MCU Stormbreaker Vs DCEU Superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sky_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Stormbreaker Vs DCEU Superman (345 votes)

Split his head in half 68%
Tanks It 32%

i watch infinity war today and i was wondering can thor split superman head with stormbreaker given the fact superman will just stand there and let him that is also thor is bloodlust.

• 
theredhood44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theredhood44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince: and bullets pushed him back and hit him into things in MOS and BVS, Lmao

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu: wtf are yo saying? “Only thing shown to break his skin?” Lol he was pushed back several times by bullets and in MOS he was shot into something by a planes bullets, same for BVS, then in the end doomsday impales him similar to how Thor impaled thanos

The focus here is not on the durability of concussive force. It is on piercing durability or as your comrade states "Stabbing feats". There is a great difference in a force being able to move you within, or from your position vs force being sufficient enough to actually slice through your skin and flesh. Explaining to me how he was "pushed back" or "knocked away" by force in his movies is inconsequential because it has nothing to do with the subject as his skin was not pierced, thus dismissing any vulnerability claims.

Yes, Superman (after making phsyical contact with KYRPTONITE,) was stabbed by Doomsday, (while he was still carrying KRYPTONITE) who is a KRYPTIONIAN monstrosity of a higher tier than even Supes. Superman's only known vulnerably is found in KRYPTONITE which is why he was weakened enough for a being of similar nature and already greater power to penetrate him in the first place. This is also inconsequential as per feats of physical force, Thanos doesn't come close to Supes in durability let along DD.

My point is, Supes is only ever penetrated AFTER exposure to his one weakness, BY a being who outclasses him on base levels anyway. Thanos at perfect and prime shape, has been both pierced and staggered by far less, consistently. Let me know if you need any further clarification.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@omriamar said:

It has magical power in it so to a degree it can hart him I believe but split his head no way he stay intact

since when has Magic hurt Movie superman?>

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

DCEU fans are sooo hurt by the IW feats lol. Tony is enough to stomp Wonder Woman now lol.

If just the power gem can planet bust, destroy a moon and throw chunks of it to earth, then I’m pretty sure it and 5 other Gems are more powerful. And Stormbrealer overpowered it. Superman gets either cut in half from the sharp side, or killed from the blunt side lol.

DCEU wank and saltyness needs to stop, you guys are nearing levels of dB fans in db vs saint seiya salt and downplay and wank.

Tony is too slow to touch Diana, so i don't see how that's possible. She just carves him up with her sword

Wank? More like MCU fans overhyping feats. There is a thread on here putting Thanos up against characters Naruto and Sasuke. And DCEU is excused of wank? lmfao

and you still have no proof the supes cant be cut like you are assuming :)

preach about burden of proof. when you cant even provide a single thing .

Dude, the burden of proof is on you, not him. That is a fallacious argument

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu said:
@titing2101 said:
@icec0ld said:

@titing2101:

You're trolling and after this I'm not responding to you. When Bucky shoots at him thanks raises his gauntlet and the purple stone starts glowing.the bullets turn into flashes of light and vanish there is even a gif on here of it, they never make contact with thanos. Either you're blind or you're just going around messing with people.

lol... you could clearly see that bullets that landed on thanos, then thanos activates the power gem to shove bucky. and im the one trolling when YOU are the only one that said it didnt hit. lol

you are clearly a bias wanker. im done with you.

@rijehu said:

By Feats? Superman tanks it.

By Hype? Superman gets vaporized on contact.

and what feats does supes have for cutting?

Are you asking for durability feats in regards to his ability to tank piercing weaponry? Have you watched the movies or even googled respect threads or gifs? He literally can't be penetrated by any earthly weapon and the only thing shown to break his skin is kryptonite. The proof in that is that...no earthly weapon ever penetrated him expect kryptonite. You're asking this question as an argument while using Thanos tanking vibranium bullets as the standard of superior durability yet, ignore that his skin was punctured with a punch from IM and he was staggered by people like Starkiller.

I'll ask you one. How many feats of Thano's invulnerability to piercing weaponry does he have? Then we can compare that to Supes.

stormbreaker is not earthly.

im not using thanos tanking vibranium bullets, that was just a response to the other guy that said thanos was not hit by the bullets.

and no, supes didnt get stab with kryptonite. it was DD's bone

Fair. But Stormbreaker is also not Kryptonite.

Fair.

The bone of an Kyrptonian being of similar nature who outclassed Supes on base levels, penetrated him after Supes was exposed to Kryptonite which is the only known way to bypass his invulnerability in the first place. So the bottom line here, Superman was only stabbed by a being of greater power, AFTER his one true weakness came into play. None of this changes anything as SB is not a kryptonite source.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By deltahuman

@thunderprince:

Go and watch the movie first. Tony stark cut Thanos with his plasma swords.

