#1 mexcomics2078  Online

Strictly H2H with Regular suits

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Steve and Oliver. I could imagine Oliver taking 2. Steve can definitely deal with 3.

Omnipotent94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Omnipotent94

@amcu said:

Steve and Oliver. I could imagine Oliver taking 2. Steve can definitely deal with 3.

This. DCEU batman is trash. Even earth one batman would stomp him in pure h2h.

DC77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Five Batmen stomp. I doubt Ollie could defeat two and Cap isn't defeating three. The five man team would also have better teamwork.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

This. DCEU batman is trash. Even earth one batman would stomp him in pure h2h.

Lol, no. Earth-one Batman is waaay too realistic to beat someone of DCEU Batman's caliber, his h2h feats are a lackluster and pathetic, and he doesn't even know how to properly use his gadgets, he's currently the weakest version of Batman in the local multiverse but the arc was amazing tho, absolutely loved it. With that said, he'd horribly lose to pretty much every decent DCEU and MCU street leveler, and that includes Batman.

OT: Team one stomps, Steve MVP.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7 krisbishop  Moderator

In pure H2H, I doubt Oliver can take more than one. And Cap will have his hands full from three.

I think Team Bats wins.

Omnipotent94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: yeah that was a bit of an exaggeration. But DCEU batman without his armor isn't much better either.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnipotent94: Despite being shitty he's still quite a bit better than Earth-1 Batman tho.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 anthp2000  Moderator

Lol the Batmen. Not even close.

Steve isn't beating more than 2-3. Oliver can't beat more than 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc88dc0cd01c
deactivated-5cc88dc0cd01c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve and Ollie. Oliver’s could take down 2 with high dif while Cap solos the other 3.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol the Batmen. Not even close.

Steve isn't beating more than 2-3. Oliver can't beat more than 1.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Steve solos....

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve can alost solo if this is strictly h2h

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at either soloing the Batmen. Strong h2h feats + some tough ass armour + incredible gear + good teamwork = a win for the team.

Avatar image for saiyan_prince510
Saiyan_Prince510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Saiyan_Prince510

Cap can Solo.....

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Cap oneshots 3 of them in rapid succession, by that time Oliver has finished off one of them and then Cap allows Oliver to take out the last one out of courtesy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap and Ollie

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still don't quite get what striking feats people think Bruce has that would allow him to notably hurt Steve.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 anthp2000  Moderator

@amcu: You're assuming high level fighters can only punch or kick people. There's submission holds, hits in weak points and dogpiling. Steve isn't dealing with like 3 Batmen doing this shit to him.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By krisbishop  Moderator

@amcu: I think these feats justify enough damage to hurt Steve. Not to a major extent, but at least Steve isn't going to stay immune to his damage as if toddlers were chucking baseballs at him.

Add-on notes:

1. Parademons were superhuman in stats. Ripping apart the Batmobile is proof of that.
  2. For the third GIF, note that Bruce would have had strike with enough force to not only completely stop the momentum of the mercenary flying towards him, but also send him flying several metres away in the reverse direction. That's a lot of force.
  3. His gloves, like his cowl and cape, are completely bulletproof. That adds extra damage to his strikes.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: You're assuming high level fighters can only punch or kick people. There's submission holds, hits in weak points and dogpiling. Steve isn't dealing with like 3 Batmen doing this shit to him.

Steve is stronger than 3 of them combined. To my knowledge Bruce has only ever targeted the knee and arm joints in terms of weak spots. He's not strong enough to break Steve's bones so that won't matter. Dogpilling works when your facing an opponent that can't continually tank multiple of your attacks hitting them. Post WS the super soldiers have been portrayed to consistently take strikes from each other without ever being seriously dazed or even bruised(The metal arm is the only exception) and have consistently taken attacks from opponents that are portrayed as stronger than them. They may not have been dogpilled but they were facing attacks way stronger than anything Bruce can output like Ultron's blasters that are powerful enough they produces shockwaves on impact and disintegrate metal for instance.

