MCU prime Surtur and Hela vs CW Supergirl

• 186 results
el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@destinyman75: finally someone who gets it, d dude think kara will beat hela and surtur together

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun: i didn't say she beats entire mcu or has universe lvl dur ( i said she has reality warping resistance ). She has not planet lvl freeze breath lool i said she has planet lvl strenght combined with rushing like Reign. So u tries to modify my statements to make look i am stupid fool. Yeah this is best reason to end this stupid debating. Have a nice day

from_beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By from_beyond

@el-kun said:

@sexybayonetta22: alright den since am d stupid one I conceded Kara beats d entire MCU with one hand

With her FTL combat speed

Universal durability

And planetary freez breath

Am done with u, seeing as kara can beat anyone its all good

Why are you typing in short hand and replacing words like "then" with "den"? It's not a good way to write.

On topic, Hela solos.

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By el-kun

@sexybayonetta22: its still d same thing ,

How can u think she has planetary level strength, its hilarious, den even if lowballing she wouldn't Hav to struggle with anything, den going by ur scaling every kryptonian is planetary

I want u to d me a solid

Plss list kara single best strength feat, durability feat , and freez breath

goodincarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun: i said i am done with u. I list best strenght feats on other threads but u must just look for it. Have a nice day

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@from_beyond: hela gets one shoted but surtur solos definitely

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By destinyman75

@el-kun: I know lol team definitely wins CW is way overrated

I believe Kara can give Hela a figjt but nothing beyond that

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun: I know lol team definitely wins CW is way overrated

I believe Kara can give Hela a figjt but nothing beyond that

Ok fine let say She will be jobbing and goes down to Surtur barely but she definitely murderstomps Hela not even funny. Jesssus

from_beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By from_beyond

@sexybayonetta22 said:

lol at Hela getting one shotted. Kara couldn't even beat banshee and livewire. Thor would murderstomp her, let alone Hela.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22 said:

lol at Hela getting one shotted. Kara couldn't even beat banshee and livewire and needed Barry's help. Thor would murder stomp Kara, let alone Hela.

That was S1 Supergirl. Far inferior than S3 and S4 ( including all massive crossovers ). Thor in first movie also wasn't impressive. Hela breaking mjolnir is high end but inquantifable feat. But same as weakened can break nth metal which has better feats than Uru. Even if we wanna say Hela is magical, Kara tanked more powerful magical energy attacks from Reign or Red Daughter. Livewire by feats is more powerful than Thor but u can disagree and that fine

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: I was going to talk about the actual match that you referenced then I saw your comment and my ja dropped....Livewire more powerful then Thor....???? LMAO...waaat planet?? What?? No way to that. Might as well say Aquaman beat the avengers solo

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: I mean like , cw kara is way overrated, maybe dey think she is a street leveler ,and surtur will beat both kara and hela and someone thought it was a good idea to add both in d same thing , and some are saying kara stomps surtur ,I mean its ridiculous

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: u can imagine right ,live wire more powerful Dan Thor, its hilarious, iron man will mop d floor with her

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun: Girl with some electrical Power vs the God of Thunder yeah lol

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl, too fast and strong. And she can just freeze breath surtur.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun: ru fucking trolling ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: not saying she would beat him, but she definitely carries greater power and versatility. God of thunder is a just a stupid title gave by vikings. Woow livewire is much faster, much more skilled with electricity usage, can suck entire power from city for 8 hours, more hax, can on her own back to the ship which moves ftl, take down metaphysical kryptinian demon + stalematez Reign magic heatvision. Wanna me debate more ?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: Lol It's not just a title it's what he is. Thor is much more potent with Lightning...asnfoenthe rest other then she's faster that's about it...He's got her on everything else by a fair margin

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthew660: ha that's a nice Joke her little Frost breath vs a huge demon of flame, yeah she wouldn't get his feet covered in frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: pfffff god is JUST A TITLE ! Feats counts more. Woow it's funny really that Kara fought against kryptonian demoness which has 4 planetary feats and 1 planet lvl statement.

