MCU Spider-Man Vs Abomination, Cull and Juggernaut

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KingLouie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Spider-Man Vs Abomination, Cull and Juggernaut (46 votes)

Spider-Man 11%
Team 89%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can Spidey Best the Bricks?

Random Encounter. NWH Suit. Fox Juggs.

• 
KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By KaiThighJu

Oh boy

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SonOfMadara

No way Spiderman wins this. Cull solos

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lockable thread. Spidey gets bullied into death.

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4 Morghulis  Online

I don’t think Peter can win this.

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter may have a bully time with Cull, but otherwise gets wrecked.

No Caption Provided

macattack1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of the team solo. Lock this mismatch.

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You should probably add all three spideys together to even have a fight.. Sure he's gonna keep dodging all day.. But he just can't take them down..

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Peter gets absolutely pummeled

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman loses to everyone

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only Bully Maguire could handle this

tsunamiwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m glad to see that nobody voted for Spider-Man. At least not yet anyway.

Koose104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man gets curbstomped

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

@sonofmadara said:

No way Spiderman wins this. Cull solos

Cull who was overpowered in 2 movies by MCU Spidey, and crushed by a car from MCU Spidey now solos 3 of them? SMH.

The Spidey hate is unreal.

No Caption Provided

Staggering Thanos 3 times...if you look SM grabs Thanos but the head and bends him over with that second hit... I dont know how you can say Diana 'staggered' superman with her head butt, but SM didnt stagger Thanos 3 times.

-
-

Staggers Thanos again.^

No Caption Provided

Spiderman pulls thanos arm down and takes a clothesline. ^^

No Caption Provided

Spiderman directly overpowers Cull. ^^ (Blocking with a sword is perfect scaling, while SM blocking with his bare hands is not scaling at all; according to some)

No Caption Provided

Spiderman directly overpowers Cull again.(That it was controversial in IW and they had him do it in the next movie speaks volumes imo)

——-

I swear I don’t even know why people bother with debates when y’all can’t even accept what happened on screen.

I can show Spidey has superior stand alone strength and better scaling strength, etc etc.. shambolic that Spidey can’t even have a feat tbh.. the hate is unreal,

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SonOfMadara

@death4bunnies: Don't insult me by saying I hate Spiderman simply because I think Cull beats him. Spiderman is a fictional scribble on a page, I have no reason to hate that.

There's one Spiderman in this fight.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator
@sonofmadara said:

@death4bunnies: Don't insult me by saying I hate Spiderman simply because I think Cull beats him. Spiderman is a fictional scribble on a page, I have no reason to hate that.

There's one Spiderman in this fight.

Thought it was all three for a second, my bad.

I didn’t say you hate Spidey, but the hate I see is crazy.. man can’t have a feat.. he can overpower someone in multiple movies and still not get the credit, he can have better stand alone strength and not get the credit, he can have better scaling and not get the credit.

It’s truly shambolic.

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: I won't be commenting on any MCU characters anymore in battle threads. The wank and toxicity on them is over 9000. I'm choosing to protect my peace from now on.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 death4bunnies  Moderator
death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies: I won't be commenting on any MCU characters anymore in battle threads. The wank and toxicity on them is over 9000. I'm choosing to protect my peace from now on.

Dont know how I was toxic or wanking by showing Spidey overpower the guy you said solos in 2 separate movies.. but sure.

Sad to me that people can’t accept what happened in front of thier eyes.

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: my post has nothing to do with Spiderman. I'm simply saying MCU characters are a no go for me now.

You coming into this thread talking about Spidey hate shows some of the issue. There's just drama, drama I don't need. I'm here to have a good time.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sonofmadara said:

Dont know how I was toxic or wanking by showing Spidey overpower the guy you said solos in 2 separate movies.. but sure.

It's not that people aren't accepting what they see; they are not accepting the interpretation. Feats aren't as objective as you think when you consider things like consistency, intent, etc.

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Morghulis  Online

@death4bunnies:

Staggering Thanos 3 times...if you look SM grabs Thanos but the head and bends him over with that second hit... I dont know how you can say Diana 'staggered' superman with her head butt, but SM didnt stagger Thanos 3 times.

