.

1. He was a lot weaker at that time, and lost to two physical superiors who had better training

2. Again, a lot weaker and Zod was a highly trained combatant

3. He was on kryptonite.

4. He also killed DD in the process (a physically superior opponent with insane regen and a reach advantage.)

5. The dude who it took Zues, a green lanter, Ares, and many others to make him retreat.