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: yea it seems dats d new win for kara ,she just freezes surtur ,

U know d same freez breath doesn't even Hav feats on the level of casket and yet hamdiell survive it and surtur is 5000x time in everything but yet kara freez breath will do it

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun: ahhh so it is obvious why u put such pathethic counter arguments

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: Hav u ever seen me argue like dis before ,I use actual feats nd logic ,but I stopped dat with u cause I noticed nothing I say can change ur mind ,ur believe cw to be unbeatable so I just troll. Imagine saying livewire>Thor ,its hilarious common dude

Spectator01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She wont be freezing surtur in his giant form, she simply cant apply her breath to a big enough area to chill him enough and if she flies circles doing it, she wont be applying cold long enough to one particular spot to freeze him solid. He is a Fire Demon, his body is constantly generating intense heat and flame, that will offset the cold if she doesnt focus. If she stands still to focus on one spot, she cops a blade or 2 from Hela and/or gets cleaved by a giant Twilight. Its 2v1, easier for them to keep her off balance and on the back foot.

Even if she does have a level of magic resistance, it'll likely fail sooner or later, as Hela grows steadily more powerful due to her ties to Asgard.

If the round was limited by time, best Kara can achieve is likely a stalemate, but if there is no limit on time, the longer it lasts the worse it gets for her and sooner or later the team win: thats why this is a mismatch because her feats are irrelevant- Hela is like Ghost Rider in this scenario and any Kara (CW or comics) cant beat GR because she cant truly hurt him or keep him down, however the reverse may not be true.

Without destroying Asgard, Kara cannot truly beat either (maybe incapacitate surtur if she can remove his crown?) and she lacks the knowledge and insight to do that.

Its not a dig at Kara (if anything I probably need to check out last half Supergirl season 3 and season 4 cos it sounds like she gets a big boost along the way) but its just logic based on the scenario (or lack thereof).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She wont be freezing surtur in his giant form, she simply cant apply her breath to a big enough area to chill him enough and if she flies circles doing it, she wont be applying cold long enough to one particular spot to freeze him solid. He is a Fire Demon, his body is constantly generating intense heat and flame, that will offset the cold if she doesnt focus. If she stands still to focus on one spot, she cops a blade or 2 from Hela and/or gets cleaved by a giant Twilight. Its 2v1, easier for them to keep her off balance and on the back foot.

Even if she does have a level of magic resistance, it'll likely fail sooner or later, as Hela grows steadily more powerful due to her ties to Asgard.

If the round was limited by time, best Kara can achieve is likely a stalemate, but if there is no limit on time, the longer it lasts the worse it gets for her and sooner or later the team win: thats why this is a mismatch because her feats are irrelevant- Hela is like Ghost Rider in this scenario and any Kara (CW or comics) cant beat GR because she cant truly hurt him or keep him down, however the reverse may not be true.

Without destroying Asgard, Kara cannot truly beat either (maybe incapacitate surtur if she can remove his crown?) and she lacks the knowledge and insight to do that.

Its not a dig at Kara (if anything I probably need to check out last half Supergirl season 3 and season 4 cos it sounds like she gets a big boost along the way) but its just logic based on the scenario (or lack thereof).

Kara firstly fought much more powerful beings than Hela not mentioning they were magical. Kara has reality warping, magic thunder resistant or matter manipulation resistance. And tell me how fast is she growing more powerful ? How fast ? Best Hela feat is rock sper shoting at nigh featless in durability Surtur. She can freeze such large area like casually restrained speeded train. Fire demon statement means nothing because of lack feats. MCU Surtur fans give him even non existing powers. Reign >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hela on Asgard. Hela was seriously weak compared to CW heavy hitters. Kara traits very high tech ( Cadmus alien tech ) as joke. So don't even hesitate to say Hela blade will pierce her. And btw how do u know her powers are magic huuh ? Piercing Thor isn't impressive. His piercing and blunt force durability is a garbage and has proven this many times like Loki daggers or does anything to hide from normal earthly bullets. Hela can be hurt dummy. Normal sword can pierce her. Gungnir is energy and ranged weapon. No to direct fight and Thor cannot even master it's power.

Spectator01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Spectator01

@sexybayonetta22: swords pierced her but they did nothing- no pain or injury (shes clearly not affected by physical damage) and Thor's most powerful lightning did nothing either, knocked her over,maybe?