I find a major flaw in some of your scaling, similar to the comment above; I remember this time where you made a thread comparing Peter against Thanos vs Diana vs Doomsday. Iirc, you thought it was unfair for people to use Diana fighting Doomsday as a feat when people didn’t consider Peter vs Thanos as a feat.

But anyhow, staggering Thanos is hardly a feat for Spider-Man… Drax had also been able to kick Thanos in the leg and drop him, but it’s not relevant enough unless he was harmed. You know Peter didn’t hurt Thanos, so why is this being mentioned?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 death4bunnies  Moderator

@geekryan said:
@death4bunnies said:
@sonofmadara said:

It's not that people aren't accepting what they see; they are not accepting the interpretation. Feats aren't as objective as you think when you consider things like consistency, intent, etc.

When someone overpowers another person on screen in 2 movies that’s intent.. when the person that does the overpowering has better feats than the one overpowered by both raw feats and scaling that’s consistency.. and this is not applied fairly..Diana who’s best raw strength feat is lifting a tank with high effort is considered DD level, she gets full benefit of scaling no consistency needed.
When every single feat is called out outlier, dozens of feats deep, it gets to the point where people are just not accepting what happened… and I know this isn’t done to other characters like it is Spidey.

Naw man, it’s hate.. it’s not accepting what happened onscreen... and it honestly makes debating dumb and less fun… like we are just comparing what these characters have done, but the same exact people who will accept a newspaper article that’s 100x over what man’s done on screen won’t accept repeated feats from Spidey…onscreen, backed by WOG, sone in multiple movies, somehow a newspaper is more consistent.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies:

I find a major flaw in some of your scaling, similar to the comment above; I remember this time where you made a thread comparing Peter against Thanos vs Diana vs Doomsday. Iirc, you thought it was unfair for people to use Diana fighting Doomsday as a feat when people didn’t consider Peter vs Thanos as a feat.

But anyhow, staggering Thanos is hardly a feat for Spider-Man… Drax had also been able to kick Thanos in the leg and drop him, but it’s not relevant enough unless he was harmed. You know Peter didn’t hurt Thanos, so why is this being mentioned?

And Diana hurt Doomsday without her sword so she scales to his strength? Nope didn’t happen, but every Diana thread is just .. she scales, no other feats considered.. you’ll say she’s strong as DD, screw consistency for her I guess.

And everyone from bullets, to featless blasts have moved Superman, Batman’s missiles moved DD.. etc etc.

Why is Spidey taking multiple hits, and rocking Thanos, and also overpowering cull directly in 2 movies and smooshing him with a car being brought up in a battle against Cull? Because that’s how he fights bricks…and those are feats better than Culls plain as say.

Do you think Cull is stronger than Spidey?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@death4bunnies said:
@sonofmadara said:

When someone overpowers another person on screen in 2 movies that’s intent.. when the person that does the overpowering has better feats than the one overpowered by both raw feats and scaling that’s consistency.. and this is not applied fairly..Diana who’s best raw strength feat is lifting a tank with high effort is considered DD level, she gets full benefit of scaling no consistency needed.

When every single feat is called out outlier, dozens of feats deep, it gets to the point where people are just not accepting what happened… and I know this isn’t done to other characters like it is Spidey.

Naw man, it’s hate.. it’s not accepting what happened onscreen... and it honestly makes debating dumb and less fun… like we are just comparing what these characters have done, but the same exact people who will accept a newspaper article that’s 100x over what man’s done on screen won’t accept repeated feats from Spidey…onscreen, backed by WOG, sone in multiple movies, somehow a newspaper is more consistent.

I'm sorry, I just don't agree with you here. No one on CV except you holds Spidey in such a high regard.

People here shit on Diana significantly more than they shit on Peter. People here hate Diana way more than they hate Peter. Both of these characters have a wide variety of feats that range from street tier to high tier, so that is why their feats are so subjective.

I don't want to derail this thread, especially since Diana isn't even included here. I just wanted to make a point about how the interpretation of feats can vary wildly between people, and that how you interpret Spidey's feats isn't necessarily how others do.

