Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By law1602
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Standard suits and equipment (Wenwu has ten rings, Spidey has his new suit)

Win by K.O

Takes place

Who wins?

law1602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still giving this to Wenwu

webinyoureye11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch in favor of Wenwu

law1602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

webinyoureye11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@law1602 said:

@webinyoureye11: why is this a mismatch?

He was getting pounded by the Lizard and Green Goblin. Wenwu would break his ribs

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pete blitzes and webs him up

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Wenwu would get webbed easily.

Avatar image for minecraftmaster11
Minecraftmaster11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man this is a good fight. I'll give a drawn out victory to spidey just due to sheer speed, agility and versatility

law1602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By law1602

@webinyoureye11: actually if I remember, Peter already broke his ribs in an explosion, yet it didn't stop him. Plus, Spidey doesn't have to knock him out, he could just web him up

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ccbm2208

“Insect”

- Wenwu.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rebake

Wenwu. He would beat Green Goblin without being bloodlusted. The rings can shield him from webbing and tear webbing apart. He has the speed and skill to keep up with Spider-Man and a very versatile and powerful ten piece weapon that can cause major damage. I'd argue that even the Iron Spider suit would take damage from the rings based on how they damaged dragon scale.

Spider-Man may be able to dodge the rings if they're launched like projectiles, but he's not untouchable in cqc where taking a single hit can mean serious injury. I don't think Spider-Man's striking will be very effective against Wenwu, who tanked a direct hit to the face from a dragon scale staff without taking any visible damage. Same weapon that when used by a random villager could slice wood despite being a blunt weapon. The rings enhance the durability of the user beyond Green Goblin level durability. Spider-Man can knock Wenwu around but it will deal little to no damage and unlike Shang-Chi, he can't take the rings away. Green Goblin was powerful, but not even close to Wenwu in fighting skill, so Spider-Man will not get to land combos that consistently when Wenwu will be sure to counter and exploit openings. I'm not sure if even a bloodlusted Spider-Man could beat Wenwu.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killianduclark: Wenwu has superhuman speed and reaction time that suggests that he does not get blitzed. He fought and kept up with someone who could dodge his supersonic rings. His motion to make the rings pop out of the ground is possibly supersonic based on how it distorts the air. We know that Wenwu doesn't have wind powers so it was probably to portray superhuman speed. As for reaction time, Wenwu saw arrows in slow motion and blocked them all using his rings in whip form. The arrows were in the air before Wenwu activated the rings and the rings did not create a true forcefield. How would Spider-Man land an attack on Wenwu if he decides to use his rings like that to defend? Wenwu was able to block bullets from the Iron Gang just fine. MCU Spider-Man is very fast but his speed when dodging projectiles is much higher than his combat speed (which is still superhuman). He can dodge lightning but get tagged by Green Goblin. The speed difference is huge but it's consistent with how Spider-Man can dodge projectiles very well but isn't untouchable in cqc most of the time.

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ccbm2208

Wenwu does this :

But except of K.O-ing Peter like he did to Shang-Chi, The Rings go right through him because Spidey doesn't have the Feats or the privilege of wearing a nearly indestructable armor like Shang to not get ripped in two.

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^Yeah I din’t see Spidey tanking that.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

Spiderman probably can tank some shots from the rings, but he won’t have to; he is much much faster and has precog.

—-

People keep acting like Spider-Man can only dodge bullets and strait line projectiles.. it’s just not true.. he was keeping pace with electros travel speed.

You can see Spider-Man keep pace with electros travel speed^^ You can’t claim that’s just strait line projectile, and he’s reacting to electros travel .

No matter how you rate electro this is just so far above wen woo it’s silly.. like look that the gif above, Electro goes from cloud height to ground height in a single frame, that’s double digit Mach speed visually on screen, on top of the ton and I mean tons of electro speed evidence, Spiderman even has Snyder style slow mo against some lightning blasts.