Doomsday cut Superman because Superman was near Kryptonite which makes his tissues weak. He could barely fly.

Kryptonian robot didn't cut Superman. It cut only his shirt.

Strange's beams cutting cars are nothing. 30mm bullets will rip a car to shreds and Superman no sold multiple 30 mm bullets.

Spiderman, Drax, Bucky, Cap, all tanked power gem hits in the movie. Not impressive at all. Cap tanked a full power blow from Thanos with 5 gems without a scratch. Wanda held off Thanos with 5 gems with one hand. The same Wanda was owned by Proxima Midnight. There are multiple such occasions where power levels in Infinity War are inconsistent. Blame the directors. Don't waste my time.

The combined gem gauntlet blast has no feats of harming anything or anybody so Stormbreaker bypassing it yeilds to absolutely nothing.

Are you blind. I am literally telling from the beginning, if you have proof and feats to prove them, then talk to me. Don't talk to me with your baseless ignorant statements. I've been telling you repeatedly, raise your standards if you wanna debate me.

I'm not gonna respond to you again cuz you don't seem to understand what I'm asking for. You keep repeating the same statements like a juvenile.

Stop tagging me. Or call some good debaters from your MCU Wank Syndicate.

Don't tag me and waste my time.

theredhood44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu: only things thanos cut by were Thor and iron man, iron man got a single drop of blood, Thor impaled him, plus Thor’s strength plus the weapon would kill him

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman:

Go and watch the movie first. Tony stark cut Thanos with his plasma swords.

I have watched the movie and you are right, Tony did cut Thanos with his swords but only barely. Tony's swords are about as featless as WW's sword because both of them has cut through a single durable person.

Doomsday cut Superman because Superman was near Kryptonite which makes his tissues weak. He could barely fly.

Doomsday was literally being stabbed by Kryptonite so he would be weakened as much if not more than Superman.

Kryptonian robot didn't cut Superman. It cut only his shirt.

He looked like he was cut to me, you can even see the look of pain on Superman's face.

No Caption Provided

Strange's beams cutting cars are nothing. A 30mm bullets will rip a car to shreds and Superman no sold multiple 30 mm bullets.

And Thanos no-sold Strange's whip. It also cut through Cull.

Spiderman, Drax, Bucky, Cap, all tanked power gem hits in the movie. Not impressive at all.

The combined gem gauntlet blast has no feats of harming anybody.

I don't remember any of those characters being hit by a beam of powergem energy. I remember them being knocked away by some form of TK but never tanking a beam of the energy. You also did address the mind stone beams that were strong enough to one-shot Warmachine and the beams from the Aether.

Are you blind. I am literally telling from the beginning, if you have proof and feats to prove them, then talk to me. Don't talk to me with your baseless ignorant statements. I've been telling you repeatedly, raise your standards if you wanna debate me.

I'm not gonna respond to you again cuz you don't seem to understand what I'm asking for. You keep repeating the same statements like a juvenile.

Stop tagging me. Or call some good debaters from your MCU Wank Syndicate.

Don't tag me and waste my time.

If you don't want to debate that is fine, but there is no reason to be so hostile about this. Anyway, it was nice debating with you.

theredhood44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Rijehu
titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By titing2101

@rijehu said:

The bone of an Kyrptonian being of similar nature who outclassed Supes on base levels, penetrated him after Supes was exposed to Kryptonite which is the only known way to bypass his invulnerability in the first place. So the bottom line here, Superman was only stabbed by a being of greater power, AFTER his one true weakness came into play. None of this changes anything as SB is not a kryptonite source.

well someone lower than these 2 bypass the kryptonian invulnerability that is diana. no kryptonite exposing DD, just diana and her sword and people claim its not a normal sword(even with its origin is not shown, im just also assuming), i believe so too and stormbreaker is no different.

as thor explained that not everyone can wield stormbreaker cause its not a normal weapon and it goes like this

quill: what kind of weapon are we talking about?

thor: The thanos killing kind

q: dont you think we should all have a weapon like that.

thor: no, you simply lack the strength to wield it, your body will crumble as your mind collapses in madness.

theredhood44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titing2101:

Good point, stormbreaker is more of a Odin weapon then a regular one

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormbreaker went through an infinity gauntlet blast, it goes through Superman

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titing2101:

Good point, stormbreaker is more of a Odin weapon then a regular one

yep as Eitri said its a kings weapon, meant to be the greatest in asgard

theredhood44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titing2101: what I think is really impressive is how Thor took the blast that’s was melting it

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titing2101: what I think is really impressive is how Thor took the blast that’s was melting it

yep, thats another thing being lowballed so if dont want your brain to hurt now, ill refrain from mentioning it >_<

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@petey_is_spidey said:

Also, what's with this idea that Thanos is anywhere as durable as Superman???? He showed NOTHING on Superman's level of durability, yet people just assume that he is this super durable character.

any cutting durability from superman?

