MCU Revenger trio vs Endgame trio

• 166 results
TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tonystark6999: it doesn't matter if he's the focal point you're just throwing that term around hoping to make some sense it doesn't.

This was a very large attack it's not going to only effect the thing it hits we literally see debris flying everywhere from stuff that wasn't the "focal point" and you just admitted Thor can control who and whom the lighting hits so why can't EG Thor and Worthy Cap chose not to be hurt by the Lightning?

Nobody is throwing that term around to make sense. Being large doesn't mean anything, it didn't touch Thor, so what you are saying is irrelevant. Hela was the focal point, so almost, if not all, of it's power was focused on her.

Yes, Thor can his control lightning and he would want it to hit his future-self and Cap. Lol, it's like saying 616-Thor can't hurt Ultimate Thor or any other Thor with lightning because they control it.

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: Prove it didn't hit Thor then. You are in fact throwing that term around in an attempt to sound like you have an argument.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By TonyStark6999

@decaffeinated said:

@tonystark6999: Prove it didn't hit Thor then. You are in fact throwing that term around in an attempt to sound like you have an argument.

You sound as if you seek attention. Are you blind or are you an alt of isocom79? or both?

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: Where in that picture does it show Thor not getting hit?

Save the petty attempt at insulting.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By TonyStark6999

@decaffeinated said:

Save the whining I don't care.

You are blind. The reason my eyes can see Thor but can't see Hela is that Thor wasn't hit by the lightning because he isn't blind like you, despite having a single eye he can still see better than you and knows who he has to attack and who he has to not.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By TonyStark6999

@decaffeinated said:

Save the whining I don't care.

You don't care? Is that why you are responding to an argument that was made several days ago?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: This is a debate website I'm here debating. Better question why are you so sensitive?

Secondly I'm the scan (you're saying you can see Thor but not Hela) yet the lightning is hitting the person in that scan so why can't 2 other characters with the exact same powers replicate that? I mean the Lightning is clearly touching Thor in that scan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: This is a debate website I'm here debating. Better question why are you so sensitive?

Secondly in the scan you're saying you can see Thor but not Hela yet the lightning is hitting the person in that scan so why can't 2 other characters with the exact same powers replicate that? I mean the Lightning is clearly touching Thor in that scan.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Secondly in the scan you're saying you can see Thor but not Hela yet the lightning is hitting the person in that scan so why can't 2 other characters with the exact same powers replicate that? I mean the Lightning is clearly touching Thor in that scan.

I don't think so.

Nobody is sensitive. You started it first.

They can't, one is weaker and the other is inexperienced + weaker. The lightning isn't touching Thor, it pretty much seems like it's touching him because of the angle and clearly see Thor, but not Hela.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: I started what? A debate? Duh. You're the one who got upset and started using Ad Hominem if that isn't being sensitive then I don't know what is.

So your argument for it not touching Thor is a scan that shows it touching Thor and then the excuse that the angle is off? Ah I see.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By TonyStark6999

@decaffeinated said:

@tonystark6999: I started what? A debate? Duh. You're the one who got upset and started using Ad Hominem if that isn't being sensitive then I don't know what is.

So your argument for it not touching Thor is a scan that shows it touching Thor and then the excuse that the angle is off? Ah I see.

You started it first, you said I am bringing that word to show everyone I have an argument and make sense.

It isn't touching Thor, you are just too blind and that's not being sensitive, that's speaking the truth.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: Saying you're throwing a term around isn't Ad Hominem which is what you've been doing. And I've already proven you had been using that term incorrectly.

Calling your argument "facts" changes nothing my last post still stands.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By TonyStark6999

@decaffeinated said:

@tonystark6999: Saying you're throwing a term around isn't Ad Hominem which is what you've been doing. And I've already proven you had been using that term incorrectly.

Calling your argument "facts" changes nothing my last post still stands.

No, it doesn't. Thor clearly wasn't hit by the lightning. You started it first. You haven't proven anything. Thor's target was Hela, hence she was the focal point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: repeating what you've failed to prove doesn't make it fact either.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: repeating what you've failed to prove doesn't make it fact either.

I showed you evidence, but you are ignoring it because you can't disprove it. Take the L.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: You showed a scan that shows the lightning touching Thor which proves me right.

Keep the L it belongs to you.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: You showed a scan that shows the lightning touching Thor which proves me right.

