• 168 results
#51 Posted by Mutant1230 (6780 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man... how is this being argued as anything else

#52 Posted by TheyCallMeBT (1019 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Edited by Waking_Dreamer (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_knight_rhoden said:

@tayssti: That might have been exaggerated I admit, but Spidey still stopped Cull's downward swing, which feels way stronger than anything Cap has done.

Pretty much.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even with just half the taxi though....the ease with which he does it - there's no strain at all.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for the_knight_rhoden
#54 Posted by The_Knight_Rhoden (785 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Posted by Rebake (4559 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man wins on paper but he will find a way to lose most of the time. Over and over again, he struggles with people with less stats. The stat argument just doesn't help him much. He was stronger than Vulture and lost. Stronger than Cap, and lost. Stronger than Star-Lord, and lost. I'll wait for Spider-Man to stop taking such losses before backing him. His inexperience hurts him and I wouldn't bet on him in-universe. I'd only bet on him if stats were all that mattered at this point.

#56 Posted by Oreoghoul (1904 posts) - - Show Bio

@rebake: Theres been like what, two years since Civil War + Homecoming? I think Peter's picked up a lot of experience since then. His performance against Cull, Maw and Thanos were pretty impressive. "Losing" to Quill is fine, Star Lord is one of the craftiest fighters in the MCU and has tons of varying experiences that go beyond what Spider-Man's witnessed or encountered. Even then, what was Star Lord gonna do? I doubt his gun could pierce the Iron Spider armor and if Peter was serious there is no way Star Lord could retrain him for more than a second, he's easily a 25-tonner at a very minimum/lowball.

And yeah he technically lost to Cap, but all Cap did was drop the jet bridge on him and flee. He didn't put him down in a straight up brawl. The stat advantage would eventually cripple the skill + experience advantage.

The opponents Spider-Man's lost to all held significant experience advantages and it's honestly understandable. He is still just a kid. I can't wait to see what Holland's Spidey will be like a few years down the road.

#57 Posted by Rebake (4559 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreoghoul: But who did he fight during that time? Cap got to go on missions to get more quality experience. Street thugs are what Spider-Man could handle even in his first appearance. Is there a canon comic showing him taking down anyone impressive?

Star-Lord can electrocute him (which Spider-Man has shown no resistance to), he has two settings on each of his guns. But I doubt Spider-Man's tanking an energy blast directly to the face. He'll take damage even if he doesn't die.

The thing is Cap can seriously combo with his shield strikes (look at how he strikes Iron Man, Outriders, and Thanos when serious). Since the shield's vibranium, it can damage the Iron Spider suit unless it's made of something stronger. Spider-Man's better at hit and run, but stand up combat isn't his thing. Iron Man's more skilled in h2h than Peter at this point.

I agree, he should improve over time. But for now, I don't think he can reliably take down someone around Cap, unless Cap has no weapons. His stats are higher, but the movies keep telling us that's not good enough. The Star-Lord fight reminds us of that again.

#58 Posted by Oreoghoul (1904 posts) - - Show Bio

@rebake said:

@oreoghoul: But who did he fight during that time? Cap got to go on missions to get more quality experience. Street thugs are what Spider-Man could handle even in his first appearance. Is there a canon comic showing him taking down anyone impressive?

Nah no one impressive. But two years of honing powers and abilities even through basic fodder thugs is better than nothing.

@rebake said:

Star-Lord can electrocute him (which Spider-Man has shown no resistance to), he has two settings on each of his guns. But I doubt Spider-Man's tanking an energy blast directly to the face. He'll take damage even if he doesn't die.

He did get a direct hit from Shocker in his first costume, which the Iron Spider suit is leagues ahead of.

No Caption Provided

And I still doubt he'd be able to get off a shot. His Spider-Sense would let him know when to break out, and like I said no way is Quill holding back Spidey when he wants to get out.

@rebake said:

The thing is Cap can seriously combo with his shield strikes (look at how he strikes Iron Man, Outriders, and Thanos when serious). Since the shield's vibranium, it can damage the Iron Spider suit unless it's made of something stronger. Spider-Man's better at hit and run, but stand up combat isn't his thing. Iron Man's more skilled in h2h than Peter at this point.

Yeah but Spider-Man's fast enough to dodge and keep up with someone on Cap's caliber if Steve goes for the rapid shield strikes. He could also simply catch them too, just like he caught Cull's weapon who is leagues above Cap in strength and power.

And I agree, Stark is more skilled H2H.

@rebake said:

I agree, he should improve over time. But for now, I don't think he can reliably take down someone around Cap, unless Cap has no weapons. His stats are higher, but the movies keep telling us that's not good enough. The Star-Lord fight reminds us of that again.

I disagree. His encounter with Winter Soldier and how he was effortlessly able to overpower him and his feats against Cull and Thanos all show such a significant stat gap that I don't believe Cap can fully overcome with pure skill. Cap and Star Lord never put him down in the end, nor do I think they could.

#59 Posted by Rebake (4559 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreoghoul: That's why I said he should win if Cap had no weapons. But those sharp shields used to kill Outriders should be enough to break the suit. Spider-Man and Cap both have excellent blunt damage resistance, Spider-Man even more so.

Cap now has a two piece shield so catching one arm doesn't mean Cap's done. And Cap's combos are fast and good enough to even overwhelm Iron Man in h2h until he got scanned. Spider-Man needs his spider sense to improve before I see him getting out of that.

He overpowered Bucky's arm, and then the next time they got close was when Bucky took a hit to protect Falcon. He didn't hit Bucky except for that one time and webbed him after falling one story down. Difference scenario from a pure 1v1 fight. Catching powerful blunt attacks is within Spider-Man's range, but has he actually caught sharp weapons before? His hands will get sliced open trying to do that with Steve. In a way, Steve's new shield is an upgrade and a downgrade. But having dual edged weapons is significant.

Depending on how much Steve doesn't mind hurting Peter, he can win using sharp vibranium shields. Star-Lord can take Peter down with an electric shock or multiple energy blasts. I don't see any evidence the Iron Spider suit would no-sell energy weapons that can punch wide holes in other people.

#60 Posted by Oreoghoul (1904 posts) - - Show Bio

@rebake said:

@oreoghoul: That's why I said he should win if Cap had no weapons. But those sharp shields used to kill Outriders should be enough to break the suit. Spider-Man and Cap both have excellent blunt damage resistance, Spider-Man even more so.

The Outriders were also dying to standard bullets. I agree Vibranium-Blades would pierce the suit though.

Yeah but he can still get webbed up and I don't see a reason as to why Spidey can't catch both and overpower Steve

Eh, he was only punching as fast as 74 mph. Not a problem for Spidey.

No Caption Provided

Yeah but their initial encounter shows a lot

No Caption Provided
  1. Peter has the speed and reaction that triumphs over Bucky (who, again, is on par with Steve)
  2. He has the strength to overpower Bucky's arm which was able to completely overpower Cap previously (below )
No Caption Provided

And yeah, while Bucky was OOC versus Steve here and not out for blood against Spidey, Bucky was still exerting a lot of force in that punch and was completely shocked at Spidey's strength and that he was able to stop his attack.

He did catch Cull's weapon without the Iron-Spider Suit. I don't recall if he caught the blunt end or sharp end but heres a look of the weapon:

No Caption Provided
@rebake said:

Depending on how much Steve doesn't mind hurting Peter, he can win using sharp vibranium shields.

I disagree. I don't think Cap would go for a vital blow In-Character and I think Spidey can dance around Cap, evade blows and win via web-incap and pure-strength.

@rebake said:

Star-Lord can take Peter down with an electric shock or multiple energy blasts. I don't see any evidence the Iron Spider suit would no-sell energy weapons that can punch wide holes in other people.

If that electric hit from Shocker didn't put him down in a far less powerful suit, I doubt Star-Lord's can. What is Star-Lord's weapons best energy/strength feat? Spidey is a lot more durable than most people...

#61 Posted by buildhare (8746 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, on a first viewing I would have said Peter but after rewatching IW I'd stick with Steve.

#62 Posted by Rebake (4559 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreoghoul: Outriders were able to get through the energy field with damage. Their damage soak in non-vital areas is impressive too.