Point is Steve will power through any dogpilling that happens. And TBH, he's a great deal more skilled and faster than Bruce and also has the benefit of superhuman agility if he needs to change positions.

To add to that Steve's own striking power and strength are enough for him to 1 shot Bruce if he lands a powerful kick and 2-3 shot him with punches.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By helloman

The Batmen win.

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, I don't know if Steve is as fast as Bats. Batman punched a laser bolt out of thin air. Other than speed and H2H, the Batmen hold no other advantages.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@ljayg: Based off of a calc I did that Bolt was around 50m/s, Cap reacted to a 230m/s Missile from Crossbones.

This site states that the Rocket Launcher used by Rumlow is a MK 19 Grenade Launcher which has a Muzzle Velocity of 230m/s.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1d6494661e3
deactivated-5d1d6494661e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ljayg:

I mean, I don't know if Steve is as fast as Bats.

He probably is tbh.

Batman punched a laser bolt out of thin air.

A completely unquantifiable showing as we have no idea how fast it was going. Meanwhile we have Ollie casually Arrow timing.

Other than speed and H2H, the Batmen hold no other advantages.

I'd argue they don't have any advantages. They're not as strong, not as fast, not as durable and nowhere near as skilled as either member of the duo.

@anthp2000

Steve isn't beating more than 2-3.

I can see him beating 3 with maximum difficulty tbh.

Oliver can't beat more than 1.

Lol, I have to say I agree with this assessment. Ollie has no feats on par with getting tagged by 4 mercs...

OT:

@amcu said:

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: For real? Normally I don't usually trust calcs because they're either highballed or lowballed, but I can see it moving 50m/s. I'll take this calc with a grain of salt, but you convinced me that cap is faster, especially since that is one of caps' somewhat regular feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1d6494661e3
deactivated-5d1d6494661e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:

@ljayg: Based off of a calc I did that Bolt was around 50m/s, Cap reacted to a 230m/s Missile from Crossbones.

This site states that the Rocket Launcher used by Rumlow is a MK 19 Grenade Launcher which has a Muzzle Velocity of 230m/s.

This feat is epic ngl. Yeah Steve is definitely faster.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Five Batmen stomp. I doubt Ollie could defeat two and Cap isn't defeating three. The five man team would also have better teamwork.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gateofbabylon:

I think these feats justify enough damage to hurt Steve. Not to a major extent, but at least Steve isn't going to stay immune to his damage as if toddlers were chucking baseballs at him.

I'm not saying that Steve won't feel his strikes. But in order for the Batmen to win they have to actually put Steve down. I don't see that happening when people with striking multiple times superior have landed multiple attacks on Steve and failed to put him down or in some cases even hurt him severely.

Add-on notes:

Parademons were superhuman in stats. Ripping apart the Batmobile is proof of that.

That didn't have much in the way of durability feats though TBH. We can assume that they are more durable then humans because super strength technically requires a degree of super durability. But its unclear exactly how durable they are. To add to that Bruce was clearly heavily outstated by Parademons and I don't recall him ever taking one down with just his owns striking power.

As for Steve, he and the other super soldiers like Bucky have consistently taken blows from each other and people on their level without being notably hurt. Steve's own striking is enough to casually one shot superhuman Ultron bots with a blow less direct than a punch.

The primary difference between Ultron bots and Parademons is the fact that Ultron bots have durability feats. Like no selling bullets without flinching, or flying face first into the ground hard enough to seriously damage it and create a miniature explosion.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yet Steve one shotted them with a single blow. Logically that's the level of striking Bucky would have as well and Steve has taken attacks from him.

For the third GIF, note that Bruce would have had strike with enough force to not only completely stop the momentum of the mercenary flying towards him, but also send him flying several metres away in the reverse direction. That's a lot of force.