• Easily shrugging off 50 calibers
  • Taking a 30 mm round to the head in the smallville battle (which is even bigger and badder than a 50 cal)

Neither of those were able to scratch or even bruise Clark.

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titing2101 said:
@petey_is_spidey said:

Also, what's with this idea that Thanos is anywhere as durable as Superman???? He showed NOTHING on Superman's level of durability, yet people just assume that he is this super durable character.

• Taking a 30 mm round to the head in the smallville battle (which is even bigger and badder than a 50 cal)

so by those feats we equate that to a stormbreaker wielding thor(assuming supes just let thor smack him with the bladed side)?

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: infinity gauntlet>Superman and stormbreaker went through it's blast like butter, so it goes through Superman a whole lot easier

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormbreaker has no feats to suggest it can cut or pierce Clark.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTruthTeller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see dceu supes tanking it.

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and vice versa

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor kills him because the power stone alone when used by Eson the Searcher desolated an entire planet. Thanos destroyed a Moon with it's power and even Tony confirmed that he throw the whole moon at them. Thor withstood a Neutron Star. Thanos created a black hole, and later destroyed half of life in the universe. Not to mention that the reality stone was gonna be used by the Dark Elf Malekith to destroy the Universe and merge all the realms in darkness. The time stone loop Dormamu who has his own univese and is the size of a planet. All 6 infinity stones couldn't hold Stormbreaker, it cut through all of them like butter and their power reaches from Moon level to Universal level.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undefined: Thanks has far better durability feats then Superman and was said to have indestructible skin, but Strombreaker almost killed Thanos even after Strombreaker soaked a blast from the freaking Infinity Gauntlet. Stormbreaker splits Clark in two.

theredhood44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker:

Thor kills him because the power stone alone when used by Eson the Searcher desolated an entire planet. Thanos destroyed a Moon with it's power and even Tony confirmed that he throw the whole moon at them. Thor withstood a Neutron Star. Thanos created a black hole, and later destroyed half of life in the universe. Not to mention that the reality stone was gonna be used by the Dark Elf Malekith to destroy the Universe and merge all the realms in darkness. The time stone loop Dormamu who has his own univese and is the size of a planet. All 6 infinity stones couldn't hold Stormbreaker, it cut through all of them like butter and their power reaches from Moon level to Universal level.

That’s actually true, I watched it yesterday and people were saying Thor got amped, I didn’t think he got amped any more then he didn’t in ragnorok but I was wrong

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@titing2101 said:
@petey_is_spidey said:
@titing2101 said:
@petey_is_spidey said:

so by those feats we equate that to a stormbreaker wielding thor(assuming supes just let thor smack him with the bladed side)?

What has Stormbreaker done to suggest it can cut through Superman???? Cut Thanos? Even Thanos has shown nothing on Clark's level.

@leonardsnart said:

@petey_is_spidey: infinity gauntlet>Superman and stormbreaker went through it's blast like butter, so it goes through Superman a whole lot easier

WTF does it's resistance to Thanos' blasting - which is a testament to it's dexterity and resistance to energy - have to do with it's sharpness???? Sharpness isn't necessarily related to something like melting point. So stormbreaker resisting the IG blasts means nothing as it pertains to Superman.

EDIT: Take Obsidian, which is even much sharper than steel, yet has a much lower melting point.

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By titing2101

@petey_is_spidey said:
@titing2101 said:
@petey_is_spidey said:
@titing2101 said:
@petey_is_spidey said:

What has Stormbreaker done to suggest it can cut through Superman???? Cut Thanos? Even Thanos has shown nothing on Clark's level.

as well as clark has not shown any piercing durability from non earthly made weapon as well as from a strong person wielding a weapon like stormbreaker.

theredhood44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: ok Now that’s trolling lol, it was able to go through all the infinity stone blasts at once, and I’m pretty sure if it can do that then it can go through supermas skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman show piercing resistance to bullets which Thor also did in the Avengers.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey said:
@titing2101 said:
@petey_is_spidey said:
@titing2101 said:
@petey_is_spidey said:

as well as clark has not shown any piercing durability from non earthly made weapon as well as from a strong person wielding a weapon like stormbreaker.

But the point is that Stormbreaker hasn't been shown to be any more lethal than a 30 mm when it comes to piercing. It cut Thanos, big whoop. At the VERY LEAST, Superman has shown the ability to resist objects that can tear straight through SEVERAL inches of steel.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: ok Now that’s trolling lol, it was able to go through all the infinity stone blasts at once, and I’m pretty sure if it can do that then it can go through supermas skin

Again, a blast of energy =/= a solid object. Just because it can resist being melted/evaporated, doesn't necessarily mean it's sharp. What's so hard to comprehend about this?? The two are not at all related. I can force my hand through a high powered laser (if it didn't evaporate, of course); doesn't mean I can freaking cut through steel with a karate chop.

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By titing2101
@petey_is_spidey said:
@titing2101 said:
@petey_is_spidey said:
@titing2101 said:
@petey_is_spidey said:
@titing2101 said:
@petey_is_spidey said:

But the point is that Stormbreaker hasn't been shown to be any more lethal than a 30 mm when it comes to piercing. It cut Thanos, big whoop. At the VERY LEAST, Superman has shown the ability to resist objects that can tear straight through SEVERAL inches of steel.

refer to post 162 and 165.

still think that 30mm cal >> stormbreaker? common sense would say no,

alien tech/magical properties which ever you prefer > 30mm.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: It's a NLF to say that Superman can tank it even if the blade has no edge. Stormbreaker cut through a "lazer beam" enhanced not by one single stone with feats of whipping out an entire planet, but six stones one with the power of universal level destruction. Superman has no feats above City level.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So stormbreaker slices through an infinity gauntlet blast and people think Superman can tank it? Why do I even bother? Fanboys will be fanboys one way or the other

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So stormbreaker slices through an infinity gauntlet blast and people think Superman can tank it? Why do I even bother? Fanboys will be fanboys one way or the other

also slices through thanos which is bulletproof and his bulletproof chestplate/necklace thingy(bullets bounced off and damage to his armor)

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: it ripped off part of Tony’s suit quite easily and obviously he wasn’t using the upper limit, not the same as stormbreaker ripping through all the gems’s beam which the only feat the completed set has is a universal one.

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: Cap attacked Thanos with his vibranium blades, it did nothing.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: Thanos no sold swords, bullets, got only scratch from full power nanotech axe swing and vibranium blades. If the last one is true Thanos >>> Superman if not Clark is at best equal to Thanos which means he still gets one shotted from Stormbreaker.

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: More powerful than all the beams Vision used and more power than the planet busting blasts from the Power Stone.

It's enough?

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder: iron man drew a drop of blood from a thanos with missing two stones lol, Thor almost killed thanos with all the stones

Thor's axe is a piercing tool, a building isn't. Comparing the two doesn't make sense, it's the equivalent to using getting hit by a car and stabbed by a knife as an example for a human being. The only stone that enhances the user's physical stats is the power stone to my knowledge, and Thanos had that stone at both times. And in none of the instances did he activate the stone to enhance his durability.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@petey_is_spidey: It's a NLF to say that Superman can tank it even if the blade has no edge. Stormbreaker cut through a "lazer beam" enhanced not by one single stone with feats of whipping out an entire planet, but six stones one with the power of universal level destruction. Superman has no feats above City level.

My god, "cutting through a laser beam" doesn't mean a damn thing, since it's not even a solid, it wouldn't be very difficult to cut through in the first place, granted that the object is durable enough to withstand the energy beam. Yes, Stormbreaker is obviously very, VERY durable, but the question isn't whether or not Superman could break Stormbreaker with his bare hands, or whether or not Superman could melt it with his heat vision; the question is whether or not Superman it can cut Superman, and frankly, it is a huge leap to say so, seeing as nothing (outside of it maybe being enhanced by magic) suggests it could.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: going through a laser beam of the infinity gauntlets power means it can go through a significantly lesser being, it not being able to cut superman just because he's bullet proof doesn't make sense

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder said:

and vice versa

This literally makes no sense. It's Stormbreaker's part that needs to be proven that it can pierce Clark. Clark has an established list of durability feats, it's for your Stormbreaker supporters' job to prove that it can pierce Clark, and if piercing Thanos who even Iron Man managed to cut is the best feat you have for it then Stormbreaker's not piercing Clark. Not anywhere close to it.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Worldofthunder: Superman is bulletproof so that means a weapon that overpowered the infinity gauntlet can't cut him?

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titing2101 said:
@worldofthunder said:

and vice versa

This literally makes no sense. It's Stormbreaker's part that needs to be proven that it can pierce Clark. Clark has an established list of durability feats, it's for your Stormbreaker supporters' job to prove that it can pierce Clark, and if piercing Thanos who even Iron Man managed to cut is the best feat you have for it then Stormbreaker's not piercing Clark. Not anywhere close to it.

post 162

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow so we need feats for the infinity gauntlet? Give me blade resistance feats for superman

I'll wait