Honestly even just the drone scene suggests that Spiderman will probably tag wen woo before the other way around, Wen Woo blocking billets from one dude is very very far below even FFH Spider-Man speed.

——

I don’t see any reason why people would think Pete doesn’t land first shot, web incap is a pretty easy GG.

Spiderman wins handily.

law1602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: plus his spider-sense would help in dodging Wenwu's attacks

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man has some Schrodinger speed on this forum. He is subsonic and MSH+ at the same time.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Spider-Man has some Schrodinger speed on this forum. He is subsonic and MSH+ at the same time.

it's simply Shang Chi wank > Spider-Man wank > Wonder Woman wank.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Power_Hunter
@heiqn said:
@power_hunter said:

it's simply Shang Chi wank > Spider-Man wank > Wonder Woman wank.

It's ridiculous. All because Shang-Chi's visuals were good. That's why Live Action debates on Comic Vine are terrible. It's the field that attracts the most casuals. The character with the nicest, and highest-budget visuals will always win even if the other character is several tiers above.

Like, seriously.

This feat:

Basically he moved around 10 tons of water at arond 25 m/s. That's High-Mid-End of Wall-level.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By heiqn

@power_hunter: Yep this is why MoS Kryptonians wins against heavy bricks like Kurse or Thanos every time with their not-better-than subsonic speed and building-level strength in CV & RWWW & SB

it looks better and more destructive.

This feat you posted can't do shit to Peter except dazing him for a little time.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:

@power_hunter: Yep this is why MoS Kryptonians wins against heavy bricks like Kurse or Thanos every time with their not-better-than subsonic speed and building-level strength.

it looks better and more destructive.

This feat you posted can't do shit to Peter except dazing him for a little time.

Considering Peter no-sold a subway train in NWH, and tanked being slammed through a highway bridge like nothing, I'd say he wouldn't even be dazed.

tsunamiwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By tsunamiwave

Good fight. I’m leaning Spider-Man

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ccbm2208

@heiqn:

That punch would rip him apart. Wenwu displaced hundred to thousands of tons of water.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By heiqn
Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ccbm2208
@heiqn said:

@ccbm2208: probably somewhere around wall-building level as @power_hunter said

That's a flawed inference based on casual observation.

This analysis should give you a good idea of how powerful that punch is, far above anything Pete has taken. And it's not even Wenwu's best Feat.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get why people are still using 'hit by train' that are not even feats, the kinetic energy from Peter's weight are so fodder it's even below Cap's limitations.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get why people are still using 'hit by train' that are not even feats, the kinetic energy from Peter's weight are so fodder it's even below Cap's limitations.

If you think that no-selling a terminal velocity impact is fodder, then Wenwu must be quite near to fodder to you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power_hunter: Yes impact velocity is fodder but I didn't say Wenwu is impact velocity level fodder.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccbm2208 said:
@heiqn said:

@ccbm2208: probably somewhere around wall-building level as @power_hunter said

That's a flawed inference based on casual observation.

This analysis should give you a good idea of how powerful that punch is, far above anything Pete has taken. And it's not even Wenwu's best Feat.

Well, that guy's comparissons are quite iffy.

First, not all "splashes" are the same. He is comparing bombs underwater, to planes crashing. It's a mess. It's not the same a bomb underwater(it has to move thousands of tons of water to even be seen at the surface) to a horizontal collision against the water.

Shang-Chi's impact is more similar to a boat moving:

Loading Video...

See, Shang-Chi is moving around as much water as this boat. Do you think the boat needs the energy equivalent of dozens of tons of TNT(as the guy of your link suggest) to move that water? I don't think so.

I just don't get how he can try to make a direct comparisson between a bomb exploded underwater to a horizontal colission of the kind that we see on the movie.

