MCU Ronin vs CW Nyssa Al Ghul

man_thing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Ronin vs CW Nyssa Al Ghul (49 votes)

Ronin 37%
Nyssa 63%
Result 0%

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1- Sword fight.

Round 2- Ronin has a regular recurve bow and 10 regular arrows. Nyssa has a sword. 15 feet gap.

• 
RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1- Nyssa stomps him in cqc.

R2- Nyssa cuts a couple of arrows out of the air and then stomps him in cqc.

bleidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By bleidd

This isn't fair for Nyssa. Clint is out of her league. She's not lasting a minute against someone who could give the Green Arrow a run for his money.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleidd: he doesn't have even comparable feats

bleidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're right. He actually has better. Thank you for correcting me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ccb7595e1a50
deactivated-5ccb7595e1a50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

R1- Nyssa stomps him in cqc.

R2- Nyssa cuts a couple of arrows out of the air and then stomps him in cqc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleidd said:
@sexybayonetta22 said:

Nope. Nyssa has far greater feats. I really must hve seen wrong character if u think he has greater combat than Nyssa

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nyssa round 1

Clint round 2

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Nyssa

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleidd said:
@sexybayonetta22 said:

Nope. Nyssa has far greater feats. I really must hve seen wrong character if u think he has greater combat than Nyssa

This is Nyssa getting badly outskilled by Merlyn.

This is Merlyn getting wrecked by a Mirakuru brute.

Hawkeye held off Black Panther for almost a minute, even managing to get him in a headlock. So, Hawkeye did better against a highly skilled super-soldier than Nyssa's superior did against a skill-less super-soldier.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nyssa obviously.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 anthp2000  Moderator

As I've said, Clint is logically better with a sword than with a staff/bow, given it was his weapon of choice when he went Rogue. In that case, he'd body Nyssa. Ignoring all logic and going strictly by swordsmanship feats, we really can't say; Clint's skill with a sword wasn't explored much in the film for obvious reasons. Nyssa has better feats with a sword right now.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nyssa curbs.

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1- Nyssa hands down... Clint was good, but he still lacked feats...

R2- Nyssa might react to 2 or 3 REGULAR arrows shot, but she would die if Clint aims to the head with an explosive one...

bleidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By bleidd

@sexybayonetta22 said:
@bleidd said:
@sexybayonetta22 said:

Lol. I thought you were talking about Oliver. Nyssa doesn't even belong here.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1- Nyssa hands down... Clint was good, but he still lacked feats...

R2- Nyssa might react to 2 or 3 REGULAR arrows shot, but she would die if Clint aims to the head with an explosive one...

True, but Clint only has regular arrows here.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayskee said:

Nyssa round 1

Clint round 2

Nyssa is a pretty casual arrow timer. Even from extremely close range.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayskee said:

Nyssa round 1

Clint round 2

Nyssa is casual arow timer. it won"t work

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Nyssa

R2: Either way

As I've said, Clint is logically better with a sword than with a staff/bow, given it was his weapon of choice when he went Rogue. In that case, he'd body Nyssa. Ignoring all logic and going strictly by swordsmanship feats, we really can't say; Clint's skill with a sword wasn't explored much in the film for obvious reasons. Nyssa has better feats with a sword right now.

What kind of logic is this? Clint could chosen a sword over a staff/bow for any no. of reasons, hell he probably choose it because it's more lethal in close range.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22 said:
@bleidd said:
@sexybayonetta22 said:

Hawkeye held off Black Panther for almost a minute, even managing to get him in a headlock. So, Hawkeye did better against a highly skilled super-soldier than Nyssa's superior did against a skill-less super-soldier.

Woow held off screen BP who wasn't even traiting Clint seriously ( he didn't give a damn to him. Just tried to get to Bucky ) Nyssa is too skilled.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Nyssa obviously.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Nyssa Al Ghul.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nyssa. Clint didn't get any impressive feats in End Game even if I enjoyed his fight with that one Chinese dude.

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clint is possibly the most overrated MCU character.

If black widow can easily beat him, then Nyssa can too. (Nyssa>>>>>>>>Black Widow)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Nyssa. Clint didn't get any impressive feats in End Game even if I enjoyed his fight with that one Chinese dude.

He was Japanese you racist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Nyssa though I don't see a swordswoman like her cutting Outriders in half.

OverThereLook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give it to Clint. His CQC is still elite, just not as good as T'Chala's or Romonov's (who are essentially super soldier level, Clint still hung in there 1v1). Remember, he dropped Scarlet Witch with the swiftest counter and most effective counter attack in the MCU. He did what Proxima Midnight couldn't do. I give it to Clint because the arrows he possess as well as his accuracy will realistically give him the edge. I mean, what's she gonna do, deflect his triple explosive arrows with her sword? He can hit her without looking at her. And if she gets close enough, he's good enough to keep super fighters at bay. He can knock her back a few feet and launch electric arrows.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e14500e3bd2c
deactivated-5e14500e3bd2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ce9caa16188f
deactivated-5ce9caa16188f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nyssa in a good fight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury said:

Woow held off screen BP who wasn't even traiting Clint seriously ( he didn't give a damn to him. Just tried to get to Bucky ) Nyssa is too skilled.

