MCU Spiderman vs DCEU Aquaman

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

death4bunnies  Moderator

Poll MCU Spiderman vs DCEU Aquaman (598 votes)

MCU Spiderman 47%
DCEU Aquaman 53%
No Caption Provided

MCU Spiderman gets his Iron-Spider Armor and FFH feats.

Aquaman gets full gear.

Both in character but willing to fight hard.

Location DCEU Metropolis bridge.

No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5ede7a8106dc9
deactivated-5ede7a8106dc9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce:

Wonder Woman’s speed when fighting isn’t really all that impressive. Yeah she could block bullets but in an actual fight she doesn’t seem to be moving all that fast. Even against fodder.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On paper, Arthur should be capable of bodying Peter. But in spite of physiology that can withstand tens of thousands of force due to life underwater he’s probably closer to Asgardian level (being generous). Sure he has a feat of sending Steppenwolf flying, but Peter is no slouch in taking hard hits (blows From Thanos, being hit by a bullet train, and having a parking lot collapse on him). He’s plenty durable and his agility/speed advantage mean he’s going to dance around Arthur. The trident is never going to touch him, and Arthur will eventually be webbed up

If it came to Melee Arthur would undoubtedly win, but he’s too slow to ever touch Peter and gets incapped IMO.

Yes

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Siding with AM though Spidey should give him hell.

AM 6/10

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man...

Also,

>Dodges bullets with eyes closed and spidersense that warns you of danger and that’s it.

>Not a bullet Timer

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 death4bunnies  Moderator

This gif can be slowed down with the arrows in the corner.

If you slow it down to about half, you can see that some of the bullets are fired then Spiderman moves out of the way.

Spiderman Speed GIF

Im a little shaky on the term 'bullet timer' to some that means you perceive bullets in slo motion.

Then to others it means literally moving as fast as a bullet, as in cover the same distance in the same amount of time.

I think Spiderman can perceive bullets on a level that he can move out of the way after they are fired, but not exactly statue them.

And I think Spiderman moves ever so slightly slower than a bullet, fast enough to be equatable.

Lastly yes I think Pete is showing some level of precognition here, but without his speed, I don't think he could avoid all the bullets. Like if I had precog I couldn't avoid all that.

Batfam4lifered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arthur would kill Spider-Man, by just drowning him or once he gets his hands on him Spider-Man is done

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retrometro: the assumption then is Wondy is fast enough to block and deflect bullets but not fast enough to dance circles around Steppenwolf? Or that Steppenwolf is as fast or faster than wondy the casual bullet timer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce:

You can be a bullet timer and still fight in actual combat at slower speeds. Look at Wade Wilson. Able to block bullets but still gets tagged by peak humans. Or Garfield Spidey who was still getting tagged by the Lizard.

Tbh I don’t think Wondy has super human speed like regular speedsters.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could Spidey's webs hold Arthur to stop the fight (bfr basically or incapacitation) and if not can Spidey deliver a knockout or fatal blow?

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retrometro: wasn't the joke with wade that Cable actually filled him with holes even though it looked like he blocked every bullet?

I say that Spidey-Garfield's speed should scale to the Lizard. Obviously not the agility but Lizard could react to him.

I can see a point made if the enemy being fought is clearly weaker hence there is no reason to go all out but Steppy wasn't exactly a pushover.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

aquaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce:

True but he was still able to deselect some of them... probably half. Even split one in two.

Perhaps but the Lizards doesn’t seems like that much of a Speedster to me or anything like that.

I’ll say Wondy has some great reflexes I just don’t think the likes of her or SW can fall into the category of a traditional speedster. Her speed seems to come from powerful lunges rather than her feet themselves maintaining a quick and fluid motion like Quick Silvers or the flash.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 death4bunnies  Moderator

Could Spidey's webs hold Arthur to stop the fight (bfr basically or incapacitation) and if not can Spidey deliver a knockout or fatal blow?

I believe Spidermans webbing could hold Arthur for enough time to land a few free shots.