All Kara brings to this fight is a Kryptonian powerset (which is mostly just physical) and some magic resistance; but her powers are capped by time and yellow sun exposure, while Hela's grow seemingly constantly (probably why Odin had to banish her). That means unless Kara destroys Asgard, Hela inevitably becomes more amd more powerful, to the point Kara's resistance fails. (Consider when Supes and Darkseid hit each other nothing happens for like the first 30 hits and then their resistance begins to fail (even though they are regarded as being "invulnerable") and they start to appear physically damaged)

And the reason I say the blades are magic is because she doesnt carry them like normal physical blades (no scabbards either), she seems to pull them from thin air (like magic you might say), can throw multiple at a time, the blades themselves can be made bigger and she seems to have a degree of psionic control over them (perhaps explains the uncanny accuracy). They arent some prison shiv she pulls out of the back of her pants (lol) they are a magical construct or a type of spell, maybe. She clearly is a powerful magic user as she broke Mjolnir like 30 secs after her banishment failed before she had time to gain much power (and did it one handed, so cool)

Look at it from the movie pespective- Odin was obviously concerned enough to banish her and he is a literal Skyfather level being, which is leagues above Kara.

(If you start saying Kara can take Sky Father level beings I think we just need to agree to disagree, heh)

Like I said, logic renders Karas feats irrelevant in this fight- Kara cant beat Hela without destroying Asgard, it doesnt matter how hard she can hit her or how fast she can fly.

Only 2 possible outcomes are likely: stalemate or team wins (sooner or later).

goodincarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sheraty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By sheraty

Exodus episode S2. Ship was preparing to enter speed as Schott's computer calculated in 20 seconds it will enter speed capable to moving ship to 2nd end of universe. 20 seconds passed and Kara still was struggling https://filezilla.software/https://www.ucbrowser.pro/https://downloader.vip/rufus/ to stop it overpowering this ship ( even super engines has shown to be working at full power ). She is very powerful. It cannot be outlier if she can rush through 30 th century futuristic ship as through paper or could drill through earth ( but J'onn prefered to phase with her ), is stronger than Superman who already drilled AMAZO 1 km below Central City.

Avatar image for melkorisbeatmod
melkorisbeatmod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: swords pierced her but they did nothing- no pain or injury (shes clearly not affected by physical damage) and Thor's most powerful lightning did nothing either, knocked her over,maybe?

And how was powerful ? Only broke terrace and made off screen some other damage in 5 seconds

All Kara brings to this fight is a Kryptonian powerset (which is mostly just physical) and some magic resistance according; but her powers are capped by time and yellow sun exposure, while Hela's grow seemingly constantly (probably why Odin had to banish her).

Ok J'onn said kryptonians are limitless and even kryptonian witches said they are limitless on the planet so what ?

That means unless Kara destroys Asgard, Hela inevitably becomes more amd more powerful, to the point Kara's resistance fails.

That is NO LIMT FALLACY.

(Consider when Supes and Darkseid hit each other nothing happens for like the first 30 hits and then their resistance begins to fail (even though they are regarded as being "invulnerable") and they start to appear physically damaged)

Why do u mix it with comics now ?

And the reason I say the blades are magic is because she doesnt carry them like normal physical blades (no scabbards either), she seems to pull them from thin air (like magic you might say), can throw multiple at a time, the blades themselves can be made bigger and she seems to have a degree of psionic control over them (perhaps explains the uncanny accuracy). They arent some prison shiv she pulls out of the back of her pants (lol) they are a magical construct or a type of spell, maybe.

Ok same as Reign powerset comes from Dark Valley dimension and even Supergirl has magical access to this dimension. Reign as 2 alter ego being where one person is trapped in dimension and second on the normal world. Also Reign can cast spell on the moon or break world with brute strenght.

Look at it from the movie pespective- Odin was obviously concerned enough to banish her and he is a literal Skyfather level being,

U know what even skyfather means ? Skyfather are galaxy lvl beings and Odin wasn't even city lvl like Hela.

which is leagues above Kara.

Way far below. I can also say she fought hell lord ( anti Rao ) so what ?

(If you start saying Kara can take Sky Father level beings I think we just need to agree to disagree, heh)

no comment. You sounds like nucleon

Like I said, logic renders Karas feats irrelevant in this fight- Kara cant beat Hela without destroying Asgard, it doesnt matter how hard she can hit her or how fast she can fly.

