MCU Street Levelers vs DC Street Levelers

stewartg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team MCU- Captain America, Falcon, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Daredevil, Punisher

Team DC- CW Deathstroke (with Mirakuru), CW Arrow, DCEU Batman, DCEU Deadshot, Nolan Bane, Nite Owl (Watchmen Movie)

Location- Large shopping mall at night. Both teams enter at the same time but on opposite sides

Round 1- Standard gear for everyone. Full knowledge of opposing team. Everyone in character.

Round 2- Standard gear. No knowledge of opposing team. Everyone is bloodlusted.

Round 3- Hand to hand only. The location is an open football field.

Bonus Round- Both teams are in the same shopping mall, working together with standard gear. They know a wave a stormtroopers (New Hope era) are coming to kill them. How many stormtroopers can they kill before they are overrun? The stormtroopers only have their standard blasters. Everyone is bloodlusted.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@stewartg said:

Team MCU- Captain America, Falcon, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Daredevil, Punisher

Team DC- CW Deathstroke (with Mirakuru), CW Arrow, DCEU Batman, DCEU Deadshot, Nolan Bane, Nite Owl (Watchmen Movie)

Location- Large shopping mall at night. Both teams enter at the same time but on opposite sides

Round 1- Standard gear for everyone. Full knowledge of opposing team. Everyone in character.

I think this could be a close fight, I will give team DC the edge due to Batman and Deathstroke. they have good standard gear. although I will not write off Punisher or Cap. DC 6/10

Round 2- Standard gear. No knowledge of opposing team. Everyone is bloodlusted.

Again this one for me is also close, but I will side with Marvel on this, as team DC may or will take Blackwidow for granted, and Batman strives on having knowledge of his opponents. also, a Bloodlusted Captain America, daredevil and Punisher will cause some headaches for Team DC and Characters like Night Owl, skilled as he is will fall quick to either that I mentioned. Marvel 6-7/10

Round 3- Hand to hand only. The location is an open football field.

This for me is really tough, almost everyone here can utilise H2H combat, this comes down to who fights who. Cap, Arrow, Black Widow, Batman and the rest are can fight. for me Falcon will be the weak link for team MCU. Night owl can take out a group of Thugs, but then again Black Widow took out a group of trained guards in Ironman 1 I think. and most of team MCU can recreate NOs feat and better. so for me Night Owl is DCs weak link.

All in all I think this fight can go either way.

Bonus Round- Both teams are in the same shopping mall, working together with standard gear. They know a wave a stormtroopers (New Hope era) are coming to kill them. How many stormtroopers can they kill before they are overrun? The stormtroopers only have their standard blasters. Everyone is bloodlusted.

Are there an infinite amount, or do they have a limit?

Depending on the limit. If its say 100, then the DC, Mcu team up take it easy. If its 1000 with perfect team work they can take it mid to high difficulty. I think this will also depend on the location. are they in a position where the enemy can flank them. with 1000 +++ troops coming in from all angels that will be too much. But if they are in a position where they cannot ben pinned down or surrounded and perfect team work, numbers and standards blaster may count for nothing.

But, that's just me.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Great thread BTW.

stewartg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC win but not in a stomp

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1. Slade and Floyd are only needed

2. Same as 1

3. Team DC easily

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Team.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC all rounds.

Bonus Round: 100, they could get through a lot of them.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel in standard gear Deadshot is clearly the MVP here. Did anyone see his firearm feats? I am not sure any of the ones here can shrug off those bullets, and man, even if they lower level bullet timing, with THAT accuracy, I am not sure it matters, provided Deadshot is intending to kill his targets. And that shield isn't protecting everything on Cap.

They would have to take him out fast and immediately if they want to keep an honest chance at all here.

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WhyZoSerious

We all know it's up to Slade. The question here is can MCU Cap handle Deathstroke boosted by Mirakuru? If the answer is yes - then the rest of MCU can easily get the job done. If Steve is not able to do that, then DC stomps. It's all up to Wilson. All rounds are the same.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nite Owl solos.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers