MCU Spider-man VS 616 Spider-man

• 104 results
MikeMageo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Spider-man VS 616 Spider-man (82 votes)

MCU 26%
616 78%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• MCU Spider-man is wearing the integrated suit.
  • Both Spiders are bloodlusted.
  • MCU Spider-man is as of NWH.

Same as the final fight.
Same as the final fight.

Who wins and why?

• 
MikeMageo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for hydratedfubuki6
HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

six one six win

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Spider-Man takes 616’s girlfriend and wins.

Morghulis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5 Morghulis  Online

616 Peter handily

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616, way too strong (https://m.imgur.com/a/HoRk4)

TheSlader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheSlader

The majority of users think 616 Spider-Man can beat all MCU Spider-Men at once. How is one going to beat him?

MikeMageo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The majority of users think 616 Spider-Man can beat all MCU Spider-Men at once. How is one going to beat him?

A few users have put MCU Spidey over 616 Spidey.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 Spidey has multiple lightning speed feats aswell, way better physicals, more skill and experience. Not sure how Holland can do anything here.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theslader said:

A few users have put MCU Spidey over 616 Spidey.

You know who else is above 616 and loses regularly? Kaine

TheQuatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You must be kidding. 616 Spider-Man has feats from back in the marvel golden age that make him slam MCU Spider-Man with no difficulty at all. I can't believe this thread is real

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eredin12
@theslader said:

The majority of users think 616 Spider-Man can beat all MCU Spider-Men at once. ?

Obvious wank though, they are realistically at least just as good, striking wise all 3 of them scale above building level pumpkin bombs, have lifting feats in 100+ ton range, and have lightning timing speed feats

DDog101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 Spidey

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 Spider-Man lmfao

NitrogenIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 spites mcu spider-man. Full bloodlusted 616 can take MCU Thor and MCU Hulk too.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 Peter takes the NWH Trio.

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Majority of the people commenting here haven’t read a Spidey comic in their life, 616 Spidey is consistently small building levels range. MCU wins post NWH.

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic wank aside, Tom wins. I’m pretty sure he’s comparable, if not better. Lmfao at 616 Spidey taking MCU Thor and Hulk.

BigMoistJunior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 Spider-Man wins.

Avatar image for nachocoloredsno
NachoColoredSno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By NachoColoredSno

Tom wins, like a bunch of people above me have said. 🕷🕸

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Tom tbh.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 easily

NightRider1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 easily. Any wank for Tom can also be made for 616 Peter.

w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Spider-Man wins.

DatStupidGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter

Avatar image for deactivated-6206206653a0c
deactivated-6206206653a0c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 stomps.

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a punch from serious 616 would either straight go through Toms chest or blow his head off

No Caption Provided

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin1: the Symbiote is confusing in the comics, was it supposed to make him stop holding back or did it actually buff his physical stats? Anyway, that punch is pretty impressive.

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By dorukesin1
@crapser said:

@dorukesin1: the Symbiote is confusing in the comics, was it supposed to make him stop holding back or did it actually buff his physical stats? Anyway, that punch is pretty impressive.

Officially, it just copied his powers and made him stop holding back, 616 just holds back a lot

a punch from bloodlusted 616 Peter would take Toms head clear off

not even mentioning that he would laugh to Toms blows (if he can land any lol)

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah uh 616 Peter can do basically everything Tom's can but way better, plus the countless amounts more experience he has, skill etc etc.

It's usually a pretty bad idea to compare a character's LA and comic versions.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#32  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@panzerx said:

Yeah uh 616 Peter can do basically everything Tom's can but way better, plus the countless amounts more experience he has, skill etc etc.

It's usually a pretty bad idea to compare a character's LA and comic versions.

This tbh. I'm half convinced this was just made so the LA guys can pull a @tonymartial and be massively ignorant about comics again. Wouldn't be the first time.

PaleBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

616 Peter still stomps, crying about comic wank doesn't change aything.

GuessWhatTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GuessWhatTime

Lo and behold, I must thank my dear friend @karkus: for privying me to his private anti-feat collection, supplying the fruits of labor necessary to prove the overrated overall strength of Earth 616 Parker, and the continued superiority of the MCU.

Tally-ho!

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guesswhattime: Bringing anti feats isn't good when the MCU knocked himself out with a car roof, could have died from a fall of less than 200 meters, and couldn't get through a concrete wall a few feet wide.

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By dorukesin1

@guesswhattime: PIS and Jobbing moments compilation ? I can also copy and paste a gazillion of his strength feats from a respect threat and we can be even maybe.

Based on your logic, Deathstroke/Deadshot is faster than Superman/Wally West and Wolverine is faster than Thor.

GuessWhatTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GuessWhatTime

@crapser: Such anti-feats pale in comparison to the truly disastrous performances of Parker in the aforementioned album. Continue scrolling further down in said album.

GuessWhatTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GuessWhatTime

@dorukesin1: Nonsense, dorukesin. Such instances are one-offs or nonexistant, while the instances in that album have a sum total of over 80. It can not be jobbing if it is consistent.

If your rebuttal would be to copy and paste a respect thread from comics you haven't read, then nothing more is needed to be said.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Eredin12

@dorukesin1:

a punch from serious 616 would either straight go through Toms chest or blow his head off

Because it cut part of the building? Tom scales above building level, as in more than 1 ton of TNT level, Pumpkin bombs, ones that vaporized 3 people, to vaporize just one you need nearly ton of TNT:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/but-not-simpler/excerpts-from-the-mad-scientiste28099s-handbook-so-youe28099re-ready-to-vaporize-a-human/

For 3, that is around 2,5 tons of TNT, that would blow that entire small building to pieces, not just cut part of it, and Spidey can tank that same bomb as well, at point-blank, man comic wankers never stop to surprise with ignorance.

TheSlader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 Peter still stomps, crying about comic wank doesn't change aything.

It's what Eredin does the most.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how in stead of making arguments people just screech “you’ve never read a comic” like they have some monopoly on comic reading lol.

Anyways, I’d still back MCU Spider-Man.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Eredin12

@theslader: Multiple people here have mentioned comic being wanked in these types of threads in this very thread, not just me, cope...

TheSlader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheSlader

@eredin12: The problem is you make up the majority of it. You go in every thread whining like a child about it instead of just having a civil discussion. I'm not the one who's coping if you're going to act like that. This is also backed up by the fact that you cherry pick low end feats from Karkus and lowball a lot of comic characters. I do think some comic characters are wanked, but you act like every comic character is wanked and the comic fandom are all wankers as well. When someone says Thor is planet lvl, you use building lvl low end feats, where you got from Raj, to deny it, which again, is cherry picking. You might as well start arguing that Thor is consistently country lvl with those low end feats then. I could easily call you an MCU wanker, but that's not me. It goes both ways, not just one.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Eredin12

@theslader:

@eredin12: The problem is you make up the majority of it. You go in every thread whining like a child about it intsead of just having a civil discussion.

Slader you are a joke, you don't even read my posts before making such claim, which were :

"Obvious wank though, they are realistically at least just as good, striking wise all 3 of them scale above building level pumpkin bombs, have lifting feats in 100+ ton range, and have lightning timing speed feats"

2:

"Because it cut part of the small building lol? Tom scales above building level, as in more than 1 ton of TNT level, Pumpkin bombs, as they vaporized 3 people, to vaporize just one you need nearly ton of TNT:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/but-not-simpler/excerpts-from-the-mad-scientiste28099s-handbook-so-youe28099re-ready-to-vaporize-a-human/

That is 2,5 tons of TNT, that would blow that entire small building to pieces, not just cut part of it, man comic wankers never stop to surprise with ignorance."

Which is not " whining like a child" but an argument based debating, while simply acknowledging existing clain as a wank, fact that you want to wank 616 Spidey and argue he can beat all 3 so this bothers you in some way is something else, something I cannot be accountable for.

This is also backed up by the fact that you cherry pick low end feats from Karkus and lowball a lot of comic characters. I do think some comic characters are wanked, but you think. When someone say Thor is planet lvl, you use building lvl anti-feats, where you got from Raj, to say he isn't, which again, is cherry picking. You might as well start arguing that Thor is consistently country lvl with those low end feats then.

I only now use bring those types of low ends argues Thor is star level and stuff like that which you can see in my Naruto vs Thor debate with that guy, which is only fair

TheSlader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheSlader

@eredin12: Calling me a joke proves my point that you're coping. Lol. Can't even insult and have a civil discussion. Thanks for proving everything I said.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Eredin12

@theslader:

Calling me a joke proves my point that you're coping. Lol. Can't even insult and have a civil discussion. Thanks for proving my point

You first accused me of " whining like a child" when I simply called some obviously nonsensical claims as wank( which many other people here did as well), and proved it as such with arguments, and then you talk to me about " civil discussion and insults" and me coping when I respond to your obvious and unprovoked passively aggressive claims in the way they deserve?

Whatever makes you sleep at night, all I can say

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Probably off topic but is there any really MCU characters at least close to the comics? I know of a few but any others?

Also MCU wins this one imo but 616 is really close like by .5%

TheSlader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TheSlader

@eredin12: I'll apologize for that since I got carried away. Anyway, I wasn't even referring to this thread about you talking about wank. I was referring to the other threads, like the Madara vs Captain Marvel thread where you stated non-binary Carol was fodder and used Spider-Man as a way to deny her scaling and say she's country lvl, which is downplay. Don't you have Iron Man at high standards? Why not Carol? They're both low high tiers and are at the same level.

Lastly, regarding this:

616 Spidey and argue he can beat all 3 so this bothers you in some way is something else, something I cannot be accountable for.

Never even said he could beat all 3 at once, just that majority of people think he can take beat them all at once. There's a difference. Might as well believe users like Frozen, The WatcherKing, Thor-Parker, etc wank comic characters just because they said 616 Spider-Man beats all three MCU Spider-Men.

I'll stop replying since we're derailing.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Eredin12

@theslader:

@eredin12: I'll apologize for that since I got carried away.

Accepted, happens to everyone.

Anyway, I wasn't even referring to this thread about you talking about wank. I was referring to the other threads, like the Madara vs Captain Marvel thread where you stated Carol was fodder and used Spider-Man as a way to deny her scaling and say she's country lvl, which is downplay. Don't you have Iron Man at high standards? Why not Carol? They're both low high tiers and are at the same level.

Man that was half a year ago lol, in my country, there is a saying, which would translate to something like "I don't even know what I eat yesterday let alone what I did back then" lol, I argued many things a half year ago that I don't think now, including that, yea sure Carol>Pre Juubi Madara, Hashirama or whatever.

Never even said he could beat all 3 at once, just that majority of people think he can take them all on. There's a difference. Might as well believe users like Frozen, The WatcherKing, Thor-Parker, etc wank comic characters just because they said 616 Spider-Man beats all three MCU Spider-Men.

I took it as such since you said added " How is one going to beat him?", implying to me that you agree with it in some sense, and I agree with Frozen for instance on many things, like SW, but not on this one, I do think that is wank, given how good feats MCU Spdiermans have. I dont think that is " crying like a child" since i actually named feats MCU Spideys have to show comparable stats.