To be frank I don't find this feat to be remotely impressive compared to what the Super Soldiers have done. Like Steve has casually kicked the front end of a truck hard enough for it to slam into a guy and send him flying. He's killed superhumans like Chitauri and Ultron bots with single blows and he's got striking feats better then that like what he did to Spider-Man.

His gloves seem to be made of the same material as his cowl and cape which are completely bulletproof. If not, the gloves are at least knife-proof. That adds extra damage to his strikes.

Steve's taken both Bucky and Red Skull hitting him with his own Vibranium shield, and while I'm not going to argue that he can just shrug off a lot of attacks on that level it should be noted that the shield deals out damage on a massively higher scale than anything Bruce can do.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve might solo, to be honest.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 krisbishop  Moderator

@amcu: After reading your post for a while, you know what, you've convinced me. I mean Bats definitely packs enough force but Steve can tank them enough to take down the Batmen first with his skill and speed. Oliver might go down in this battle but Steve will pull through and secure the win I guess.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 anthp2000  Moderator

@amcu:

Steve, or any Super Soldier for that matter, has never shown good enough stats to suggest he can just power through 3 people as physically capable as Batman trying to strangle him, knock him down or restrain him, while punching weak points like his neck. I find it hard to imagine Steve walking out of a dogpile like this.

Also, I think you might be overusing that Ultron Bot feat. Steve was clearly not effortlessly one shotting them throughout the whole Battle of Sokovia. Besides, they made a point about how he punches it on the neck to one shot it so easily.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Amcu

@anthp2000:

Steve, or any Super Soldier for that matter, has never shown good enough stats to suggest he can just power through 3 people as physically capable as Batman trying to strangle him, knock him down or restrain him, while punching weak points like his neck. I find it hard to imagine Steve walking out of a dogpile like this.

I'd argue Steve's a great deal stronger than Bruce. And his durability is enough to take a beating, while his own blows will deal out extreme damage. He's also a good deal faster and more skilled then Bruce individually.

Also, I think you might be overusing that Ultron Bot feat. Steve was clearly not effortlessly one shotting them throughout the whole Battle of Sokovia.

He didn't one shot them every time he hit them but he fodderized them rather consistently and I can think of at least one other instance where he one shotted them. He was consistently ripping them apart as well, which adds to the idea that he's beyond them physically.

Though TBH, him killing a Chitauri with one punch is plenty impressive enough for him to seriously hurt Bruce. And so far I've not even gone into his best striking feats like kicking Spider-Man or hitting Mark 46 Iron Man so hard that he was blooded inside his suit.

Besides, they made a point about how he punches it on the neck to one shot it so easily.

Looks like he hit it on the chin to me. Ultron bots went face first into the ground hard enough to severely damage it and create a miniature explosion and they came out of that. I don't think the head area is a weak spot.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 anthp2000  Moderator

@amcu:

I'd argue Steve's a great deal stronger than Bruce. And his durability is enough to take a beating, while his own blows will deal out extreme damage. He's also a good deal faster and more skilled then Bruce individually.

His skill/speed doesn't even matter. We're talking 3 Batmen, there's no way in hell he's tagging them any time soon. As for his strength, sure, he's obviously far stronger than Bruce. Does that mean he can deal with 3 decently strong individuals trying to restrain him, strangle him and/or hitting vital areas of the body at the same time? Not to me.

He didn't one shot them every time he hit them but he fodderized them rather consistently and I can think of at least one other instance where he one shotted them. He was consistently ripping them apart as well, which adds to the idea that he's beyond them physically.

It defo looked like a neck strike to me, but I guess it's unclear and up for interpretation. I'm not contending that he's beyond them physically, of course he is. I was just mentioning about that feat in particular.

Though TBH, him killing a Chitauri with one punch is plenty impressive enough for him to seriously hurt Bruce. And so far I've not even gone into his best striking feats like kicking Spider-Man or hitting Mark 46 Iron Man so hard that he was blooded inside his suit.

