• 166 results
Isocom79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tonystark6999:

Ok Mr.Hyprocrite, Is that why you don't believe what is in the script, and said in screen by Thor? But believe what is in the script, but not explicitly shown on screen?

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isocom79 said:

@tonystark6999:

Ok Mr.Hyprocrite, Is that why you don't believe what is in the script, and said in screen by Thor? But believe what is in the script, but not explicitly shown on screen?

You keep dodging my questions Mr. IsoDodger. Why should I believe someone who was unaware of the situation? The Movie was made according to what was written in the Script.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isocom79 said:

@tonystark6999:

You keep dodging my questions Mr. IsoDodger. Why should I believe someone who was unaware of the situation? The Movie was made according to what was written in the Script.

Also, tag me only when you become man enough to answer my question.

Isocom79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isocom79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Isocom79

@tonystark6999: @tonystark6999:

Trollbait, Whatever gave you the impression that Thor didn't know what was going on?

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good, it's the lightning, which he uses to transform. We don't know how powerful it was. It definitely wasn't even close to as powerful as the Hela Lightning.

Isocom79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999:

How many alt accounts have you made, and how many are you currently using? 12?24?36?

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By TonyStark6999
@isocom79 said:

@tonystark6999:

Trollbait, Whatever gave you the impression that Thor didn't know what was going on?

What gave you the impression that Thor was aware of her situation, despite running away from there? Does Thor have some Cosmic Awareness? Or is that your desperate attempt to make yourself relevant here?

Trollbait? I'm a member here since 2017, unlike you I don't create alts to seek attention from other people.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isocom79 said:

@tonystark6999:

How many alt accounts have you made, and how many are you currently using? 12?24?36?

At this point, you just sound butthurt and desperate.You aren't even man enough to address my question even with a wrong answer.

Isocom79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999:

Oh wow.. since 2017, that's amazing. This site must have been truly bereft of accurate content until you came along and peppered it with your egotistical and pedantic rants.

So, how exactly is Thor's line 'It Did Nothing' not relevant, or somehow not absolutely, totally and completely accurate? Or are you going to stutter garbled trash about how the 'script matters, but doesn't really matter except in cases it makes my point even though its never been accurate in the history of the entire universe?'

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isocom79 said:

@tonystark6999:

Oh wow.. since 2017, that's amazing. This site must have been truly bereft of accurate content until you came along and peppered it with your egotistical and pedantic rants.

So, how exactly is Thor's line 'It Did Nothing' not relevant, or somehow not absolutely, totally and completely accurate? Or are you going to stutter garbled trash about how the 'script matters, but doesn't really matter except in cases it makes my point even though its never been accurate in the history of the entire universe?'

Does Thor have some Cosmic Awareness? Thor wasn't aware of the situation. Repeatedly posting the same irrelevant debunked shit in one way or another, won't help your argument. You clearly sound butthurt. You can't even debate shit.

Isocom79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999:

You are the fool who isn't able to debate, or accept answers that you don't agree with. Troll.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not entirely true. Just for reference in general, the final approved script is whats taken to production, and then at that point its the director's decision what they want to happen. Meaning that Taika Waititi or any other director can more or less decide to change things on the fly depending on what happens during filming. It may or may not be too drastically different but it is a thing. It's actually extremely rare if not impossible for a movie script to actually be completely accurate to the final product.

Not that that's necessarily the case with the lightning scene but you shouldn't automatically trust scripts.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isocom79 said:

@tonystark6999:

You are the fool who isn't able to debate, or accept answers that you don't agree with. Troll.

No Caption Provided

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not entirely true. Just for reference in general, the final approved script is whats taken to production, and then at that point its the director's decision what they want to happen. Meaning that Taika Waititi or any other director can more or less decide to change things on the fly depending on what happens during filming. It may or may not be too drastically different but it is a thing. It's actually extremely rare if not impossible for a movie script to actually be completely accurate to the final product.

Not that that's necessarily the case with the lightning scene but you shouldn't automatically trust scripts.

Yes, it was the final script, that's the reason as to why they posted it on the internet.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@essentiallyheroes said:

Yes, it was the final script, that's the reason as to why they posted it on the internet.

That's the thing. Some filmmakers change things literally as the cameras are rolling and it never gets written down. I know because I studied filmmaking for years. And you can find scripts on the internet without it being from the actual filmmakers. There are public databases full of them.