No, it isn't touching Thor, you are too blind to see it. It doesn't belong to me, it belongs to you.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated said:

No, it isn't touching Thor, you are too blind to see it. It doesn't belong to me, it belongs to you.

Where is it touching Thor? You are just another low-post attention-seeker.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: In that circle you so conveniently placed for me.

No, he isn't touched. As I said, you just sound like another low-post attention-seeker. Are you doing this to increase your post-count?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: that's not even the first time his own lighting has touched him which hurting others he's clearly not effected by his own electricity.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: that's not even the first time his own lighting has touched him which hurting others he's clearly not effected by his own electricity.

I don't care. What matters to me here is that he wasn't hit, otherwise, you would not have seen him, just like Hela.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: Like I said stop whining. It's clearly touching him.

No, the contrast is clear there. It's not touching him. Go and ask anyone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: He was hit it was a massive attack and he was within a couple feet of the target. And like I said he has numerous attack where his lightning is covering him or on him in some way and it doesn't nothing because it doesn't effect him.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999:

She was definitely hurt by it?? Based on what? There is no enough evidence to draw that conclusion. The force of the lightning threw her off the balcony and she slams her body on the floor and the scene is immediately cut so where did you get definitive proof she was harmed by the lightning.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: He was hit it was a massive attack and he was within a couple feet of the target. And like I said he has numerous attack where his lightning is covering him or on him in some way and it doesn't nothing because it doesn't effect him.

No, he wasn't. The picture clearly shows that. Stop tagging me, if you can't even see properly. People like you particularly create accounts on forums to seek attention from others or for time-pass aimlessly.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By TonyStark6999

@johndeyvido said:

@tonystark6999:

She was definitely hurt by it?? Based on what? There is no enough evidence to draw that conclusion. The force of the lightning threw her off the balcony and she slams her body on the floor and the scene is immediately cut so where did you get definitive proof she was harmed by the lightning.

Because she appeared to be unconscious, it would have not happened if she wasn't affected, she would have instantly gotten up, but the script doesn't say that; it says something else.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: You're wrong. If you don't want to debate get of this site. If you don't want me to tag you don't try and debate with me just admit your wrong and quit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: Secondly you didn't post a single counter for the numerous other times he's unaffected by his lightning.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999:

"Appears to be unconscious" was from the script-a text. Visual representation trumps written text. Superman fell from high altitude and crashed into the top of a mountain and fell into snow, was he hurt because he couldn't get up instantly? No. Also Cap marvel fell also from high altitude and crashed into a store was she also hurt because she didn't get up instantly? No. If the scene had shown her unable to get up after a couple of seconds then you can reasonably say she was hurt and perhaps unconscious but she didn't even last 2seconds before the scene was cut to Thor surfing lightning. The only way she could have gotten up instantly from such a force throwing her from that balcony was if she's a rubber ball which unfortunately she isn't.

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The low ball for Valkyrie is Preety badThe low ball for Valkyrie is Preety bad

Do people forget she is faster that Ragnarok Thor who is faster than worthy cap who faster than endgame Thor

She Has a weapon which can cut any of the team here,and is more than durable to hits from anyone here

Ragnarok Thor beats endgame Thor, endgame thor was a disgrace,slow as hell and show no single worthy skill using his hammer or SB, while Ragnarok Thor is faster, skilled, and way better use of lighting offensively and defensively

Cap vs hulk goes 50-50 for me , hulk as taken hits from the hammer and taken lighting, as soon as he gets hold of cap he done,but if caps goes for the thanos combo I doubt hulk is taking that

Iron man is dying to val,his repulsure is doing Jack shit to val and the moments she goes cqc he dies, to fast and one shot weapon

Isocom79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Isocom79

@tonystark6999:

As opposed to a high post count attention seeker?

Do you still not recognize that Thor himself seconds later when asked by Loki to "hit her with a lightning blast" Thor said "I just hit her with the biggest lightning blast in the history of lightning"..."it did nothing"...I'm pretty sure the "it did nothing" is absolutely unequivocally positively completely and totally evidence that she was not Ko'd or even hurt by it.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999:

"Appears to be unconscious" was from the script-a text. Visual representation trumps written text. Superman fell from high altitude and crashed into the top of a mountain and fell into snow, was he hurt because he couldn't get up instantly? No. Also Cap marvel fell also from high altitude and crashed into a store was she also hurt because she didn't get up instantly? No. If the scene had shown her unable to get up after a couple of seconds then you can reasonably say she was hurt and perhaps unconscious but she didn't even last 2seconds before the scene was cut to Thor surfing lightning. The only way she could have gotten up instantly from such a force throwing her from that balcony was if she's a rubber ball which unfortunately she isn't.

