Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mexcomics2078
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Supersoldiers : Captain America , WS Mode Bucky, Mirakuru Deathstroke , Black Panther ( Infinity War suit), Erik Killmonger (Panther Suit)

Netflixverse : Daredevil , Jessica Jones , Iron Fist , Luke Cage , Punisher , black Sky , Nobu , Fingers of the Hand , Poindexter , Colleen Wing , Wilson FIsk , Davos , BushMaster . Diamondback , Billy Russo , 5 Hand ninjas

Standard Gear

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

No Luke or JJ?

ProbablyASphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Standard gear means the super soldier team stomps. No one on the Netflix team is capable of even hurting Black Panther or Killmonger.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm tempted to say that T'Challa and Erik solo. They certainly duo. And the Super Soldiers stomp.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyiena: JJ and Luke are included on the defenders

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@mexcomics2078: Did you change it or do I have some kind of brain damage?

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 anthp2000  Moderator

T'Challa solos.

Erik solos.

The others are still on a different league.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How the hell T'Challa or Erik gonna solo when Killmonger almost lost to 5 Dora MIljae? No way

The super soldiers do win, but I think only BP is left standing because of his suit. Cap and Bucky can get shot or stabbed and taken out, in fact I am sure it will happen with this many armed people.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They don’t have a way to put down the Panthers.

Everyone else likely dies though.

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Alavanka

I'm tempted to say Defenders just because it's like 5 versus 20 here. With this many people, I don't see how Billy and Frank don't just camp out in a tower and snipe the supersoldiers when they're engaged with someone else. The Panthers can be taken down by RPGs and grenade launchers, which Frank and Billy Russo would likely be able to get their hands on. Danny or Davos with could also potentially knock down a Panther with the Iron Fist, so it's competitive even without Frank and Billy providing sniper fire.

If we're just talking about Defenders (so no Frank) vs MCU Supersoldiers (no Deathstroke), then supersoldiers stomp. The supersoldiers just need to pick a target each, and then pretty much everyone but Cage is outclassed. Cage ain't taking on 2 supersoldiers at once, so when one the Defenders falls Cage is in trouble. You could even add in Frank, and the supersoldiers could still take it.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panthers take this

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

soldiers stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-64a6a0f766a79
deactivated-64a6a0f766a79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke could high diff Bucky and Steve

The Iron Fists, Elektra, Diamondback, and Bushmaster take the Panthers

Rest gang up on Deathstroke

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JaylinFreeman

Netflixverse sweeps and I’d be down to CAV this if anyone is interested.

calclord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaylinfreeman: Really? You think they stomp? I'd be willing to CAV. I would need a few days to respond each time bc I have an AP gov test coming up that I need to study for, but I'd be down.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super soldiers win on account of the Wakandans' suits which when combined with the backlash effect of Cap's shield will mitigate the Netflix team's numbers advantage.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By JaylinFreeman

@calclord: EDIT: They definitely stomp IMO. Want to do a CAV with perfect teamwork, neutral setting, morals off, and standard gear (Russo and Frank also get an RPG with one rocket each)? And no problem, I can go first.

Zafros13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zafros13

Super Soldiers definitely win.

First off the Super soldier team has more military commanders which gives them a tactical advantage. Punisher is tactical but he isn’t a leader in the way Captain America is.

But also they have much more powerful members.

Though if we’re using double dose Bushmaster this becomes closer.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSs can be matched by peak humans in the MCU: Hawkeye fought decently against Black Panther. Widow almost killed WS with her pistols and using stealth. Batroc held his own against Cap. Peak Human Falcon can compete against SSs as shown in this thread.

I'd say that physically they're still too much for Peak Humans, but weapons create a level playing field. And this team has great marksmen in Billy Russo, Frank, and Poindexter.

Obviously, that wouldn't work against Panther and Killmonger, who also have Vibranium claws that could kill anyone here in a swipe. It's a hard task, but they are outnumbered:

Black Sky has the best combination of striking, strength, speed, and skill.

Cage and Bushmaster's stats are top-notch here.

Diamondback could hold his own against Cage.

Daredevil is the most skilled human in the MCU and did pretty well against superhuman Elektra.

Iron Fist at the end of S2 has full control over his chi and can even create chi "bullets". A chi punch might overload the suit.

Add 5 elite fighters(Fighters of the hand), Jessica Jones(who has similar stats to a SS), Davos, Fisk, Colleen, and 5 hand ninjas and this fight gets pretty close.

I don't know much about Deathstroke, but if he is around WS level, I'll argue that Team 1 is too outnumbered. The Wakandians are a big problem but I am not impressed enough by them.

KingLouie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Vibranium Suits win here. Take them out Netflix wins it.

RiotGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are groups of 5 on the MCU team that could probably beat the super soldier team in melee combat.

Guns/explosives change the game, but once you add the fire power of Punisher etc. To team MCU. Not to mention a huge numbers advantage.

You more than cement a win for the Defenders and company. It should a fairly easy win at that.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Edgelord91

Super soldiers stomp

calclord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phantom25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Phantom25

Super Soliders for the majority

RiotGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm curious what the case being made for team super soldier winning is?

Is just firepower? Because team MCU has as many physically super soldier tier characters as team super soldier.

One on one Luke or Danny should be able to take anyone on the opposite team. By extension so can Black Sky, Bushmaster etc.

What's keeping Goa from chi tossing team super soldier before they close the distance?

Rand has guns with what amounts to explosive rounds and is a casual bullet timer.

Like I said before teams like the Defenders and Colleen or the Fingers of the Hand could well take team super soldier by themselves.

How are the super soldiers supposed to beat not one of those groups, but both and another dozen or so people including a few more super soldier tier characters?