That is no limit fallacy. Hela got one shoted by sword b4 even preparing to destroy and then Surtur one shoted himself during the process

Only 2 possible outcomes are likely: stalemate or team wins (inevitably)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b49b371a93
deactivated-5d0b49b371a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara stomps them both. Hela dies quickly. Surtur will hard but she has too great feats to not being tagged, will definitely trait him seriously, will freeze him simply and penetrate his body. Or just throw him to space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Now Supergirl has Red Daughter powers. So RIP Hela and Surtur

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: I think too that now this is mismatch. Red Daughters powers are insane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14: She is practically a goddess now. Now we must wait for Anti Monitor and Malefic ( I see ur Martian's fan so u must be excited ? )

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namebk: This beam created some kind of reality warping unnatural anomaly which was spreaded across the entire USA country + her heatvision is much more destructive, obliterates Lexes specific battle suit with one shot ( Natural hv from Kara is extremely powerful by feats )

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namebk: what's that beam going to do to freaking prime Surtur lol

Spectator01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Spectator01

I think its interesting that people remember one show seemingly really well but not another?

Like the fact that how in Thor: Ragnarok...

Surtur cannot be killed until Asgard is destroyed... (Even Odin couldn't destroy Surtur, had to de-power him by taking the Eternal Flame)

Hela cannot be killed until Asgard is destroyed... (Odin didn't want to kill her and couldn't de-power her, so banished her to Hel)

So AGAIN for anyone who has difficulty or just joining in- Kara can defeat *neither* opponent unless she destroys Asgard- she is matched against 2 enemies that can ultimately only be destroyed via plot device weaknesses and Kara doesn't get any plot benefit here (she could theoretically incapacitate Surtur by randomly removing his crown)- Kara's defeat is inevitable unless she destroys Asgard, hence it is a mismatch.

@sexybayonetta22 said: @destinyman75: pfffff god is JUST A TITLE !

@sexybayonetta22 said: @davidharewood14: She is practically a goddess now.

^^ Lol

In the first Thor, Odin strips Thor of his godhood / power with a few words and gestures (using Odin-Force / magic)- he can make and unmake gods- he is clearly a Sky Father level being.

Odin grants both Thor and Hela's power; Thor's is tied to the people, Hela's is tied to the land / world. Odin made Hela an ACTUAL Goddess of Death, she rules Hel and has dominion over the dead of Asgard, not to mention slaughtered her way across the Nine Realms.

I watched the Supergirl S3 finale; Kara couldn't even beat Reign after she was dampened by Sam drinking the water and whats more, cant fight her way out of a wet paper bag (literally just flies around throwing haymakers and then got put in a choke hold by Reign, lol), Hela is clearly (and obviously) the superior combatant in H2H, with weapons or without. She would own Kara in melee.

Btw- Hela shrugs off being stabbed by Gungnir (and the wound heals almost instantly) while Reign was clearly injured by whatever that sword was (and clearly no Kryptonian senses on display, gets easily stabbed in the back, even after Sam stops and spouts some BS). Then, after Supergirl retcon's the episode, Reign then gets beaten by Sam (another person with almost ZERO fighting ability) and by getting pinned down and forced to drink magic water.

Heat vision against Surtur? The Supergirl fanboyism is strong in this thread. Lol, he's an Elemental Fire Demon- he generates and manipulates fire and heat- so chances are he's going down to heat vision even less than he is to cold breath.

Once I watch the season 4 finale and see what all this Red Daughter business is about, I will post again, but at this stage I'm thinking unless this Red Daughter is some kind of cosmic / magic-being, Kara's battle against her or whatever power she gets is, again, irrelevant (see too many posts above *sigh*)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectator01:Seriously i would do a CaV with u CW Supergirl vs MCU Hela.

1. No. It was said Hela is stronger if she resides more on Asgard. U annoying Helatards will wank her giving unexisting powers such as immortality bound to magic place. Her power is growing on Asgard, what doesn't give her immortality. Pathethic logic.

