(MCU) Spiderman vs (Sony) Venom

#1 Edited by Mister_Surreal (11964 posts) - - Show Bio

One night while going on patrol through Queens, Spiderman comes across the Venom symbiote which is hosted by Eddie Brock. The three have a misunderstanding and engage in battle.

Round 1:

• Spiderman isn't jobbing
  • Spiderman has full knowledge of Venom's weakness and has 24 hr of prep time
  • All of them have their morals on
  • Spiderman gets his normal suit and the training wheels protocol abilities
  • Win by K.O. or incapacitation

Round 2:

• Spiderman isn't jobbing
  • Spiderman has full knowledge of Venom's weakness and has 12 hr of prep time
  • All are blood-lusted
  • Spiderman has the Iron Spider suit and all of the unlocked abilities
  • Win by Killing, K.O. or incapacitation
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12637 posts) - - Show Bio

It wouldn’t matter if he’s jobbing or not Eddy is faster and vastly more durable. Peter wouldn’t no sell claws that cut through metal bulkheads/construction framework, being hit by bullets/grenades, punched Meters into metal walls, and isn’t fast enough to catch grenades, block semi auto fire with his tendrils, and swim across the San Francisco Bay in seconds. Eddy eats him

#3 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11964 posts) - - Show Bio

@georgewbush: I see your point, I just wanted Peter to have a decent chance of wining.

#4 Posted by diydeath (2555 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom stomps atm.

MCU Peter is just too green, he'd make a mistake and end up dead for it...Venom is freaking dangerous lol.

On a side note, I'd love to see Sony Venom cross over into a MCU Spiderman film, just need to use the same trick The Dark Knight used, letting the most brutal moments happen without the camera looking directly at the result (Wanna see a MAGIC trick?).

#5 Edited by Mister_Surreal (11964 posts) - - Show Bio

@diydeath said:

Venom stomps atm.

MCU Peter is just too green, he'd make a mistake and end up dead for it...Venom is freaking dangerous lol.

On a side note, I'd love to see Sony Venom cross over into a MCU Spiderman film, just need to use the same trick The Dark Knight used, letting the most brutal moments happen without the camera looking directly at the result (Wanna see a MAGIC trick?).

So would I, but that may not happen. While both of the studios expressed the idea of crossing over, that deal was dependent on how well the movie did. While most people like the film, a lot of the major film critics have expressed their distaste for it. Hopefully that doesn't discourage them from making Venom apart of the MCU.

#6 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11964 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#7 Posted by Oreoghoul (2124 posts) - - Show Bio

With the prep time and full knowledge he should win. I'm sure he can have Tony make him something

#8 Posted by Waking_Dreamer (734 posts) - - Show Bio

Because SM has prep and knowledge, he'll have sonic weapons. Let's say War Machines' sonic weapon he used in Civil War...plus his Iron Spider suit with it's AI (Karen?) interface...we have a fight!

#9 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

This venom will make spidey run home to his hot 🐜

#10 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7381 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^ LOL

OT: Venom.

#11 Edited by Ryoxsus (8 posts) - - Show Bio

First off! There is only 2 fighters as with Brock/Venom, there is only "we" :)

How I see it playing out:

- They meet on the street after bumping into each other. TomVenBrock is mumbling to himself/Venom and Parker asks if he's alright and makes a wisecrack.

- TomVenBrock notices his wonderful tasty chocolate has now fallen into the gutter and just freaks the fk out, gets angry and morphs into full 8 ft tall Venom.

- Peter screams oh shiz and zips away. He swings into his upper story window, slams the windows and notices he peed his pants.

- The doorbell rings, DisturbinglyHotAuntMay answers. She tells Peter her date is here.

- Peter pokes his head out to see TomVenBrock shyly giving DisturbinglyHotAuntMay flowers and helping her out the door.

- TomVenBrock looks back over his shoulder at Peter, grinning with creepy half morphed Venom face.

#12 Posted by Aweirdgamer1 (576 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Richubs (6588 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Green_Tea (10643 posts) - - Show Bio

prep time means spidey has to do something by himself lol, not go to daddy stark to help him with his problems.

#15 Posted by pastepotpete1 (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

sony garfield spiderman had litterally no chance against electro and he still won .. in the comics spidermans villians are pretty tough customers against other super heroes but for some reason they job when fighting spiderman

yeah this fight is not much different than the comics but MCU spiderman? i mean cmon guy .. putting sony vs sony would be a much better fight

#16 Posted by mexcomics2078 (3296 posts) - - Show Bio

Eddie eats him

#17 Posted by GateOfBabylon (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom. Superior in all ways.

#18 Posted by Saiyanmonkey (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Can post-FFH Spiderman beat Venom now with the help of EDITH?

#19 Posted by death4bunnies (2474 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Darkthunder (3474 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey

#21 Edited by tanhausergate (202 posts) - - Show Bio

Eddy tanked a rocket explosion, impalement, being blasted into construction framework at high speeds, and automatic gunfire

Peter’s Spider sense can keep him aloof for a bit. But he doesn’t have any way to down him and Eddy can tear through his webs.