• 140 results
#51 Edited by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: tru I do understand ur point every hero has a low showing ,wat am saying is most of kara feat are done because d plot demanded it

One moment she can go around d world in a seconds yet she can't catch Manchester from escaping at close distance its not low showing its d inconsistencies in power scale , am not low balling her it's just cw hero's are literally a walking plot devices, if d plot demands it Kara or Barry could beat d entire avengers roster,I dont know if u get my point

#52 Posted by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: lol stop jooking plss, are u serious ,d neutron star at d forge was 500m ,dat thing was probably 20km above ,if u wanna troll atleast Hav d decency to do it right ,clearly I can see ur a Supergirl fan so Dere is no point in dis, u probably think Supergirl can beat just about any body

Avatar image for sexybayonetta22
#53 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun: to me consistently Kara is above Thor and Hela to me. Nearly every episode she shows great strenght feats and other one.

Woow idk why people are hyping SV Superman who at best threwn planet and in s11 comic books he didn't repeat that feats. Ok let lowball anybody. Thor can be killed by ice or volleyball and Kara by nuke ( as she by multibuilding lvl bomb )

#54 Posted by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: u really wanna go to sv Superman who was way faster Dan kara , way stronger he is at least 5x better Dan kara in everything

#55 Posted by Eobard21 (6073 posts) - - Show Bio

Smallville Superman is on a whole another level compared to any live action superheroes currently

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#56 Posted by panda_emperorix (3823 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur stomps

Hela stomps

#57 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun said:

@sexybayonetta22: u really wanna go to sv Superman who was way faster Dan kara , way stronger he is at least 5x better Dan kara in everything

U still didn't understand what i mean but ok. Forget about it

#59 Posted by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: I do understand wat ur saying , wat am saying is dat Clark was never beaten by anybody way lower Dan him in d whole series,he was only defeated by tow thing kryptonite and magic ,he never jobbed or struggled to lift anything , d only reason why he never did anything close to lifting a planet was because Dere was never a need for it

#60 Posted by Supermanthor (20005 posts) - - Show Bio

duo

#61 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun: In beginnings Kata also wasn't beaten by sb. She was beaten when she had confrontet Vartox or Kryptonians

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#62 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11846 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by RBT (28500 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun:

tru I do understand ur point every hero has a low showing ,wat am saying is most of kara feat are done because d plot demanded it

I mean, can't we say the same thing about any other character? That Thor only survived the star beam because the plot demanded it?

One moment she can go around d world in a seconds yet she can't catch Manchester from escaping at close distance its not low showing its d inconsistencies in power scale , am not low balling her it's just cw hero's are literally a walking plot devices, if d plot demands it Kara or Barry could beat d entire avengers roster,I dont know if u get my point

I get what you're saying but I don't necessarily agree with it. Yes, the plot restricts her powers sometimes, but that's the exact definition of PIS. Think of this way, if you ask any of the writers if Kara can lift a million ton, or can keep up with Barry or can knock out other Kryptonians, they are gonna say yes. Because that's what her intended power level is. Ask them if she is so slow she can't even catch a human trying to jump into a teleporter, what do you think they'd say? PIS is PIS. Its gonna happen. The best thing to do is to ignore it.

Though I definitely get your point that CW high tiers are more prone to PIS than MCU or DCEU high tiers. Some of that has to do with the simple fact that CW characters have a lot more screen time and hence a lot more fight scenes. And not everything is going to be on the same level. Or that the budget is extremely limited. They simply can't show people being punched throughout the city every episode. Or explosions the size of a country. But it also has to do with the fact that CW writers keep going back on their own words. Take the weight of key of the Fortress for example. In S1 it was mentioned to be a million ton and in S4 it was said to weight just 5k tons. They occasionally mess up. More than MCU/DCEU writers do. So, I get what you're saying.

#64 Posted by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: yea i guess ur right .but Thor was nearly dead ,so atleast we know his limit, it's why I liked SV Superman, he never struggled with anything , d only time he lost battle was if his opponent was plainly stronger Dan him or his weakness kryptonite or magic ,dats consistency

Personally I do feel kara would beat Thor without SB, but with it I dont think so

#65 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#66 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump again. Kara one shots Hela and freezes Surtur easily. He cannot beat current Kara. Just too powerful

#67 Posted by Lan_Fan (14722 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl would win.