Striking:

Cracks 4 inches of ballistic glass by landing on it, and breaks through it when provided with more momentum

I think this is enough to suggest that Spiderman can hurt and eventually KO Aquaman with repeated blows, especially with momentum; 4 inch think ballistic glass is no joke.

jojobizzarro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-man takes a solid majority. Aquaman has no super speed outside of the water and has been tagged by far slower combatants. Peter also finally has his spider sense that allowed him to deflect a shot to the head at point blank range and defeat half a dozen drones shooting machine guns with his eyes closed and without being tagged once. Aquaman isn't tagging a serious peter. Peter also has his Iron arms for additional offense and his gadgets like the web grenade and AI in his suit to analyze the environement and his opponent. He can incapacitate aquaman with a ton of webs, but I think even if that didn't work, he'll be able to out last aquaman despite aquaman's notable durability through sheer speed and agility.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Compare the fights they’ve been in and what they’ve survived. Aquaman is a tier above him. If Peter had slight trouble overpowering Cap then he’s not even close to Aquaman.

Off topic: Diana consistently fights at very superhuman speeds. The DCEU makes it clear when fights are between two super human combatants and when there isn’t. When she rushed the room in the bank scene, she was the only superhuman there. Therefore, everything was slowed and she took in the whole scene in under a second iirc, then the perception changes when she attacks. However, when she’s fighting Steppenwolf it looks as if it’s in normal time because they’re in a similar speed tier. Another example of this is in her Doomsday fight as well.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 death4bunnies  Moderator

Compare the fights they’ve been in and what they’ve survived. Aquaman is a tier above him. If Peter had slight trouble overpowering Cap then he’s not even close to Aquaman.

Off topic: Diana consistently fights at very superhuman speeds. The DCEU makes it clear when fights are between two super human combatants and when there isn’t. When she rushed the room in the bank scene, she was the only superhuman there. Therefore, everything was slowed and she took in the whole scene in under a second iirc, then the perception changes when she attacks. However, when she’s fighting Steppenwolf it looks as if it’s in normal time because they’re in a similar speed tier. Another example of this is in her Doomsday fight as well.

Spiderman Survived Thanos with this armor, and Cull Obsidian.....also the lesser Shocker, Vulture, and Mysterio; hes fought half the Avengers, fought Captain America, and brought down a Giant Man, He's also been to space and fought the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Aquaman has fought Steppenwolf, Orm, Manta, and was punched once by Superman.

Odd that Aquaman was so slow fighting Manta, but Pete has moments like that also.

----------

Batman has a few interactions with Steppenwolf where it wouldn't make sense for the audience to have accelerated perceptions. Also the Amazons were reacting to Steppenwolf just fine.

Also in every Diana vs Steppenwold fight we can see Parademons move with the same speed as Steppenwolf.

This video below is timestamped at a great example, we see Steppenwolf and Diana fight directly through batman eyes for a second as he kicks the parademon through the wall.

Loading Video...

OT: I dont think its exactly fair to scale Aquaman off of Steppenwolf of off Diana.

Seems like 3 tier scaling to me.

But even we say Aquaman is as fast as Diana, that would only put him on par with Spiderman in speed, with Spiderman still having a edge with the Spider-Sense.

Smarinteko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Smarinteko
death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies: Thanos didn’t take Spider-Man seriously at all tbh. But he did take a good hit from him though. You’re also missing a lot of Aquaman’s encounters tbh. Karathen especially.

Batman has a lot of PIS scenes tbh. Dodging hypersonic heat vision and dodging Doomsday, there’s more. Just based on the speed he was fighting and reacting to WW and SM at DD should never miss Batman. I don’t think Batman is a good example.

Also Steppenwolf was slower than Diana. If anything the weird speed in JL proves how badly it messed up all aspects of tiering in the DCEU. WW statuing soldiers multiple times, keeping up with an opponent who can easily react to and beat SM, and reacting to point blank hypersonic heat vision really puts her up high speed wise.

And I agree it isn’t fair to scale them off of each other. But they did all have direct contact with each other so it makes sense that you could if you wanted. Plus I’ve discussed with you the reason why Diana is out of Peter’s league, even speed wise. Peter still isn’t on her level.

