• 140 results
Avatar image for davidharewood14
#1 Posted by DavidHarewood14 (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins ?

Avatar image for sexybayonetta22
#2 Edited by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara easy-mid difficulty. Her feats are insane. I believe Hela's sword will give her pain because they are tough and little hax but Kara has many hax resistance feats. Surtur cannot hurt her and she can drill easily through him + if she can stop MFTL speed ships and stalemate Reign so Surtur will be joke to her

#3 Posted by RBT (28500 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@sexybayonetta22: When did she stop a MFTL ship?

Exodus episode S2. Ship was preparing to enter speed as Schott's computer calculated in 20 seconds it will enter speed capable to moving ship to 2nd end of universe. 20 seconds passed and Kara still was struggling to stop it overpowering this ship ( even super engines has shown to be working at full power ). She is very powerful. It cannot be outlier if she can rush through 30 th century futuristic ship as through paper or could drill through earth ( but J'onn prefered to phase with her ), is stronger than Superman who already drilled AMAZO 1 km below Central City.

#5 Posted by RBT (28500 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: The ship never hit MFTL speed. She stopped it before it did. That was the whole point of it. They even displayed the speed of the ship on Winn's monitor. I don't remember what it was, but it was somewhere in range of Mach 4-9. The ship was humungous, and was moving extremely fast, so it's still a massive feat, likely her best strength feat to date, but it wasn't moving MFTL.

#6 Posted by Yamiyodare (1390 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur solos.

#7 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur solos

#8 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Maybe ur right but we cannot forget Winn Schott words as he said in 20 seconds it will enter MFTL speed and after 20 seconds couldn't even enter ( but entered Earthly atmosphere ).

#9 Posted by RBT (28500 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: The scene was slowed down. We can't really use it as an time elapse counter. I think Winn's statement was true. Kara just stopped the ship in 20 seconds.

#10 Posted by RBT (28500 posts) - - Show Bio

OT- Kara.

#11 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Also she has thrown Fort Rozz at speed capable of reaching centre of another star system ( in our life closest is at least 4 light years away )

#12 Posted by RBT (28500 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: Yeah. That's insane. She was pushing a million ton+ object, likely a lot heavier based on its size with enough speed that it left our solar system. That's crazy.

#13 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt:

Loading Video...

Rewatched this scene and as i see it wasn't really slowed down, because Alex could talk to her. Maybe she just overpowered this rushing ship so much those engines simply got damaged because it overhelmed them.

But i think this is still super impressive feat to stop that think + notice she can freeze the cannon which can withstand the temperature of -272 C.

#14 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@sexybayonetta22: Yeah. That's insane. She was pushing a million ton+ object, likely a lot heavier based on its size with enough speed that it left our solar system. That's crazy.

đź‘Ť

#15 Posted by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur solos, hela solos ,

DC logic always kills me

#16 Posted by Eobard21 (6073 posts) - - Show Bio

Team because of Surtur

Hela isn't soloing anything

#17 Posted by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

@eobard21: care to tell why ?

Only thing Supergirl has over hela is speed,

Kara is Thor level at best nd u saw how things went between Thor nd hela

#18 Posted by Eobard21 (6073 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun: But the problem for hela is that Kara is way too fast for her, did you see how she went around the earth multiple times in a second and was keeping up with S5 Barry ? Plus she strikes insanely hard too

I'm not saying that Kara stomps or anything like that but she's not losing to hela

Prime Surtur tho is something else and Kara doesn't stand a chance here

Avatar image for therealvalkyrie
#19 Posted by TheRealValkyrie (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela and Kara alone would be a much better fight, Kara isn’t gonna even compare to Prime Surtur.

#20 Posted by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

@eobard21: tru I agree with kara been so faster Dan hela , but she jobs a lot ,did u her fight with Lex,by all means I dont how powerful lex is but I doubt he is jonn or Clark level and he put kara down with a blow, dis kind of things just make it show kara as a plot device only as powerful as d plot determines

#21 Posted by Eobard21 (6073 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun: Lol that's the problem I have with Cw heroes..they're literally plot devices

One epi they can be as strong as their comic book counterparts then one epi after they get one shotted by some weaklings

#22 Posted by RBT (28500 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun: I mean, she was hit with kryptonite beam just a few second before that...

#23 Posted by BreakOfDawn (2326 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur solos. Hela could possibly also solo if her blades can pierce Kara.

#24 Posted by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eobard21: exactly my point really and it kinda makes it hard for argue against dem ,if plot demands it kara could beat surtur himself if u get my point?

#25 Posted by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: are u sure cause I watched it and it didn't happen , she punched lex and he went out of d exo suit den he hit her and she was down

#26 Posted by RBT (28500 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun: The Lex suit hit her with a green beam. Likely Kryptonite.

#27 Posted by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: but still , wat am saying is hela outstats kara except in speed ,but kara is so inconsistent, she could easily beat hela or lose

#28 Posted by RBT (28500 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun: She is no more inconsistent than Thor. She has 20 times as much screen time than Thor, so it's not surprising she would have more low showings, but her high showings are also more and better.

#29 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@eobard21: @rbt: @el-kun:

I wouldn't say she is inconsistent but holds back a lot. She didn't really want to fight this alien dragon + it only protected the family so Kara must have understood this. She "struggled" to lift plane with Lena and toxic leadlike substance, because thin materials of cracked plane couldn't really resist that pressure/mass so she had to decrease her flight.

Eobard: I think those "weak" guys aren't really weak but has some hax powers or super tech to overpower Kara. Cyborg Superman is powerful like White Martians. I think her durability is consistently great because only think what can make her bleeding are Reign strikes, Super kryptonian tech, kryptonite, red sun light. I think she uses as much strenght as situation is serious. Like stopping this ship of Exodus program or lifting Fortress key, Fort Rozz itself ( additionally throwing it at ftl speed ), breaking through tough layers or Stalemating dark magic kryptonian who literally with pure brute strenght slowly was breaking a planet.

+ her freeze breath is sth even greater than absolute zero if it can even destroy tech capable of resisting in space or stoping Biomax, nanotech where particles are even smaller than molecules and atoms. Or her heatvision is insanely powerful too.

But yeah they must be "nerfed" in some episodes. Ok S1 Kara wasn't really that experienced but also Kara in rescuing cannot use sub relativistic speed because she could accidentally kill sb by massive air pressure etc.

I personally believe CW writers "nerfs" her for logical reasons concluding from some real life facts.

#30 Posted by Mad_Jim (2622 posts) - - Show Bio

MCU Prime Surtur solos...

(If speed equalized..)

#31 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun: I and davidharewood14 were discussing with u but i think to me outliers are feats which only happened once in entire character carrier and cannot consistently repeat it. But i think kara has many times shown that super strenght. + S3 Kara after this humiliation in several rematches were giving Reign a lot of troubles ( planet cracker ) and could even struggle/shake/vibrate with Martian when they were frozen by Reign telekinesis capable of pulling Moon at insane speed to create eclipse in an instant.

Maybe i am exaggerating a bit but i think she isn't really that "inconsistent".

#32 Posted by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: u think kara high end showing are better Dan Thor ,by high showing nothing kara has done is greater Dan Thor taking d full force of a star , or pulling d rings wich weigh billions of tons by high showing

#33 Edited by Matthew660 (1676 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate, some people could argue Kara could just punch him, but people seem to forget that surtur in a WEAKER form, no sold like 10 mjolnir hits before getting his crown knocked off. Mjolnir>Kara’s punches. And it took probably the hulk’s strongest punch in any of his appearances just to move him. Another argument some people would bring up is throwing surtur into space.

1. Surtur was literally dwarfing mountains, which alone weigh billions of tons.

2. He wouldn’t just let supergirl pick him up.

3. Supergirl’s lifting feats are incredibly inconsistent.

#34 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun said:

@rbt: u think kara high end showing are better Dan Thor ,by high showing nothing kara has done is greater Dan Thor taking d full force of a star , or pulling d rings wich weigh billions of tons by high showing

To me tanking continent lvl explosion without any bruises or bleeding is far above what Thor did in Nidavellir

+ Kara overpower this Exodus ship what requires much more than bilions ton of force, stalemating serious Reign and throwing Fort Rozz at ftl speed is much greater feat.

#35 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate, some people could argue Kara could just punch him, but people seem to forget that surtur in a WEAKER form, no sold like 10 mjolnir hits before getting his crown knocked off. Mjolnir>Kara’s punches.

Mjolnir isn't that powerful every time. Iron Man can normally undameged tank mjolnir throw

And it took probably the hulk’s strongest punch in any of his appearances just to move him. Another argument some people would bring up is throwing surtur into space.

Kara easily lifted Fort Rozz, flew at mach 10+ speed and threw Fort Rozz at ftl speed

1. Surtur was literally dwarfing mountains, which alone weigh billions of tons.

Kara like Superman can drill through tough layers and durable one like Kryptonian material statues

2. He wouldn’t just let supergirl pick him up.

And Kara is too fast + her freeze breath is very powerful even greater than absolute zero

3. Supergirl’s lifting feats are incredibly inconsistent.

It isn't. She cannot overuse it because she would do more damage to people or terrain than helping them/it.

#36 Posted by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: a single beam of a neutron start which is more powerful Dan a solar ray can evaporate an entire continent, and Thor stood Dere for about a minutes or more , dat should give u an idea

D exodus ship was at best a million tons, plus thrusters make it couple of million tons not even close

#37 Posted by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22 I do remember, its just fair to Say d only thing keeping dis match from being a mismatch is kara speed , take dar away and hela decimates her and sutur oneshots

#38 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun said:

@sexybayonetta22: a single beam of a neutron start which is more powerful Dan a solar ray can evaporate an entire continent, and Thor stood Dere for about a minutes or more , dat should give u an idea

D exodus ship was at best a million tons, plus thrusters make it couple of million tons not even close

Exodus ship was starting MTFL speed capable of moving to edge of cosmos in an instant and she overpowered it. It was literally calculated NS beam was power of 12 tsar bombs what makes it large continent lvl at best. Kara tanked greater strike.

+ if u think this is an outlier Reign strikes and stalemating her is enough like 100 exaton+ - zetta ton lvl of force ( Reign with pure brute strenght was cracking planet with craters, eruptions, tsunamis with an instant )

#39 Posted by Amonfire1776 (3133 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur solos...Hela can win as well...

#40 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun said:

@sexybayonetta22 I do remember, its just fair to Say d only thing keeping dis match from being a mismatch is kara speed , take dar away and hela decimates her and sutur oneshots

I doubt Hela can harm her with swords

#41 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur solos...Hela can win as well...

Surtur might but Hela cannot

Avatar image for davidharewood14
#42 Posted by DavidHarewood14 (1464 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12166 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur oneshots her

#44 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur oneshots her

Lool no, she survived greater strikes

#45 Edited by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: dude a singe beam was equal to 12 tsr bomb like I said ,continued exposure will wipe out d planet nd more Thor stood Dere for a minute above making it more greater dan 12 just like I said ,far exceeding anything kara has.

D ship was stated after d count down to jump at mftl ,its not like kara stopped it while in mftl mode,dats another type of strength, something I doubt kara,Thor, nd other powerhouse could do even together so kara stopping d ship while in thrusters is easily as me stopping a chair from falling ,it doesn't mean I can stop it while falling from 10 floors above

#46 Posted by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: most people forget hela swords dont just Pierce dey also pack a force too,its why whenever she hits Thor it cuts him nd sends him flying , she also has TK over her swords too, when she brought down d huge part of a mountain, she tried doing d same thing to surtur but it held nothing

I think u and most people forget we never saw hela going all out,she was toying with Thor and Valkyrie, so no reason to even go all out, and when surtur came out she was so much afraid she just went with d easiest and fastest attack she could think off

#47 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun said:

@sexybayonetta22: dude a singe beam was equal to 12 tsr bomb like I said ,continued exposure will wipe out d planet nd more Thor stood Dere for a minute above making it more greater dan 12 just like I said ,far exceeding anything kara has.

D ship was stated after d count down to jump at mftl ,its not like kara stopped it while in mftl mode,dats another type of strength, something I doubt kara,Thor, nd other powerhouse could do even together so kara stopping d ship while in thrusters is easily as me stopping a chair from falling ,it doesn't mean I can stop it while falling from 10 floors above

This is still below what Kara has done. I have noticed that this explosion shock wave even in 1 second was spreaded across to half of planet surface. Thor instantly got burned after 1 second, he has nice pain tolerance that's all. It was calculated this is power of 24 tsar bombs. But still Kara did greater. Even Jack Spheer tech couldn't pierce Kara and this tach was greater than Stark's because it's particles are even below atomic lvl. Even she tanked greater attacks like Reign attacks and her heat vision.

#48 Posted by RBT (28500 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun said:

I would rather not get into the star feat. Its extremely controversial feat and I don't really want to get sucked into that debate.

The point I was trying to make in my last post is that this claim that Kara is ridiculously inconsistent has really no basis. She has low showings, yes, but so does Thor. So does any other high tier live-action character with a decent amount of screen time. She has more low showings than someone like Thor, but that's because she has 20 times the screen time he has.

#49 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun: Kara also has threwn Fort Rozz at ftl speed which in 1.5 year reached another solar system if u think this is an outlier and engines already switched on mtfl speed. btw if u think i am exaggerating i can lowball some mcu characters like Surtur has 0 durabilty feats at his prime or this neutron star has 0 gravity, magnetic field, other properties what can be really equal to normal nuke. Those rings already had switched on mechanism functioning automatically ( by stalled by icy construction ), thor just had to break this ice by throwing Rocket's ship at 20 m/s pushing it. It isn't even close to impressive. + this Neutron Star wasn't even as large as normal, smallest Neutron stars have 20 km of diameter and this didn't have even 500 m. + if it was so hot i have no idea how groot could touch freshly forged Stormbreaker ( exatcly temp. close to this star )

#50 Edited by SexyBayonetta22 (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: that is my point. Anyone has low showings even after those multiple high ones but this isn't a reason to lowball those characters.