MCU Spiderman vs DCEU Aquaman

Avatar image for death4bunnies
Posted by death4bunnies (2468 posts) 11 days, 7 hours ago

Poll: MCU Spiderman vs DCEU Aquaman (127 votes)

MCU Spiderman 44%
DCEU Aquaman 56%
No Caption Provided

MCU Spiderman gets his Iron-Spider Armor and FFH feats.

Aquaman gets full gear.

Both in character but willing to fight hard.

Location DCEU Metropolis bridge.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for mainjp
#251 Posted by MainJP (7089 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
Avatar image for death4bunnies
#252 Posted by death4bunnies (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

@aadkajkdasjkkkk:

Try harder, tin man proved his point in post 237, and you still haven’t given a coherent reason why Aquaman wins.

You’ve spammed some poorly formatted gifs and threw out some insults; but I still haven’t heard solid reasoning from you.

——————

Maybe read back through this thread, and copy what other users have written in regards to Aquaman. Other people have given solid reasoning as to why/ how Aquaman could win .

—————-

But you just want to scream ‘AQUAMAN stomps’ even tho the polls are still pretty even.

Avatar image for ecstaticgrace
#253 Edited by EcstaticGrace (7213 posts) - - Show Bio

People are aware that a car is about 2-3000 lbs right....

One arm or not how is that being brought up as a positive feat against Aquaman..

Avatar image for tin-man
#254 Posted by Tin-Man (77 posts) - - Show Bio

People are aware that a car is about 2-3000 lbs right....

One arm or not how is that being brought up as a positive feat against Aquaman..

Because Spiderman is really fast with a very good spider sense.

Spiderman should land the majority of shots.

The question is can Aquaman withstand a beating long enough to tag Pete.

I dont think one hit from Aquaman would do it tho; especially with the Iron Spider Armor.

Avatar image for ashrym
#255 Posted by Ashrym (3162 posts) - - Show Bio

@tin-man: Aquaman's durability versus the Karathen or Steppenwolf's axe place him well above Spiderman's striking power and Spiderman didn't exactly come out of those fights unscathed.

If the ocean pressure can't restrict Aquaman's speed I can't see the webbing do it either.

I agree Aquaman shows a lot more travel speed and maneuverability in the water but disagree he gets amps. My take on the look was that the swimming was intended to be so fast it looked like rocket propulsion; it was metaphorical.

The problem here is Aquaman's durability and ability to soak up damage are too much. After FFH it's a better fight than I would have thought but it's still not enough in the long run.

Avatar image for kgb725
#256 Posted by kgb725 (19686 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:
@ashjhadiiaskl said:
@kgb725 said:

@ashjhadiiaskl: Aquaman isnt even thor or hulk level hes not touching thanos

Show me thanos, hulk or Thor lifting a submarine ie 48,000 tons and before you go on about a chitari ship remember it couldn't collapse a building when one fell on it...another couldn't collapse a bridge

Show me Thanos tanking a mountain buster energy attack....oh wait thanos was getting hurt by electricity bombs from starlord, a knife from drax and Wandas TK. But sure

You know how water affects objects right? Not to mention how he used his powers to help him. He doesnt replicate that on dry land

You call that attack mountain busting ? Show me Hulk getting dropped by a grenade launcher. Thanos wasnt hurt by starlord and drax didnt do anything to him. The same wanda that has shown the ability to hold and move objects much larger than herself on multiple occasions and can disintegrate people when angry ?

No why dont you explain to me what water does to an object

No Caption Provided

His powers of what....super strength or the one youre going to make up in your next reply

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lol disintegrate people when angry? Nah we clearly not talking about the same wanda

This wanda

No Caption Provided

You're proving my point. Aquaman cant handle grenade launchers in the same way hulk can. And he hasnt shown hes capable of moving at super speeds nor does he have any strength feats close to that out of the water

Drax didnt draw blood or do anything besides do a minor cut. Starlords explosion seemed to drop him for half a second which most likely just came from the force of the explosion. Thanos took Thors lightning just fine.