Of course he can hurt Bruce, but not to any serious extent unless he's focusing on him, which he can't. He'll barely be able to eventually tag a single one of them, which I honestly don't even see happening at all given they can also take him out. Also the latter aren't casual hits. They're strikes built up with monmentum.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000:

His skill/speed doesn't even matter. We're talking 3 Batmen, there's no way in hell he's tagging them any time soon. As for his strength, sure, he's obviously far stronger than Bruce. Does that mean he can deal with 3 decently strong individuals trying to restrain him, strangle him and/or hitting vital areas of the body at the same time? Not to me.

Lets put it this way. Lets say they try to restrain him an one of them grab one of his arms, he can overpower them then ragdoll them flying. Then lets say one of them jump on his back and try to choke him. He can grab their arm, pry it off of his neck and break it. If they're grabbing him and trying to restrain him they're going to put themselves in position to be tagged. And they're facing an opponent strong enough to radgoll them or break their bones with ease.

And TBH with you I do think the skill/speed advantage is enough for Steve to not be horribly overwhelmed. He's taken on far larger quantities of opponents at once then Bruce ever has and scaling to Killmonger's showing against the Dora I don't see him being overwhelmed.

If they try to just strike with him he has notably faster combat speed and can take in attacks until he sees an opening and lands. The difference between them is that Steve can eat a large quantity of their attacks without much problem, whereas they will at least be seriously dazed by single blows. And once one is dazed or KOed it will become easier to deal with the others. He can use the advantage of agility to help him deal with positioning.

It defo looked like a neck strike to me, but I guess it's unclear and up for interpretation. I'm not contending that he's beyond them physically, of course he is. I was just mentioning about that feat in particular.

Definitely looked like a chin strike to me. And Steve doesn't have to one shot them literally ever time he hits them to prove he can one shot them. And he still was one shotting them later in the fight.

Of course he can hurt Bruce, but not to any serious extent unless he's focusing on him, which he can't. He'll barely be able to eventually tag a single one of them, which I honestly don't even see happening at all given they can also take him out. Also the latter aren't casual hits. They're strikes built up with monmentum.

I'm not saying that he'll just hurt Bruce. He's literally killed a Chitauri soldier with a punch. A charged strike would one shot KO Bruce at least. Regular non holding back strikes will take him out in 2-3 IMO.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 anthp2000  Moderator

@amcu:

Now you're simply far overstating the gap between Bruce and Steve. In order for what you said to be true Steve's arms would have to be stronger than Bruce's body individually. And submission holds wouldn't exist if it was just about strength either. And Bruce wasn't KO'd when Superman bitchslapped him yards away, he won't get KO'd by any of Cap's hits. And you're also assuming that for some reason Steve is fast/skilled enough to.land a single hit or abuse a single opening that would allow him to touch Bruce in a 3v1. Not just touch him, but land a charged hit too.

Let's just agree to disagree. I don't think Cap even has a change against 3 Batmen at once.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu:

Now you're simply far overstating the gap between Bruce and Steve. In order for what you said to be true Steve's arms would have to be stronger than Bruce's body individually. And submission holds wouldn't exist if it was just about strength either. And Bruce wasn't KO'd when Superman bitchslapped him yards away, he won't get KO'd by any of Cap's hits. And you're also assuming that for some reason Steve is fast/skilled enough to.land a single hit or abuse a single opening that would allow him to touch Bruce in a 3v1. Not just touch him, but land a charged hit too.

Let's just agree to disagree. I don't think Cap even has a change against 3 Batmen at once.

Steve has ripped apart Ultron bots and thrown Ultron 30 feet through a concrete pillar with just his arm. I think that's enough to indicate he can overpower Bruce.

