#1 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

the rules

• Takes place in an airport
  • Morals off
Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
#2 Edited by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1830 posts) - - Show Bio

Not even close DCEU team claps MCU team.

#3 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27829 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol is way too fast.

#4 Posted by jaakor (316 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight, hulk/ strange can handle steppenwolf/ares pretty easily, IW iron man and CM are quite above WW and faora. CM with her missile feat has far greater strength AND combat speed than either of the two, iron man tanked a building sized meteor hitting him at reentry speeds, and reacted to others enough to dodge them.

Faora and WW are indeed fast with very good reflexes, but these two can keep up with and track them and they have the feats to prove it, they also have flight and range advantages to

MCU team mid-high diff,

#5 Posted by eri123 (1190 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight,I think team 1 wins,Steppenwolf is kinda of a weak link.

#6 Posted by Richubs (4853 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000:

I hope you're joking.

Her combat speed is crap.

#7 Edited by ANTHP2000 (27829 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs said:

@anthp2000:

I hope you're joking.

Who in here is reacting to her rushing at light speed like she did at the end of the movie?

#10 Posted by Richubs (4853 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000:

Would've been useful against the Kree and it'd be fun when she hits something at light speed because she too would die immediately.

#12 Edited by death4bunnies (1514 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

No one on team DCEU can take this Captain Marvel bullrush or react to it. Its in character for her to do even against humanoids as she bullrushed a group of kree though a wall FTE.

Feora has her mask on so she gets one shotted by IW Ironmans missile spam. It is in character for Ironman to open up with a missile spam as that was his first attack against Thanos.

Ares and Steppenwolf get beat handily by either Hulk (striking power neither has endured) or Strange (Shields that can hold back Dormamu for a time, and portal hax)

MCU 10/10

#13 Posted by Comic_Crusader (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs said:

@anthp2000:

I hope you're joking.

Who in here is reacting to her rushing at light speed like she did at the end of the movie?

Was she confirmed to be going SOL in the movie? She was going fast but I didn't know that fast lol. She couldn't keep that speed up in CqC IMO nor in reactions. Diana is quick as hell, easy bullet timer from close/PBR distances. Idrk who wins but I do think Diana>Carol at least in most categories.

#14 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27829 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000 said:
@richubs said:

@anthp2000:

I hope you're joking.

Was she confirmed to be going SOL in the movie? She was going fast but I didn't know that fast lol. She couldn't keep that speed up in CqC IMO nor in reactions. Diana is quick as hell, easy bullet timer from close/PBR distances. Idrk who wins but I do think Diana>Carol at least in most categories.

She was casually flying right next to the ship w/the light speed engine.

@richubs said:

@anthp2000:

Would've been useful against the Kree and it'd be fun when she hits something at light speed because she too would die immediately.

The Kree were low tier opponents that Carol was smacking around without trying, why would she go FTL on that? And I'm pretty sure she was fighting them inside a friendly Skrull ship.

and it'd be fun when she hits something at light speed because she too would die immediately.

Ok if we're getting to that level of reaching and feats obsession sure, she loses to everyone here. But I'm pretty sure this is the first speedster I've seen that would kill themselves going at this speed. The intend of the scene is still pretty clear to me though, so agree to disagree.

#15 Posted by Amcu (16922 posts) - - Show Bio

MCU.

1. Carol likely beats Diana.
  2. Tony beats Faora.
  3. Kinda iffy but maybe Ares.
  4. Hulk stomps Steppenwolf.

Ares won't last long even if he beats Strange.

#16 Posted by Comic_Crusader (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000:

She was casually flying right next to the ship w/the light speed engine.

Fair. However, that definitely went under the travel speed category, which isn't applicable here, whatsoever. Diana's hypersonic reaction speed will do the trick. A speed that Carol has not shown in combat, nor in reactions. Correct me if i'm wrong.

#17 Posted by jaakor (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_crusader: lol, her missile feat puts her so far above simple bullet timing speed that it isn't funny. WW has virtually no advantage against CM

#18 Posted by Comic_Crusader (102 posts) - - Show Bio
@jaakor said:

@comic_crusader: lol, her missile feat puts her so far above simple bullet timing speed that it isn't funny. WW has virtually no advantage against CM

Ehhhhhhhh, after a quick google search the fastest missile in existence is just Mach 3. This movie was based in the 1980's, the missiles were slower then, we didn't have anything close to the technology we have now. Could you possibly send a scan of the missile feat? If not that's understandable but you have to consider the factors. ex. range, quantity and so on. Diana was able to deflect several bullets shot at her simultaneously at a practically point blank range. So to be frank, you're wrong. Carol isn't "so far above." smh. Average bullets go quite a bit faster then sound.

#19 Posted by Megafanflash (795 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol probably beats Diana pretty quickly. She probably assists and secures the win for her team.

#20 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12195 posts) - - Show Bio

Steppenwolf is a glorified mid tier

He gets ported, ragdolled and KOed by Hulk, or blown to pieces by Carol, or gets blown up by Tony. Then it quickly becomes a numbers game and no way are any of them taking two avengers v 1

#21 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27829 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_crusader: But it does apply here, because Diana's hypersonic reactions won't let her react to something going at light speed, meaning Carol can repeatedly bullrush her and she won't be able to counter, and with her bullrushes she was going through spaceships - so she definitely has enough output to put Diana down.

#22 Posted by IPvMan (866 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares or Steppenwolf solos these fodders.

#23 Posted by maxxcveiler (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

statues

#24 Posted by jaakor (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_crusader: don't have the scaans here, and it wasn't a human missile, it was from the Kree ships and it travelled from space to cloud level within 6 seconds or so, this is the missile calc thread https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/mcu-captain-marvels-missile-feat-calculated-2012167/

#25 Posted by geekryan (4746 posts) - - Show Bio

Steppenwolf is a glorified mid tier

He gets ported, ragdolled and KOed by Hulk, or blown to pieces by Carol, or gets blown up by Tony. Then it quickly becomes a numbers game and no way are any of them taking two avengers v 1

#26 Posted by rem (2742 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol vs WW

Iron Man vs Faora

Strange VS Ares

Hulk vs Stepphenwolf Toss up? leaning to Hulk

#28 Edited by death4bunnies (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

@rem:

Here is a link to a video of Captain Marvel bullrushing Kree humanoids.

For context she was on the other side of the ship, and bullrushed the Kree that was holding Fury hostage.

Sorry that its a link, ill make it into a gif tonight.

Fact: Captain Marvel has used her flight speed for a bullrush at least once against humanoids, so its not out of character for her.

#29 Edited by Doofasa (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_crusader: Just a heads up that most ICBMs which are misiles that are still smaller then this Kree ones travel at Mach 18. So she’s likely catching something that fast or faster.

#30 Posted by Comic_Crusader (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@doofasa:

Ah ok, thanks. Yeah I'd say Carol beats Diana then, too fast.

#31 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4921 posts) - - Show Bio

Great fight.

Leaning towards MCU with Carol MVP.

Avatar image for carminedcmarvel
#32 Posted by CarmineDcMarvel (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Really interesting fight. Guess I’d lean MCU with Carol MVP, but I truly can’t come to a conclusion. MCU 6/10??

Avatar image for deactivated-5ca855f398e86
#33 Posted by deactivated-5ca855f398e86 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman SOLOS

#34 Edited by pkety (323 posts) - - Show Bio

Steppenwolf is a damn jobbing disappointment, ares is also jobber strange can easily BFR both. After seeing strange BFR faora Blitzes ripping his arms off then carol takes her to a red sun at lightspeed. WW gets ganged on by hulk and IM