The weakest and least versatile version of Wanda ? I'd lowball too

Avatar image for ecstaticgrace
#257 Posted by EcstaticGrace (7213 posts) - - Show Bio

@tin-man: I havent seen FFH yet so I can't comment too much on current Spidey.

But I'm confused on what a punch from Spidey is doing to Aquamoa outside turning his head or annoying him. The only way i see a punch doing any significant damage is with lots of momentum and even then I doubt it.

Cause of Aquaman withstanding attacks that destroy stone pillars, buildings, and steppenwolfs axe that can destroy yards of landscape. Spiderman isn't putting that kind of damage output out in the movies before FFH. Destroying reinforced glass by momentum isnt comparable to the stuff Aquaman has took.

So a beating from Spidey sounds far from likely. More of a nuisance given Aquaman will probably have problems reacting to him.

The trident is definitely putting him down. Webbing could be countered by water shield or outmuscling it.

Avatar image for tin-man
#258 Posted by Tin-Man (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@tin-man: I havent seen FFH yet so I can't comment too much on current Spidey.

But I'm confused on what a punch from Spidey is doing to Aquamoa outside turning his head or annoying him. The only way i see a punch doing any significant damage is with lots of momentum and even then I doubt it.

Cause of Aquaman withstanding attacks that destroy stone pillars, buildings, and steppenwolfs axe that can destroy yards of landscape. Spiderman isn't putting that kind of damage output out in the movies before FFH. Destroying reinforced glass by momentum isnt comparable to the stuff Aquaman has took.

So a beating from Spidey sounds far from likely. More of a nuisance given Aquaman will probably have problems reacting to him.

The trident is definitely putting him down. Webbing could be countered by water shield or outmuscling it.

Giant Man was tanking gunfire and explosions to the face; the explosions might be a few meters away from his face, and Spiderman staggered him seconds later.

Seems like a Spiderman hit with momentum>>>>>Warmachines arsenal.

That Spiderman kick was almost equal to the Ironman + Warmachine double punch that took Giant Man down while his legs were tied.

Avatar image for aadkajkdashkkkk
#259 Edited by aadkajkdashkkkk (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:
@ashjhadiiaskl said:
@kgb725 said:
@ashjhadiiaskl said:
@kgb725 said:

@ashjhadiiaskl: Aquaman isnt even thor or hulk level hes not touching thanos

Show me thanos, hulk or Thor lifting a submarine ie 48,000 tons and before you go on about a chitari ship remember it couldn't collapse a building when one fell on it...another couldn't collapse a bridge

Show me Thanos tanking a mountain buster energy attack....oh wait thanos was getting hurt by electricity bombs from starlord, a knife from drax and Wandas TK. But sure

You know how water affects objects right? Not to mention how he used his powers to help him. He doesnt replicate that on dry land

You call that attack mountain busting ? Show me Hulk getting dropped by a grenade launcher. Thanos wasnt hurt by starlord and drax didnt do anything to him. The same wanda that has shown the ability to hold and move objects much larger than herself on multiple occasions and can disintegrate people when angry ?

No why dont you explain to me what water does to an object

No Caption Provided

His powers of what....super strength or the one youre going to make up in your next reply

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lol disintegrate people when angry? Nah we clearly not talking about the same wanda

This wanda

No Caption Provided

You're proving my point. Aquaman cant handle grenade launchers in the same way hulk can. And he hasnt shown hes capable of moving at super speeds nor does he have any strength feats close to that out of the water

Drax didnt draw blood or do anything besides do a minor cut. Starlords explosion seemed to drop him for half a second which most likely just came from the force of the explosion. Thanos took Thors lightning just fine.

The weakest and least versatile version of Wanda ? I'd lowball too

Aquaman was not hurt....thats the difference....he was knocked off his feat...hulk is 20 times his size....and hulk....was hurt...and then grabbed a shield....aquaman got up and smiled....k....seriously

He has moved at super speed..i posted them already..so either stfu or stfu....like at this point im sick of repeating my self and posting the ssame feats for you people to pretend like you dont see them

Prove he loses powers out of water...or shut your mouth...you were already told no one in the movie stated this....you were given his feats of superman, steppenwolf, and ocean master already...yet you people just ignore it.....repeat yourselves knowing youre full of shit..ts annoying

Drax hurt thanos....made his leg buckle..made him grimace in pain.......shut your mouth

Wanda failed to stop a train without struggling....shut your mouth

aQUAMAN STOMPS

Avatar image for tin-man
#260 Posted by Tin-Man (77 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for kgb725
#261 Posted by kgb725 (19686 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:
@ashjhadiiaskl said:
@kgb725 said:
@ashjhadiiaskl said:
@kgb725 said:

@ashjhadiiaskl: Aquaman isnt even thor or hulk level hes not touching thanos

Show me thanos, hulk or Thor lifting a submarine ie 48,000 tons and before you go on about a chitari ship remember it couldn't collapse a building when one fell on it...another couldn't collapse a bridge

Show me Thanos tanking a mountain buster energy attack....oh wait thanos was getting hurt by electricity bombs from starlord, a knife from drax and Wandas TK. But sure

You know how water affects objects right? Not to mention how he used his powers to help him. He doesnt replicate that on dry land

You call that attack mountain busting ? Show me Hulk getting dropped by a grenade launcher. Thanos wasnt hurt by starlord and drax didnt do anything to him. The same wanda that has shown the ability to hold and move objects much larger than herself on multiple occasions and can disintegrate people when angry ?

No why dont you explain to me what water does to an object

No Caption Provided

His powers of what....super strength or the one youre going to make up in your next reply

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lol disintegrate people when angry? Nah we clearly not talking about the same wanda

This wanda

No Caption Provided

You're proving my point. Aquaman cant handle grenade launchers in the same way hulk can. And he hasnt shown hes capable of moving at super speeds nor does he have any strength feats close to that out of the water

Drax didnt draw blood or do anything besides do a minor cut. Starlords explosion seemed to drop him for half a second which most likely just came from the force of the explosion. Thanos took Thors lightning just fine.

The weakest and least versatile version of Wanda ? I'd lowball too

Aquaman was not hurt....thats the difference....he was knocked off his feat...hulk is 20 times his size....and hulk....was hurt...and then grabbed a shield....aquaman got up and smiled....k....seriously

He has moved at super speed..i posted them already..so either stfu or stfu....like at this point im sick of repeating my self and posting the ssame feats for you people to pretend like you dont see them

Prove he loses powers out of water...or shut your mouth...you were already told no one in the movie stated this....you were given his feats of superman, steppenwolf, and ocean master already...yet you people just ignore it.....repeat yourselves knowing youre full of shit..ts annoying

Drax hurt thanos....made his leg buckle..made him grimace in pain.......shut your mouth

Wanda failed to stop a train without struggling....shut your mouth

aQUAMAN STOMPS

Except Hulk also used shields and his hands to stop bullets too. So how was he hurt again especially when he planned on using shields to catch it ? Aquaman likes to fight that's all there is to it , even his second fight with Manta showed him burning to electricity and being stabbed both of which Hulk handled fine.

We're 6 pages deep. I'm not reading your posts if they arent mentioning me or on the same page. I've also seen everything hes been in there is nothing to suggest hes on par with Peter

Use your head. If Aquaman could move like he could in the water he'd be shown blitzing on land.

He didnt even drop. He definitely wasnt hurt

In her weakest incarnation ? Yes we established this

Cant hit what you cant touch

Avatar image for aadkajkdashkkkk
#262 Posted by aadkajkdashkkkk (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:
@aadkajkdashkkkk said:
@kgb725 said:
@ashjhadiiaskl said:
@kgb725 said:
@ashjhadiiaskl said:
@kgb725 said:

@ashjhadiiaskl: Aquaman isnt even thor or hulk level hes not touching thanos

Show me thanos, hulk or Thor lifting a submarine ie 48,000 tons and before you go on about a chitari ship remember it couldn't collapse a building when one fell on it...another couldn't collapse a bridge

Show me Thanos tanking a mountain buster energy attack....oh wait thanos was getting hurt by electricity bombs from starlord, a knife from drax and Wandas TK. But sure

You know how water affects objects right? Not to mention how he used his powers to help him. He doesnt replicate that on dry land

You call that attack mountain busting ? Show me Hulk getting dropped by a grenade launcher. Thanos wasnt hurt by starlord and drax didnt do anything to him. The same wanda that has shown the ability to hold and move objects much larger than herself on multiple occasions and can disintegrate people when angry ?

No why dont you explain to me what water does to an object

No Caption Provided

His powers of what....super strength or the one youre going to make up in your next reply

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lol disintegrate people when angry? Nah we clearly not talking about the same wanda

This wanda

No Caption Provided

You're proving my point. Aquaman cant handle grenade launchers in the same way hulk can. And he hasnt shown hes capable of moving at super speeds nor does he have any strength feats close to that out of the water

Drax didnt draw blood or do anything besides do a minor cut. Starlords explosion seemed to drop him for half a second which most likely just came from the force of the explosion. Thanos took Thors lightning just fine.

The weakest and least versatile version of Wanda ? I'd lowball too

Aquaman was not hurt....thats the difference....he was knocked off his feat...hulk is 20 times his size....and hulk....was hurt...and then grabbed a shield....aquaman got up and smiled....k....seriously

He has moved at super speed..i posted them already..so either stfu or stfu....like at this point im sick of repeating my self and posting the ssame feats for you people to pretend like you dont see them

Prove he loses powers out of water...or shut your mouth...you were already told no one in the movie stated this....you were given his feats of superman, steppenwolf, and ocean master already...yet you people just ignore it.....repeat yourselves knowing youre full of shit..ts annoying

Drax hurt thanos....made his leg buckle..made him grimace in pain.......shut your mouth

Wanda failed to stop a train without struggling....shut your mouth

aQUAMAN STOMPS

Except Hulk also used shields and his hands to stop bullets too. So how was he hurt again especially when he planned on using shields to catch it ? Aquaman likes to fight that's all there is to it , even his second fight with Manta showed him burning to electricity and being stabbed both of which Hulk handled fine.

We're 6 pages deep. I'm not reading your posts if they arent mentioning me or on the same page. I've also seen everything hes been in there is nothing to suggest hes on par with Peter

Use your head. If Aquaman could move like he could in the water he'd be shown blitzing on land.

He didnt even drop. He definitely wasnt hurt

In her weakest incarnation ? Yes we established this

Cant hit what you cant touch

Yes and he was hurt by bullets. Why would he need a shield if it didnt hurt.....its like you people force yourselves to be retarded..

Stabbed by atlantean steel....he broke swords...atlantean steal that cuts through armor that tanks blows from superman, wonder womans shockwaves and magic swords.....and black manta doesnt even use electric weapons

were 6 pages deeps because morons like you arent reading other peoples post that dismantle idiotic shit that youre saying right now...so in the future perhaps you should.

he was hurt

yeah the weakest that crushed vibranium struggled stopping a train.....which shows how weak vibranium is.....

thank god spiderman has been hit 2409248923894892358923 times then

Avatar image for death4bunnies
#263 Posted by death4bunnies (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes and he was hurt by bullets. Why would he need a shield if it didnt hurt.....its like you people force yourselves to be retarded..

Stabbed by atlantean steel....he broke swords...atlantean steal that cuts through armor that tanks blows from superman, wonder womans shockwaves and magic swords.....and black manta doesnt even use electric weapons

were 6 pages deeps because morons like you arent reading other peoples post that dismantle idiotic shit that youre saying right now...so in the future perhaps you should.

he was hurt

yeah the weakest that crushed vibranium struggled stopping a train.....which shows how weak vibranium is.....

thank god spiderman has been hit 2409248923894892358923 times then

Look at that....Wrong again.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for tin-man
#264 Posted by Tin-Man (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Spiderman, but it will be a hard fight.

Avatar image for death4bunnies
#265 Posted by death4bunnies (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumpity bump

Avatar image for death4bunnies
#266 Posted by death4bunnies (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump again.

Avatar image for imsososorry
#268 Posted by imsososorry (776 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ecstaticgrace
#270 Posted by EcstaticGrace (7213 posts) - - Show Bio

@tin-man: For one durability feats for Giantman to make him comparable to Aquaman. Being beat around by Karathen or going through pillars.