Then, the shockwave being compared to explosions. The heavy blast of an explosion is what concentrates most of the energy. The shockwave is just a minimal part of the energy of the explosion. So, no, 2 attacks that generate the same shockwave are not necessarily generating the same energy, as one also carries a blast of thermal energy. Also one would need to compare the pressure generated by the heavy blast, not assume that all the explosions whose light blast is(for example) 5 psi are going to have the same heavy blast pressure.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power_hunter: Yes impact velocity is fodder but I didn't say Wenwu is impact velocity level fodder.

I don't get what you said there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power_hunter said:
@hydratedfubuki6 said:

I don't get what you said there.

Wenwu is not around Cap's level who has feats way above of the force of impact velocity.

God_Vulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The side that’s trying to argue the Shang Chi characters as being wanked are going as far as to say punching several feet into a mountains gut and making shockwaves is sub human level and splitting several tons of water with a human body is boat level…

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Power_Hunter
@rajjaralt said:

The side that’s trying to argue the Shang Chi characters as being wanked are going as far as to say punching several feet into a mountains gut and making shockwaves is sub human level and splitting several tons of water with a human body is boat level…

Not at all. Some rings moving through rocks is Town level and displacing similar water as a boat is Mountain level. Our ignorance should not be forgiven, Lord Rajj.

Also reacting to electricity is barely subsonic, while reacting to supersonic rings is clearly hypersonic. And, btw, if a non-enhanced human performs a superhuman speed feat, it's PIS, WIS, CIS, an outlier, or an inconsistency, unless the character's name is Shang-Chi.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: the rings would overpower and shred webbing. They would also deal serious damage if they land and I cannot see Peter just tanking it without serious injury. He definitely needs to dodge it or he will be at a disadvantage for the remainder of the fight. If Doc Ock can tag Spider-Man with his arms, Wenwu can tag him with the rings used as whips. Wenwu can move the rings faster than Doc Ock's arms to form a pseudo forcefield that blocks a large number of projectiles. Doc Ock blocking two webs left him open to a kick from Spider-Man. Wenwu wouldn't have left such a large gap in his defense against projectiles. When Wenwu fought a gangster, he blocked two shots and then fired a ring. His defense is tighter than Ock's, which means Peter will have a hard time getting in. Peter didn't tag Ock much in their fight and when he did, it wasn't very effective. Wenwu will probably miss a lot when firing his rings from a distance, but Wenwu will hold the advantage at whip range. Spider-Man can dodge Electro from a far enough distance, BUT he got tagged when he went towards him. Spider-Man got tagged when he decided to approach Ock head on with his own metal arms from the Iron Spider.

Wenwu's not going down from Spider-Man's striking after walking off a dragon scale staff strike to the head and tanking Shang's superhuman striking (from wind powers) with no damage. Wenwu wasn't injured at all before having his soul eaten. Spider-Man has very few options for keeping Wenwu down. Wenwu just needs to land a few hits with the rings or wrap him up in them. Shang was a special case who could beat Wenwu bc he could take ownership of the rings and control them. The only two people to best Wenwu in combat did so by stealing the rings. Spider-Man doesn't possess that ability.

Battle_nerd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wenwu

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 death4bunnies  Moderator

Toms 20+ lighting feats.

Plus Garfeilds 20+ instances of lightning timing ^^

...and Tobeys lightning speed statements.-Notable VFX statements about electro, and electro uses sky lightning in NWH. and can see electro can see bullets and electricity in slo motion.

Moved body in astral form while running human in the background is statued, Astral form has can perceive lighting in slow motion.

Dodges automatic gunfire from 8 drones, in a hallway, blind.

Dodges bullet from point blank range after its fired

——

Wen Woo doesn’t have the speed to really land a clean hit before Spidey webs him up or knocks him out…if I’m wrong please show me the feats from Wen Woo that are on par with what I’ve shown.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make this FFH Spidey and you got a fight.

NWH Spidey statues Wenwu and solos Tao Lao.