Kal_El_Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite. Each can solo.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 death4bunnies  Moderator

@geekryan said:
@death4bunnies said:
@geekryan said:
@death4bunnies said:
@sonofmadara said:

I'm sorry, I just don't agree with you here. No one on CV except you holds Spidey in such a high regard.

No one but me accepts Spidey overpowering Cull? Thats plainly false.

People here shit on Diana significantly more than they shit on Peter. People here hate Diana way more than they hate Peter. Both of these characters have a wide variety of feats that range from street tier to high tier, so that is why their feats are so subjective.

People give Diana full scaling benift, but not Spidey, if you think DD is her level against all other feats but won’t give Spisey the same benoft there is a issue imo,

I don't want to derail this thread, especially since Diana isn't even included here. I just wanted to make a point about how the interpretation of feats can vary wildly between people, and that how you interpret Spidey's feats isn't necessarily how others do.

People are interpreting Spidey overpowering Cull as Spidey overpowering Cull, they are just saying I won’t accept it it’s a outlier.. like they do Spidey vs Thanos, Spidey vs Strange, Spideys lifting feats.. Spideys speed feats etc etc etc.. when you call every feat the man has a outlier then we have a issue… and everything Spidey does that’s halfway impressive is dismissed as outlier.. it’s shambolic.

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Morghulis  Online

@death4bunnies:

And Diana hurt Doomsday without her sword so she scales to his strength? Nope didn’t happen, but every Diana thread is just .. she scales, no other feats considered.. you’ll say she’s strong as DD, screw consistency for her I guess.

All she did was momentarily restrain him with the lasso, and hold off his punch with her sword. She obviously isn’t as strong as Doomsday, but this scaling makes far more sense than the Spider-Man & Thanos stuff, due to Diana being unharmed by his HV and combo of punches.

Harming & restraining Doomsday for a little bit is a feat, and I believe she and Clark were meant to be portrayed around the same level for that fight until he got his power up in JL/SC.

And everyone from bullets, to featless blasts have moved Superman, Batman’s missiles moved DD.. etc etc.

Those bullets were a bad low-end, but you could scale that Kryptonian ship blast above the explosion of the grain silo that Clark bullrushed Zod through without injury.

Why is Spidey taking multiple hits, and rocking Thanos, and also overpowering cull directly in 2 movies and smooshing him with a car being brought up in a battle against Cull? Because that’s how he fights bricks…and those are feats better than Culls plain as say.

Going by the definition of “rock” Peter did no such thing to Thanos.

I couldn’t tell you. He was able to give Hulk-buster (though manned by Bruce) a lot of trouble, and was able to damage Ironman’s nanotech armor. He also was able to shrug off a few of Iromman’s blasts in EG, so Cull should be a stronger opponent, but was overpowered and matched by Peter like twice.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How could anyone scale Spidey to Thanos when he did 0 damage to him.

His scaling to Cull could be more convincing but he has way too many anti-feats for the scaling to be valid. He was one-shot by a train, badly hurt from being slammed through 4 floors, pierced by a firearm...

Even his best feats(holding that tower and the ferry, stopping a car, pulling a crane, resisting a pumkin bomb...) fall in the anti-feat category if you put him at Thanos or Cull level.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Cull or Abomination would destroy Spidey.

Cull was piecing up the Hulkbuster, put War Machine down with a single shot, did well against Mark 50 Iron Man who made Thanos bleed and tanked a meteor, resisted a hit from charged Mjolnir(which would atomize Peter on contact)...

Abom scales above Base Hulk, which says enough by itself.

I'd say, though, that Spidey has a fair chance against Juggernaut., but if he gets cocky and takes a punch he is dead.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies:

All she did was momentarily restrain him with the lasso, and hold off his punch with her sword. She obviously isn’t as strong as Doomsday, but this scaling makes far more sense than the Spider-Man & Thanos stuff, due to Diana being unharmed by his HV and combo of punches.

Spidey took a bunch of hits from Thanos to those count or no?

