MCU Spiderman vs DCEU Aquaman

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

death4bunnies  Moderator

Poll MCU Spiderman vs DCEU Aquaman (598 votes)

MCU Spiderman 47%
DCEU Aquaman 53%
No Caption Provided

MCU Spiderman gets his Iron-Spider Armor and FFH feats.

Aquaman gets full gear.

Both in character but willing to fight hard.

Location DCEU Metropolis bridge.

No Caption Provided

• 
MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252 death4bunnies  Moderator

@aadkajkdasjkkkk:

Try harder, tin man proved his point in post 237, and you still haven’t given a coherent reason why Aquaman wins.

You’ve spammed some poorly formatted gifs and threw out some insults; but I still haven’t heard solid reasoning from you.

——————

Maybe read back through this thread, and copy what other users have written in regards to Aquaman. Other people have given solid reasoning as to why/ how Aquaman could win .

—————-

But you just want to scream ‘AQUAMAN stomps’ even tho the polls are still pretty even.

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are aware that a car is about 2-3000 lbs right....

One arm or not how is that being brought up as a positive feat against Aquaman..

Because Spiderman is really fast with a very good spider sense.

Spiderman should land the majority of shots.

The question is can Aquaman withstand a beating long enough to tag Pete.

I dont think one hit from Aquaman would do it tho; especially with the Iron Spider Armor.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:
@ashjhadiiaskl said:
@kgb725 said:

@ashjhadiiaskl: Aquaman isnt even thor or hulk level hes not touching thanos

Show me thanos, hulk or Thor lifting a submarine ie 48,000 tons and before you go on about a chitari ship remember it couldn't collapse a building when one fell on it...another couldn't collapse a bridge

Show me Thanos tanking a mountain buster energy attack....oh wait thanos was getting hurt by electricity bombs from starlord, a knife from drax and Wandas TK. But sure

You know how water affects objects right? Not to mention how he used his powers to help him. He doesnt replicate that on dry land

You call that attack mountain busting ? Show me Hulk getting dropped by a grenade launcher. Thanos wasnt hurt by starlord and drax didnt do anything to him. The same wanda that has shown the ability to hold and move objects much larger than herself on multiple occasions and can disintegrate people when angry ?

No why dont you explain to me what water does to an object

No Caption Provided

His powers of what....super strength or the one youre going to make up in your next reply

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lol disintegrate people when angry? Nah we clearly not talking about the same wanda

This wanda

No Caption Provided

You're proving my point. Aquaman cant handle grenade launchers in the same way hulk can. And he hasnt shown hes capable of moving at super speeds nor does he have any strength feats close to that out of the water

Drax didnt draw blood or do anything besides do a minor cut. Starlords explosion seemed to drop him for half a second which most likely just came from the force of the explosion. Thanos took Thors lightning just fine.

The weakest and least versatile version of Wanda ? I'd lowball too

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tin-man: I havent seen FFH yet so I can't comment too much on current Spidey.

But I'm confused on what a punch from Spidey is doing to Aquamoa outside turning his head or annoying him. The only way i see a punch doing any significant damage is with lots of momentum and even then I doubt it.

Cause of Aquaman withstanding attacks that destroy stone pillars, buildings, and steppenwolfs axe that can destroy yards of landscape. Spiderman isn't putting that kind of damage output out in the movies before FFH. Destroying reinforced glass by momentum isnt comparable to the stuff Aquaman has took.

So a beating from Spidey sounds far from likely. More of a nuisance given Aquaman will probably have problems reacting to him.

The trident is definitely putting him down. Webbing could be countered by water shield or outmuscling it.

Giant Man was tanking gunfire and explosions to the face; the explosions might be a few meters away from his face, and Spiderman staggered him seconds later.

Seems like a Spiderman hit with momentum>>>>>Warmachines arsenal.

That Spiderman kick was almost equal to the Ironman + Warmachine double punch that took Giant Man down while his legs were tied.

Avatar image for aadkajkdashkkkk
aadkajkdashkkkk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By aadkajkdashkkkk

@kgb725 said:
@ashjhadiiaskl said:
@kgb725 said:
@ashjhadiiaskl said:
@kgb725 said:

Show me thanos, hulk or Thor lifting a submarine ie 48,000 tons and before you go on about a chitari ship remember it couldn't collapse a building when one fell on it...another couldn't collapse a bridge

Show me Thanos tanking a mountain buster energy attack....oh wait thanos was getting hurt by electricity bombs from starlord, a knife from drax and Wandas TK. But sure

You know how water affects objects right? Not to mention how he used his powers to help him. He doesnt replicate that on dry land

You call that attack mountain busting ? Show me Hulk getting dropped by a grenade launcher. Thanos wasnt hurt by starlord and drax didnt do anything to him. The same wanda that has shown the ability to hold and move objects much larger than herself on multiple occasions and can disintegrate people when angry ?

No Caption Provided

His powers of what....super strength or the one youre going to make up in your next reply

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lol disintegrate people when angry? Nah we clearly not talking about the same wanda

This wanda

No Caption Provided

You're proving my point. Aquaman cant handle grenade launchers in the same way hulk can. And he hasnt shown hes capable of moving at super speeds nor does he have any strength feats close to that out of the water

Drax didnt draw blood or do anything besides do a minor cut. Starlords explosion seemed to drop him for half a second which most likely just came from the force of the explosion. Thanos took Thors lightning just fine.

Aquaman was not hurt....thats the difference....he was knocked off his feat...hulk is 20 times his size....and hulk....was hurt...and then grabbed a shield....aquaman got up and smiled....k....seriously

He has moved at super speed..i posted them already..so either stfu or stfu....like at this point im sick of repeating my self and posting the ssame feats for you people to pretend like you dont see them

Prove he loses powers out of water...or shut your mouth...you were already told no one in the movie stated this....you were given his feats of superman, steppenwolf, and ocean master already...yet you people just ignore it.....repeat yourselves knowing youre full of shit..ts annoying

Drax hurt thanos....made his leg buckle..made him grimace in pain.......shut your mouth

Wanda failed to stop a train without struggling....shut your mouth

aQUAMAN STOMPS

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:
@ashjhadiiaskl said:
@kgb725 said:
@ashjhadiiaskl said:
@kgb725 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This wanda

No Caption Provided

Aquaman was not hurt....thats the difference....he was knocked off his feat...hulk is 20 times his size....and hulk....was hurt...and then grabbed a shield....aquaman got up and smiled....k....seriously

He has moved at super speed..i posted them already..so either stfu or stfu....like at this point im sick of repeating my self and posting the ssame feats for you people to pretend like you dont see them

Prove he loses powers out of water...or shut your mouth...you were already told no one in the movie stated this....you were given his feats of superman, steppenwolf, and ocean master already...yet you people just ignore it.....repeat yourselves knowing youre full of shit..ts annoying

Drax hurt thanos....made his leg buckle..made him grimace in pain.......shut your mouth

aQUAMAN STOMPS

Except Hulk also used shields and his hands to stop bullets too. So how was he hurt again especially when he planned on using shields to catch it ? Aquaman likes to fight that's all there is to it , even his second fight with Manta showed him burning to electricity and being stabbed both of which Hulk handled fine.

We're 6 pages deep. I'm not reading your posts if they arent mentioning me or on the same page. I've also seen everything hes been in there is nothing to suggest hes on par with Peter

Use your head. If Aquaman could move like he could in the water he'd be shown blitzing on land.

He didnt even drop. He definitely wasnt hurt

In her weakest incarnation ? Yes we established this

Cant hit what you cant touch

Avatar image for aadkajkdashkkkk
aadkajkdashkkkk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:
@aadkajkdashkkkk said:
@kgb725 said:
@ashjhadiiaskl said:
@kgb725 said:
@ashjhadiiaskl said:
@kgb725 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This wanda

No Caption Provided

aQUAMAN STOMPS

Except Hulk also used shields and his hands to stop bullets too. So how was he hurt again especially when he planned on using shields to catch it ? Aquaman likes to fight that's all there is to it , even his second fight with Manta showed him burning to electricity and being stabbed both of which Hulk handled fine.

We're 6 pages deep. I'm not reading your posts if they arent mentioning me or on the same page. I've also seen everything hes been in there is nothing to suggest hes on par with Peter

Use your head. If Aquaman could move like he could in the water he'd be shown blitzing on land.

He didnt even drop. He definitely wasnt hurt

In her weakest incarnation ? Yes we established this

Cant hit what you cant touch

Yes and he was hurt by bullets. Why would he need a shield if it didnt hurt.....its like you people force yourselves to be retarded..

Stabbed by atlantean steel....he broke swords...atlantean steal that cuts through armor that tanks blows from superman, wonder womans shockwaves and magic swords.....and black manta doesnt even use electric weapons

were 6 pages deeps because morons like you arent reading other peoples post that dismantle idiotic shit that youre saying right now...so in the future perhaps you should.

he was hurt

yeah the weakest that crushed vibranium struggled stopping a train.....which shows how weak vibranium is.....

thank god spiderman has been hit 2409248923894892358923 times then

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 death4bunnies  Moderator

Yes and he was hurt by bullets. Why would he need a shield if it didnt hurt.....its like you people force yourselves to be retarded..

Stabbed by atlantean steel....he broke swords...atlantean steal that cuts through armor that tanks blows from superman, wonder womans shockwaves and magic swords.....and black manta doesnt even use electric weapons

were 6 pages deeps because morons like you arent reading other peoples post that dismantle idiotic shit that youre saying right now...so in the future perhaps you should.

he was hurt

yeah the weakest that crushed vibranium struggled stopping a train.....which shows how weak vibranium is.....

thank god spiderman has been hit 2409248923894892358923 times then

Look at that....Wrong again.

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Spiderman, but it will be a hard fight.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 death4bunnies  Moderator

Bumpity bump

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 death4bunnies  Moderator

Bump again.

imsososorry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. Arthur is only 10% ahead. This mcu wank is getting out of hand.

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By GraniteVision

Aquaman still stomps

He is too durable,he tanked hits from Kaiju,other Atlanteans,Plasma blasts that can destroy buildings with ease and even survived hits from superman (he was incapped though)

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tin-man: For one durability feats for Giantman to make him comparable to Aquaman. Being beat around by Karathen or going through pillars.

Second why's Aquaman going to be standing there letting Spiderman build momentum to attack him.

Giant man no sold Warmachines bombs and gunfire, was knocked back about as much by Vision as Spiderman.

In a larger form.

Giantman punched out a leviathan and busted clean through avengers HQ.

But basically just moving that much mass is pretty impressive.

----

I dont think Aquaman is going to just stand there, but I think with Spideys speed and spider sense he will get first strike and land the majority of shots.

----

Also electric webs may stun Arther enough to give Spiderman a free shot or 2(Mantas Electric grapple stunned him)

----

I give Spiderman a very slim majority, due to speed, and the ability to withstand a shot or two.

hypebeliever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Peter. From what I've seen in his fight against Mysterio's drones I'm pretty sure he can cause the same amount of damage as he did in the movie against Arthur. Also, Aquaman's speed doesn't seem really impressive in movie, plus Spidey has powerful Spider sense, he's going to take down Arthur even his durability is really good

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 death4bunnies  Moderator

Wow. Arthur is only 10% ahead. This mcu wank is getting out of hand.

Maybe the debaters for MCU on this thread are just really good.

MrTrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Everyone has already made up their mind, virtually no one voted based on any debate or logic.

On Topic, Aquaman makes peter not feel so good all over again after he splats him.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 death4bunnies  Moderator

@mrtrey said:

@death4bunnies: Everyone has already made up their mind, virtually no one voted based on any debate or logic.

On Topic, Aquaman makes peter not feel so good all over again after he splats him.

Dang, I thought people were voting because of the glory of the debate.

--

OT: nu uh, Spidermans electric webs give Peter the free shots he needs to make Aquaman say "umpphh"

tanhausergate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtrey: Weaker people have downed Aquaman.

BelmontoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter is to versatile. He tires arthur then takes his trident.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies: Does electric webbing even work through his armor?

I see zero reason why it wouldnt.

A. its sticky, so it doesnt have to pierce to make contact.

B. His armor has zero electric resistance feats.

C. Logically metal (and most materials) conducts electricity just fine.

D. I guess if it was rubber or some such; but I think Peter may be able to control the output of the electric webs(im going to go check out the HUD display he has.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies: Does electric webbing even work through his armor?

Dam... guess what I just found out.

"The Iron Spider is powered by 2 micro arc reactors, it bends the law of thermo dynamics as we know it."

--Russo

----

Plus in FFH when Pete is making his new suit, he says to the AI,

"Increase the power of the taser web by a factor of 25% while looking at a model of the 'electricity'."

No Caption Provided

-----

Peter and his AI being able to control the voltage + the Iron-Spiders power source spells bad news for Aquaman.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: If electric webbing is the only thing Peter has going for him then he loses.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Aquaman.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies: If electric webbing is the only thing Peter has going for him then he loses.

Its not, but it should grant him a few 'free shots'.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 death4bunnies  Moderator

@ashrym said:

@death4bunnies: The metal armor should actually protect Aquaman. Path of least resistance for the current is armor to ground, like a lightning rod. Not that I would expect Marvel or DC to realize that, lol.

LOL ya it may; but the path of least resistance may be a arc current through his knee or chest; electricity gets funny that way.

---

Taser webs are really just a feature of Spidermans versatility in this battle.

I dont expect them to give Peter that much of a edge.

---

I do think Pete can compete here though, and thats kinda cool.

Makes for interesting discussions beyond Thor vs Superman.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies said:
@hulkbusterx9 said:

He didn’t die after a punch from Superman. What are those ‘free shots‘ gonna do? Has peter gotten a strength upgrade that i’m unaware of?

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies said:
@hulkbusterx9 said:

He didn’t die after a punch from Superman. What are those ‘free shots‘ gonna do? Has peter gotten a strength upgrade that i’m unaware of?

Not a upgrade exactly but some of his old higher end feats were considered outliers, until FFH.

After FFH's showings of catching Culls punch, Staggering Thanos, Withstanding a slam from Thanos,Throwing cars, Dodging falcons Uzi fire, Staggering Giantman, and breaking through 4 inches of ballistic glass, became more reasonable.

I mean in FFH he was breaking stone by swinging into it, and oneshoting metal drones, kicked through a stone pillar, and tanked some rockets.

----

I think those feats are not outliers anymore, especially with the Iron-Spider suit.

How many shots from Spiderman do you think Aquaman can withstand?

I think 10-15 until he's in danger of injury or KO.

----

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 death4bunnies  Moderator

@hulkbusterx9:

Is editing broken on the vine?

I haven't been able to edit for a few days.

Im sure you caught what I was trying to say tho.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By HulkBusterx9

@death4bunnies: 10-15? Spiderman is fodder to Superman in terms of striking. Superman created a shock wave when he hit Aquaman. Shockwaves are above Spider-Man‘s pay grade.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies: 10-15? Spiderman is fodder to Superman in terms of striking. Superman created a shock wave when he hit Aquaman. Shockwaves are above Spider-Man‘s pay grade.

Superman kinda put Aquaman out for just a second, but I think that its Aquamans high end durability.

I think this is Aquamans low end durability.

As in it takes this much to to near KO Aquaman(Superman) and it take this much to hurt him a little bit(Manta).

----

So do you think Aquaman can take a unlimited amount of Spiderman punches, or just some crazy amount?

Ill stick to 10-15 hard shots form Spiderman to see Aquaman injured.

---

How many shots form Aquaman do you think Spiderman can withstand?

I think Spidey is injured at 1-2 and stops being able to fight at 4-5 (with he Ironspider suit).

---

How many shots do you think Spiderman will land before Aquaman Ko's him?

Id say like 30 if he utilizes his webs and keeps on a moving(kinda Spidey's style)

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 death4bunnies  Moderator
Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers