Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By man_thing
  • Combatants at their best
  • No gear/suit
  • They take turn punching each other in face. Steve goes first.
  • Composite SSS feats for Steve(excluding Winter Soldier's robot arm).
  • Composite Mirakuru feats for Slade.
  • Usual morals
  • Basic knowledge

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Slade due to Caleb and Cyrus.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ganon15  Online

The guy who one-shot an Ultron bot

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Cap isn't walking away.

Deathlokk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap cries on the ground like a little baby, Slade completely embarrasses him.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah the Roy feat is a pretty big advantage. Roy has striking feats equivalent to Winter Soldier's metal arm, which hurt Steve a lot with every blow.

WarDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap punches Slade's other Eye out

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Yeah, Cap isn't walking away.

This. Roy has feats almost equal or greater than Winter soldier who nearly punched Steve to death.

Slade on the other hand just shrugged it off.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap. More durable to blunt force and hits harder. I can see why people would think Slade though. But I would rate tanking a punch from Quicksilver like Cap did above tanking a punch from Roy.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

Cap. More durable to blunt force and hits harder. I can see why people would think Slade though. But I would rate tanking a punch from Quicksilver like Cap did above tanking a punch from Roy.

QS held back when fighting humans. Hawkeye took hits from him just fine as well.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Amcu

@rbt said:
@amcu said:

QS held back when fighting humans. Hawkeye took hits from him just fine as well.

He was joking around with Hawkeye "You didn't see that coming?". Quicksilver seemed much more serious when he was fighting the Avengers in the ship scene. And we see clearly that when he hits Cap he was moving at incredibly fast speeds since everyone other than Thor was frozen in time.

No Caption Provided

And on top of that Cap took a bullrush from an angry Quicksilver and was only dazed.

No Caption Provided

And Quicksilver can do this with a bullrush.

No Caption Provided

Remember how durable Ultron bots are? They can no sell bullets and survive pretty significant impacts.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also I thought we sometimes accepted that peak humans sometimes have what is essentially superhuman durability?

Edit: Also Quicksilver likely knew Cap was enhanced.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu:

He was joking around with Hawkeye "You didn't see that coming?". Quicksilver seemed much more serious when he was fighting the Avengers in the ship scene. And we see clearly that when he hits Cap he was moving at incredibly fast speeds since everyone other than Thor was frozen in time.

I don't think QS was going all out when fighting anyone except the bots. His hits were pulverizing titanium bots. I don't think it was in character for him to go all out on humans.

And on top of that Cap took a bullrush from an angry Quicksilver and was only dazed.

Like I said, Hawkeye also took bullrush from QS and shrugged them off.

Also I thought we sometimes accepted that peak humans sometimes have what is essentially superhuman durability?

Do you really think Hawkeye is durable enough to no sell hits that can shatter titanium into a hundred pieces?

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

I don't think QS was going all out when fighting anyone except the bots. His hits were pulverizing titanium bots. I don't think it was in character for him to go all out on humans.

I can see you're logic here. But it is easier for me to think he wasn't holding back against someone like Cap. He knows Cap is superhuman and if he held back a lot like he would on a human than it would kinda be pointless.

Like I said, Hawkeye also took bullrush from QS and shrugged them off.

Yes but the first time he was joking around. The second time he was mainly just focused on saving Wanda. With Cap on the other hand he was just focused on taking him down. And he seemed kinda upset after Cap had knocked him down and said "stay down kid".

Do you really think Hawkeye is durable enough to no sell hits that can shatter titanium into a hundred pieces?

He didn't no sell them. Though I can see you'er point here. No thinking on it I don't really see Hawkeye as that durable.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think if you can rationalize Roy hitting slade as hard as he hit that container, then you should also consider iron mans striking feats from movies pre civil war.

You can say the armor is weaker, but then I can say so is Roy punching slade since his body didn't even move.

If you wanna go strictly by feats in order to downplay the mark 46, you should do the same for slade. In which case his best durability feat is tanking a punch from Roy, but was taken out by a small explosion to the chest. Which doesn't even line up with Roy punching through a bomb proof container

Not to mention ultron hit cap in the face multiple times and didn't even draw blood. And he was able to grapple with the mark 43

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cap. lol easily

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By The_Justiciar

I think if you can rationalize Roy hitting slade as hard as he hit that container, then you should also consider iron mans striking feats from movies pre civil war.

You can say the armor is weaker, but then I can say so is Roy punching slade since his body didn't even move.

If you wanna go strictly by feats in order to downplay the mark 46, you should do the same for slade. In which case his best durability feat is tanking a punch from Roy, but was taken out by a small explosion to the chest. Which doesn't even line up with Roy punching through a bomb proof container

Not to mention ultron hit cap in the face multiple times and didn't even draw blood. And he was able to grapple with the mark 43

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: Out of curiosity who do you think is more skilled? Cap or Slade?

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@amcu: That's pretty close, imo. Not sure.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bolt007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Off the top of my mind Slade

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11 said:

Thinking on it you should also include staggering and somewhat bothering Loki for Cap's striking.

No Caption Provided

And that's better than Roy's feat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:
@the_magister said:
@webinyoureye11 said:

Thinking on it you should also include staggering and somewhat bothering Loki for Cap's striking.

No Caption Provided

And that's better than Roy's feat.

Nah, slade is gonna pull a loki

No Caption Provided

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Slade

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade, but he does have some inconsistencies.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By maestromage

I'm leaning towards slade, especially with composite mirakuru feats. Other mirakuru users have been seen consistently tanking bullets without too much trouble, something cap can't replicate (though this is piercing resistance as opposed to blunt force).
Edit: wait I just realized something. If they aren't rapidly exchanging blows, then slades healing factor should definitely give him the win. As cap slowly gets more beat up, slade should be fine given him saying how the riptides tore his skin apart but he just healed and kept swimming.

GCA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America

Avatar image for deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4
deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards cap. Tanked hits from Tony and his punchespacj a mean wallop looking at the sandbag feat

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@variant06: mirakuru users have punched clean through concrete and also through a bomb proof military container (though this was a very high end feat). Slade has also tanked blows from other mirakuru users (roy) with about no damage.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki, Ultron, Iron Man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Roy.

Cap wins.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade's been hurt by less than the force necessary to bust through a bomb proof container. Roy punching clean through that container is very inconsistent (Ollie's explosives were consistently shown to put down other Mirakuru users, generally only one was needed, so Slade going down to 2 is consistent). Remember, Ollie's more powerful explosive arrows failed to scratch the container

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1:

i think this was more powerful

No Caption Provided

And tony couldn't just tank all caps strikes

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By maestromage

@webinyoureye11: tbh caps fight with iron man seems inconsistent to me. Tony has taken an actual tank shell in a significantly weaker armor, but suddenly caps fists are an issue? Doesn't make much sense imo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maestromage: Well to be fair it’s not supposed to make any sense.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ganon15  Online

@ganon15 said:

The guy who one-shot an Ultron bot

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maestromage: comic book or movies rarely follow any logic ever. Inconsistency is pretty much expected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11: tbh caps fight with iron man seems inconsistent to me. Tony has taken an actual tank shell in a significantly weaker armor, but suddenly caps fists are an issue? Doesn't make much sense imo.

And yet slade gets taken out by a small explosive (if you wanna talk about inconsistencies, arrow has plenty more), the mark 46 tanked one of Hawkeyes trick arrows which is much bigger. it would still be more durable than slade

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@variant06: @webinyoureye11:Still we shouldn't just ignore inconsistencies. I agree Arrow has a number of inconsistencies that shouldn't be ignored. Never said the mark 46 was less durable than slade, I was saying that it should be far too durable for cap to do any real damage with his fists (him doing damage with the shield is fine).

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RBT

@arcus1:

Slade's been hurt by less than the force necessary to bust through a bomb proof container. Ollie's explosives were consistently shown to put down other Mirakuru users, generally only one was needed, so Slade going down to 2 is consistent).

Cap was knocked out by a 20ft fall. And Buck was knocked out by hitting his head on a helicopter windshield. So, Slade one shots?

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Worldofthunder

Slade.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@variant06: @webinyoureye11:Still we shouldn't just ignore inconsistencies. I agree Arrow has a number of inconsistencies that shouldn't be ignored. Never said the mark 46 was less durable than slade, I was saying that it should be far too durable for cap to do any real damage with his fists (him doing damage with the shield is fine).

I don't see the logic in writing off a characters best feats because they dont fit the power level they "should" Be in.

Cap has feats of fighting ultron, a robot who doesn't feel pain and by all logic should be as strong as iron man, and actually holding his own and pushing ultron back with his strikes.

Cap was able to slightly hurt Loki and Spider-Man, both of whom have better feats than slade, and even some iron man armors. I don't see the inconsistency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11: I agree. If we just write off Capa feats of course he’s below Slade.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11: It's not about what level cap should be at, but harming iron man with his fists is far above the vast majority of his other striking feats. Just rewatched his fight with ultron. Cap didn't do any damage to ultron without his shield (and as I said earlier, he can do a lot more damage with his shield than his regular striking power). His "holding his own" was mainly just hitting ultron with the shield and dodging most of his attakcs (good speed feat for cap actually). It's debatable whether he actually hurt loki with his punches, to me it looked like Loki no-sold them for the most part. Spiderman has nothing on taking a tank shot, and I'm not sure he even has better durability feats than slade (though I may have to rewatch some of his fights).

The only one out of those three who cap was able to hurt with his fists was spiderman, who I am not sure has better durability than slade, and even then it's not like he one shot spidey or anything. The reason I would write off him hurting the mark 46 armour (is that the armour in civil war? I dont remember) is because he regularly shows striking far below what should be necessary to hurt that armour.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maestromage:

i agre cap didn't do damage to ultron with his hands. But the fact that a robot who has no pain recoeptors, who could also tank missiles from iron man as well as no sell minigun rounds was at all pushed back by cap lines up with him doing similar to iron man.

And i know trailer feats are a big no no, but this s just more evidence for me that cap is better than you're giving him credit for

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yes, I know the argument. Featless outriders taking out a featless hulkbuster means nothing. But I think it's quite clear cap is just op in the MCU

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11: Still, you can't just take all the high end feats and ignore the lower end ones (though I do agree that cap is a bit OP in the mcu lmao). If you're actually saying that cap has striking comparable to tank shells then he and the other super soldiers (bucky and tchalla) should one shot every normal human they fight. Except they don't. Falcon has taken hits from bucky and clint has taken hits from tchalla (yes, I know that tchalla isnt steve, but it has made clear that the three super soldiers have comparable strength in winter soldier and civil war). You have to take an average and look at how they are consistently portrayed. If you look at all the super soldier feats, cap fighting ultron (though he did no real damage with his fists) and fighting iron man are clear outliers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11: Still, you can't just take all the high end feats and ignore the lower end ones (though I do agree that cap is a bit OP in the mcu lmao). If you're actually saying that cap has striking comparable to tank shells then he and the other super soldiers (bucky and tchalla) should one shot every normal human they fight. Except they don't. Falcon has taken hits from bucky and clint has taken hits from tchalla (yes, I know that tchalla isnt steve, but it has made clear that the three super soldiers have comparable strength in winter soldier and civil war). You have to take an average and look at how they are consistently portrayed. If you look at all the super soldier feats, cap fighting ultron (though he did no real damage with his fists) and fighting iron man are clear outliers.

Cap for the most part does one shot fodder.

Im not saying cap is > tank shell, clearly the tank shell did more damage to iron man then cap could with his fists. But when you factor in his best feats, yeah him hurting tony isn't that crazy.

Also, he could hold back against people, unless batroc is a super soldier. Since his goons were one shot and launched 20 feet by caps kicks, yet batroc tanked numerous strikes