Harming & restraining Doomsday for a little bit is a feat, and I believe she and Clark were meant to be portrayed around the same level for that fight until he got his power up in JL/SC.

Spidey restrained Tha is pulled down his arm, hit him repeatedly, directly overpowered Cull in 2 movies.. he doesn’t get his scaling but Diana gets hers?

Those bullets were a bad low-end, but you could scale that Kryptonian ship blast above the explosion of the grain silo that Clark bullrushed Zod through without injury.

So Diana headbutti g him not Superman lowend

but bullets are? Nice to just pick and choose I guess.

Going by the definition of “rock” Peter did no such thing to Thanos.

Moved him way more than Diana with her headbut.. but you only call one rocked!

I couldn’t tell you. He was able to give Hulk-buster (though manned by Bruce) a lot of trouble, and was able to damage Ironman’s nanotech armor. He also was able to shrug off a few of Iromman’s blasts in EG, so Cull should be a stronger opponent, but was overpowered and matched by Peter like twice.

Spidey took a shot direct from a arc reactor, has better lifting feats than HB2 and Cull and directly overpowered the dude in 2 movies but you can’t say who’s stronger?

kildcmcti2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why

KingLouie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Morghulis  Online

@death4bunnies:

Why would they count as a feat or even a durability feat? Thanos is so massively above Peter I find it ridiculous you’re even saying this. Peter also failed to harm Thanos, so it doesn’t matter to begin with. And if you think you can get away with trying to give Peter the feat of budging and moving Thanos’ head, then I don’t know what to tell you.

Spidey restrained Tha is pulled down his arm, hit him repeatedly, directly overpowered Cull in 2 movies.. he doesn’t get his scaling but Diana gets hers?

Still, you don’t seem to get it.

Why are you still counting this as a feat when people like Thor or Captain Marvel need to go all-out or get serious to even match Thanos in strength? Diana was still below Doomsday, but she was still doing a good job against him.

No, not necessarily. It should be a feat for Diana, as Clark actually looked stunned for a brief moment, but I don’t believe he was seriously harmed.

Was Thanos stunned or dazed? I think not. Those are also just literal synonyms for the word “rocked” if you didn’t know.

Spidey took a shot direct from a arc reactor, has better lifting feats than HB2 and Cull and directly overpowered the dude in 2 movies but you can’t say who’s stronger?

I already explained why I told I couldn’t tell; Cull severely damaged a good part of the nanotech suit with his hammer, and then no-sold two repulsor blasts. Then his showings against Hulk-buster (which contended & KO’ed Hulk in AoU) are some other ones. Let’s also not forget Cull took a charged-up blast from Ironman in IW as well.

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By LightorDark

How is this not locked? This is the definition of a mismatch.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies:

Why would they count as a feat or even a durability feat? Thanos is so massively above Peter I find it ridiculous you’re even saying this. Peter also failed to harm Thanos, so it doesn’t matter to begin with. And if you think you can get away with trying to give Peter the feat of budging and moving Thanos’ head, then I don’t know what to tell you.

Why would Duana dura feats count but not Spideys? You said “Due to Duana being unharmed by his HV and combo of punches“… So Duana moves Superman’s head it’s a feat, Spidey moves Thanos head that’s not a feat? That’s not rediculous?

Still, you don’t seem to get it.

Why are you still counting this as a feat when people like Thor or Captain Marvel need to go all-out or get serious to even match Thanos in strength? Diana was still below Doomsday, but she was still doing a good job against him.

Spidey was belii on a Thanos but still did a good job against him?

No, not necessarily. It should be a feat for Diana, as Clark actually looked stunned for a brief moment, but I don’t believe he was seriously harmed.

Clark looked stunned and that’s a feat for Diana.. Thanos looks stunned and not a feat for Spidey? Do you need me to put the feats side by side?

Was Thanos stunned or dazed? I think not. Those are also just literal synonyms for the word “rocked” if you didn’t know.

So you think Superman was stunned but Thanos was not? That’s your claim?

