VS.

Edward Cullen

No Caption Provided

• No prep, but both are aware of the opponent's abilities
  • Morals off
  • Not bloodlusted
  • Win via death of the opponent
  • Battle takes place in a snowy forest
  • They start 150 metres away from each other and don't know each other's location
Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bump

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver

Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edward blitz

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS speed punches were capable of tearing apart metal and QS is also too fast for Cullen. Cullen has good travel speed but not combat speed on par with QS.

Loading Video...

He takes Klaw's gun, takes it apart, and lays out his bullets in a straight line on the table in under a second.

Loading Video...

Here you see just how powerful his attacks are.

@shinjiro said:

Edward blitz

QS is WAY faster than Cullen. See videos above^

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

QS stomps, he is faster and stronger.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS but that scene where QS grabs the hammer was funny. Even though realistically the hammer is ALOT faster than him lmao

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@uugieboogie: I don't think speed is the main reason why Edward wins, Quicksilver is marginally faster I would agree, but then I looked at this:

• They start 150 metres away from each other and don't know each other's location

Which one of them has super senses, training with people in his speed tier, hung out with a former vampire general for over 100 years and telepathy?

I don't remember his super senses being enough to track someone with Quicksilver's speed. He his massively faster than anyone in the Twilight verse. He had good travel speed and was stated to be fastest of the Cullens but his combat wasn't impressive. He also has zero reaction feats to suggest he could even perceive or tag QS whereas on the other hand there is no doubt that QS can tag him. Also I don't remember him using his TP offensively against someone the best he could do is hear others thoughts. I don't see how hearing QS thoughts will help him.

UNCANNY_CABLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Qs wins, hes too fast, cullen might get the jump on him but it wont matter, and the telepathy wont help, he wont process the thoughts as fast as quick as silver is moving, id argue mcu cap is equivlent in strength and durability, and quick dealt with that fine. I think if ed has spiderman precog he would win easily

Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how hearing QS thoughts will help him.

....He'd be able to hear Pietro's plan and strategy, and possibly overcome it?

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie said:

I don't see how hearing QS thoughts will help him.

....He'd be able to hear Pietro's plan and strategy, and possibly overcome it?

His plans and strategy is basically run fast and hit things, so how can Cullen overcome that it if he can't even perceive QS? By time he heard QS thoughts he'd already be hit.

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pietro

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Someone kill this vampire, the movies was entire barf feast

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Giving this to Quicksilver for now. He can bust robots with his punches. If this was Fox's Quicksilver oh boy what a stomp

Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waynewilsonslade: That's the Fox Quicksilver. He's a completely different character. Feat wise he's far superior to the MCU version.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're both blurs...but we just know quicksilver is faster because of the comics, but their movements in the movies looks the same. Also the robots were fodder an were dieing to arrows from Hawkeye. I think Edward can take this, not easily but he has the strength, speed and durability to do so.

The Hate for Twilight is beyond me smh, They never get fair shakes on the vine in battles

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@uugieboogie:

Massively? I really don't know about that, he was unable to be tracked by humans most of the time and Edward and Edward has done the same thing...

Regular Humans whereas QS was unable to be tracked by enhanced people who have at least reacted to gun fire and laser fire. Who and who has done the samething? And I'm not understanding the relevance of the video?

His family can run though a forest planning co-ordinated attacks while focusing on someone faster than them, if they didn't hit trees or...anything by accident and Edward is faster than them... and shows combat prowess in my first link...why are you just limiting him to travel speed.

Are you trying to say Victoria is as fast a QS? Because from what I've seen she has nothing to compete with him and to top it off they didn't even catch her. Fact is QS speed of thought and combat speed is too fast for Edward. Again he took someone's gun, took out the magazine, took out every bullet, put the magazine back in the gun and then laid out every bullet in a straight line in under a second. You do realize how fast he has to be and and his perception and thought process has to be to do all that in under a second?

Let's take a look at this link- 2:11-2:14, has the skill and quick thinking (possible telepathy as well) to leap over his dad's slide tackle a guy who is in his speed tier, 2:15- 2:17 attempts to grapple him to see if he can out muscle him, 2:23-2:16 ducks a wild swing no dissimilar in technical incompetence compared to this: 1:04- 1:08, and blocking and parrying attacks then using his super strength...which Quicksilver didn't show outside of striking- to knock his Daddy into the air which left him unable stop Edward from slamming him into the ground.

Unimpressive if you can prove they are even moving half as fast as QS. Bella a regular human is able to track their movements while their fighting which makes it even less impressive. His thought process or combat speed prowess are not in QS league.

Difference being that Edward is is in the same speed tier as is Fam as opposed to Pietro being on a whole 'nother level to humans- who have no super senses, an Enhanced human who is no where near Edward in speed, a God who shows impressive reaction time but falls short on overall combat speed and...fodder Ultron drones.

Again you're getting what he did in the scene with Klaw and the gun. And Cap, Hawkeye and Widow have reacted to lasers and gunfire throughout the films. Thor has reacted to lasers and energy attacks as well. QS sees people standing still almost while he's running. Edward has the same speed tier as his farm but none of them have the speed comparable to QS.

Gonna take look at my first link again, obviously I'll only be focusing on the parts which aren't speed up for the audience's benefit because I don't perceive as fast as a Vampire.

0:21-0-23- blitzes Felix and pins his arms which ain't bad start as far as starting a fight go's

1:05- 1:05- shows the aptitude to stop Felix from getting wrist control which technically sound..but he gets overpowered coz he simply isn't as strong as someone many times physcially superior to Pietro.

1:07- 1:11, repeatedly tries to get wrist control and use his shorter stature to his advantage and Pietro showed what skill again to people in his speed tier?

