rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rogueshadow  Moderator

Rules:

• In character, but all believe their opponent is a murderous villain.
  • Basic knowledge.
  • Win by death or total knockout.
  • Fight in an empty New York street.
  • No webs/gear for Spidey. No suit for T'challa. For Tony, no repulsors or missiles, propulsion aided attacks or jumps are allowed, but flying out of range will count as BFR and a loss, the fight has to stay grounded for the most part.

Peter Parker:

No Caption Provided

vs

Round One: Jessica Jones

No Caption Provided

Round Two: T'challa

No Caption Provided

Round Three: Diamondback

No Caption Provided

Round Four: Luke Cage

No Caption Provided

Round Five: Mike Peterson (Pre-Deathlok cybernetics)

No Caption Provided

Round Six: Iron Man (Mk. III):

No Caption Provided

Wave One: Fully healed and rested between rounds.

Wave Two: No healing or rest between rounds.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know about Diamondback, but should stop at Luke.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't be surprised if he stops at 2 w/o gear.

Aurelion-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6 or clears

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i don't see him getting past 5.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Out of order imo, stops at 2 or barely makes it past

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By g2_

Stops at 5.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

6 or clears

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 juiceboks  Moderator
Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does he damage panther?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfd963452ade
deactivated-5cfd963452ade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T'Challa should out skill him.

ridd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should be able to clear.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at Cage

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could see arguments being made for him stopping somewhere between 4 and 6. Deathlok is that weird character who's feats in many ways seem to surpass those of Captain America, yet there are statements establishing that he is Cap's solid inferior physically.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke is above Diamondback? He would beat Luke but loses to Diamondback unless he has knowledge or punches him in the face. I can't speak for 5 or 6.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rogueshadow  Moderator
Bumpity
Bumpity
Bump
Bump

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Kidd

Stops at 4 go up for now anyway.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He isn't losing to diamondback or Luke. He is to fast and agile for them and he isn't lacking in durability feats. The netflix cast gets overrated IMO.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: you don't think Peter would hurt himself trying to knock out Luke?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd said:

No. Peter was strong enough to effortlessly stop Bucky's punch from his bionic arm. He also managed to stop a speeding van IIRC. He is already established as a beyond the super soldier tier in terms of physical strength.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@jashro44 said:
@the_kidd said:

No. Peter was strong enough to effortlessly stop Bucky's punch from his bionic arm. He also managed to stop a speeding van IIRC. He is already established as a beyond the super soldier tier in terms of physical strength.

He did, but it was actually a car, it was 3,000 lbs (1.5 tons) and travelling at 40mph. Plus he caught the Jet bridge, recently I was having a discussion in this thread and I think it's likely that thing was around 6 tons + impact force. He's about a 10 tonner, the Super-soldiers are considerably lower.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Yea that sounds right. Peter is inexperienced and holds back a lot but I don't think its gonna matter against cage or diamond back. They have no experience fighting anyone as agile and quick as Peter.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 rogueshadow  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

@rogueshadow: Yea that sounds right. Peter is inexperienced and holds back a lot but I don't think its gonna matter against cage or diamond back. They have no experience fighting anyone as agile and quick as Peter.

In fairness, though he isn't as fast as Peter, Luke isn't slow at all and he's quite skilled. I think he's probably about as strong as Peter and actually has better durability feats in my opinion, he took countless shots from Diamondback (see the OP for an example of one of his jabs). In close quarters, I think it'd be rough.

What class strength would you say T'challa - Steve - Bucky are?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

In fairness, though he isn't as fast as Peter, Luke isn't slow at all and he's quite skilled. I think he's probably about as strong as Peter and actually has better durability feats in my opinion, he took countless shots from Diamondback (see the OP for an example of one of his jabs). In close quarters, I think it'd be rough.

I can agree with that but even if Peter isn't as durable he still has durability feats. He did take a back hand from Giant Man IIRC as he was falling over. Which isn't a bad feat. But still it should be good enough to take hits from diamond back and Luke.

What class strength would you say T'challa - Steve - Bucky are?

What do you mean by strength class? Like how many tons they can lift? I want to say 2-5 tons if we are talking about a consistent basis but I don't really like relying on calcs.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 rogueshadow  Moderator

@jashro44: Yeah, I'd agree about the Super-soldiers. But wasn't it the backhand from Scott that knocked Peter out and took him out of the fight?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
deactivated-5a0c8d423f980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id say Super soilders are a solid 5-6 tons

Stops at 3

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Yeah, I'd agree about the Super-soldiers. But wasn't it the backhand from Scott that knocked Peter out and took him out of the fight?

IIRC Tony told Peter to go home after that. Peter said he was good and fine. Looking the scene up on youtube, the clip I found cuts around a bit (I think? Hard to tell) so I am not sure how long Peter was actually down for.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@jashro44 said:
@rogueshadow said:

IIRC Tony told Peter to go home after that. Peter said he was good and fine. Looking the scene up on youtube, the clip I found cuts around a bit (I think? Hard to tell) so I am not sure how long Peter was actually down for.