Surtur has 0 durability feats, therefore Kara would one-shot his face. Hela is a non-factor, tbh.

#68 Posted by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: and wat has kara done dat makes her so powerful, her best feats comes from season 3 ,all she did dis season was job and job, and plss don't even call red daughter attack dar turned day to night,

Surtur did d same thing too when he came out of Asgard, in less Dan a minutes every where was dark

She is still not beating either ,maybe she beats hela but I highly doubt it, but no chance in hell she beats surtur

#69 Posted by TheVVitchKing (622 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur one shots both easily

#70 Posted by JDogg (942 posts) - - Show Bio

Wth is Surtur going to do? He suicides and Kara survives it. She took a blast that was going to wipe out the mid west and was only briefly KOed and got up seconds later lol. Surtur can't kill her and the only thing is suicide would do is at best KO for second or two.

Kara wins this easily.

#71 Posted by Spectator01 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

People seem to be low-balling Hela; either through strength or magic, she broke Mjolnir with one hand and defeated the whole Asgardian army in moments. She appears to be impervious to physical harm and can likely wield magic, was seemingly so powerful Odin needed to banish her. She is also likely to be a better fighter than Kara.

On Asgard, Surtur and Hela have access to more power & resources which should give them the win comfortably. And if Asgard remains intact, Hela would seem to be unstoppable.

Otherwise, Kara has a stronger & better powerset than either 1v1 but the team is probably gonna cause issues (and regardless of where they fight); Hela's blades are magical constructs and Surtur's blade (assuming its Twilight) is likely to be magically enchanted... I havnt seen all of Supergirl but unless she has gained magic resistance, the team should win here.

Thanks for reading!

#72 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

People seem to be low-balling Hela; either through strength or magic, she broke Mjolnir with one hand and defeated the whole Asgardian army in moments. She appears to be impervious to physical harm and can likely wield magic, was seemingly so powerful Odin needed to banish her. She is also likely to be a better fighter than Kara.

On Asgard, Surtur and Hela have access to more power & resources which should give them the win comfortably. And if Asgard remains intact, Hela would seem to be unstoppable.

Otherwise, Kara has a stronger & better powerset than either 1v1 but the team is probably gonna cause issues (and regardless of where they fight); Hela's blades are magical constructs and Surtur's blade (assuming its Twilight) is likely to be magically enchanted... I havnt seen all of Supergirl but unless she has gained magic resistance, the team should win here.

Thanks for reading!

She has plenty magic, matter manipulation and reality warping feats

#73 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun said:

@sexybayonetta22: and wat has kara done dat makes her so powerful, her best feats comes from season 3 ,all she did dis season was job and job, and plss don't even call red daughter attack dar turned day to night,

S4 beggining: freezing train to stop ( actually when Russian Kara was creating landslide creating Earthquake ). Super speed, thunderclap she did again + she has done this accidentally in young age. Freezing space ship materials, freezing massive tsunami with Alura, breaking Nth metal, reaching quickly this satelite. Made with Flash Earth stop spinning.

Surtur did d same thing too when he came out of Asgard, in less Dan a minutes every where was dark

Surtur emerged like mini volcanoc eruption, dust was spreaded to atmosphere and even entire wasn't even covered. It was still light around him. Sorry, but nice attempt. Red Daughter directly has shoted this blast toward Supergirl, it got contained inside her chest and reality warping blast has been released creating this mystical phenomena. Light was completely vanished and skies weren't even covered with clouds and this phenomena appeared suddenly

She is still not beating either ,maybe she beats hela but I highly doubt it, but no chance in hell she beats surtur

Stop trolling Hela has nothing against Supergirl and Kara can simply freeze her to absolute zero and punch her. She will simply fly around him freezing him and burrowing through his flesh and penetrate his head etc.

U lack just imagination.

#74 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun: Her body was able to create some also mystical storm of purple lightinings and was in an instant ( faster than thunders ) spread over entire globe.