If his combat wasn't impressive then...Quicksilver sucks harder technically than a white belt.

Dude these are all people who aren't in QS speed tier. Him doing these things to someone slower than QS isn't impressive. It's like you're trying to say these random vampires and the cullens are equal to QS in speed when it's clear as day they aren't. it does not matter if Edward has more skill because he can't perceive QS. One speed punch from QS shattered metal completely, Edward is not tanking multiple punches like that.

When one guy can fight at super speed while other people who can do the same thing, show some aptitude skill wise, read their mind to know what they're going to do next...what does it matter if the other guy who is faster only to humans and fodder most of the time and shows no skill what so ever, as well as the physical strength to overpower him...it matters...how?

For the underlined part please reread my post about the gun incident with Klaw. As for the rest how useful is his TP going to be if he can't even keep up with QS thoughts? Againt Edwards skill advantage is only relevant if he can perceive and hit QS which there aren't any feats to suggest he can. He has the physical strength to overpower him but again he has to touch him lol. And you keep saying the same thing like their speed is comparable and it isn't its not even close.

Also you're forgetting that they start a fair distance apart and only one of them has telepathy plus super senses.

With his TP how can he keep up with QS speed of thought? What has Edward done to put his speed of thought close to QS's?

Do you realize that there are a fair amount of people who think before they fight? What move they're about to perform...Ed hears Pietro's thoughts and knows what to do, c'mon and the book gives us the context we need: Edward was reading his Daddy's mind, Jame's mind and others during their fights.

Again Edward doesn't have the speed to keep up with QS thought process. By time he even gets a chance to even try to process what he's hearing QS is already on him. His super senses are super enough to track QS. You keep on bring up him having super speed and super senses automatically means he can perceive QS and keep up with him when in reality hasn't done anything to suggest he can.

R-r really?

Yes really. Reading someone's mind is useless if your brain isn't fast enough to keep up with the information. His thought process is leagues below QS.

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver wins in a curbstomp

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're both blurs...but we just know quicksilver is faster because of the comics, but their movements in the movies looks the same. Also the robots were fodder an were dieing to arrows from Hawkeye. I think Edward can take this, not easily but he has the strength, speed and durability to do so.

The Hate for Twilight is beyond me smh, They never get fair shakes on the vine in battles

QS movements are faster than Edwards seeing how he casually saw people as if they were standing still and took apart a gun in under a second, it has nothing to do with the comics. You seem to be forgetting Hawkeye's arrows were one-shorting bunkers and even sent Loki flying pretty far. What durability feats does he have to suggest he could take multiple punches that shatter metal?

There's no hate for twilight people just only seen AoU about one time and didn't pay attention to key things certain characters did. People don't understand how fast you and you train of thought has to be for you to take someone's gun, take out the magazine, unload the magazine, stack the bullets neatly in order, put the magazine back in the gun and go back to your starting position in under a second. That's one of the most impressive speed feats in live action.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edward Cullen. He can actually compete with Pietro when it comes to speed and reaction time also combat wise I think he may have the considerable edge to win in that category as well. Also Edward outclasses Quicksilver when it comes to sheer physical strength and he`s far more versatile.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edward Cullen. He can actually compete with Pietro when it comes to speed and reaction time also combat wise I think he may have the considerable edge to win in that category as well. Also Edward outclasses Quicksilver when it comes to sheer physical strength and he`s far more versatile.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What comparable speed, reaction time and combat speed does he have?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: what has Edward done to imply he can react to Quicksilver?

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@uugieboogie: ...Don't even know where to begin.

Probably because you know you're wrong... Your whole argument is based on them being comparable to QS without showing anything that even compares to what he's done. You assume Edwards tp will automatically mean he can keep up with QS thoughts which aren't true.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UNCANNY_CABLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hocko1999_virus: idk if hell be able to process it fast enough, i personally dont but :/

Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not about to watch 9 hours of sparkling vampires either for 2 minutes of feats

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver can evacuate the train and clear the path while the train is moving at high speed, I don't see Edward have any feats comparable to that.

ScotticusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to say Quicksilver, but Edward was considerably fast, not to mention super strong and durable. Pietro could outpace him, but Edward would only need one hit, whereas Pietro would be hard pressed to actually rip Edward apart.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm actually going back and forth on this one. Quicksilver most definitely has the speed advantage but Edward is stronger and more durable. The question is, of Quicksilver's speed can overcome the other deficiencies. I'm just not sure on this one.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hocko1999_VIRUS

Bump

DannyDared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving this to Quicksilver for now. He can bust robots with his punches. If this was Fox's Quicksilver oh boy what a stomp

What's Cullens best speed feat?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/75188/2351323-thunderbolts_143___quicksilver1.jpg

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

edward only needs one hit

Widowblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cullen is immortal so unless QS kills him via the way to kill a vampyre QS loses.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver obviously.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edward wins. He can perceive and react to QS and once he tags him it's over. Twilight vamps are crazy fast

Avatar image for themadtitan0331
themadtitan0331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Isn't quicksilver's thoughts faster than he can move? So how can one perceive and interpret thoughts on that speed level.. I feel like if I was to compare it something it would be like watching a video on super fast-forward and just hearing jargon.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

QS

Avatar image for themadtitan0331
themadtitan0331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@widowblue: Quicksilver was strong enough to bust Ultron bots with simple punches.. Edward would keep dying which would mean Quicksilver would just keep doing different things.. I'm sure he would eventually try dismembering him.. Not sure about the fire part though.. lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edward for the majority. 6/10. Has the advantage in strength, durability, healing factor and skill. Also has the speed, combat speed and reaction to take QS. Afterall Captain America did.