It is weird Aquaman was slow in his fight with Black Manta considering how fast his previous fight was against Orm. That fight produced several underwater shockwaves. And their weapons were heating up when they blitzed each other.

Ya I basically agree with this; tho I think Petes speed is up there with Dianas 1,2,..im compressing a couple more.

Dam I forgot the Karathen, that shit was Badass.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aquaman is way to strong.

lololololno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman has no cjhance of hitting spidemran........right because the 46046909609450694 people qwho hit him before dont count because of one scene in one movie...lol

foh

aquaman one shots you people are fanwanking lowballing idiots

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

`Aqauaman wins by outlasting him. Spider-Man is too quick but he's not hurting Arthur and doesn't have the strength to hold him with his webs either. Arthur just stands there tanks his punches until Peter weats down

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06 said:

`Aqauaman wins by outlasting him. Spider-Man is too quick but he's not hurting Arthur and doesn't have the strength to hold him with his webs either. Arthur just stands there tanks his punches until Peter weats down

Spiderman can break though 4 inch think Ballistic glass.

But your right Aquaman is just going to no sell every hit.

Utilize some critical thought.

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman has no cjhance of hitting spidemran........right because the 46046909609450694 people qwho hit him before dont count because of one scene in one movie...lol

foh

Show me one strength feat from Aquaman outside of water that beats Spiderman lifting a car 100 feet in the air with one hand???

lololololno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By lololololno

@tin-man said:
@lololololno said:

foh

Show me one strength feat from Aquaman outside of water that beats Spiderman lifting a car 100 feet in the air with one hand???

What kind of idiotic response is that

thats like me saying show me spiderman lifting something as heavy as a submarine while under water .......or show me superman blowing snot and turning it into rubber bands....like you people are dumb.... i dont have to show you shit...

1. Not one single time did they say aquaman strength increased or decreased in and out of water...so no dont need to show you shit

2. Spiderman is literally using his super strong web to lift that car...hes not lifting it...pulling it or anything...his webs are.....

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tin-man said:
@gxrevs06 said:

Firstly, neither of those are punches lol. Second, he didn't break it in one hit. That several hits and he had to use the Helicopter as anchor build up momentum for the final kick.

I think you're the one who needs to use some critical thought, mate

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tin-man said:
@lololololno said:

foh

thats like me saying show me spiderman lifting something as heavy as a while under water .......or show me superman blowing snot and turning it into rubber bands....like you people are dumb.... i dont have to show you shit...

1. Not one single time did they say aquaman strength increased or decreased in and out of water...so no dont need to show you shit

2. Spiderman is literally using his super strong web to lift that car...hes not lifting it...pulling it or anything...his webs are.....

The car is sitting on the ground then he shoots webs up and lifts the car with his one arm....What do you think his webs are retractable??

Aquaman has hydro thrusters, his cant move as fast on land nor lift as much; Im starting to think you didn't watch the movie or are just being a troll.

Especially about the Spiderman thing. Hes clearly lifting that car, I dont know why you subject your reputation to that kinda clear bullshit lowball.

"his webs are lifting the car not him" LOL

If you have to ignore your lying eyes for Aquaman to win then its clear who the true winner is here.

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06 said:
@tin-man said:
@gxrevs06 said:

Firstly, neither of those are punches lol. Second, he didn't break it in one hit. That several hits and he had to use the Helicopter as anchor build up momentum for the final kick.

I think you're the one who needs to use some critical thought, mate

You said and I quote "hes not hurting Arthur" you didnt say punches until your next statement of "Auther just stand there and tanks his punches."
So yes he is hurting Arthur.

Also why would you even mention that it took Spiderman several hits? That what im saying several hits and Aquaman is down.

lololololno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tin-man said:
@lololololno said:
@tin-man said:
@lololololno said:

foh

thats like me saying show me spiderman lifting something as heavy as a while under water .......or show me superman blowing snot and turning it into rubber bands....like you people are dumb.... i dont have to show you shit...

