MCU Scarlet Witch VS Hogwarts

RegentM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RegentM

Recognizing her great power, Lord Voldemort has convinced Wanda to fight on the side of the Death Eaters at the battle of Hogwarts, promising her the power Dumbledore may have hidden somewhere within (the resurrection stone) could be used to revive her lost love (Vision). Desperate and distraught, she agrees and is determined to fight on the side of the Death Eaters.

No Caption Provided

How would the Hogwarts defenders fare were they to come under attack by the Scarlet Witch?

No Caption Provided

Wanda is emotionally invested in winning this fight, starting positions are as in Deathly Hallows (Wanda starts across the bridge from Hogwarts on the hill overlooking it, with the Death Eater army). Hogwarts has prepped as they did in that novel/film. HP characters are composite. For rounds including Voldemort, he still has the Horcruxes he does as of the start of that battle, in the locations they are at that time. All HP characters (Hogwarts and DE) have the same motives and intentions as in canon, though Voldemort would be happy with Scarlet Witch killing anyone EXCEPT Harry (who he wants alive, if incapacitated, so he can finish him personally). Can Hogwarts withstand the power of the Scarlet Witch?

Rounds are as follows:

R1: Endgame Wanda attacks with Death Eater army

R2: Dumbledore is alive and among the defenders

R3: Peak-Scarlet Witch is sent to attack alone

R4: rounds 2&3 combined

R5: R3, but Voldemort and Bellatrix back her up

R6: R4, but Voldemort and Bellatrix back her up

Bonus: All out... Death Eater Army + Peak Scarlet Witch VS Hogwarts Army (with all reinforcements) + Dumbledore

*will adjust balancing as needed based on responses*

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

R1: Endgame Wanda attacks with Death Eater army

R2: Dumbledore is alive and among the defenders

R3: Peak-Wandavision Scarlet Witch is sent to attack alone

R4: rounds 2&3 combined

R5: R3, but Voldemort and Bellatrix back her up

R6: R4, but Voldemort and Bellatrix back her up

Bonus: All out... Death Eater Army + Peak Scarlet Witch VS Hogwarts Army (with all reinforcements) + Dumbledore

HP magic will be very tough for Wanda to counter due to how hax it is. Because Wanda doesn't use auto-shields, she can likely get one-shotted by many spells, and doesn't have many ways to counter them.

If she had knowledge and prep and put up runes, she would win.

Wanda loses all the rounds IMO.

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: I can understand round 1 and 2, but how are hogwarts defending against Hex Wanda? I'm not a fan, but have seen like four of the movies, and while they have some pretty goofy stuff, I don't think they have anything to prevent reality warping on her scale.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wanda all rounds.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vjbthe3 said:

@geekryan: I can understand round 1 and 2, but how are hogwarts defending against Hex Wanda? I'm not a fan, but have seen like four of the movies, and while they have some pretty goofy stuff, I don't think they have anything to prevent reality warping on her scale.

Because Wanda would need to actually put up the Hex, which she can't do casually.

The movies are just one side of it; there's also the books, which are super important.

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Wanda put up the hex with a wave of her hands, same when she expanded it, and did even less when she destroyed it. It wasn't a casual mind state, but she didn't exert much energy when she did it. The post calls for her at her strongest, so that's her at her most distressed... or arguably end of series when she was showing more control of it, though we know nothing of the extent of that control.

What do the do in the books to counter Hex Wanda

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vjbthe3 said:

@geekryan: Wanda put up the hex with a wave of her hands, same when she expanded it, and did even less when she destroyed it. It wasn't a casual mind state, but she didn't exert much energy when she did it. The post calls for her at her strongest, so that's her at her most distressed... or arguably end of series when she was showing more control of it, though we know nothing of the extent of that control.

What do the do in the books to counter Hex Wanda

THIS is Wanda creating the Hex. Not a "wave of her hands". It took an emotional breakdown and over 30 seconds to make it, and that can't be replicated here in a battle.

Only once it was created was she able to expand it and control it more easily. It also required a lot of effort on her part to disrupt the Hex. She exerted a crazy amount of energy, considering how long it took to happen.

Her at her strongest does not mean she is distressed. The OP doesn't even mention that it is Wanda at her strongest.

The books add a lot more hax and versatility, like teleportation, spells that don't involve projectiles, etc. The Battle of Hogwarts involved hundreds of wizards.

I understand that you have only seen 4 of the movies, but I would suggest informing yourself a bit more by doing some research. It isn't really fair for you to base your opinion with limited knowledge. And I don't mean that in a mean way btw

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 cocacolaman  Moderator

The shield will hardly be a problem for her, but that's a lot of people. Wanda doesn't have superhuman physicals or large-scale attacks like Thor, so she couldn't solo unless she just let loose a major attack that brought down the whole castle somehow, but just because she has that potency doesn't mean she can actually apply it on that scale.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hogwarts

RegentM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was originally posted after Wandavision, but I'm bumping it now to see if MoM (specifically SW soloing Kamar Taj) effects the Comic Vine calculus on this battle.

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda. Her shields and healing will protect her, and she legitimately has the AP to easily vaporize the castle.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda. Her shields and healing will protect her, and she legitimately has the AP to easily vaporize the castle.

Hp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda Solo's the verse.

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It will be much harder than Kamar-Taj, but Wanda will likely solo.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By heiqn

Malfoy solos the fodder MCU verse, not even Celestials can resist HP hax

No Caption Provided