About 75 mph per strike at close range is pretty fast and Spider-Man's been tagged by slower consistently. However, that's not the rate of the strikes. Cap also tagged Spider-Man in Civil War by countering, not just going on the attack like Bucky. His fighting style is more level headed. Cap successfully defended against Bucky's knife when he didn't have a shield. Bucky's speed isn't even enough to overwhelm Cap, he needs to use his metal arm to gain any kind of upperhand. Bucky would get chopped up against current Steve Rogers morals off.

I think Cull's weapon was in hammer form (it had multiple forms) when Spider-Man caught it, so impressive, but still blunt damage.

Webbing up Steve when he has his full attention on him won't be an easy task. Cap already avoided a web bullet and used a web line against Spider-Man in Civil War. Sure, he can theoretically web spam, but he won't in-character. I don't think he's ever done that actually. Since Cap won't one-shot Spider-Man, he can just chip away at him until enough damage is done for a win.

It's a weird detail, but a Civil War credits scenes seemed to imply Cap gave Peter a black eye. If this is true, Cap can go for the face for the win. While it's true Spider-Man's stronger and tougher, it seems like his head is weaker than people realize. He got a concussion from hitting his head on a metal roof and got dizzy in the head from the plane crash in Homecoming. It's kind of weird when you think of how he took hits from Shocker, but either can be an inconsistency. Or maybe the Shocker gauntlet delivers more of a "push" reaction than a solid punch like Iron Man's fist. Shocker's gauntlet is a bit weird to me. The guy has normal strength too, so all that work is from the gauntlet.............but I do say that Peter jobbed hard by getting hit by a normal human at all.....

#63 Posted by g2_ (11914 posts) - - Show Bio

@rebake: The black eye was from Giant Man.

#64 Posted by Waking_Dreamer (715 posts) - - Show Bio
#65 Posted by Rebake (4559 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Posted by Rebake (4559 posts) - - Show Bio

@g2_: I guess, but it's not very clear to me.

#67 Posted by RL4 (1700 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#68 Posted by g2_ (11914 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#69 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidy stomps.

#70 Edited by john_doe_0897 (3386 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd back Spidey xD he's superior in all the stats. But in their universe Spidey would find a way to lose due to inexperience, but since Cap doesnt have his shield Spidey should easily web him up and win

#71 Posted by Subline (8674 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man was hurting Thanos with his hits. He still wrecks Cap. Strength, speed and agility are still way better for Spider-Man.

Avatar image for awesomefacialhairbros
#72 Posted by Awesomefacialhairbros (176 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter wins. He is clearly more powerful and the Iron Spider suit grants him more options and ways to kick the living shit out of Cap.

But cap is clearly more experienced. Has Vb Gauntlets and could make up for his disadvantages using his skills on the battlefield. But still im'ma bet ma money on spidey

#73 Edited by pastepotpete1 (3442 posts) - - Show Bio

This a joke ? Spieys suit wouldn't let him lose , even lose even if he wanted to ...but , without the suit it's not a total stomp

Of course, cap would give" Spider-Man the business " and he would land couple punches before he loses to Spiderman

#74 Edited by Tayssti (1328 posts) - - Show Bio

@g2_ said:

@rebake: The black eye was from Giant Man.

No it wasnt. Aunt May asked who hit him and he states it was from Steve.

Loading Video...

#75 Posted by g2_ (11914 posts) - - Show Bio

@tayssti: How could he know? The massive hit by Giant Man was the one who gave him the black eye, he kept getting back up after getting hit by Cap, and Giant Man accidentally took him out.

#76 Edited by webinyoureye11 (5782 posts) - - Show Bio

@g2_:

dont you know? cap hits harder than ant man

#77 Posted by Tayssti (1328 posts) - - Show Bio

@g2_: Its clear by what was shown and by statements in the movie that it was his fight with Steve that caused him to get a black eye. The writers would have had Peter say Gaint Man if it was him.

he massive hit by Giant Man was the one who gave him the black eye, he kept getting back up after getting hit by Cap, and Giant Man accidentally took him out.

Why? Because it was a stronger hit? Gaint Man hit Spideys whole body with a back hand which sent him flying back first into the ground. Just because it took him out of the fight briefly doesn't mean its what caused the black eye. You can be knocked out or taken out of a fight and not get a black eye.

he kept getting back up after getting hit by Cap, and Giant Man accidentally took him out.