The car is sitting on the ground then he shoots webs up and lifts the car with his one arm....What do you think his webs are retractable??

Aquaman has hydro thrusters, his cant move as fast on land nor lift as much; Im starting to think you didn't watch the movie or are just being a troll.

Especially about the Spiderman thing. Hes clearly lifting that car, I dont know why you subject your reputation to that kinda clear bullshit lowball.

If you have to ignore your lying eyes for Aquaman to win then its clear who the true winner is here.

And spiderman is sitting on top of the car while its going up.....how is he pulling the car if hes standing on it....do you not know how physics work? Obvs the web can detract like baman and ollies ropes

lol he has hydro thrusters....wtf are you rambling about kid? And wtf does his speed have to do with his strength...jesus man you people just cant go...yeah damn...i was wrong.....you just have to say something even dumber to justify your origina dumb statement .

ok

go outside.....stand on something...and try and lift it...let me know it went you moron

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tin-man said:
@lololololno said:
@tin-man said:
@lololololno said:

foh

And spiderman is sitting on top of the car while its going up.....how is he pulling the car if hes standing on it....do you not know how physics work? Obvs the web can detract like baman and ollies ropes

lol he has hydro thrusters....wtf are you rambling about kid? And wtf does his speed have to do with his strength...jesus man you people just cant go...yeah damn...i was wrong.....you just have to say something even dumber to justify your origina dumb statement .

ok

go outside.....stand on something...and try and lift it...let me know it went you moron

Hes pulling with strength.....LOL Did you just say Spidermans webs retract?? LOL

If I had sticky feet why couldn't I lift something? Think of it like doing a pull up with weights strapped to your feet, harder but not impossible.

Can you have a discussion without calling people dumb?? Just asking.

Avatar image for lololololololno
lololololololno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tin-man said:
@lololololno said:
@tin-man said:
@lololololno said:
@tin-man said:
@lololololno said:

foh

ok

Hes pulling with strength.....LOL Did you just say Spidermans webs retract?? LOL

If I had sticky feet why couldn't I lift something? Think of it like doing a pull up with weights strapped to your feet, harder but not impossible.

Are you retarded? Do you not understand physics?

Hes holding the car with one hand and his web with the other....hes clearly not pulling himself up the web using his hands like you would a rope in gym class...hes clearly not moving his arms or legs....yets hes ascending into the air........its the web you fucking moron...yet youre laughing at me? Man that quote about ignorance being bliss has never rang more true to me than at this moment.

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tin-man said:
@lololololno said:
@tin-man said:
@lololololno said:
@tin-man said:
@lololololno said:

foh

ok

Hes holding the car with one hand and his web with the other....hes clearly not pulling himself up the web using his hands like you would a rope in gym class...hes clearly not moving his arms or legs....yets hes ascending into the air........its the web you fucking moron...yet youre laughing at me? Man that quote about ignorance being bliss has never rang more true to me than at this moment.

Yes I am laughing at you.

He stuck to the car, then in one mighty tug he threw it up 100 ft.

Thats why it stopped going up when he let go.

Ill ask again, do you think you can respond with out the insults; or do you need then to prop up your argument.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arthur wins in a decent fight. Pete is to fast and agile but eventually he will gets tagged and thats it

Avatar image for lololololololno
lololololololno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tin-man said:
@lololololololno said:
@tin-man said:
@lololololno said:
@tin-man said:
@lololololno said:
@tin-man said:
@lololololno said:

foh

ok

Ill ask again, do you think you can respond with out the insults; or do you need then to prop up your argument.

No Caption Provided

keep laughing you fucking moron

Spiderman doesn lift,,,throw or push the car...he shoots his god damn web into the sky and he lifts the damn thing with his god damn web....

Yes i can post without insulting you but you deserve to be insulted since youre laughing at me...when you should be laughing at your self you god damn moron

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tin-man said:
@lololololololno said:
@tin-man said:
@lololololno said:
@tin-man said:
@lololololno said:
@tin-man said:
@lololololno said:

foh

ok

No Caption Provided

keep laughing you fucking moron

Spiderman doesn lift,,,throw or push the car...he shoots his god damn web into the sky and he lifts the damn thing with his god damn web....