#75 Edited by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: am sorry since when did we use our own imagination to actual tell who wins, we go based on feats

First of all u talk of freez breath and wats dats suppose to do, Thor and regular asgardians Hav survived through d rigorous of space in a near death state , even hamdal broke out of d casket of ancient winter which has better feats Dan kara freez breath, d thing has frozen an entire village/city in seconds yet hamdal who is leagues below Thor who is leagues below hela, broke out of ,try better next time

Yet u talk about nth metal , d same metal dat was broken by having s vibrational force and d weight of d building shatter it, how is dat impressive, hela broke Thor hammer which has survived city explosions, no sold reentry and blocked fires dat can ruduce building to ashes in seconds and yet she broke it with her finger tips ,

Like I siad kara jobbed a lot dis season it got worse she struggled in strength and durability most times , d only thing she was consistent at was speed, which is d reason I said she might beat hela , coupled with her season 3 insane feats

Take away speed and she gets destroyed easily

#76 Edited by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: u Hav no proof it was d entire planet, u Hav n proof it will work on any other being except kryptonians

Let's talk about surtur he is just on a different tier from kara its not even funny , d sheer size of his sword could disintegrate kara, d dude took sky scrapper sized spears moving at mach 4 and he was laughing, no sold hela limited tk which she used earlier to bring a building sized door from a mountain, nearly knocked out d hulk just by flinging him away with 2 fingers, his swords strikes were going from multi city block to country level in seconds, in his weaker form he took multiple lighting hammer attacks which are some of Thor best attacks till date and yet u think in his prime in which he is 300x better in everything and u think kara is hurting him , not to mention he no sold d first destruction of Asgard which leveled multiple mountains

#77 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun: Gonna write later because i don't have time now. But 90% of things u said are wrong and will debunk u in 3 hours

#78 Posted by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio
#79 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun said:

@sexybayonetta22: u Hav no proof it was d entire planet,

I didn't say planet

u Hav n proof it will work on any other being except kryptonians

That is stupid assumption. Like saying Surtur sword can only blow Asgard AND ONLY ASGARD NOTHING MORE.

Let's talk about surtur he is just on a different tier from kara its not even funny

Pffff hahaha nice joke

, d sheer size of his sword could disintegrate kara,

Reign strike >>>>>> Surtur strike. Kara has natural matter manipulation resistance. Her elseworld feat to stop planet spinning she was so fast the pressure and wind resistance force were so big it by book prophecy were to desintegrate her but she normally resisted them.

d dude took sky scrapper sized spears moving at mach 4

In movie it is hard to tell were they mach 4. AND THEY ARE NOT SKYCRAPER LVL SIZED. Ur WANK IS ABSURD. Skycrapers has 200-250 meters heigh. Surtur was 300 m at beginning.

and he was laughing,

He was trying to tolerate the pain because he didn't care what is gonna happen to him

no sold hela limited tk

WTF ?!

which she used earlier to bring a building sized door from a mountain,

Building sized ?! 10 meters is not building

nearly knocked out d hulk just by flinging him away with 2 fingers,

And ?

his swords strikes were going from multi city block to country level in seconds,

Country lvl.... stop kid, just stop please.

in his weaker form he took multiple lighting hammer attacks which are some of Thor best attacks till date

Same one Iron man was no selling but agree that was impressive. But Red Daughter strikes are far above it

and yet u think in his prime in which he is 300x better in everything and u think kara is hurting him

Freeze breath ?! Which stopped train in Kasnia or casually created barrier between team and legion ship damaging purity scream, breath capable of freezing material capable of withstanding in space.

, not to mention he no sold d first destruction of Asgard which leveled multiple mountains

Surtur one shoted himself during explosion. DYING FROM EXPLOSION =/= TANKING.

The stupidest butthurt fanwanked logic. So i am bulletproof because policeman shots me into head, i die because bullet smashes my skull and brain. I am fireproof when i put my hand into fire and after 2 minutes my hand is 4th degree of burn ( or sceleton ). I am electricity proof when i touch high voltage device and i pass out without any heart pulse.

THAT IS YOUR LOGIC.

#80 Edited by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: dude wat are u saying ,

Asgard explosion had Two stages,d first one which destroyed all the land mass and d second one in which d core exploded, go check it again and u will see

First of all sky scrapper are not mountain level and Asgard castle was taller Dan most mountains and surtur busted from it , it took hela a while to get back up and by den surtur had already grew in size ,I dont need to argue with u about d speed of the spikes and d size , its been calculated and agreed by everyone here ,go check a surtur respect thread nd u see d cal

Secondly dont say things u dont know, iron man never took any of Thor lighting enhanced strike ,I suggest u go watch d movie

Asgard is said to be d size of a continent on its own ,

The casket has way better feats Dan kara frees breath and a been leagues below hela survived it and u think it will even bother hela much less surtur

Most of ur argument are not even worth countering, I think ur one of d few cw people who think kara beats surtur

Ur serious jooking if u think d door hela brought down was 10meters ,dat thing was at least 50meters

I would appreciate it next time if u refrain from using some words,I always debated with u cause I thought u were matured ,but if u going to keep calling names because I dont agree with u den I will just stop thanks

#81 Posted by BeeboHungry (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara destroys those overrated Norse gods

#82 Posted by Amonfire1776 (3133 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur and Hela destroy here...