Second why's Aquaman going to be standing there letting Spiderman build momentum to attack him.

Avatar image for hulkbusterx9
#271 Posted by HulkBusterx9 (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Arthur is only 10% ahead. This mcu wank is getting out of hand.

Avatar image for granitevision
#272 Edited by GraniteVision (3363 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman still stomps

He is too durable,he tanked hits from Kaiju,other Atlanteans,Plasma blasts that can destroy buildings with ease and even survived hits from superman (he was incapped though)

Avatar image for tin-man
#273 Posted by Tin-Man (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@tin-man: For one durability feats for Giantman to make him comparable to Aquaman. Being beat around by Karathen or going through pillars.

Second why's Aquaman going to be standing there letting Spiderman build momentum to attack him.

Giant man no sold Warmachines bombs and gunfire, was knocked back about as much by Vision as Spiderman.

In a larger form.

Giantman punched out a leviathan and busted clean through avengers HQ.

But basically just moving that much mass is pretty impressive.

----

I dont think Aquaman is going to just stand there, but I think with Spideys speed and spider sense he will get first strike and land the majority of shots.

----

Also electric webs may stun Arther enough to give Spiderman a free shot or 2(Mantas Electric grapple stunned him)

----

I give Spiderman a very slim majority, due to speed, and the ability to withstand a shot or two.

Avatar image for hypebeliever
#274 Posted by hypebeliever (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter. From what I've seen in his fight against Mysterio's drones I'm pretty sure he can cause the same amount of damage as he did in the movie against Arthur. Also, Aquaman's speed doesn't seem really impressive in movie, plus Spidey has powerful Spider sense, he's going to take down Arthur even his durability is really good

Avatar image for death4bunnies
#275 Posted by death4bunnies (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Arthur is only 10% ahead. This mcu wank is getting out of hand.

Maybe the debaters for MCU on this thread are just really good.

Avatar image for mrtrey
#276 Posted by MrTrey (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies: Everyone has already made up their mind, virtually no one voted based on any debate or logic.

On Topic, Aquaman makes peter not feel so good all over again after he splats him.

Avatar image for death4bunnies
#277 Posted by death4bunnies (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrey said:

@death4bunnies: Everyone has already made up their mind, virtually no one voted based on any debate or logic.

On Topic, Aquaman makes peter not feel so good all over again after he splats him.

Dang, I thought people were voting because of the glory of the debate.

--

OT: nu uh, Spidermans electric webs give Peter the free shots he needs to make Aquaman say "umpphh"

Avatar image for tanhausergate
#278 Posted by tanhausergate (196 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrey: Weaker people have downed Aquaman.

Avatar image for belmontoblitz
#279 Posted by BelmontoBlitz (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter is to versatile. He tires arthur then takes his trident.

Avatar image for hulkbusterx9
#280 Posted by HulkBusterx9 (2241 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for death4bunnies
#281 Posted by death4bunnies (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies: Does electric webbing even work through his armor?

I see zero reason why it wouldnt.

A. its sticky, so it doesnt have to pierce to make contact.

B. His armor has zero electric resistance feats.

C. Logically metal (and most materials) conducts electricity just fine.

D. I guess if it was rubber or some such; but I think Peter may be able to control the output of the electric webs(im going to go check out the HUD display he has.

Avatar image for death4bunnies
#282 Posted by death4bunnies (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies: Does electric webbing even work through his armor?

Dam... guess what I just found out.

"The Iron Spider is powered by 2 micro arc reactors, it bends the law of thermo dynamics as we know it."

--Russo

----

Plus in FFH when Pete is making his new suit, he says to the AI,

"Increase the power of the taser web by a factor of 25% while looking at a model of the 'electricity'."

No Caption Provided

-----

Peter and his AI being able to control the voltage + the Iron-Spiders power source spells bad news for Aquaman.

Avatar image for hulkbusterx9
#283 Posted by HulkBusterx9 (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies: If electric webbing is the only thing Peter has going for him then he loses.

Avatar image for eri123
#284 Posted by eri123 (3101 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Aquaman.

