MCU Ronin runs a Very Tough Netflix-CW gauntlet

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Ronin runs a Very Tough Netflix-CW gauntlet (17 votes)

Clears easily 18%
Stop at 1 6%
Hard stop at 2 18%
He gets murderstomped at 3 59%
Total annihilation in round 4 0%

Clint is bloodlusted

He gets a bow and all trick arrows, dual swords

Everyone else is also bloodlusted, out of character

They'll storm his house wave by wave to kill him and slaughter his family

Both sides have knowledge, 3 hours prep for Clint

1. 4 dozens Dogs of Hell Bikers
  2. TWS Elevator crew led by Crossbones and BvS Warehouse Mercs led by KGBeast
  3. Black Sky, Nobu, Bakuto, Chi-powered Davos with 12 Hand Ninjas, 12 League of Assassins Ninjas led by Ra's Al Ghul, Talia and Nyssa
  4. Current Team Arrow, Defenders, Punisher, Black Siren, Emiko and 12 Mirakuru Soldiers led by Mirakuru Deathstroke
No Caption Provided

• 
anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 anthp2000  Moderator

With prep, he could clear. Just look at how he rescued Wanda from Vision in CW.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

With prep, he could clear. Just look at how he rescued Wanda from Vision in CW.

How does he clear the fourth round? It's not like he gets three hours for each round, and the last two rounds are full of people who can ambush him and have superior stealth.

Ammo is also a problem as well. How many arrows can he use usually, and how much can he get with local prep?

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@diarrhearegatta:

Exactly like he did against Vision? He has a shitload amount of high caliber explosives to plant on the field and he has those electricity projecting arrows that would easily incapacitate anyone here. Not to mention pulse arrows that will instantly take out the entire field below him.

No one here has superior stealth besides Elektra (who I doubt is ghosting him if Black Widow couldn't). Besides her, Ra's is the only one who could be argued to be better, but the way Clint took out those SHIELD agents in A1 is more impressive than anything I recall from him too.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bait, Hard stop at 2, he gets murderstomped by 3 and 4.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know if he clears 3 let alone 4. But if he's got unlimited arrows he can do some damage. I don't see him using explosive arrows since they are storming his house but that would be his best bet. Spam those explosives.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smh whats with you pathetic peeps making so many weak bait Ronin threads?! You deserve to be banned and Clint wouldn't beat Diggle in a sword fight! He is not on this level, stop it now!

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smh whats with you pathetic peeps making so many weak bait Ronin threads?! You deserve to be banned and Clint wouldn't beat Diggle in a sword fight! He is not on this level, stop it now!

Now this is called "weak bait"

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stops at 3 or 4. He is significantly restricted because of the house.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My goodness

Anthp’s Bait

Tony’s Bait

KoL’s Bait

This thread is just baitception.

OT: stops at 2 or 3 tbh

Lol at him clearing while they’re Bloodlusted.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He isn't beating 3 and he could very well lose to 2.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did Dogs of hell carry guns? If yes, then he stops at 1.

stumerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: they'd win without guns

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Stops at 2 for sure, all those Shield Agents were highly trained especially Rumlow, KGBeast's Mercs were also solid, as they took out a group of terrorists while having around half the numbers.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stumerica: Possibly, but if they have guns, it's more or less a guaranteed win.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Please, he only needs to shoot one arrow to take them out.

No Caption Provided

He gets a bow and all trick arrows

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: One, he cannot use that arrow while on the same level as his opponents. If he does, he'll be taking the blast as well. And second, unless they all burst into the house at the exact same time to be hit by that blast, he isn't putting all of them down. There are 48 of them. I don't see how that happens. Not to mention, the blast likely gets depleted after hitting someone. So fodders would basically be shielding each other unknowingly.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

One, he cannot use that arrow while on the same level as his opponents. If he does, he'll be taking the blast as well.

He'll be on the second floor.

And second, unless they all burst into the house at the exact same time to be hit by that blast, he isn't putting all of them down. There are 48 of them. I don't see how that happens.

The shockwave covered a pretty large area. They will have to be really spread out.

Not to mention, the blast likely gets depleted after hitting someone. So fodders would basically be shielding each other unknowingly.

That shockwave seems similar to a nuke's shock-wave or explosion. I don't think either diminishes in power after hitting something along the way.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

He'll be on the second floor.

Fair.

The shockwave covered a pretty large area. They will have to be really spread out.

His house isn't nearly big enough from what I remember.

That shockwave seems similar to a nuke's shock-wave or explosion. I don't think either diminishes in power after hitting something along the way.

Um, both diminishes in power. It's conservation of energy. Otherwise the blast will go on for ever and ever. And considering how weak the arrow's concussive blast s to begin with, I doubt it's going to last long.

Flashkings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf kinda bait is this lol, so Clint is now this level, even cap can't dream of doing this

Stops and 2 lol

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

His house isn't nearly big enough from what I remember.

What do you mean? You're saying that the house isn't big enough for four dozen bikers to flood in at once? I guess that's fair, but I'm sure he can get several of those arrows with prep.

Um, both diminishes in power. It's conservation of energy. Otherwise the blast will go on for ever and ever. And considering how weak the arrow's concussive blast s to begin with, I doubt it's going to last long.

Interesting. What if there is nothing standing in the way of a nuke? Will it actually go on forever?

Anyway, Clint can get a bunch of those arrows with prep. Between these, small explosives, and these, I don't see why Clint can't blow up a bunch of fodder.

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Doofasa

Round 1. If he doesn't have to wait for the Hell Dogs to be in the house to kill them then he clears this round pretty easily. As soon as the fight starts he shoots a few explosive arrows into the mass of enemies outside that are trying to get in. He can then pick off the rest as they come in.

Round 2. Depends on their strategy and equipment. If they have assault rifles and begin the fight in a spread-out v formation surrounding the house then they just shred both stories of the house and kill Clint before he can pick them all off. If they have to start in a bunched up formation he might win with the same strategy from round 1 before they can spread out.

Round 3. He dies.

Round 4. He dies worse.

Batfreak2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Batfreak2424

Hard stop at 3, and he gets ROFL Stomped in Round 4. I would say Ra's al Ghul is better with a sword than Clint. And in Round 4 Deathstroke with mirakuru solos.

stumerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By stumerica

He's not even clearing R1