#83 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun said:

@sexybayonetta22: dude wat are u saying ,

Asgard explosion had Two stages,d first one which destroyed all the land mass and d second one in which d core exploded, go check it again and u will see

I saw, he stabbed it into landmass and were overcharging ( visually looked like this ) and then exploded with Surtur

First of all sky scrapper are not mountain level and Asgard castle was taller Dan most mountains and surtur busted from it , it took hela a while to get back up and by den surtur had already grew in size ,I dont need to argue with u about d speed of the spikes and d size , its been calculated and agreed by everyone here ,go check a surtur respect thread nd u see d cal

Believe me still below Kara strenght and speed. Kara if was serious casually outspeeded S3 flash in straight line ( no drastic direction changes ). She still could just fly around him and freeze him. No surtur never got confronted with icy casket and there is no defined temperatire of it.

Secondly dont say things u dont know, iron man never took any of Thor lighting enhanced strike ,I suggest u go watch d movie

Actually he took

Asgard is said to be d size of a continent on its own ,

1. Continent is actually administrative definition. San Marino or Vatican city are actually independent countries but way smaller than cities

2. Asgardians have different administrative definitions of planets or countries.

Like Nidavellir rings are said to be small moon sized rings but in human definition moon has specific properties and condition to be called that and in reality there are moons ( for instance Saturn's ) below 1 km in diameter.

The casket has way better feats Dan kara frees breath and a been leagues below hela survived it and u think it will even bother hela much less surtur

And what ?

Most of ur argument are not even worth countering, I think ur one of d few cw people who think kara beats surtur

BECAUSE OF HER FEATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEATS >>> STATEMENTS. OK SURTUR IS PLANET BUSTER SO KARA IS SOLAR SYSTEM BUSTER BECAUSE SHE TANKED RORY FLAMETHROWER WHICH SAID TO BE PLANCK TEMPERATURE + BY LOGIC IF SUPERMAN CAN TANK MULTI UNIVERSAL DESTINY BOOK BEAM SHE ALSO SHOULD BE THAT STRONG AND TOUGH. Still wanna argue ?

Ur serious jooking if u think d door hela brought down was 10meters ,dat thing was at least 50meters

I am not joking

I would appreciate it next time if u refrain from using some words,I always debated with u cause I thought u were matured ,but if u going to keep calling names because I dont agree with u den I will just stop thanks

I admit she beats most of DCEU heroes or MCU heroes or A lot of CW heroes like all mid tiers or stret tiers ( except Nora Darhk )

Same as u tried to argue Hulk beats Mari Mccabe Vixen but in reality she has better feats than Hulk

Amen

#84 Posted by uugieboogie (13191 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur wins

#85 Posted by Eobard21 (6073 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmm tough one could either team winning

#86 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur wins

@eobard21 said:

Hmmmmm tough one could either team winning

Why u think so ? She can simply fly around Surtur at mach 10 speed and freeze him relentlessly or just rush through his brain and body etc.

#87 Posted by Eobard21 (6073 posts) - - Show Bio
#88 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@eobard21 said:

@sexybayonetta22: is this in character ? Or with bloodlust on ?

Ahh i see. So we take then their casual forms. So agree stalemate ( where Hela dies ) or team via Surtur but Kara will definitely go then angry when she will know Surtur cannot be traited like her daily opponets but rather like opponent on Reign or Red Daughter lvl

#89 Posted by Eobard21 (6073 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: Yeah à bloodlustéd Kara pretty much wins here

Way too fast and she can freeze Surtur

#90 Posted by MrTrey (431 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara's OP as shit, she wrecks everything in the MCU and DCEU except Dormammu.

