4. EG Iron Man

5. EG Captain America

6. Hulk

7. Ultron

8. EG Thor

9. Captain Marvel

10. Hela on Asgard

10. Thanos w/full Gauntlet

Can they clear with rest in between each round?

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

8-9

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nn5

Likely stops at Thanos.

Nyhybrid89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Thanos

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

#7  Edited By shroudofsorrow

8, 9, or either of the 10s. I'd argue Cap with Mjolnir could also conceivably do it.

Also, Ultron is way too high.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: Ultron’s high? How so? He should actually be above Thor at the very least.

Anyway, for the thread, stops at Thanos. Either of them can solo until they get to Captain Marvel tbh. (who Wanda can take on, but not Vision)

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@thehunter said:

@shroudofsorrow: Ultron’s high? How so? He should actually be above Thor at the very least.

Anyway, for the thread, stops at Thanos. Either of them can solo until they get to Captain Marvel tbh. (who Wanda can take on, but not Vision)

No he shouldn't. Thor's gotten at least two massive power-ups since he fought Ultron (and one nerf, but I don't think a big enough nerf to put him pre-Ragnorak levels), and the two of them seemed fairly evenly matched before that.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@thehunter: No, he is nowhere near Thor's level as of now. Ultron is massively overrated. Being equal in strength to Vision and getting doused by Vision, Iron Man, and Thor and in no way giving that trio a good fight is not better than contending with Thanos one on one. Why people treat Ultron like he's so powerful has always been a mystery to me. He wasn't that impressive at all except in durability (and is overrated even there). MCU Ultron at his best is about on Vision's level, and the weaker iterations are even worse than that.

I stand by what I said before. Ultron is ranked way too high, and Wanda and Vision stop at either Cap with Mjolnir or any round after Ultron.

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Thanos

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are battles on gen discussion?

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 cocacolaman  Moderator

Captain Marvel or Hela stop them.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes: I don't recall that. I recall Thor stalling for time and allowing Ultron to overpower him before the other heroes showed up. It was all part of the heroes' strategy. Again, Ultron was shown to be only about equal to Vision in strength based on their grapple. Even if we concede that Ultron is stronger, only marginally.

And in any case, Thor at that time wasn't that impressive either. I still wouldn't rank him as high as he is being ranked here.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes: I still think the idea that Ultron stomped Thor is misleading. He did not KO him, cripple him, etc. He was overpowering him in (again), what seemed to be a ploy, as Thor outright said "I'm running out of things to say, are you ready?" which to me made it seem like he was stalling. I think the fight between Thor and Ultron was too brief to be conclusive, honestly. I guess you can interpret it as Vibranium Ultron being superior, but I'm still skeptical. I don't think being able to land punches on Thor proves he's vastly better. I would say that Vibranium Ultron is about on par with either Thor or Vision individually (which is supported by how both of them plus Iron Man easily overwhelmed him and he was unable to counterattack them).

As to the Vision scene, what I meant was that they were grappling. That Vision could hold onto Ultron for so long and resist his efforts to buck him off demonstrates to me that Vision has comparable strength to Ultron. Which also makes sense, as both were made by the same men and Vision was built explicitly as a counter to Ultron. Ultron had his hands on Vision, and Vision had his hands on him. I think it's valid to consider that some sort of contest of strength.

FirstFirmament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EG Thor

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda was pretty OP in Endgame, so if anything happens to Vision, she could conceivably abuse her powers in a similar manner. I think they stop at Hela or Thanos.