Yes, but none of them appeared to be unconscious. And no, Visual representation is made according to what is written in the text.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: You're wrong. If you don't want to debate get of this site. If you don't want me to tag you don't try and debate with me just admit your wrong and quit.

@tonystark6999: Secondly you didn't post a single counter for the numerous other times he's unaffected by his lightning.

Even, Comics Thor, who is a way better lightning manipulator has been hurt by his own lightning and MCU Thor has never been hit by his own lightning. You are the one who responded to me.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isocom79 said:

@tonystark6999:

As opposed to a high post count attention seeker?

Do you still not recognize that Thor himself seconds later when asked by Loki to "hit her with a lightning blast" Thor said "I just hit her with the biggest lightning blast in the history of lightning"..."it did nothing"...I'm pretty sure the "it did nothing" is absolutely unequivocally positively completely and totally evidence that she was not Ko'd or even hurt by it.

I will not take words seriously from someone, who left the scene and was unaware of her situation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: I stand by what I've said you haven't countered it Thor coats himself in his own lightning all the time and is just fine.

This is 616 or Ultimate comics this is the MCU and the MCU is different and from what we've seen you have zero evidence that Thor's lighting would hurt himself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: I responded to you yes because no engaged in an debate. You on the other hand have done nothing but whine about it. If you don't like it stop replying I have no problem continuing it's you who doesn't want to.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

There is absolutely no way for the Revengers to win.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999:

According to the avengers script, thor dropping his hammer shaked a mountain so did that also happen visually?

Hela may have been unconscious or not, there isn't any reliable way to tell because the text wasn't definitive like you are claiming.

Isocom79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999:

Right, so you accept part of the script that mildly supports your positions, despite not being verified by anything on camera, to part of the script that is explicitly stated on camera completely dismantling your assumption?

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: I responded to you yes because no engaged in an debate. You on the other hand have done nothing but whine about it. If you don't like it stop replying I have no problem continuing it's you who doesn't want to.

Boy, you said Thor's lightning can't hurt him, show me GiFs to prove it can't.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999:

According to the avengers script, thor dropping his hammer shaked a mountain so did that also happen visually?

Hela may have been unconscious or not, there isn't any reliable way to tell because the text wasn't definitive like you are claiming.

Where was it shown? It's definitive enough, if she appeared to be unconscious, then it means it hurt her.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isocom79 said:

@tonystark6999:

Right, so you accept part of the script that mildly supports your positions, despite not being verified by anything on camera, to part of the script that is explicitly stated on camera completely dismantling your assumption?

Kid, most of what's written in the script is shown on-screen. The scenes are made according to what's written on the script.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By TonyStark6999

@decaffeinated said:

@tonystark6999: he's literally covered in it half the time "boy".

So? That doesn't mean shit. I guess Attack Potency equates to durability because the energy blasts cover their hands and come from inside of there bodies. What you see are some lightning sparks moving around his body, not bolts of lightning, which he summons from the skies.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: He summons them from the skies and then absorbs them at times too lmao.

In Ragnork he literally strikes himself with lighting to change into his battle armour and don't tell me it wasn't actually lightning because it burt the ground.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 anthp2000  Moderator

I'm backing the Revengers.

Thor's fighting would basically end up being a stalemate. Gungir should be every bit as powerful as Stormbreaker in combat - and even moreso outside of it.

So it would all come down to Valkyrie and the Hulk against Iron Man and Captain America. I don't see what Steve showed wielding Mjolnir that suggests he can down Banner. He landed his best, clean hits on Thanos but could not deal any amount of lasting damage whatsoever. And it is not like Thanos' superiority over the Hulk is purely physical, not to any important degree. As for Tony, I think him fighting Val could go either way, but I don't think he has the firepower to drop an elite Asgardian before ending up in close range for a majority, where he cannot win. I'd take her, esspecially with her winged steed in play.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revengers win. Gungir 2 shot Luffy it will definitely one-shot Tony and can 2 shot everyone else

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: He summons them from the skies and then absorbs them at times too lmao.

In Ragnork he literally strikes himself with lighting to change into his battle armour and don't tell me it wasn't actually lightning because it burt the ground.

Where? Show me any GiF or at least send a link.