2. Absolute zero freeze breath will definitely harm and weaken Surtur. He is definitely hot enough to melt entire castle and break through but absolute zero is temperature theoretically unreachable by humans. Absolute zero is lower than temp. ( cosmic radiation ) in space. It practically destroys molecular structures, chemical bounds ( can casually freeze Exodus ship metals )

3. Gungnir is offensive weapon to shot beams, no to pierce and Thor didn't look like he can master it's power like Loki or Odin. " And Reign got stabbed by Juru Sword" yep same Reign who unsold M'yrnn molecular lvl planetary shapeshfting powers. Powers of magic from martian god H'ronmeer ( same power which can teleport objects/user, stop time, torture mentally high tier telepaths, atomise white martians, turn matter into energy (absorbing it), bust planet, contain pocket realm of souls/get access to dead souls of martians ). Ok Let say Surtur is planet buster: Reign has infinite strenght and Kara can even overpower her in some opportunities + stopping exodus should be by calculation star or solar system lvl feat. Even u still wanna wank Hela to have super immortality ( which doesn't exist ) Kara has powers of Harun-El which simply would repel immortality ( as power of life of Yuda Kal )

4. U know Supergirl has such great feats strenghtwise she could just throw Asgard to Black Hole and they are done. Wanna still argue ?

5. "But she can harm Thor who can 'tank' Neutron Star" and Kara can break Nth metal which has greater feats than Uru in durability and haxes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b49b371a93
deactivated-5d0b49b371a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So battle between one of most underrated live action kryptonians vs 2 most overwanked by their fanboys live action norse deities. Supergirl easily wins

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namebk: what's that beam going to do to freaking prime Surtur lol

Any feats to say he wouldn't be obligated by this beams?

No Caption Provided

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255: That beam Thor could do don't.do any damage that I see just wide in scope. Nothing Surtur can't handle

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255: That beam Thor could do don't.do any damage that I see just wide in scope. Nothing Surtur can't handle

So he is featless to survive it!

Good to know.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By destinyman75
Spectator01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22:

Its not unexisting, their immortality is fact and mentioned in the movie; but like a lot beings, there is still conditions- namely Asgard- Surtur literally says I cannot be destroyed until Ragnarok comes to Asgard. Hela is functionally immortal while Asgard (geographically) still exists hence is only destroyed because IT is destroyed (in the movie Surturs blade doesnt actually strike Hela, just near her).

Freeze breath would be one of Kara's best weapons, no arguments here (Surtur is vulnerable to *extreme* cold in the comics)- but I'm just saying it wouldn't be enough- she could freeze parts of him, maybe even immobilize him but he would rapidly thaw out, so it the advantage would be limited.

Gungir is a spear (it has a bladed tip), thus it can be (and is) used to stab / pierce. Odin shoots beams from it- kinda like the Destoyer Armour beams- I think that is him channeling Odinforce through it. I agree, Thor doesnt seem to be able to utilize it beyond being a spear- but my point is, it is still a powerful magic weapon in its own right- even without using Odinforce. And it still doesnt do much to Hela whereas the Juru(?) blade staggered Reign and seemed to cause a (more) lasting injury to her. While its hard to compare across different shows, I'm assuming they would likely both be considered powerful weapons within their own universes- and Hela took hers far better than Reign did (tbh that scene was so poorly written, she got back-stabbed like a noob).

Kara may be able to throw all of Asgard into a black hole- but would she actually? She essentially rules out killing Reign but you reckon she'd throw a whole planet (including innocent civilians) into a black hole? Yeah, I dont think so either- completely out of character and OP never put any scenario or conditions in place such as knowledge of their weaknesses or Kara being bloodlusted. So we can rule out that possibility.

You dont seem to get it- if Kara cant put Hela down so she stays down, then she cant win. Hence only possibilities are stalemate (Kara flying round at lightspeed trying not to get tagged) or the team winning (Kara succumbs after a long fight that she could never realistically win).

Dont sook up, I didnt make this post- its a mismatch and needs more details (scenarios or conditions or something) but people are either ignorant of that or choosing to ignore it. I havn't lowballed Kara- I realise she is extremely powerful but I can also understand that unless she is willing to commit genocide and destroy Asgard, so just cant win. People just cant seem to accept that it is the only logical outcome based on a shitty match up that.

This thread shouldn't exist and needs to be locked.

Spectator01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ps- watched S4 21 & 22- wow, what a yawn fest, at least Arrow bothers to TRY to be creative with the choreography of their fights.

People on this thread have overhyped Red Daughter so much, she is basically just a clone. Yeah she has some purple energy power (I'm assuming its black kryptonite related?) but what else? Lex owned her with his kryptonite gun in what could be as little as 2 hits.

And when Kara used the purple heat vision it didnt even seem to injure Luthor much, he got up and flew away before getting tagged again (after choosing to not wear his battle armour when fighting Kara, wtf? The writing is seriously just so bad.)