Yes i can post without insulting you but you deserve to be insulted since youre laughing at me...when you should be laughing at your self you god damn moron

LOL, so you think he shoot his web into the sky then lifts it with his web, but this is not a strength feat?? LOL

Tell me again about how Spidermans webs retract.

L.O. fucking. L

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Tin-Man

@lololololololno:

Tell me again about how Spidermans webs retract. LMAO

Your fan fiction is the best. HAHAHA

Spiderman still lifted that car with one hand, your silly to claim otherwise.

Lolololollono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tin-man said:

@lololololololno:

Tell me again about how Spidermans webs retract. LMAO

Your fan fiction is the best. HAHAHA

Spiderman still lifted that car with one hand, your silly to claim otherwise.

then in one mighty tug he threw it up 100 ft.

lifts the car with his one arm

If you have to ignore your lying eyes

No Caption Provided

your lying eyes is telling you that spiderman tugged on a car and it lifted 100 ft in the air....and the webs had nothing to do with it...it was just him yanking.......at this point you either have to admit youre trolling and a hypocrite ...which i dont know why would do since your goal here ws to try and proe me wring.....or admit that youre a fucking idiot

do you think going ha ha ha and lololol will make you look less retarded.....it doesnt

why do you think its dumb that his webs retract when he just built a new suit with specialized web shooters?

so what are you saying spiderman with one hand used his fingers to climb up the web? Spidermam used his telekinesis to pull himself and the car up? A ghost helped..he can fly? It doesnt matter at this point as anyone reading this can see that youre an idiot.

but its okay...you can tag people and go lolololol aahahahahahahahahahaha so you must be right and not retarded

is this what passes for intelligent debating here? no wonder this shithole is dying

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 death4bunnies  Moderator

@lolololollono:

I dont suppose you'd like to prove that Spidermans webs retract?

Sounds like headcannon in a attempt to lowball Spiderman clear feat.

Spiderman lifted the car bro, I dont know why you'd fight this.

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lolololollono:

Because hes a troll; the guys on the other thread said that he does this all the time, gets banned then comes back.

He cant prove that Spidermans webs retract, because they dont and never have.

Lolololollono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Lolololollono

@death4bunnies said:

@lolololollono:

Yeah its called having eyes you fucking moron. C

I dont suppose you would like to state how spiderman was ascending into the air without, jumping, pulling or lifting said car with his arms......what the fuck are you morons saying? If he could just throw a car or jump with a car 100ft in the air...why did he use a fucking web shooter to blast into the sky...and one on the car in the first place then? Couldnt he just pick up the car and jump with leg strength? You people are so sad and desperate to wank you dont even try and make sense. But hey at least this moron tintin agrees with you

SPiderman lifted the car brooooo he didnt lift shit.....and if your next response is YES HE DID....Im going to ignore your post....im debating enough idiots for one sitting

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies said:

@lolololollono:

I dont suppose you would like to state how spiderman was ascending into the air without, jumping, pulling or lifting said car with his arms......what the fuck are you morons saying? If he could just throw a car or jump with a car 100ft in the air...why did he use a fucking web shooter to blast into the sky...and one on the car in the first place then? Couldnt he just pick up the car and jump with leg strength? You people are so sad and desperate to wank you dont even try and make sense. But hey at least this moron tintin agrees with you

SPiderman lifted the car brooooo he didnt lift shit.....and if your next response is YES HE DID....Im going to ignore your post....im debating enough idiots for one sitting

Yes he did.

With arm strength.

Do you still believe his webs retract?

Care to try to prove it?

No, didnt think so; because your a 3 day troll and im a experienced debater.

Go home MOTM, you useless troll.

Prove that Spiderman webs retract(your claim) or bounce.

Tin-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies said:

@lolololollono:

So your dumb.

He lifted it with his one arm, thats whys hes holding on to the web with his hand.

No Caption Provided