• 168 results
#101 Posted by TheHolyFish (251 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man.

#102 Posted by camilopezo (2082 posts) - - Show Bio

If Spiderman isn't jobbing, he wins.

Stronger and durable.

#103 Edited by katanalauncher (3717 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm willing to back Cap and do a Cav if anyone is interested to back spidey.

#104 Posted by GateOfBabylon (4561 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I love Cap, if this is Iron Spidey, he doesn't stand much of a chance.

#105 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18572 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man still stomps.

#106 Posted by JGehrand9 (496 posts) - - Show Bio

I just can’t see cap losing to this inexperienced Spider-Man, cap just such an insane H2h fighter and along with that people don’t realize how much of a tactician he is, meaning that before cap goes into a fight, he analyzes the person and their fighting style and how they work.. etc, and just that is the reason he wins so many fights. And also, stated in the comics that civil war is based off, cap beats iron man because his combat skill and H2h is just untrackable. In the comics it states this because it’s not just a bunch of random martial arts moves, it’s just one fluent motion, start to finish

#107 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11441 posts) - - Show Bio

If Spiderman is serious then he wins very easily.

#108 Posted by ANTHP2000 (28474 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter punches his head off.

#109 Edited by Mister_Surreal (11441 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgehrand9: Some of matters that you brought up were only in the comics, this is the movies. While you are right about Captain America being extremely powerful because of his combative skills and tactical mind, Spiderman still has the upper hand. Spiderman's stats are all way too high for Cap to be able to battle him with a high chance of success. While Spiderman has much less experience, he is a lot more powerful and agile than Captain America is. Spiderman has also gotten better at facing more experienced opponents since he first fought Cap. Spiderman takes the majority of the wins.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#110 Edited by RampageTheFirst (7761 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter.

#111 Posted by TonyMartial (9888 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#112 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man wins, Cap never really won during Civil War either he incapped him and ran

#113 Posted by ANTHP2000 (28474 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: He could have taken him down though. Like you said he incap'd him. Plus, didn't Tony suggest so?

He's not beating the IS anyway.

#114 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000:

He could have taken him down though.

considering the hits he took during his solo movie from Shocker I can't picture Cap putting him down Peter kept coming back from his blows and the only reason he could incap him was because of plot force and Peter was conveniently standing under a jet bridge and instead of moving out of the way decided to catch it

#115 Posted by ANTHP2000 (28474 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria:

Fair enough, I can see that.

But we can attribute his stupidity to his combat inexperience.

#116 Posted by TonyMartial (9888 posts) - - Show Bio
#117 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial: are you saying he's not fast enough to dodge a falling jet bridge...

#118 Posted by GraniteVision (3344 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey stomps

#119 Posted by TonyMartial (9888 posts) - - Show Bio
#120 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial: Civil War Spider-Man could could perform all of these speed feats all of which are marginally better and show better speed than a failing jet bridge

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
  • Dodging a missile from Falcon
  • Aim Dodging gunfire
  • Catching Bucky's arm

#121 Edited by TonyMartial (9888 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: That rocket was so slow, had a tiny explosion, had loads of time to react and all he did was jump.

Gunfire outlier, really? Thats not consistent at all. Thats like saying Natashas Captain America level feat is valid.

Buckys punch is not relevant here or impressive.

Fact of the matter is that Peter couldn't dodge it and that was shown in the film and Steve won the battle by incap.

#122 Posted by ANTHP2000 (28474 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: @tonymartial: you can't really expect a fighter to be capable if reacting to everything every time in the middle of combat. Obviously, a falling bridge is an environmental attack that an inexperienced Peter would not expect. That's just an opening.

Think of it like this; X should have reacted to a punch from Y, but he didn't. That's not plot, that's just abuse of an opening, say created by skill. In this particular instance it was created by environmental abuse, and frankly catching the container was way easier than dodging it.

#123 Edited by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial:

That rocket was so slow, had a tiny explosion, had loads of time to react and all he did was jump.

you gotta be kidding me...

Gunfire outlier, really? Thats not consistent at all. Thats like saying Natashas Captain America level feat is valid.

how on God's Earth is it an outlier...

Buckys punch is not relevant here or impressive.

the same Bucky who matched Black Panther's combat speed and has impressive combat speed feats isn't faster than a falling jet bridge because

Fact of the matter is that Peter couldn't dodge it and that was shown in the film and Steve won the battle by incap.

P L O T or what Anthp said but I chalk it more up to P L O T

#124 Posted by ANTHP2000 (28474 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol that last edit killed me P L O T

#125 Posted by TonyMartial (9888 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria:

Sorry but its true. Not that impressive.

The guy would not even be able to dodge bullets right now, outlier end of day. Tie in comic outliers happen all the time with the MCU.

This still does not change anything. It was one punch, which looked normal human speed on screen.

Typical excuse. He could not dodge it, simple as.

#126 Posted by ANTHP2000 (28474 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial: aim dodging bullets is not so amazing speed-wise, it just shows great evasion. It's just that it's easier to portray these stuff on-panel rather than on-screen.

#127 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial:

Sorry but its true. Not that impressive.

I just googled the lowest speed of a missile the first answer I got was Mach 0.6

The guy would not even be able to dodge bullets right now, outlier end of day. Tie in comic outliers happen all the time with the MCU.

the guy who later did this can't aim dodge bullets?

No Caption Provided

This still does not change anything. It was one punch, which looked normal human speed on screen.

DCEU WW looked human speed fighting Doomsday and Steppenwolf I guess John Cena with the same stats as Diana minus the speed could replicate that stuff easily amirite?

#128 Edited by TonyMartial (9888 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria:

Now you're using real life science. Smh. They obviously looks slower in film.

Infinity War feat and Thanos slowed down the meteors*

DCEU WW looked human speed fighting Doomsday and Steppenwolf

Lol

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I get what point you're trying to make though. IIRC Russos said they used shaky cam to portray how fast the super soldiers fight in the Winter Soldier movie. I mean look at punch again from Bucky, does that really look fast? I mean Falcon even dodged one punch from Hydra mode Bucky lol.

#129 Edited by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial:

Now you're using real life sciene. Smh.

what am I supposed to use....

Infinity War feat and Thanos slowed down the missiles.

your exact words and I quote

=====================================================================

The guy would not even be able to dodge bullets right now

=====================================================================

also when did he slow down the meteors? Also they were visibly moving fast enough to burn up in the atmosphere making them much faster than bullets but visually my grandma could react to those things so its not impressive

Lol

yes "Lol"

Loading Video...

scratch John Cena I could replicate that speed

#130 Posted by TonyMartial (9888 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: I'm just saying, you can't get rocket blasters like that in the real world.

Fair enough.

They certainly did not look Mach 25. They started to burn up when he controlled them and then he teleported/slowed them down to Titan.

That doesn't change the 2 above feats I provided. You said to me WW looked human speed in her fights with Wolf and Doomsday. Go on, make an argument for John Cena to replicate the two above feats.

Looking back at the Bucky gif, they both went to punch each other at the same time... Theres no speed argument in this whatsoever. At the end of the day, Bucky doesn't punch fast if Sam can dodge a hit from him when he has the surprise attack advantage.

Out of curiosity, how fast do you think Bucky punches then?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#131 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio
#132 Edited by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial:

I'm just saying, you can't get rocket blasters like that in the real world.

you can still pull out the speed of a missile

They certainly did not look Mach 25. They started to burn up when he controlled them and then he teleported/slowed them down to Titan.

since when do meteors burn at Mach 25? also more head cannon that's baseless as well as well as the @the_magister slow on screen force

That doesn't change the 2 above feats I provided. You said to me WW looked human speed in her fights with Wolf and Doomsday. Go on, make an argument for John Cena to replicate the two above feats.

no it does, I could easily replicate that speed Diana and Steppenwolf performed in that vid I posted meaning I'm easily a hypersonic speedster or whatever her speed is wanked 2 nowaday. Also that Steppenwolf bullrush isn't really impressive. A normal human sprinting with Diana lvl physicals to carry Steppenwolf could easily replicate that if we disregard how fast Steppenwolf was

eed is nowadaysLooking back at the Bucky gif, they both went to punch each other at the same time... Theres no speed argument in this whatsoever. At the end of the day, Bucky doesn't punch fast if Sam can dodge a hit from him when he has the surprise attack advantage.

he caught his punch...and Sam could react to ant man shrining and growing he's not exactly slow...

Out of curiosity, how fast do you think Bucky punches then?

no idea a normal human isn't doing it just bcuz muh visually slow on screen force though I'll tell you that considering he blitzes normal human soldiers

@the_magister look at what you've done feat wanker

#133 Posted by TonyMartial (9888 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: A basis is fine but you're going to have to nerf it down.

I'm talking about the re-entry process.

Ah so you can move at blur speed? Am I right?

Still no speed argument there. When he has his wings hes much faster. Widow could react to Ant Mans shrinking...

Entertain me and show me them feats!

#134 Posted by JGehrand9 (496 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: while I do agree, a Spider-Man with a serious mentality would win, and yea I do agree peter would probably win if he got a couple hits on him. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5b/14/97/5b14970656248f168f371a196c475a0c.jpg

There’s a tread that proves it, just in my opinion, I think cap would have a good chance because he uses the opponents against themselfs, as an example just like it civil war cap beat peter by using his webs to get him closer to win

Avatar image for deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4
#135 Posted by deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap is fodder

#136 Posted by JGehrand9 (496 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: @mister_surreal: while I do agree, a Spider-Man with a serious mentality would win, and yea I do agree peter would probably win if he got a couple hits on him. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5b/14/97/5b14970656248f168f371a196c475a0c.jpg

There’s a tread that proves it, just in my opinion, I think cap would have a good chance because he uses the opponents power against them

#137 Edited by Mister_Surreal (11441 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgehrand9 said:

@mister_surreal: while I do agree, a Spider-Man with a serious mentality would win, and yea I do agree peter would probably win if he got a couple hits on him. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5b/14/97/5b14970656248f168f371a196c475a0c.jpg

There’s a tread that proves it, just in my opinion, I think cap would have a good chance because he uses the opponents against themselfs, as an example just like it civil war cap beat peter by using his webs to get him closer to win

While I see your case, Cap didn't really beat Peter. He just kept him from coming after him by droping a large object on him and then running away. I would say that winning is when a character puts another character down in a fight.

#138 Posted by ANTHP2000 (28474 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, personally, I would think Steve landing a direct, clean hit with all his strength and shield in Peter's face, which he certainly could do in the position he forced him in, would drop him. So yeah, I still count that as a win for Captain America.

You can say it was reliant on the environment, but I'd still back a handful of street levellers against Peter by the end of CW, exactly because of that fight.

#139 Posted by The_Red_Devil (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey , he was throwing cars taking heavier shots and didn't he even stop a shot from Cull ?

#140 Posted by Amcu (17040 posts) - - Show Bio

If Peter webs him up he certainly wins. But Steve already dodged webbing when he needed to in Civil War. If Peter just keeps spaming it until he tags Cap he wins. If he engages in melee he dies. Steve is still as fast as him in combat and can one shot him with his bladed shields.

#141 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial:

A basis is fine but you're going to have to nerf it down.

you could nerf it to Mach 0.1(very unreasonable) and that's still at least twice as fast a falling jet bridge smh

I'm talking about the re-entry process.

they never experienced reentry, Thanos teleported them

Ah so you can move at blur speed? Am I right?

since we're doing stuff "visually" yes fast ppl can move blur speed to a camera close up

Still no speed argument there. When he has his wings hes much faster. Widow could react to Ant Mans shrinking...

and Widow is obviously S T A T U E speed so her doing it debunks the feat

No Caption Provided

Entertain me and show me them feats!

show me a single fodder human touching him

#142 Posted by Subline (8680 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man.

#143 Posted by JGehrand9 (496 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: that’s true I do agree, but cap still got the best of the confrontation

#144 Posted by Waking_Dreamer (717 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey , he was throwing cars taking heavier shots and didn't he even stop a shot from Cull ?

Yeah.

No Caption Provided

He got better since Civil War.

No Caption Provided

#145 Posted by ganon15 (7211 posts) - - Show Bio

Pete for sure now

#146 Edited by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter basically one shots if he’s serious. His fooling around in CW got him beaten, but in a serious fight spidey is simply too much

#147 Posted by The_Red_Devil (5051 posts) - - Show Bio
#149 Posted by MainJP (6392 posts) - - Show Bio

Late lol.

Peter Curbstomps.

#150 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter tears Steve limb from limb. His ferry feat is massively above anything cap ever did.