MCU Team Cap vs MCU Defenders.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team Cap:

Captain America, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Hawkeye and Black Widow (though she wasn’t originally Team cap, she helped him at the end).

Defenders:

Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fists, Daredevil and Punisher (though Frank wasn’t a Defender per say, he debuted in the same Netflix Universe).

Round 1:

Morals on. H2H only.

Round 2:

Morals off. Standard gear. Because I think the edge is to Cap’s Team, Elektra (and Stick if needed) are added to the Defenders this round).

Fight takes place in Rand’s tower. Team Cap start on the rooftop, Defenders are 3 floors from the top coming up whilst the Avengers are on their way down.

Happy fighting.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Defenders both rounds. Luke or Danny MVP in R1. Probably Elektra MVP R2.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

R1: Team Cap solidly.

R2: If it wasn't for Elektra, litteraly every single member of Team Cap would solo the Defenders, but with her it's just a stomp, Nat or Clint would still beat her.

edit: Since this is Elektra as of Daredevil, every member of Team Cap does solo R2.

Sargeras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Defenders both rounds. Luke as MVP. None are harming him. You also forgot Ant-Man unless you are intentionally not including him. @dre_savage

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sargeras: @anthp2000: @rbt:

Left Antman off on purpose just because in theory he could solo (and that’s without me yet seeing his recent flick). As with Scarlet too.

And this is Elektra as in DD, not Black Sky, just a heads up.

AnonymousJedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AnonymousJedi

Cap's team win 1, imo... dunno about 2

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Team Cap solidly.

R2: If it wasn't for Elektra, litteraly every single member of Team Cap would solo the Defenders, but with her it's just a stomp, Nat or Clint would still beat her.

edit: Since this is Elektra as of Daredevil, every member of Team Cap does solo R2.

You think Falcon can solo the defenders?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since its not Black Sky, I'll side with Team Cap for R2. Defenders take R1.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@kevd4wg:

I think it solely depends on your personal opinion on 2 things; wether or not Matt can outdraw and prevent him from taking off with his billy club's fiber wire and wether or not you think he can put down Luke.

Personally, I'm not sure on either, and I've been going back and forth with them. But I'm willing to give Sam the benefit of the doubt. If that was the Black Sky though, it'd be a different story - even 1 on 1 she's definitely fast enough to outdraw him.

Once Falcon takes off they can't even reach him however.

Letyke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In both rounds, it always comes down to Luke. To defeat him, Team Cap needs to have both super soldiers fighting him. Otherwise, he'll go through everyone.

R1: Luke fights Steve, Danny fights Bucky. Both Defenders win and they proceed to help DD take care of BW and Hawkeye.

R2: In this round, Team Cap has a chance. One of the agents needs to gun down Danny. That way, Luke can be beaten. Then, the agents fight the ninjas. Again, they'd have a chance, but it's much more likely that the ninjas end up winning.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By slimj87d

I'm pretty sure Falcon kills everyone in Round 2. He has a bunch of missiles and red wing.

Red wing, iirc, can also x-ray through and see the plan for buildings also.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg:

I think it solely depends on your personal opinion on 2 things; wether or not Matt can outdraw and prevent him from taking off with his billy club's fiber wire and wether or not you think he can put down Luke.

Personally, I'm not sure on either, and I've been going back and forth with them. But I'm willing to give Sam the benefit of the doubt. If that was the Black Sky though, it'd be a different story - even 1 on 1 she's definitely fast enough to outdraw him.

It's in a building and I think many of the defenders are smart enough to wait inside. Also, Frank can reach him in the sky

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@kevd4wg said:
@anthp2000 said:

@kevd4wg:

It's in a building and I think many of the defenders are smart enough to wait inside. Also, Frank can reach him in the sky

That's fair on the Rand Tower, Sam is dependant on the location many times, and I can see why he wouldn't win here.