#91 Edited by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: And how hot do u think surtur is , d fact is u dont know,

My point is surtur is way more durable Dan hela, and someone who is way lower Dan hela already took something colder,ur over estimating her freez breath ,its hasn't even freezes anyone of notable durability

I do agree Supergirl beats hela , due to d huge speed difference, but not surtur d dude was way bigger Dan most mountain which an average weigh about 300billion tons and surtur is about 6x

D sheer weight of his sword or his blows is something kara has never encountered, she will only last for a while due to her speed , but d moment she is tagged she is done

And its ridiculous surtur isn't planetary not even close as of yet and its even more worse to think kara is solar level

Currently on mobile , but I assure u one day u and I will do a cab on mari vs hulk and u will see how wrong u are

#92 Posted by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: here u go again with d plank temperature, something oliver was digging at close range and no sign of discomfort

Lol book of destiny is universal ,not multiversal,not even close

Even IG is way more powerful Dan it seeing as thanos said he can destroy to d last atom and create a new universe with new species, not even spear or book of destiny is dat close to dat power

#93 Posted by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

@eobard21: u all keep talking about freezing yet she hasn't froze anyone on Thor level yet, u all just keep overestimating it

#94 Posted by destinyman75 (14658 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahahahahahaha usual trolls I see Wither could solo both together it's a laugh fest folks team STOMPS

#95 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75: show me your version of fight. Because to me Kara rolfstomps them. If i were CW wanker i would say like Mon EL can beat base Thanos with sword or Guardian without kryptonian powers

#96 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun said:

@sexybayonetta22: here u go again with d plank temperature, something oliver was digging at close range and no sign of discomfort

And what ? Anyone can harm Thor despite this full force of neutron star feat or sokovia explosion

Lol book of destiny is universal ,not multiversal,not even close

Because it is universal. Even on screen temporary turned entire Earth-1 reality into Earth-X reality. It change entire history of the world better than Flashpoint. Practically swapped bodies of characters etc. And has written entire universes inside it.

Even IG is way more powerful Dan it seeing as thanos said he can destroy to d last atom and create a new universe with new species, not even spear or book of destiny is dat close to dat power

Pffffff 😂. Aaaa so any statement from movie and Kevin Feige is holy word of God and anything in Arrowverse is stated is a shit. That is your logic. Nope. Book can literally change history, change lives, destinies ( like life of Alex Danvers from E-1 or James Olsen from E-1 ). Eobard even admited Spear power is above Flashpoint, phenomena which has universal lvl results as even dominators wanted to destroy Flash.

And about species or sth else is exaggeration. Book or Spear > Infinity Gauntlet

I am done with u. Not gonna waste my brain cells to even CaV with u either Mari Vixev vs Hulk or Surtur vs Supergirl

#98 Posted by Spectator01 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to highlight the fact that Kara is facing powerful magical beings in this scenario. Again, I havnt seen all of the series but has Kara encountered magic? Does she have any magic resistance (as typical Kryptonians dont)?

Hela's blades can 1-shot average and even mid-tier Asgardians, like the Warriors Three. From memory she had crazy bullseye level throwing skills, dont think she ever misses a shot in the whole movie. Her blades are sharp enough to disfigure Thor with a single slice.

Again, if Asgard is intact Hela seems unstoppable, physical damage doesnt seem to phase her so I cant see Kara punching her into submission. Hela can probably teleport (she came from somewhere at the start) so Kara cannot throw her away for win via BFR.

Surtur can shoot fire (magical maybe) from Twilight and I'm sure he can put a heap out if he needed to. Especially at huge size.

If Kara cant hurt Hela however Hela can cut Kara, or use magic on her and / or Surtur can burn her, the team wins. It's kind of a mismatch.

#99 Edited by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectator01: depends what u call magic. She axtually got confronted with magic being Reign with magic heatvision, freeze breath, can drain power from ground to enhance her striking power, pestilence unnatural venom ( she normally was resisting it and instantly healed after sun light ). Surtur is magic being at best small country lvl but Reign is small planet lvl by feats. This is mismatch. Ok hela tries to slash her but same Reign tried to slice Kara with Juru sword capable to harm Reign ( planet lvl + durability ).

+ Harun-El blast tanking which is confirmed to be power of kryptonian gods proves she will be fine after their magic

#100 Posted by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: alright den since am d stupid one I conceded Kara beats d entire MCU with one hand

With her FTL combat speed

Universal durability

And planetary freez breath

Am done with u, seeing as kara can beat anyone its all good