Panther treated Clint the same way he treated Cap, as an obstacle in his way to Bucky. In both cases, T'Challa had his claws out, meaning that he was going all out. The fact that Clint held him off for so long despite Panther's best efforts to finish him quickly speaks loads about Hawkeye's skill in close quarters, and puts him above the likes of Merlyn and Nyssa.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ourmanuel

Anthp trying to use on-paper logic as to why Clint would be so good with a sword.

OT: Nysa both rounds, but second round’s funnier cuz she easily catches multiple arrows fired at her with her robe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22 said:
@bladeoffury said:

Panther treated Clint the same way he treated Cap, as an obstacle in his way to Bucky. In both cases, T'Challa had his claws out, meaning that he was going all out. The fact that Clint held him off for so long despite Panther's best efforts to finish him quickly speaks loads about Hawkeye's skill in close quarters, and puts him above the likes of Merlyn and Nyssa.

Panther on screen isn't that good fighter as oliver or sara or malcolm. Panther was toying wih Clint + majority of fight was off screen. Nyssa is one who teached Mia to fight and she is better h2h combatant than Clint. Nyssa is on screen even team buster off armed guardians. She is casual arrow slasher

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panther on screen isn't that good fighter as oliver or sara or malcolm. Panther was toying wih Clint + majority of fight was off screen. Nyssa is one who teached Mia to fight and she is better h2h combatant than Clint. Nyssa is on screen even team buster off armed guardians. She is casual arrow slasher

Malcolm > Black Panther in close quarter combat? The bullet-timing, rhino-slamming, and cybernetic arm-overpowering Panther? Good to know.

Why would Panther toy with the man standing between him and his target? Why would Panther get his claws out if he was only toying? Any evidence supporting your claim? And why does it matter if the fight was on or off screen? It still happened, whether we saw it or not.

Can Mia replicate Hawkeye's showing against Panther?

This isn't a H2H fight, is it?

It doesn't matter what Nyssa is, an arrow-timer or FTL. If she got wrecked by the guy who couldn't replicate Hawkeye's showing of skill against an inferior opponent, then Clint > Nyssa. As simple as that.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronin wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22 said:

Malcolm > Black Panther in close quarter combat? The bullet-timing, rhino-slamming, and cybernetic arm-overpowering Panther? Good to know.

Why would Panther toy with the man standing between him and his target? Why would Panther get his claws out if he was only toying? Any evidence supporting your claim? And why does it matter if the fight was on or off screen? It still happened, whether we saw it or not.

Can Mia replicate Hawkeye's showing against Panther?

This isn't a H2H fight, is it?

It doesn't matter what Nyssa is, an arrow-timer or FTL. If she got wrecked by the guy who couldn't replicate Hawkeye's showing of skill against an inferior opponent, then Clint > Nyssa. As simple as that.

U know i can also say Nyssa scales to Malcolm who one shoted nuke absorbing Firestorm etc. Panther was toying with Clint and Nyssa has better feats in fight than Clint. Clint "surviving" explosion of Avengers HQ was PIS because realistically it is impossible. Like she can be scaled to Sara who can "trade"blows with kryptonian from Earth-X etc.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nyssa.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BladeOfFury

@sexybayonetta22: By bringing up Firestorm and Overgirl, you are implying that Clint's fight against Panther is an outlier. That's a fair direction to go in, but you would need to provide counter-evidence, showings in which Clint failed to replicate his success.

You keep saying that Panther was toying with Clint, but I don't see a shred of evidence. I only see BP's claws swinging at Clint's face.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By IndomitableRegal

Doesn't make much sense to make this a poll if it's 2 rounds...

Anyway, no way in hell is Clint beating Nyssa in a sword fight. I know people got excited about Clint as Ronin (as did I), but at some point you have to accept that he did virtually nothing with a sword. There are statements of him leaving behind a bloodbath, but all we actually see is him beat one unnamed Yakuza, and slice a couple Outriders. Any speculation outside of that is a serious reach.

As far as round 2, Nyssa still wins the heavy majority. Nyssa has multiple feats of dodging, deflecting, or slicing arrows, and Clint doesn't have any trick arrows here. At best, he can hope to tag her before she closes the 15 ft gap.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imgod_upoopoo: they bitch cuz you’re not using spoiler tags.

And LoA fodders arent bullet timers lol. If you’re referring to that feat against Lance, it was just the ninja aimdodging very well. He literally got shot 3 seconds later.

Not that it changes the outcome of this fight tbh.

OT:

R1: Nyssa stomps, And ANTHP’s on-paper Logic for clint’s Swordsmanship is too hilarious to read.

R2: Nyssa catches his arrows and shoots them back at him.

charlesvvv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

r1 Nyssa

r2 honestly clint.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imgod_upoopoo: For one, most of the fight happened off-screen, so it is likely that Clint tagged Panther at some point. Second, Clint got him in a headlock, which I consider quite impressive, considering his far inferior physicals. Third, simply fighting an opponent as powerful, fast, and lethal as Panther for nearly a minute is already amazing. Clint obviously had no chance to win, he couldn’t even hurt T’Challa.

And I don’t believe I talked about Oliver’s feats being outliers, unless you’re referring to Overgirl. I’m sure you can understand why I consider Kryptonians to be in another weight class.

I also don’t see what Oliver’s skill has to do with this match.

bleidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By bleidd

@bleidd said:

This isn't fair for Nyssa. Clint is out of her league. She's not lasting a minute 30 seconds against someone who could give the Green Arrow a run for his money.