He can reach him, but despite his great draw speed he hasn't tagged any maneuverable target of high ground to my recollection, and everyone else can be ignored in the sky. Frank definitely cannot dodge gunfire directly from above. I'd imagine he'd just get taken out like everyone else. Not to mention Sam can use semi-body shields to defend against bullets.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:
@anthp2000 said:

@kevd4wg:

That's fair on the Rand Tower, Sam is dependant on the location many times, and I can see why he wouldn't win here.

He can reach him, but despite his great draw speed he hasn't tagged any maneuverable target of high ground to my recollection, and everyone else can be ignored in the sky. Frank definitely cannot dodge gunfire directly from above. I'd imagine he'd just get taken out like everyone else. Not to mention Sam can use semi-body shields to defend against bullets.

I think Frank is in-universe supposed to be a good enough shot to tag flying targets, though I guess it's fair to say he can't until he does. Either way, with the defenders I'm not sure that Frank is the first person you target, especially since he's probably the smartest tactics wise and wouldn't just stand on the roof waiting to get shot.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@kevd4wg said:
@anthp2000 said:
@kevd4wg said:
@anthp2000 said:

@kevd4wg:

I think Frank is in-universe supposed to be a good enough shot to tag flying targets, though I guess it's fair to say he can't until he does. Either way, with the defenders I'm not sure that Frank is the first person you target, especially since he's probably the smartest tactics wise and wouldn't just stand on the roof waiting to get shot.

I can agree with that. IMO, he has feats to be ward+ level, slightly above Widow but below Hawkeye in marksmanship - thing is, with moving or maneuvering targets it also takes extreme timing and reflexes. I can see Frank shooting him before he takes off, but otherwise I don't see him dealing with the guy who was keeping up with War Machine. His CW and IW maneuverability were great, as much as I hate him lol.

Frank is the only one carrying a gun, everyone else is basically unarmed excluding Matt, who's just your guy in a suit - I think you'd go for him. Also worth noting that Sam wouldn't necessarily have to target specifically for them. He has plenty of AoE, the explosions he was casually throwing in Lagos come to mind.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:
@anthp2000 said:
@kevd4wg said:
@anthp2000 said:

@kevd4wg:

I can agree with that. IMO, he has feats to be ward+ level, slightly above Widow but below Hawkeye in marksmanship - thing is, with moving or maneuvering targets it also takes extreme timing and reflexes. I can see Frank shooting him before he takes off, but otherwise I don't see him dealing with the guy who was keeping up with War Machine. His CW and IW maneuverability were great, as much as I hate him lol.

Frank is the only one carrying a gun, everyone else is basically unarmed excluding Matt, who's just your guy in a suit - I think you'd go for him. Also worth noting that Sam wouldn't necessarily have to target specifically for them. He has plenty of AoE, the explosions he was casually throwing in Lagos come to mind.

Yeah, that makes sense. I still don't really see how Falcon puts Cage down and I think that most of the Defenders(excluding Jessica) are smart enough to go back into the building when dealing with a flying opponent. I will say, I simply don't see any of Team Cap soloing all the Defenders, especially Hawkeye cause I don't see why Luke Cage doesn't just walk through his arrows

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@kevd4wg:

Clint was hurting Vision with electric arrows and blowing up Chitauri jets like nothing. Those should be more than enough for Luke.

If worse comes to worst, he can go for eyeshots, which he's more than capable of doing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Defenders round 1, no one is beating Luke or Danny (if he has Iron Fist). If Danny can't use the first then I'd say Cap's team for round 1.

Team Cap stomps round 2 with standard gear. Frank is the only one with useful gear really, and even if this is Black Sky Elektra she can be taken out with the combined gear of Hawkeye, Widow, and Bucky.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg:

Clint was hurting Vision with electric arrows and blowing up Chitauri jets like nothing. Those should be more than enough for Luke.

If worse comes to worst, he can go for eyeshots, which he's more than capable of doing.