Submission holds work in real life with fighters who are generally on the same level or at least not ridiculously different in strength. Leverage can make up for a very large amount of strength. But if your talking about someone like Steve who has literally torn superhuman robots apart with his bear hands, its not going to be easy to submit him without him just breaking your arms or legs or just hitting you while your holding on to him. That's ignoring the fact that Steve is a lot faster/more skilled than them individually and as I said scales to Killmonger who took on 3-4 high level opponents at once. Bruce's skill feats aren't all that great.

Please tell me your not scaling Batman to Superman? If not and your just going by what visually happened then yes Steve surpasses that. Bruce was seriously hurt by that, IIRC his arm was broken but I could be wrong. He was on the ground and seemingly unable to get up for some time IIRC. And Steve's kick on Spider-Man was more powerful than the specific blow Bruce took in that instance. He sent Peter a lesser distance but against all of his forward moment of swinging forward, with enough force to dent a metal beam(Which I find more impressive then denting a car door as car doors get dented somewhat easily)and with enough force to move the entire Jet Bridge a few inches. That's better then Bruce's feat by a notable margin.

I didn't claim that Steve would land a charged strike. You noted that Steve's more powerful strikes were momentum aided as if he would need to have a charged strike to severely hurt Bruce. I just said that a charged strike would one shot him and regular strikes would take 2-3 blows. Basically I'm saying that as long as he's not holding back anything Steve throws at Bruce is doing extreme damage, if he somehow landed a charged strike then Bruce is done.

When your much faster/more skilled than your opponents individually, much stronger far more durable and are very good at dealing with multiple people at once yes you can dodge, block and tank attacks while waiting until you find an opening to land something. That's what Steve will do. He has the speed, skill, agility and durability to do so. And once he starts landing blows its going to go really south for the Bruces really fast.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 mexcomics2078  Online

Bump

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap solos, tbh. They can't hurt him, he's more skilled, and he'd 4-shot them tops.

Oliver can take 3 easily as well. Maybe, MAYBE four. I'm not too sure though.

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By JSDoctor

Cap & Ollie take it, given that this is pure H2H. Cap holds every advantage by a fairly large margin. He's decently more skilled than Bruce, and I'd argue stronger than at least 4 of them combined, likely even all 5 going by his better feats. Steve alone beats about 4 of them, 3 at a minimum. Oliver holds most advantages too (only strength is debatable), and his skill in particular is leagues above Bruce's. He can definitely beat at the very least 2, and certainly hold them off long enough for Cap to power through the rest.

TheDead77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dc77 said:
@amcu said:

Avatar image for deactivated-5d117e1cda3ce
deactivated-5d117e1cda3ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve is so far above Bruce in practically everything that matters, even five of him wouldn't be enough to ensure a win, not even accounting for Oliver. Duo wins without worry.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

@amcu said:

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve and Oliver.

stumerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pressure points?

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Caps durability is so far beyond anything Batman can output H2H.

While Cap has striking enough to take out superhumans.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 anthp2000  Moderator

@stumerica: Not exactly. I mean, yes by technicality. But not what we usually refer to as nerve strikes and pressure points. Even a hit on the neck or a specific part of the knee that doesn't paralyse the limb is effective enough.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With equipment, these two would destroy. Without... Honestly, I still want to give it to the team. I might even go as far as to say either could solo. I'm not impressed with Batman's H2H skill - combatively, he's heavily reliant on gadgets. He struggled with four basic Yakuza gang members, some of which even tagged him. He wasn't even able to take down a Parademon without technological assistance, while Oliver was outmaneuvering Mach 1+ Barry with just his smarts and his fist.

A good side-by-side comparison with Oliver and Batman would be when Oliver fought off 5 League of Assassins members simultaneously (S3;E09), of which on average can deflect arrows and ninja flip/aim-dodge bullets at close range. Compare that between four low-life Asian thugs, and the quality and quantity favor toward Oliver's side.

If I were to pit five shirtless Bruce Waynes vs. 1 Oliver Queen, I'd choose Queen. His plethora of quality feats put him way above DCEU Batman.