So? Just because you get back up from a hit doesn't mean you cant be damaged by it? Steve hit him with a direct shield bash to the face with momentum from pulling Spidey toward him with his web. Its what caused his black eye and is backed up by statements from the character in the movie.

#78 Posted by Oreoghoul (1904 posts) - - Show Bio

@rebake said:

@oreoghoul: Outriders were able to get through the energy field with damage. Their damage soak in non-vital areas is impressive too.

Yeah I was just referring to their piercing durability

@rebake said:

About 75 mph per strike at close range is pretty fast and Spider-Man's been tagged by slower consistently.

It's not fast enough for Spidey. Mind showing him getting tagged consistently by slower people?

Because he consistently has shown otherwise against Bucky, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Giant Man and even Cap at points during their fight.

No Caption Provided

It literally says the speed of the strikes right there?

Yeah but Spidey was also tagging. Spidey also never once threw a punch at Cap and was only trying to restrain him.

No Caption Provided

Whereas Cap was shield bashing him to the face directly, which Spidey completely tanked and was up fine.

No Caption Provided

Yeah he has different weapons but their only piercing feats were killing Outriders no? which had poor piercing-durability as I already said. I know I already conceded that it would be able to pierce the suit, but I honestly don't think they could do as much damage as you think.

What? They've consistently been portrayed to be on par, and they've tagged each other equally a good amount of times. Yeah his arm obviously gives him an edge but if Cap was that much faster than Bucky, he wouldn't have been able to land any hits or even use it...

And a morals off Bucky would certainly decimate Cap a few times out of 10...

@rebake said:

I think Cull's weapon was in hammer form (it had multiple forms) when Spider-Man caught it, so impressive, but still blunt damage.

True.

Thanks @waking_dreamer for the gif.

@rebake said:

Webbing up Steve when he has his full attention on him won't be an easy task. Cap already avoided a web bullet and used a web line against Spider-Man in Civil War.

He has tagged him with webs though, and in a fight where he does't have to hold back he can go for more lethal hits and actually throw a punch if need be. If you think I'm over-exagerating Spidey holding back, and its quite clear, heres what the Russo's say:

"Tony doesn't want to lose this fight, and at the same time I think he also sees Spider-Man as the greatest living non-lethal weapon. If you're going out to capture a bunch of people who you don't necessarily want to hurt, you couldn't ask for a better character than Spider-Man to take with you."

Like I've shown before, he has used webs on Cap a few times to restrain him temporarily and he won't need to hold back as much.

Also this:

No Caption Provided

The Iron Spider should have the same Nanotech as Iron Man's which means the same healing and regen-factor. They suited up in a similar way and have the same material when you look closely. Chipping away won't do anything if it can continuously heal.

No Caption Provided
@rebake said:

It's a weird detail, but a Civil War credits scenes seemed to imply Cap gave Peter a black eye. If this is true, Cap can go for the face for the win. While it's true Spider-Man's stronger and tougher, it seems like his head is weaker than people realize. He got a concussion from hitting his head on a metal roof and got dizzy in the head from the plane crash in Homecoming. It's kind of weird when you think of how he took hits from Shocker, but either can be an inconsistency. Or maybe the Shocker gauntlet delivers more of a "push" reaction than a solid punch like Iron Man's fist. Shocker's gauntlet is a bit weird to me. The guy has normal strength too, so all that work is from the gauntlet.............but I do say that Peter jobbed hard by getting hit by a normal human at all.....

He has the Iron Spider suit, the same suit that was tanking blows from Thanos...

No blunt force is gonna work on Peter. Only way Cap could possibly win is through Vibranium-blades but I've shown why I don't even think thats an option.

#79 Posted by Rebake (4559 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreoghoul: Wait, Falcon can shoot bullets(?) from his wrists?

speed=/=rate of strikes. With a number like 100 mph, can you determine how many strikes were completed?

That wasn't web spam. He'd need to put Cap in that position first. If that was what he did holding back, then Star-Lord should've been easy to take down.

When did the Iron Spider suit self-repair? Is there anything official saying that it does?

Tanking blows from Thanos? Didn't he just get grabbed and slammed into the ground? Iron Man actually took hits from Thanos. Either way, no one tanked blows from Thanos. No one.

The circular shield wasn't even that sharp yet could pierce Ultron who at that point tanked minigun fire. I'd bet on sharp vibranium shields doing damage.

#80 Posted by Pierpat (5855 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually was debating for a serious spidey to win even after CW.
The way that spidey fodderized bucky and falcon, the whole thing of being steve's fan and being jumpy about his first "official" superhero stuff, the fact that cap only "won" their confrontation by using an environmental hazard are all factors that made me suppose that a serious fight could have gone differently.
Now that spidey has a far better suit (that let's remember, has an IA so will do stuff on its own even if he's not that good with it, like it did when saving mantis from the fall) and cap does not have his shield i can say that a vaguely serious peter takes this most of the times.

#81 Posted by Oreoghoul (1904 posts) - - Show Bio

@rebake said:

It's from an official tie-in comic I believe. I don't think he showed it in the movie but he did have wrist-rockets Spidey dodged.

No Caption Provided

Both are canon feats.

@rebake said:

speed=/=rate of strikes. With a number like 100 mph, can you determine how many strikes were completed?

No but if we analyze the scene we can. I believe he hit 20 times, give or take.

@rebake said:

That wasn't web spam. He'd need to put Cap in that position first.

He did knock Cap down a few times while they were bantering. If he's trying to hurt him while he's down he could've.

Why? Star-Lord is a completely different type of opponent with multiple tricks Cap doesn't have...

@rebake said:

When did the Iron Spider suit self-repair? Is there anything official saying that it does?

It was never damaged so we never see if it can or not.

@rebake said:

Tanking blows from Thanos? Didn't he just get grabbed and slammed into the ground? Iron Man actually took hits from Thanos. Either way, no one tanked blows from Thanos. No one.

I could've sworn he took a punch as well, but I think I may be wrong. Either way being slammed to the ground like that didn't damage the suit. I know its more blunt-durability feats but still.

@rebake said:

The circular shield wasn't even that sharp yet could pierce Ultron who at that point tanked minigun fire. I'd bet on sharp vibranium shields doing damage.

I don't think he can land a hit. And Tony's current technology and suits are more powerful/durable than the Ultron Cap fought, no? Cap's also not gonna stab a kid In-Character.

#82 Posted by Rebake (4559 posts) - - Show Bio

@rebake said:

It's from an official tie-in comic I believe. I don't think he showed it in the movie but he did have wrist-rockets Spidey dodged.

No Caption Provided

Both are canon feats.

@rebake said:

No but if we analyze the scene we can. I believe he hit 20 times, give or take.

@rebake said:

That wasn't web spam. He'd need to put Cap in that position first.

He did knock Cap down a few times while they were bantering. If he's trying to hurt him while he's down he could've.

Why? Star-Lord is a completely different type of opponent with multiple tricks Cap doesn't have...

@rebake said:

It was never damaged so we never see if it can or not.

@rebake said:

I could've sworn he took a punch as well, but I think I may be wrong. Either way being slammed to the ground like that didn't damage the suit. I know its more blunt-durability feats but still.

@rebake said:

I don't think he can land a hit. And Tony's current technology and suits are more powerful/durable than the Ultron Cap fought, no? Cap's also not gonna stab a kid In-Character.

Ok, I wished the movie showed that.

It's in character though. Spider-Man doesn't web spam like he could nor does he use his full power to kill. Cap will not go for the kill either but can afford to try more without risk of killing the other.

Despite the variety of tricks, they are similar with dodging attacks. Cap already dodged a web bullet to the face and countered with a spinning kick.

The Iron Spider suit really only showed excellent blunt damage resistance, not cutting/piercing resistance.

Cap will try to disable the suit in-character and is fine with hitting him hard as seen in CW. He didn't go entirely easy on Peter in Civil War, and Tony implied Cap held back. Spider-Man's only near untouchable at range, but he's very easy for Cap to tag once in range. Why? Because Cap's fighting style isn't about rushing in like Bucky. He counters appropriately and keeps good defense. Spider-Man isn't really a defensive fighter and if Thanos can grab him despite assistance from portals, then how would Steve with better reaction feats not be able to touch him? Spider-Man's spider sense is not good enough for him to legit bullet time yet. Peter needs a few more years before he can outclass Cap. He needs to use his powers more intelligently too. His potential is there though.

#83 Posted by g2_ (11914 posts) - - Show Bio
#84 Posted by g2_ (11914 posts) - - Show Bio

@tayssti: It's very possible he got it from hitting the ground, and he doesn't know Ant Man's name so he can't say Scott.

#85 Posted by Tayssti (1328 posts) - - Show Bio

@g2_:

It's very possible he got it from hitting the ground, and he doesn't know Ant Man's name so he can't say Scott.

So him hitting the ground on his back gave him the black eye instead of the shield bash from Cap that hit him exactly where he developed the black eye?...

The answer is given to us by the writers in directors. I don't see how you can over look everything that points to and outright states on screen that it was Steve who gave him the black eye. It seems like you have your own head canon going on because you don't think Steve should be capable of damaging Spidey. Which is clearly not the case as its been shown on screen and stated by Peter and Stark.

Cap hitting Spidey slightly above his right eye. Definitely not a coincidence.

No Caption Provided

Spidey having a black eye on his right eye that spreads up above his eyebrow. Exactly where Cap hit him.

No Caption Provided

Peter states it was Steve when Aunt May questions him. Peters not an idiot and neither are the writers. They and Peter said it was Steve because it was shown on screen when he hit him in the exact spot.

May Parker: So. Who was it? Who hit you?

Peter Parker: Some guy. So itchy, man. God. [He fiddles with a wrist band.]

May Parker: What's "some guy's" name?

Peter Parker: Uh, Steve.

May Parker: Steve? From 12-C? With the overbite?

Peter Parker: No, no, no. You don't know him, he's from Brooklyn

Here is the clip once more.

Loading Video...

Here is a promotional trailer for Spider-man homecoming where Peter him self states Captain America beat him up.

Loading Video...

And Stark states in Homecoming that if Cap wanted to he would have laid him out.

Loading Video...

#86 Posted by g2_ (11914 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#87 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7661 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman should honestly slaughter Cap unless pis is involved

Hes massively stronger and faster and more durable hes just an idiot who has fodderized Bucky and wasnt severely outclassed by Cul

#88 Posted by Amendment50 (15539 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really lost that people think Cap can beat Spidey with the Iron Spider suit.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#89 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5208 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey stomps. In CW for example he just caught buckys arm and moved it around without trying whereas it wrecks cap.

Avatar image for awesomefacialhairbros
#90 Posted by Awesomefacialhairbros (176 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really lost that people think Cap can beat Spidey with the Iron Spider suit.

We really need Thanos wiping out all the biased cap fanboys.

Spidey stomps

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#92 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5208 posts) - - Show Bio

@amendment50 said:

We really need Thanos wiping out all the biased cap fanboys.

Spidey stomps

Lol just half of them banned

#93 Posted by cpt_nice (10044 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Cap is not winning this, not even on his best day.

Moving Thanos with his punches puts him above Cap for sure. Add all the other feats and the gap is just too large. Peter needs only one solid hit to end the fight. Cap might still be more skilled, but that is irrelevant.

#94 Posted by Nyhybrid89 (716 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey took a clothesline from Thanos, spidey will win.

#95 Posted by JakeFuryV2 (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

I could beat post IW Spidey.

#96 Edited by tariq2016 (63 posts) - - Show Bio

i cant believe some of you are saying cap wins. cap got one shotted by thanos but spidey tanked harder hits from thanos like getting pushed into the ground and then getting thrown onto doctor strange. Cap got hits on thanos cuz thanos wasnt trying, from looking at his face.spider-man got 4 hit on thanos while thanos was actually trying to fight. Everybody says spider-man wins cuz of his new suit, but his new suit just gave him more protection and the extra limbs so spidey can beat cap with any suit. This fight is mismatch, spider-man can match cull since he knocked him down with half a car. spider-man ftw.

#97 Posted by imagein (891 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey wins after IW. The Iron Spider suit, plus new feats vs Culll Obsidian and Thanos are enough for me to say he’d win now.

#98 Posted by RBT (29167 posts) - - Show Bio

Threads like these show that it's not the MCU fanboyism that is rampant. It's Cap fanboys.

#99 Posted by Kevd4wg (12804 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off Peter stomps

#100 Posted by KalKent (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.