I think the main reason he was able to hurt Vision with electric arrows was because Vision is a machine, I doubt it would work on a normal human as durable as Vision or really anywhere close. The Chitauri jets weren't big, those explosions shouldn't be a huge problem for Luke. While he might go for eye shots, he has to do that while holding off all the defenders, including Danny and Matt, who are arrow timers IIRC.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@kevd4wg:

Not sure I agree on Vision, sure vibranium conducts electricity better than a human would, but it's not like he'd be phased by a taser from the minimarket right? Guy can still tangle with Thor and Ultron and no sell trucks thrown at him.

Chitauri metal is extremely durable though, only second to vibranium in terms of metals. Blowing it to bits is well above the output Cage has shown himself capable of tanking. He'd eventually go down, even if we assume he is more durable than it post-LCS2.

I really don't see Matt/Danny/Jess dodging a single trick arrow from Clint if he's going for the better ones. In fact, I can only see Matt handling even one of his smaller ones. Clint has feats of shooting like 3 arrows in 1.9 seconds in bullseyes. Now give those arrows the firepower his trick arrows have and you get the idea. This would quickly become a 1 on 1 with Luke, so an eyeshot shouldn't be a problem IMO.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Cap, Luke has the best physicals but that can't compensate for the team. Cap can dance around Luke and deal strategic blows with his shield.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Danny arguably solos, either way the Defenders stomp.

Round 2: Cap team. More guns.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I may weigh in...

...I think Cap can take Luke. Saying he can’t means y’all are saying Cap can’t take Diamondback or Bushmaster in H2H.

I didn’t see the end of Iron Fist, so Danny vs Bucky is a toss up to me as of now.

Just wanted to give my 2 cents on a Cap vs Cage.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else?

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Defenders, there's no way Luke Cage is going down hand to hand

Round 2: Team Cap

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster said:

Avatar image for carminedcmarvel
CarmineDcMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: round 1 huge stomp for defenders. Round 2 flips complete 180 and stomp for caps team. No one on team 2 is a bullet timer, and Luke is the only one who’s tanking bullets. Therefore, it winds up team 1 vs luke (maybe punisher took down falcon but it’s unlikely). Stomp round 2 for caps team.

Avatar image for deathstrokefan1626
DeathStrokeFan1626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: This round I would give to The Defenders, mostly because I see no real answer to Luke. The only person I can see as a possible answer to Luke would be Bucky due to his metal arm, everyone else I doubt can hit hard enough. I don't see many Avengers lasting until Luke, and even if in their primes they could take him they would be pretty tired from the intensity of the fight.

Round 2: I would give it to The Avengers, barely. I'm far less confident on this one, I could see it going either way and The Avengers just barely come out ahead, mostly due to more guns. The first few minutes (Or few seconds) would more than likely be extremely devastating for the The Defenders, after which they would slowly get picked off by The Avengers.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HulkBusterx9

Cap solos.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#32 krisbishop  Moderator

R1 probably goes to Defenders, but through heavy carrying from Luke Cage.

R2 definitely goes to Team Cap easily.

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Cap, both rounds.

Widow and Hawkeye not soloing the Defenders though.

KenKenKillTiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Defenders round 1 mainly because of Luke

Team Cap round 2. Clint by himself is good enough to solo everyone (except Luke maybe.)

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Team Cap both rounds.

Avatar image for deactivated-605d0190231e6
deactivated-605d0190231e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve's team should win both rounds. He and Bucky are simply too much for the Defenders to handle in H2H, and Falcon's gear is too much in R2.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ed112579360
deactivated-60ed112579360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MCU team

Avatar image for deactivated-60d22a069f2ea
deactivated-60d22a069f2ea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. defenders

2. avengers

nobody is soloing.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

Avatar image for deactivated-61762a22bedaa
deactivated-61762a22bedaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Danny solos.

2. Frank beats Sam, Luke beats Cap, Danny beats Bucky, Matt and Elektra beat Clint and Nat.

Xverify___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Luke solos

2. Team Cap

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers