MCU Surtur vs Fox X-men Mutants

Abezethibou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

composite Jean Gray, Apocalypse, composite Magneto, composite Professor X, Barakapool, composite Storm,

there all fighting him in Asgard

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean or Charles solo

I AM ASGARD DOOOOO.. OOPS i wanted to say I AM DOOM OF MYSEEEEELF ARRRRGH

stabs himself and obliterates via Jean or charles tp.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.

I'm currently arguing on another thread that Jean alone could beat him. I also think Apocalypse and Magneto could solo and possibly Prof X.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are the mutants going to do but die? Surtur doesn't even register them as threats but kills them accidently anyway just by moving his sword.

Another decisive win for team MCU.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are the mutants going to do but die? Surtur doesn't even register them as threats but kills them accidently anyway just by moving his sword.

Another decisive win for team MCU.

Good luck for Muspelian countering Charles or Jean's tp

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegerudoking: Another Mcu fanboy. I love the mcu but know that they decisively lose this fight. Honestly Charles/Jean can solo the verse with their telepathic powers.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutants.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miekskywalker: Lol dormammu has shown no tp resistance so no luck needed.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: If they somehow even manage to enter Dormammus mind I doubt they would get out alive. Charles couldn’t even beat apoc nevermind Dormammu who would one shot both before they knew what happened.

Dormammu doesn’t play around he just kills anyone

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Shinne

Magneto, Jean or Xavier could solo.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miekskywalker: lol, again dormamu has no feats against tp. so what makes you think he wouldn't die instantly. dormamu is more powerful by a lot. but he has shown no power to counter tp. so he loses instantly.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Dormammu wins with ease. Let’s use actual feats

Xavier struggles to beat apocalypse

Dr strange needs an infinity stone to draw with Dormammu

Dormammus mind is probably to much for Xavier to comprehend

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

Magneto, Jean or Xavier could solo.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Shinne

@miekskywalker: And? You're using Apocalypse as an anti-feats, ignoring the context that Apocalypse simply has better TP feats than both Xavier and Dormammu. Mentioning the time stone which was actually the thing that stopped him in the first place is not an actual feats for Dormammu. If Dormammu resisted it, that would be another story.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: I don't think Magneto could solo.

Hela's swords were also metallic and fast and heavy yet they didn't do anything to him.

If Surtur is actually weak to TP he'd lose to Jean and Charles otherwise I don't think so.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs: Hela didn't go for the crown/head. Probably because she couldn't fly and reach it. Not the case for Magneto though, he can just create enough distance and spam metals from far away.

Surtur has not resisted any type of telepathy or mind control, so there's no reason he would start now.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Richubs

@lan_fan: I agree with the TP part but not the Magneto part.

Magneto isn't exactly very fast when it comes to travel Surtur will probably get him before he can move away

And I don't think anything Magneto can do will help him to hurt the crown. Hulk's strongest hit staggered Surtur and yet it didn't damage the crown one bit. Neither did Hulk's other hits.

Magneto can probably hurl objects at around that force but I don't think more than that. He has never displayed the ability to hurt objects that big as a combat move. Plus Magneto has no idea what the crown is and that removing the crown could beat Surtur. He'd probably start by hurling things at the body like Hela did and he'll get killed before he figures something out.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: tf you on about. I said the time stone allowed strange to draw at best.

And apoc doesn’t have tp that’s why he needed Charles to be his new body

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Shinne

@miekskywalker: Tf are YOU on about? Apocalypse already possessed Charles before when he was on cerebro, he only needed his body to expand his telepathic range. He even protected his horsemen from being TP'd by Charles (+opening their full potential) and directly defeated Charles in a telephatic battle. That's TP feats for Apocalypse and none for Dormammu. There's no reason to consider this as a limitation for Charles, especially when Dormammu does not have any superior TP feats to Apocalypse at all (he does not have any telepathic feats, in fact).

Yeah, so you're telling me that Surtur is powerful because he failed to overpower the time stone? Again, tf are you on about? Suddenly he can resist TP just because of that? I know you wank MCU, but making baseless claims like this is actually pathetic. Dormammu has not resisted such things, and there's no reason he'd start now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs said:

@lan_fan: I agree with the TP part but not the Magneto part.

