MCU Spiderman vs DCEU Aquaman

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

death4bunnies  Moderator

Poll MCU Spiderman vs DCEU Aquaman (597 votes)

MCU Spiderman 47%
DCEU Aquaman 53%
No Caption Provided

MCU Spiderman gets his Iron-Spider Armor and FFH feats.

Aquaman gets full gear.

Both in character but willing to fight hard.

Location DCEU Metropolis bridge.

No Caption Provided

• 
spiderboi038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Don't think Aquaman lands a hit on Pete tbh, his spider-sense is in a totally different league. His reaction and combat feats are now far superior than Wonder Woman's. Easily the fastest H2H combatant in the MCU now after FFH

spiderboi038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tin-man said:

@lololololololno:

Tell me again about how Spidermans webs retract. LMAO

Your fan fiction is the best. HAHAHA

Spiderman still lifted that car with one hand, your silly to claim otherwise.

Yeah webs don't retract, he actually lifted it up that high lol, can't wait to see how much stronger he is in the next movie tbh, he's just getting better and better

bouncyhippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By bouncyhippo

Aquaman stomps. Did people not see Far From Home? A splash from a fake water elemental nearly knocked peter out. Aquaman has better durability and strength feats. Spider man is probably faster and more agile but he is not very smart. I am sure 98% of the audience watching the movie was like "DON'T GIVE HIM THOSE GLASSES!!"

tanhausergate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By tanhausergate

After rewatching his fights with Manta and the Atlantean berserker, I’m not convinced Arthur can actually land a hit. While part of their weakness is they’re using Atlantean tech that will KO him, Peter is significantly stronger and faster than either of them

The fight with Manta in particular in particular is damning. A simple headbutt downed him Peter is more than capable of trading blows with him

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 death4bunnies  Moderator

@ashrym said:

I thought Spiderman was using the explosion for an assist in the vehicle gif. Wasn't that part where shockwave weapon was used to help launch it? Or am I thinking of a different scene?

Different scene.

In the one your thinking of he uses a sign as a shield, throws a part of a drone he rigged up, then uses the shield as a platform between him and the explosion.

----

With the car he just kinda grabs it and shoots some webs up.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 death4bunnies  Moderator

Aquaman stomps. Did people not see Far From Home? A splash from a fake water elemental nearly knocked peter out. Aquaman has better durability and strength feats. Spider man is probably faster and more agile but he is not very smart. I am sure 98% of the audience watching the movie was like "DON'T GIVE HIM THOSE GLASSES!!"

Ya I was pissed when Pete gave up the glasses. Stupid stupid Peter.

-----------

IDK about the water elemental tho, I kinda assumed they used their shockwave function inside the illusion.

The shockwave function of the drones was later destroying concrete walls and sending cars flying.

----------

He did get a kinda combat intelligence feat, in that he rigged up a drone for a explosive to jump off of.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 death4bunnies  Moderator
Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He took a slam from Thanos that broke the ground.

And Spiderman has his Iron Spider armor here.

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After rewatching his fights with Manta and the Atlantean berserker, I’m not convinced Arthur can actually land a hit. While part of their weakness is they’re using Atlantean tech that will KO him, Peter is significantly stronger and faster than either of them

The fight with Manta in particular in particular is damning. A simple headbutt downed him Peter is more than capable of trading blows with him

I agree with this.

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Peter wins by a small margin.

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ashjhadiiaskl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tin-man said:

@ashjhadiiaskl:

OT: Spiderman did so dodge laser beams, so your wrong about at least that.

Avoids multiple projectiles fired by the Vulture

Dodges multiple projectiles from Star-Lord

Avoids gunfire from Falcon

See? Not inconsistent at all.

Now do you think you can explain why you 'think' Aquaman win without the insults?; just try maybe it will feel good.

Its clearly not a stomp as the combatants are about at 50% each in the polls after 85 votes.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

LOL I already made my aquaman argument you and your pack of trolls friends ignored them cus i insulted you for acting retarded. The difference is I made arguments while insulting you....you made none while insulting me. So spare me

No Caption Provided

taking blasts from a weapon that had just blew up a mountain
taking blasts from a weapon that had just blew up a mountain

speed...reacts to mantas energy blasts gets up and sends a giant bell flying before it hits the ground
speed...reacts to mantas energy blasts gets up and sends a giant bell flying before it hits the ground
lifting a damn submarine
lifting a damn submarine

Steppenwolf catches a missile
Steppenwolf catches a missile

No Caption Provided
Taking blows and heat vision for superman no damage to him or his armor
Taking blows and heat vision for superman no damage to him or his armor
Knocking wonder woman down with her shield...she blocks doomsdays attacks and his armor took repeated blows from her sword
Knocking wonder woman down with her shield...she blocks doomsdays attacks and his armor took repeated blows from her sword
this sword
this sword

SW took shockwave attacks from WW multiple times no damage...these are powerful enough to knock back Doomsday
SW took shockwave attacks from WW multiple times no damage...these are powerful enough to knock back Doomsday

tags, breaks his armor and hurts steppenwolf..the first to do so
tags, breaks his armor and hurts steppenwolf..the first to do so

Aquaman would Stomp thanos...He would murder stomp Spiderman

ashjhadiiaskl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashjhadiiaskl: Aquaman isnt even thor or hulk level hes not touching thanos

ashjhadiiaskl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By ashjhadiiaskl

@kgb725 said:

Show me thanos, hulk or Thor lifting a submarine ie 48,000 tons and before you go on about a chitari ship remember it couldn't collapse a building when one fell on it...another couldn't collapse a bridge

Show me Thanos tanking a mountain buster energy attack....oh wait thanos was getting hurt by electricity bombs from starlord, a knife from drax and Wandas TK. But sure

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

Show me thanos, hulk or Thor lifting a submarine ie 48,000 tons and before you go on about a chitari ship remember it couldn't collapse a building when one fell on it...another couldn't collapse a bridge

Show me Thanos tanking a mountain buster energy attack....oh wait thanos was getting hurt by electricity bombs from starlord, a knife from drax and Wandas TK. But sure

You know how water affects objects right? Not to mention how he used his powers to help him. He doesnt replicate that on dry land

You call that attack mountain busting ? Show me Hulk getting dropped by a grenade launcher. Thanos wasnt hurt by starlord and drax didnt do anything to him. The same wanda that has shown the ability to hold and move objects much larger than herself on multiple occasions and can disintegrate people when angry ?

Avatar image for captain_narlowe
Captain_Narlowe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Aquaman is still too strong for Spiderman, but it's a better fight than before now.

ashjhadiiaskl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:
@ashjhadiiaskl said:
@kgb725 said:

You know how water affects objects right? Not to mention how he used his powers to help him. He doesnt replicate that on dry land

You call that attack mountain busting ? Show me Hulk getting dropped by a grenade launcher. Thanos wasnt hurt by starlord and drax didnt do anything to him. The same wanda that has shown the ability to hold and move objects much larger than herself on multiple occasions and can disintegrate people when angry ?

No why dont you explain to me what water does to an object

No Caption Provided

His powers of what....super strength or the one youre going to make up in your next reply

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lol disintegrate people when angry? Nah we clearly not talking about the same wanda

This wanda

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
chuggachugga170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^aquaman got stunned by a grenade launcher. Thanos shrugged off iron mans missile barrage. enough.

ashjhadiiaskl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^aquaman got stunned by a grenade launcher. Thanos shrugged off iron mans missile barrage. enough.

LOL Aquaman got up smiled and then threw a piece a metal impaling dude into more metal

Thanos used the IG to stop Ironmans rocket barrage. Yeah enough...if you morons cant actually say what REALLY HAPPENED....enough

chuggachugga170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashjhadiiaskl: he got downed for around 5-10 seconds and got angry. Thanos shrugged off the blast and then used the guantlet to absord/direct it. youre being the hypocrite here and judging by your post/name, you are an alt. motm? balancedtruth?

ashjhadiiaskl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashjhadiiaskl: he got downed for around 5-10 seconds and got angry. Thanos shrugged off the blast and then used the guantlet to absord/direct it. youre being the hypocrite here and judging by your post/name, you are an alt. motm? balancedtruth?

I posted the gif in its entirety im not interested in what you think happened through text

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stop wasting my time with your lame attempt to low ball cus thanos is trash

chuggachugga170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashjhadiiaskl: the moment aquaman got hit, he got downed. the moment thanos got hit, he stayed up and shrugged it off and the gifs further support me. also doesnt explain how youre an alt. in fact, lets see how long your account stays open when i dm a mod about you, day 1 (11/07/2019)

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw: same way he lifted an entire submarine, sky surfed a parademon, and took a direct hit from a rogue Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@blackdog2009:

Pushing apart webbing that's wrappped around you so tightly you barely have room to move is more difficult than lifting and striking. Not to mention, that webbing held together a splitting cruise ship and easily held up an elevator filled with people.

Arthur is definitely strong, and he could break the webbing if it was just a thick strand in front of him, but if it's tightly constricting his movement, I don't see him getting out of it.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman wins this eventually, Spidey has no way to put him down.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e14500e3bd2c
deactivated-5e14500e3bd2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ash guy def an alt

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashjhadiiaskl:

Why does the submarine float when it reaches the surface??

