owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By owie  Moderator

Peggy Carter and Claire Temple vs Maria Hill and Misty Knight

The MCU's SHIELD agents and Defender-friends get all mixed up and fight it out!

Misty has her normal arm, and Peggy has been transported to our time from the end of her show.

Battle takes place in a populated PetSmart, with the teams starting 20' apart.

In character, win by death, KO, or incap.

ROUND 1: Unarmed.

ROUND 2: Everyone starts with a pistol.

Who wins and why?

Peggy and Claire
Peggy and Claire

vs

Maria and Misty
Maria and Misty
Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I don't remember much of anything from Maria Hill

Round 1, I think Claire could take Misty due to her training with Colleen and showings against ninjas and military mercenaries. Peggy probably takes Maria based on more showings

Round 2, maybe team 2, since Claire doesn't really use guns, but Peggy probably has the most actual showings out of anyone here, so idk

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3 geekryan  Online

Maria & Misty both rounds, but Round 1 would be a closer fight.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DSTREET45

@arcus1: Maria took on two of General Talbot's men in season 1.

TorikoWONTDie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peggy Solos. Don't underestimate her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round One: Peggy is an amazing hand to hand combatant. She has military experience and training, and is a master in espionage. These achievements can not be denied. However, Maria Hill has similar training, and arguably more advanced training as military training becomes much more advanced as years progress. Overall, I do favor Peggy's experience over Maria's more advanced training, but it's very close. As for Misty and Claire, I have to give it to the former. For the same reason as the first fight, while Claire arguably has better training, Misty has more experience as she is a cop and in a crime ridden area like Harlem, there is a plethora of dangerous situations she has had to be in. Lastly, when it comes down to Misty vs Peggy, Peggy stomps because military experience trumps police force experience every single day of the week

Round Two: Peggy is unstoppable with a pistol. Her accuracy is impeccable. Maria and Misty are also pretty good shots, but Peggy is on a different level. Claire gets shot first, just because of her inexperience with firearms, but even with a 2v1, Peggy is a beast when she's armed, so I have to give it to Peggy.

Team One Wins Both Rounds

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Misty is a weak link

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#8 owie  Moderator

Round One: Peggy is an amazing hand to hand combatant. She has military experience and training, and is a master in espionage. These achievements can not be denied. However, Maria Hill has similar training, and arguably more advanced training as military training becomes much more advanced as years progress. Overall, I do favor Peggy's experience over Maria's more advanced training, but it's very close. As for Misty and Claire, I have to give it to the former. For the same reason as the first fight, while Claire arguably has better training, Misty has more experience as she is a cop and in a crime ridden area like Harlem, there is a plethora of dangerous situations she has had to be in. Lastly, when it comes down to Misty vs Peggy, Peggy stomps because military experience trumps police force experience every single day of the week

Round Two: Peggy is unstoppable with a pistol. Her accuracy is impeccable. Maria and Misty are also pretty good shots, but Peggy is on a different level. Claire gets shot first, just because of her inexperience with firearms, but even with a 2v1, Peggy is a beast when she's armed, so I have to give it to Peggy.

I appreciate the detailed breakdown.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie said:
@gearsecond659 said:

I appreciate the detailed breakdown.

Thanks man.