Magneto isn't exactly very fast when it comes to travel Surtur will probably get him before he can move away

And I don't think anything Magneto can do will help him to hurt the crown. Hulk's strongest hit staggered Surtur and yet it didn't damage the crown one bit. Neither did Hulk's other hits.

Magneto can probably hurl objects at around that force but I don't think more than that. He has never displayed the ability to hurt objects that big as a combat move. Plus Magneto has no idea what the crown is and that removing the crown could beat Surtur. He'd probably start by hurling things at the body like Hela did and he'll get killed before he figures something out.

Eric is nearly bullet timer because he was reacting to Moira's bullets

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dianaallmighty: I think he was reacting to her pulling the trigger and creating a magnetic field accordingly because in the slo mo sequence of DOFP he'd be dead if it wasn't for QS. He couldn't even bring up anything to shield himself from the bullets.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: the only bias thing is you thinking Xavier can beat dormammu.

Surfer fox’s best chance would fail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs said:

@dianaallmighty: I think he was reacting to her pulling the trigger and creating a magnetic field accordingly because in the slo mo sequence of DOFP he'd be dead if it wasn't for QS. He couldn't even bring up anything to shield himself from the bullets.

aah i forgot. But he definitely is above average human. In DOFP he failed blocking shards from nuclear blast bacause he was old and nuclear blast strikes are much faster than bullets

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Shinne

@miekskywalker: I'm biased because I think Dormammu can be put down by stuffs he has no way to counter? Really? But I need to listen to you who made up stuffs so your favorite character can win. That's really cute.

You're just trolling at this point, should've seen it coming when you claimed telepathy would not affect Dormammu.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By miekskywalker

@lan_fan: Your argument is this

Said character is good at something therefore they beat the other character despite said character having an upper limit. (Xavier could not defeat apoc in a mental war) that being said apoc is obviously powerful but no way near Dormammus level.

Secondly dormammu does not have a human mind and this isn’t comic Xavier therefore he has 0 feats of tping aliens etc but dormmammu is obviously more than that. But the arguments applies.

Thirdly dormammu one shots

You clearly are the troll

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Shinne

@miekskywalker: Yeah, anything wrong with that? Dormammu is above Apocalypse in raw power, but not in telepathy, so it hardly matters. I've explained this several times, it's getting old. His upper limit does not matter when his opponent doesn't have any feats on this field, therefore there's no proof that his opponent is above this "upper limit". Superman is more powerful than Apocalypse and so is Thor... Doesn't mean they can now resist telepathy because of that. Why? They don't have TP resistance feats, and same with Dormammu.

Any proof that Dormammu's mind works differently than normal minds? All mutants have different physiology than normal humans. That hardly mattered.

Just give me any TP resistance for Dormammu and I'll stop. You can't be serious calling me a troll after making claims that aren't supported by anything, but your fan theory.

You're either trolling, or just being willfully ignorant. You know very damn well that Dormammu doesn't have TP resistance feats, and that's the end of the story. Further debate isn't required.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: dormammu has no tp resistance and Charles has no feats of tping dimensional beings.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miekskywalker: you'd still have to prove that a dimensional beings mind is so alien that a power like tp wouldn't work on it. You have no such proof.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miekskywalker: Is there any reason Dormammu's mind should be any different than regular creatures mind tho? It doesn't seem that special to me in this department. His physiology doesn't seem to grant him any type of telepathy or mind control, otherwise he could've just TP Strange to stop the time loop.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: I wouldn’t say he has tp but tp resistance being that powerful I’m sure he would be highly resistant to many things

As I have been saying even if Charles can go into his mind he would not be able to comprehend it. (Same with ego) these beings have lived for millions of years and understand things the human mind can’t fathom. You can’t get into a mind that you can’t understand.

The way it would probably play out is Charles tps then gets corrupted and becomes a zealot/ or dormammu straight up kills them same way he did to Strange the moment he arrived without question.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miekskywalker: Apocalypse has actual tp defense. No Mcu character besides maybe scarlet witch has tp defense. So using feats.......Xavier stomps

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miekskywalker: It’s never been stated or shown that Dormamus mind is anything special. A god like Thor had his mind easily entered by a weaker telepath like scarlet witch. So until dormamu gets a tp resistance feat he loses.

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surtur

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By destinyman75

@lan_fan: No you biased because you always hate on MCU. What are you folks smoking TP beat a freaking elemental force of nature hahaha sure why not dreams are often very odd.

OT Surtur absolutely slaughters lol not even close here

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Surtur God STOMPS. TP isn't working on an Elemental force of nature anymore then Wolverine can beat Ego solo. Stop making me laugh so much lol suprised this isn't locked all the x men and all there villians this far would be decimated

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Stop wanking Surtur, he has no TP resisting feats. If you can't make a case for him resisting planetary telepathy, just don't get involved.

OT: Surtur gets absolutely annihilated. Many can solo.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: That elemental being still has a mind like any other characters which is the thing that Xavier can manipulate at will.

Avatar image for milliardopeacecraft
MilliardoPeacecraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

their TP only works against fodder

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lmao, Surtur is nigh-featless tbh...

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By destinyman75

@rampagethefirst: Stop lowballing Surtur who could end them all easily how's that... sounds good ..awesome..NONE of them could solo other then that obviously Surtur you MCU haters are amusing at times.

Feats for Charles trying TP on anyone like Surtur? Feats for Charles trying to touch a being that much more powerful and completely alien ??

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By destinyman75

@lan_fan: Not in character for him to suddenly for for that as he does battle much except in defense. And to touch the mind of A being like Surtur as alien as it would be is a far different thing then mere human or mutant minds...he's definitely not stopping him before Surtur bust everyone.

Going by that logic Feats of Charles attacking a mind completely different then he's used to ???? Feats for Charles trying TP on much more powerful beings?? Cause given his rage And alein mind and the fact he's so much more powerful I highly doubt Charles is going to even tick. Planetary TP this isn't COMIC version he's not that OP here and has zero feats to show that so your argument is moot

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Yeah he's not ending anybody here, I'm not an MCU hater, anyone who disagrees with your delusional opinions is an MCU hater lol?

Apocalypse was able to make Charles a planetary telepath by amplifying his telepathic powers on par with Cerebro and Jean by Charles own admission is much more powerful than him. Dude, your logic is laughable, I've never seen you make even half a decent case for the MCU characters you wank. You need to provide scans of Surtur resisting TP for this to even be considered a battle..Surtur has absolutely no feats to suggest he can resist Charles TP or Jeans for that matter.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: His physiology might be different, but his mind is pretty much the same as regular humans from what I see... Probably even inferior.

Charles doesn't need feats to TP anyone with zero TP resistance feats, Surtur is the one that's lacking feats here.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By miekskywalker

@emmafrostxmen: because dormammu has a mind of a human? And Thor isn’t on Dormammus level in anyway also it’s scarlets feat not Xavier he doesn’t have one on aliens.

Also just like Odin said they are not gods

It’s pretty self explanatory

Stop the lowball dormammu as of now can beat anyone in fox, mcu and dceu excluding the ig

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By destinyman75

@lan_fan: lol what? There nothing but different. Even every human mind has some differences. It's not even debatable. Um yes he does need feats. Surtur is still far above them it's not even funny. That's like saying a human and a lion are the same there so not. Charles has never even faced anyone like this to say he can definitely use TP let alone easily before Surtur (who In character) would strike first and without hesitation). And he would end it much quicker. Apples and oranges just are not the same. To say Infior is beyond ridiculous lol come on now LF..

(Nice deflection/Dodge there

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: It does not matter how powerful Surtur is physically, or how big his sword is. He can't counter telepathy simply because he's featless against it. There's nothing to suggest that Surtur's mind is superior to regular humans that Charles can TP without effort, in fact, Surtur sounds just like a typical dumb brute. Physically? Sure.... But mentally, it doesn't seem like it.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: So no argument got it. Logic is something St least I'm using. Feats for Charles taking on something as powerful and alien as Surtur.??? Still no right??? Who by the way is raging most times which makes it nearly impossible for that to work even with planetary TP which Charles still hasn't shown again moot

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: nobody has to show Xavier using his telepathy on something like Surtur until it's proven that something like Surtur has a mind so alien that telepathy won't work on it. You have zero proof of this alien mind defense, and physical powers are not psi shields. The burden of proof is entirely on you and you have none.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: well that's a double standard if I've ever seen one. Charles has never faced anything like Surtur but you think just because he has TP it will auto be easy?? Lol ok not how that works. Even in the comics Charles has hard times either aliens. Against Amora he was embarrassed as she laughed at his futile attempts and she's dar less then Surtur. Until I see actual planetary feats and against beings far above him it's moot