Avatar image for death4bunnies
#285 Posted by death4bunnies (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies: If electric webbing is the only thing Peter has going for him then he loses.

Its not, but it should grant him a few 'free shots'.

Avatar image for ashrym
#286 Posted by Ashrym (3162 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies: The metal armor should actually protect Aquaman. Path of least resistance for the current is armor to ground, like a lightning rod. Not that I would expect Marvel or DC to realize that, lol.

Avatar image for death4bunnies
#287 Posted by death4bunnies (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

@ashrym said:

@death4bunnies: The metal armor should actually protect Aquaman. Path of least resistance for the current is armor to ground, like a lightning rod. Not that I would expect Marvel or DC to realize that, lol.

LOL ya it may; but the path of least resistance may be a arc current through his knee or chest; electricity gets funny that way.

---

Taser webs are really just a feature of Spidermans versatility in this battle.

I dont expect them to give Peter that much of a edge.

---

I do think Pete can compete here though, and thats kinda cool.

Makes for interesting discussions beyond Thor vs Superman.

Avatar image for hulkbusterx9
#289 Posted by HulkBusterx9 (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies said:
@hulkbusterx9 said:

@death4bunnies: If electric webbing is the only thing Peter has going for him then he loses.

Its not, but it should grant him a few 'free shots'.

He didn’t die after a punch from Superman. What are those ‘free shots‘ gonna do? Has peter gotten a strength upgrade that i’m unaware of?

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#290 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for death4bunnies
#291 Posted by death4bunnies (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies said:
@hulkbusterx9 said:

@death4bunnies: If electric webbing is the only thing Peter has going for him then he loses.

Its not, but it should grant him a few 'free shots'.

He didn’t die after a punch from Superman. What are those ‘free shots‘ gonna do? Has peter gotten a strength upgrade that i’m unaware of?

Not a upgrade exactly but some of his old higher end feats were considered outliers, until FFH.

After FFH's showings of catching Culls punch, Staggering Thanos, Withstanding a slam from Thanos,Throwing cars, Dodging falcons Uzi fire, Staggering Giantman, and breaking through 4 inches of ballistic glass, became more reasonable.

I mean in FFH he was breaking stone by swinging into it, and oneshoting metal drones, kicked through a stone pillar, and tanked some rockets.

----

I think those feats are not outliers anymore, especially with the Iron-Spider suit.

How many shots from Spiderman do you think Aquaman can withstand?

I think 10-15 until he's in danger of injury or KO.

----

Avatar image for death4bunnies
#292 Posted by death4bunnies (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkbusterx9:

Is editing broken on the vine?

I haven't been able to edit for a few days.

Im sure you caught what I was trying to say tho.

Avatar image for hulkbusterx9
#293 Edited by HulkBusterx9 (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies: 10-15? Spiderman is fodder to Superman in terms of striking. Superman created a shock wave when he hit Aquaman. Shockwaves are above Spider-Man‘s pay grade.

Avatar image for death4bunnies
#294 Posted by death4bunnies (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies: 10-15? Spiderman is fodder to Superman in terms of striking. Superman created a shock wave when he hit Aquaman. Shockwaves are above Spider-Man‘s pay grade.

Superman kinda put Aquaman out for just a second, but I think that its Aquamans high end durability.

I think this is Aquamans low end durability.

As in it takes this much to to near KO Aquaman(Superman) and it take this much to hurt him a little bit(Manta).

----

So do you think Aquaman can take a unlimited amount of Spiderman punches, or just some crazy amount?

Ill stick to 10-15 hard shots form Spiderman to see Aquaman injured.

---

How many shots form Aquaman do you think Spiderman can withstand?

I think Spidey is injured at 1-2 and stops being able to fight at 4-5 (with he Ironspider suit).

---

How many shots do you think Spiderman will land before Aquaman Ko's him?

Id say like 30 if he utilizes his webs and keeps on a moving(kinda Spidey's style)

Avatar image for death4bunnies
#296 Posted by death4bunnies (2468 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for mr-otaku
#298 Posted by Mr-Otaku (974 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for mr-otaku
#300 Posted by Mr-Otaku (974 posts) - - Show Bio