Because its filled with air and buoyant.

Can you explain how Aquamans only 'impressive' strength feat comes from pushing up a submarine thats already going to float to the surface; because again why would it float when aqua man get it to the surface if it wasnt buoyant.

Are you following this?

Buoyant stuff floats up, pushing it up a little faster is not super impressive.

Get it?

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen said:

Aquaman wins this eventually, Spidey has no way to put him down.

Do you think Aquaman can tank a unlimited amount of Spiderman punches?

Or is that you think Spidey won't reach that amount of damage before Aquaman takes him out.

Id argue that Spiderman can replicate Black Mantas performance minus the lasers.

But I think Spiderman is stronger and hits harder than Manta and Aquaman was definitely feeling those hit.

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackdog2009:

Pushing apart webbing that's wrappped around you so tightly you barely have room to move is more difficult than lifting and striking. Not to mention, that webbing held together a splitting cruise ship and easily held up an elevator filled with people.

Arthur is definitely strong, and he could break the webbing if it was just a thick strand in front of him, but if it's tightly constricting his movement, I don't see him getting out of it.

Even if the webbing just allows for a temporary incap, it should lead to Spiderman getting a few few shots on a webbed up Aquaman.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tin-man:

That's an impractical question, Spidey can't punch forever. Yes Aquaman can tank all the punches he can dish out (I'm even tempted to say no-sell)

Or is that you think Spidey won't reach that amount of damage before Aquaman takes him out.

Pretty much.

Id argue that Spiderman can replicate Black Mantas performance minus the lasers.

If you want to low-ball Aquaman then yeah. Otherwise, Spidey doesn't have Atlantean still to cut him.

But I think Spiderman is stronger and hits harder than Manta and Aquaman was definitely feeling those hit.

Mant has no strength feats to speak off other than scaling. Aquaman is leagues stronger than Spidey, bringing Manta in this is useless otherwise I can start low-balling Spider-man just to prove Aquaman is superior which is pointless anyway since he's already superior without it.

ashjhadiiaskll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By ashjhadiiaskll

@tin-man said:

@ashjhadiiaskl:

Can you explain how Aquamans only 'impressive' strength feat comes from pushing up a submarine thats already going to float to the surface; because again why would it float when aqua man get it to the surface if it wasnt buoyant.

Are you following this?

Get it?

lmfao.....dude seriously stop....your embarrassing yourself.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No im not following this stop pretending like you know anything about submarines or even basic science.

No he has many feats....what you think is impressive doesnt concern me..

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen said:

@tin-man:

That's an impractical question, Spidey can't punch forever. Yes Aquaman can tank all the punches he can dish out (I'm even tempted to say no-sell)

Pretty much.

If you want to low-ball Aquaman then yeah. Otherwise, Spidey doesn't have Atlantean still to cut him.

Mant has no strength feats to speak off other than scaling. Aquaman is leagues stronger than Spidey, bringing Manta in this is useless otherwise I can start low-balling Spider-man just to prove Aquaman is superior which is pointless anyway since he's already superior without it.

Im one of those that thinks Aquaman in water> Aquaman outside of water.

I can understand and respect your outlook tho.

Also I wasnt trying to lowball, infact I hate to look at anti feats, but they seem necessary to determine the minimum damage that will affect a character.

Here are a few striking feats that I believe suggest Spiderman can hurt and eventually put down Aquaman.

Id say 15-20 solid hits from Spidey would do it.

Hits Giant-Man, staggering him

Hits Thanos////staggering him

Breaks steel door

Cracks 4 inches of ballistic glass by landing on it////breaks through it when provided with more momentum

Spiderman has a few others in FFH (like swinging into a brick building a breaking a large chunk of it) but im waiting on gifs.

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tin-man said:

@ashjhadiiaskl:

Are you following this?

Get it?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No im not following this stop pretending like you know anything about submarines or even basic science.

Do these ballast tanks fill automatically when the sub reaches the surface? is there a switch?

I find it odd that Aquamans only decent strength feat involved pushing a floating sub to the surface.

ashjhadiiaskll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackdog2009:

.......nigga what? So If Superman moves a moon and punches apart a mountain...it pales in comparison to the all mighty spidey web?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashjhadiiaskll:

Also Aquaman used a type of propulsion like water jets from his feet.

He doesnt have that on land.

ashjhadiiaskll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By ashjhadiiaskll

@tin-man said:
@ashjhadiiaskll said:
@tin-man said:

@ashjhadiiaskl:

Are you following this?

Get it?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Do these ballast tanks fill automatically when the sub reaches the surface? is there a switch?

I find it odd that Aquamans only decent strength feat involved pushing a floating sub to the surface.

No they do not. Its controlled by the people on the sub. And .....i dont even see why it matters if they did....it wasnt on the surface

It's not...I find it Odd that people think Spiderman can beat Aquaman when he could barely beat vulture and Shocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashjhadiiaskll:

Please. Do not compare Arthur with Superman. Superman would casually stomp Arthur with his eyes closed.

Also, what was the point of that gif? Cap didn't break the webbing. He just pulled Peter with it.

And so what if he struggled against vulture in Homecoming?

His new feats in FFH (particularly the spidey-sense one at the end, which shows that Arthur won't lay a finger on him) are clear evidence that he has gotten much better with time.

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tin-man said:
@ashjhadiiaskll said:
@tin-man said:

@ashjhadiiaskl:

Are you following this?

Get it?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No they do not. And .....i dont even see why it matters if they did....it wasnt on the surface

It's not...I find it Odd that people think Spiderman can beat Aquaman when he could barely beat vulture and Shocker

So the Sub floated magically when it reached the surface?

Im just not understanding you here.

The sub was on the surface after Aqauaman pushed it up. How buoyant the sub was at that moment seems entirely relevant...;but it doesnt matter because Aquaman in water >> Aquaman out of water, if you cant see that from the Orm fight vs the Manta fight then IDK what to tell you. Maybe rewatch the movie.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By macleen

@tin-man:

Im one of those that thinks Aquaman in water> Aquaman outside of water.

Which is baseless because his performance against hightiers (SM, SW, Orm, Karathen) is still the same on both land and water.

I can understand and respect your outlook tho.

Also I wasnt trying to lowball, infact I hate to look at anti feats, but they seem necessary to determine the minimum damage that will affect a character.

Really though? Let me put it this way, Aquaman has faced Orm, Karathen, Superman, Steppenwolf, yet the only one you're using is Blackmanta who BTW had Atlantean gear and tech, yet when Aquaman got serious still bodied him despite the fact Aquaman was injured by then. Like I said, using Aquaman's low-showings Spider-man stands a chance otherwise he gets beaten.

Here are a few striking feats that I believe suggest Spiderman can hurt and eventually put down Aquaman.

Feats that surpass Steppenwolf, Orm, Superman or Karathen? I'd like to see them.

Id say 15-20 solid hits from Spidey would do it.

They won't, not by a long shot.

Spiderman has a few others in FFH (like swinging into a brick building a breaking a large chunk of it) but im waiting on gifs.

That's amateur stuff, Aquaman surfed through a building, hill busting blasts, multiple pillars, Orm's underwater clash, SM's punch, Steppenwolf's axe...

ashjhadiiaskll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashjhadiiaskll:

Please. Do not compare Arthur with Superman. Superman would casually stomp Arthur with his eyes closed.

Also, what was the point of that gif? Cap didn't break the webbing. He just pulled Peter with it.

I didnt compare Superman to aquaman i was poitning out how retarded your logic sounds. Strikign and lifitng = cancelled out cus spiderwebs....so spiderman wrapping up superman will cancell out his strength? Oh ok then Show me Spiderman holding someone who can lift submarines. This isnt rocket science...even falcon could still move when wrapped up.

Yes thats right he pulled peter...and dodged peter...and embarrassed him......gee what will the guy who fights people who reacts to missiles do....

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman is too skilled for Spiderman.

ashjhadiiaskll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tin-man said:
@ashjhadiiaskll said:
@tin-man said:
@ashjhadiiaskll said:
@tin-man said:

@ashjhadiiaskl:

Are you following this?

Get it?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No they do not. And .....i dont even see why it matters if they did....it wasnt on the surface

So the Sub floated magically when it reached the surface?

Im just not understanding you here.

The sub was on the surface after Aqauaman pushed it up. How buoyant the sub was at that moment seems entirely relevant...;but it doesnt matter because Aquaman in water >> Aquaman out of water, if you cant see that from the Orm fight vs the Manta fight then IDK what to tell you. Maybe rewatch the movie.

Well you arent very smart.

The people on the sub control when the sub lets in air to surface.....the fact that youre the one using this buoyancy argument and how subs work ....you should know this...or at the very least google it....

Bruh..wtf

No Caption Provided

Youre going in circles....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashjhadiiaskll:

Yes, Falcon moved, but he couldn't actually do anything. And why do you keep bringing Superman into this? He is on an entirely different level to Arthur.

And you still haven't addressed how Arthur is gonna tag a post-FFH Peter, who could maneuver around streams of gunfire from multiple drones in a confined hallway.

Show me one combat speed feat that puts Arthur on a level to tag post-FFH Peter.

Maybe you haven't seen it yet. Well, here you go:

No Caption Provided