I've checked the fight (got it on my laptop) Scott hits him and sends him flying and it seems to knock him out for a bit because he's lay there completely motionless when Tony finds him. Then he jerks awake when Tony arrives and says he wants to keep fighting but Tony tells him he's done and he winds up lying there holding his ribs saying he's done. He probably could've fought on, but it definitely did a number on him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Yea I think that is fair.

Id say Super soilders are a solid 5-6 tons

Stops at 3

How does diamondback hit him? Additionally when diamond back fought Luke his suit was powered up prior from bullet shots. If it weren't for that diamondback probably would have been one shotted to be honest (all though I am guessing the OP intent is for diamond backs suit to be charged up)....I mean when diamond back used up all his power on cage, luke was able to KO him in two hits.

Honestly Peter can just dodge Diamond backs attacks until his suit runs out of juice and than knock him out, even if his suit is fully charged.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I think he stops at 6 or clears.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could clear.

Hate MCU fights

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 rogueshadow  Moderator
HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: never cared for em.

feel like many of them are lacking a bit in emotional punch sometimes too

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: never cared for em.

feel like many of them are lacking a bit in emotional punch sometimes too

Oh, I thought you meant in the context of the Battle Forums.

I wasn't a fan of the airport fight, it was my least favourite scene of the film.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: well also in the context of battle forums. never cared for em and still don't only check em out sometimes.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@highaccuser said:

Luke is above Diamondback? He would beat Luke but loses to Diamondback unless he has knowledge or punches him in the face. I can't speak for 5 or 6.

Well he did beat him...

Only because he figured out how his suit worked. I guess some people could do that, but Diamondback still seemed superior overall.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only because he figured out how his suit worked. I guess some people could do that, but Diamondback still seemed superior overall.

Peter is pretty intelligent despite his inexperience. He was the one who thought of a way to defeat to beat giant man. And IIRC Diamondback told Cage how his suit works so he'd probably do the same thing against Peter. All though honestly I don't think it matters. Peter can just dodge him until his suit runs out of juice and according to Tom Holland Peter in the MCU isn't going to punch people. So he might not need to know how the suit works.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 rogueshadow  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

Peter is pretty intelligent despite his inexperience. He was the one who thought of a way to defeat to beat giant man. And IIRC Diamondback told Cage how his suit works so he'd probably do the same thing against Peter. All though honestly I don't think it matters. Peter can just dodge him until his suit runs out of juice and according to Tom Holland Peter in the MCU isn't going to punch people. So he might not need to know how the suit works.

Considering how he pinned Falcon's tech in an instant, there's a solid precedent for him analysing Diamondback's Hammertech suit and working out how it works a lot quicker than Luke.

I also think it's quite likely Luke was holding something back for most of the fight. "You have to let go of the past before I really have to hurt you."

He wasn't looking to kill his brother, he just wanted to end the fight, whereas Stryker was bloodlusted with a life-long grudge, he wanted to kill Luke. It's also worth noting that when the fight was over, Luke was completely fine almost instantly.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Giant Man is fair I guess. Like I said he might figure it out, I assume Diamondback would've learned his lesson about explaining his suit after Luke but who knows. Peter can dodge him for a while because he's agile but I don't think his actual speed is that proven yet to say he'd do it forever. The trailers show him throwing people around and making them punch themselves out so his alternatives would have the same effect.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
deactivated-5a0c8d423f980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: true I hadn't considered that, I guess I was thinking of his high end feats and Luke's

zfighter18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frankly, I believe that he either gets stopped by Iron Man or he clears.

That jet bridge scene was impressive and based off of newly clarified information from my friend (an Air Force tech), that single portion of the jet bridge should be anywhere from 15-20 metric tons.

That's 33,000-44,000 pounds Spidey's holding. WITHOUT TAKING INTO ACCOUNT IMPACT FORCE.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never watched AOS. What's the round 5 guy capable of, besides jumping out that building?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 rogueshadow  Moderator

Bump.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giant Man is fair I guess. Like I said he might figure it out, I assume Diamondback would've learned his lesson about explaining his suit after Luke but who knows. Peter can dodge him for a while because he's agile but I don't think his actual speed is that proven yet to say he'd do it forever. The trailers show him throwing people around and making them punch themselves out so his alternatives would have the same effect.

I think the car gif above would not only require insane agility and balance but also a fair amount of speed. Quite frankly if Scarlet witch couldn't tag spider-man after throwing multiple cars at him I doubt Diamond back will have good results with punches. Really I would say that is a great speed feat as far as the MCU is concerned. Even if diamondback does hit spider-man he isn't one shotting him so it wont matter.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just found this video on youtube which I thought was cool.

Loading Video...

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at T'Challa or Luke