I already explained why I told I couldn’t tell; Cull severely damaged a good part of the nanotech suit with his hammer, and then no-sold two repulsor blasts. Then his showings against Hulk-buster (which contended & KO’ed Hulk in AoU) are some other ones. Let’s also not forget Cull took a charged-up blast from Ironman in IW as well.

Cull severally damaged Nanotech? Prove it!! That never happened, you know who did tho? Ock who Spidey overpowered. Hulkbuster 2 did not fight hulk.. so your scaling chain is getting pretty long instead of just looking at Spidey overpower him… and Spisey took a blast from the arc reactor too.. but another outlier to you huh?

No Caption Provided

smH, imma just screen all the claims of outlier.

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Morghulis  Online

@death4bunnies:

Why would Duana dura feats count but not Spideys? You said “Due to Duana being unharmed by his HV and combo of punches“… So Duana moves Superman’s head it’s a feat, Spidey moves Thanos head that’s not a feat? That’s not rediculous?

Again, why do you keep asking this question, especially after I’ve already answered you? Diana is not supposed to be hundreds to thousands of times below Clark, that is the difference.

Huh? What are you even trying to say here?

Clark looked stunned and that’s a feat for Diana.. Thanos looks stunned and not a feat for Spidey? Do you need me to put the feats side by side?

Clark actually was stunned by the headbutt… Diana is also closer in strength to Clark then Peter is to Thanos.

When did Thanos look visually stunned? If Thanos had been actually stunned by a mid-tier in IW, then that would be a horrific low-end feat for him, considering how he was able to dominate people like Thor, Hulk, and Ironman, all in CqC, and then also was able to pinch through Vibranium by killing Vision. All such feats are above Peter’s pay grade.

I mean, how about you rewatch both scenes and tell me which is more believable? Superman was stunned, Thanos was not.

Cull severally damaged Nanotech? Prove it!! That never happened, you know who did tho? Ock who Spidey overpowered. Hulkbuster 2 did not fight hulk.. so your scaling chain is getting pretty long instead of just looking at Spidey overpower him… and Spisey took a blast from the arc reactor too.. but another outlier to you huh?

Yes, I thought he did, but upon rewatching the scene… all he did was momentarily bind up Ironman to the point it took him a bit to escape.

No Caption Provided

Hulk-buster isn’t on the same level as the first one? Why would Stark make a weaker model of the first one?

Go ahead - whatever helps you sleep at night.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies:

Again, why do you keep asking this question, especially after I’ve already answered you? Diana is not supposed to be hundreds to thousands of times below Clark, that is the difference.

The difference is her name? Shes not supposed to be 100s of times weaker than superman? So her feats just get accepted?

Huh? What are you even trying to say here?

The same thing you did when you said\"Diana was still below Doomsday, but she was still doing a good job against him."

Clark actually was stunned by the headbutt… Diana is also closer in strength to Clark then Peter is to Thanos.

When did Thanos look visually stunned? If Thanos had been actually stunned by a mid-tier in IW, then that would be a horrific low-end feat for him, considering how he was able to dominate people like Thor, Hulk, and Ironman, all in CqC, and then also was able to pinch through Vibranium by killing Vision. All such feats are above Peter’s pay grade.

So its a low-end if Thanos was stunned but not for Superman?

Every Superman feat is above Dianas pay grade whats your point?

I mean, how about you rewatch both scenes and tell me which is more believable? Superman was stunned, Thanos was not.

Your claim is Superman was stunned and Thanos was not.. based of this? Looks like Thanos is more affected.

Yes, I thought he did, but upon rewatching the scene… all he did was momentarily bind up Ironman to the point it took him a bit to escape.

This is serveraly damaging Nanotech h?

No Caption Provided

Hulk-buster isn’t on the same level as the first one? Why would Stark make a weaker model of the first one?

It didnt have replacement parts, HB one would of lost quickly without them,, and its just not the same armor... Your trying to scale Cull to HB2 to HB1 to Hulk instead of just looking at spidey overpowering Cull in 2. movies directly.

Go ahead - whatever helps you sleep at night.

Ye I will.

At the end of the day, some of your scaling is faulty and fails to make a bit of sense.

Showing Spidey overpower Cull in 2 movies makes 0 sense huh? No sense at all to show one character directly over power another... and it makes more sense to go with a long scaling chain to get Cull to hulk?

IDragonov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidy gets stomped in this 10/10 mid dif. I think there's an argument for spidy in a 1v1 very high dif but even then it's highly debatable ^^.

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Morghulis  Online

@death4bunnies:

The difference is her name? Shes not supposed to be 100s of times weaker than superman? So her feats just get accepted?

What are you talking about (?) - her name means nothing to her performance against Clark.

And yes, her feat gets accepted because it’s both reasonable & not an outlier, if you counted Peter “moving“ Thanos. But if you’re actually using that as a real feat, then what tier do you intend to place it at?

The same thing you did when you said\"Diana was still below Doomsday, but she was still doing a good job against him."

Excuse me? Diana stopped his punch, and proceeded to remove his arm in a single swoop, next to Peter who got swatted like a fly once he got tagged. We then also have Diana who smirked after getting launched dozens of meters, and tanked HV. Their performances aren’t even comparable, as Diana obviously did better against her opponent than the latter.

I genuinely find it shocking that you think these can be compared in the first place. Like, it’s obvious who did more damage and had more significance in each other’s respective battles.

So its a low-end if Thanos was stunned but not for Superman?

Yes, why are you still not getting it? Diana is a high-tier in the DCEU, and Peter is a mid-tier in the MCU… plus Thanos wasn’t even stunned, though.

Every Superman feat is above Dianas pay grade whats your point?

Clearly not, especially after BvS showings. It’s only by JL after Superman’s resurrection is he massively above her. With her gear, she is deadlier to Doomsday than Superman is to him.

This is serveraly damaging Nanotech h?

Did you not read my comment above the picture? I literally corrected myself on that.

It didnt have replacement parts, HB one would of lost quickly without them,, and its just not the same armor... Your trying to scale Cull to HB2 to HB1 to Hulk instead of just looking at spidey overpowering Cull in 2. movies directly.

I don’t believe Cull scales to a AoU Hulk, but how is this not the same armor?

Ye I will.

It was sarcasm… how does that begin to help you sleep better?

Showing Spidey overpower Cull in 2 movies makes 0 sense huh? No sense at all to show one character directly over power another... and it makes more sense to go with a long scaling chain to get Cull to hulk?

Not really, as I previously explained a few posts ago. And you’re missing the point - I don’t scale Cull to an enraged Hulk from AoU, but he still was able to scrap that armor up.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: they are great feats, but the reality is Thanos is not going all out and when he did he took down worthy cap, Thor and Tony.

These 3 are just plain and simple too much. Abomination solos

Cull likely solos

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter dies a horrible death

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies: they are great feats, but the reality is Thanos is not going all out and when he did he took down worthy cap, Thor and Tony.

These 3 are just plain and simple too much. Abomination solos

Cull likely solos

Cull wasn’t going all out either with his jumping slam? I mean you can call the Thanos feats outliers, but then the Cull feats too? Spidey over powered him directly in 2 movies.. is way faster, and has better strength feats.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I don’t think you can prove Cull can rep.^^

Tower lift...., notable he saved the orphanage, and was busting pillars with his webs… This is lifting a small building on its face, you can really see how much weight he was holding in this gifwhen the let’s go and it falls.

Ferry hold... Why I think this is impressive is.. as each web broke weight was added to him, and he held it for a good bit after the final web broke.
—-

But people will just call those outliers too.

No Caption Provided

Sure feels like doesn’t matter what Spidey does onscreen people won’t accept it.. just this week one dude was saying Spidey overpowering Buckys arm is a outlier.. man can’t have a feat.
———

Idk man, seeing Spidey overpower the dude on multiple movies, and having better feats anyway makes me think he Cull can’t solo.. but honestly I thought it was the 3 spiders here when I first commented.

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

?

The_Swaggot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite.

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins, they’re gonna have a hard time tagging him tho

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut's Bridge punch is well above Peter's tier

Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man lose I could careless about how fast he allegedly is when his punches are mediocre at best and wouldn’t scratch anyone here he failed to put down goblin