God_Vulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wenwu wrecks

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Spider-Man isn't knocking out Wenwu as long as he has the rings powering his stats. A direct hit from the dragon scale staff didn't damage him. No blood or sign of injury. Spider-Man can only knock him around due to his strength and the rings will shred webbing due to their power. Spider-Man just doesn't create shockwaves with his punches and kicks while Wenwu does with his ring punches. Wenwu only died from getting his soul eaten and only "loses" when his rings get taken over (which is something Spider-Man cannot do) but still never got ko'd and was ready to continue fighting. There's nothing Spider-Man can do if Wenwu creates a shield around himself with the rings and he will get hit if he tries to get past them. Wenwu wins by attrition.

Also, Wenwu can move at supersonic speeds if needed (like when he commands the rings to pop out of the ground), which is significantly faster than Lizard. His skill and timing will make up for any differences in speed (he caught the dragonscale staff without looking so he is very good at reading his opponents after centuries of fighting). Wenwu has the combination of speed and skill to tag Spider-Man in cqc and he will do serious damage with each hit. Spider-Man will dodge the rings when they're used as a projectile, but he doesn't consistently avoid cqc attacks as well as he does projectiles. When he gets too close, he will get tagged just like Doc Ock tagged him, except the rings are faster and more powerful than the metal arms (so they can't just simply be blocked without dragonscale, uru, or vibranium). Maybe Spider-Man will land the first hit, but Wenwu can tank it and definitely land a counter. Wenwu winning comes down to Spider-Man not being able to keep him down while the opposite is not true.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

@rebake:

Idk man Wen Woo got hurt a bit by a few things I think, like wind powers knocking him into a tree.. I agree tho the rings enhance stats and SM can’t one shot or anything.

But I don’t think Wen Woo is “tanking” these shots without damage either.

Busts into Goblins glider - Notable the glider has took explosions and busted Doc Ocks arm.

Punches through a giant shield.

Busts into Goblins glider - Notable the glider has took explosions and busted Doc Ocks arm.

Punches through a giant shield.

rocks Giantman

He has a few more feats to like vs lizard, Goblin, and punching apart stark drone and stuff.

And he also likes to smash things into people like cars and giant boulders.

——

Spiderman is also so much stronger than Wen Woo that any wrestling match can end the fight…we can agree that’s a win condition for Spidey right?

—-

I think pre cog is a decent counter for skill, and with speed Spiderman should definitely land more shots… he’d able to tank a few ring hits in the odd occasion they land IMO, he nosold a jumping slam from Cull, and has tanked trains, planes, and automobiles.

—-

Id back Spiderman for a strong majority.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies:

Can you please stop overrating Peter and acting as if only lighting+ attacks can hit him he's been hit by attacks far slower.

40+ lighting feats, and things like the FFH scenes with 100s of drones shooting at him, and his dozens of reactions to energy attacks shows he’s pretty hard to hit IMO…especially since his FFH mastery of his spider sense.

Is it not fair for me to say that these feats are better than Wen Woos speed feats?

20+ lightning feats from Tom.

20+ electricity feats for Andrew.

...and Tobeys lightning speed statements.-Notable VFX statements about electro, and electro uses sky lightning in NWH. and can see electro can see bullets and electricity in slo motion.

Moved body in astral form while running human in the background is statued, Astral form has can perceive lighting in slow motion.

Dodges automatic gunfire from 8 drones, in a hallway, blind.

Dodges bullet from point blank range after its fired

Swings around on a bridge and evades shots from Mysterio's drones

Dozens of reactions to energy blasts(will add gifs)

Pulls man out of the way if energy blast after it’s fired.

———

If you have better speed feats for Wen Woo id take a look at them, if you don’t then you can just admit Spiderman has the better speed feats.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter is way faster, but he'll have trouble putting Wenwu down, and his webbing isn't holding up against the rings. I feel Wenwu can win by grabing Peter with the rings more often than Peter beating him up.