nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This battle pits Malekith the Accursed from Thor: The Dark World against Wonder Woman from Batman vs Superman.

Malekith has his standard gear and the Aether, and Wonder Woman is equipped with her standard gear (essentially the gear she used in the final battle against Doomsday). The fight takes place outside of New York City and they start 25 yards apart. The fight is to the death.

Who wins and why?

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Diana has what it takes to kill him while he has the Aether

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nfactor1995

The aether probably gives Malekith the win, he was supposed to be able to destroy worlds with it after all, too bad he was such a boring villain though.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With aether malakith. Without i think diana can win.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

With aether malakith. Without i think diana can win.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always been kind of hesitant to call fights involving infinity stones from the MCU. We know nothing about them except for what they can potentially do. We have see some demonstrations of pretty extreme power, but nothing near what we saw from them in flashbacks. It begs the question about how effective any one person can be with the stones. We know that Diana shouldn't be able to beat the stone...but we also do not know how much of the stones power can actually be harnessed by any given person. Being strong enough to survive it might not necessarily mean you are strong enough to harness ALL of it's power.

That being said...I have no idea how to call this fight.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pope052

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:
@uugieboogie said:

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the Aether, Malekith.

Thor needed a plot device to beat him. Diana doesn't have that here.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without those spear things Diana can't beat aether-wielding Malekith. If he didn't have the gem then she'd probably kick his arse without much trouble at all, given how unimpressive he was without it, but with the gem Malekith should be able to throw her around until she's KOed.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

malekth.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana cuts him apart

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What exactly has Malekith done with the aether that makes him so impressive? Because if it's: ''It holds enough power to destroy the universe'', then GTFO. I mean feats, what has anyone done with the Aether that makes everyone believe that the Aether is powerful at all?

Also, Diana can't city-bust like Thor so she loses automatically. jk

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malekith should definitely win. Diana didn't show me enough for me to even consider her here.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GeorgeWBush

She cut off Doomsday's arm, sent him flying with a shield hit, restrained him with her lasso, withstood his heat vision, and withstood the explosion of a power plant.

Malekith's Aether isn't as powerful as Doomsday's AOE attacks, and she wasn't harmed by them. She's faster by a noticeable degree

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Malekith.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Thor couldn't really beat him. He blocked a strike from Thor's hammer with his arms. The aethar blasts were knocking Thor around pretty easily. The aethar seemingly made Malekith EXTREMELY resistant to any type of damage. It actually didn't seem like anything in that fight hurt him at all, until the very end with those teleporting devices.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seemed while he was actually harnessing the aether he was unbeatable but he was pierced by those stakes which didn't really make sense. So maybe Diana could cut off his arms or legs

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana slice him up after a hard fight

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana stabs him in the face

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By VashtaNerada88

Malekith was extremely unimpressive....Without the aether, he got pwned by the all-mother.

With the aether he had a bit more DC but still was unimpressive. I don't understand what people mean by "unbeatable" honestly...After thor severed his arm it never grew back; the aether began forming a new limb but it was not immediately. I mean he still died with no arms, and he was pierced easy enough by some random metal rod..... not sure what he would do against Diana blitzing & decapitating him.

Loading Video...

Wonder Woman slice & dice FTW

Emperordmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nfactor1995: I have not seen Batman vs Superman so I couldn't possibly comment.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: Thor didnt severe his arm he just teleported it away and aether did create it immediately only that it didnt look like his original arms. That video just shows why malekith wins.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

With the Aether, Malekith.

Avatar image for sleeping_and_eating
sleeping_and_eating

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana kills Malekith with or without the Aether.

He did nothing really impressive with the Aether. Malekith himself can be killed. Remember, even Thor says it in the film: -The Aethercan not be destroyed but Malekith's body can. Which is how he died in the end after his body is crushed by the Dark Elf Ship.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He did nothing really impressive with the Aether. Malekith himself can be killed. Remember, even Thor says it in the film: -The Aethercan not be destroyed but Malekith's body can. Which is how he died in the end after his body is crushed by the Dark Elf Ship.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Diana decapitates him, would his head grow back, I wonder?

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BabyDarkseid

lmfao

Pimonster31415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Malekith was holding back against thor so that he had enough energy left to destroy the universe.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wonder Woman.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pimonster31415:

Really? You would think that someone who can destroy a Universe would have enough energy to fight Thor. I mean even if he doesn't destroy a couple of galaxies he still basically destroyed the universe...

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman is actually a good match for Malekith. She has the gear that would be a big problem for him. The big issue is will it be enough to cover the big power gap between them. Diana will not do anything to him physically without the sword, since he is flat out more durable than her and more powerful with the Aether, but I think WW can win this with her gear. She has the speed and sword to kill him. Not all fights are about power. Most are really about match ups that is why ABC logic is a faulty argument usually.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By deltahuman

"The Aether cannot be destroyed. But you can"

Quote from the movie. I think Diana will fare much better than Thor, she's got much better gear for killing people compared to Thor. Comparable stats, bracelet blasts powerful enough to stagger Doomsday, lasso to restrain him. Sword that can one shot Malekith. Shield to block attacks and In God mode, she fights as fast as a blur. She'll fare much better than Thor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superhero24: more durable? How?

What do you mean How? Thor hit him hard enough to send him a football field length smashing thru two concrete pillars and totaling a car. He was just fine after that attack. Then, he tanks a hit from Thor that creates a shockwave strong enough to break tens of meters of ground and break windows knocking people over in a building. He then tanks a blitz and fall onto the side of a mountain. Thor at the end of the fight hits him hard enough to smash him into the Elven ship making a huge dent into thick, extremely durable metal. He was just fine from all these attacks in one fight. Wonder Woman has never been hit with blows this powerful let alone all in one fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superhero24: lol going through a pillar and being stopped by a car is impressive now?

No Caption Provided

i'm pretty sure this is more impressive and she was propelled at supersonic speed. a shockwave directed towards the ground that broke up cobblestone, how impressive,

but eh.....no matter

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superhero24: lol going through a pillar and being stopped by a car is impressive now?

No Caption Provided

i'm pretty sure this is more impressive and she was propelled at supersonic speed. a shockwave directed towards the ground that broke up cobblestone, how impressive,

but eh.....no matter

You obviously don't know anything about what you're talking about. First, Doomsday's punch went supersonic not Diana. She would need to have broken the sound barrier and made a second mach cone. Second, she blocked this with her shield. all objects absorb energy to a certain degree. Something extremely durable and magical based is gonna do it more so most likely. She wasn't punched that far by looking at the ground as she was flying away. Finally, Cars get totaled smashing into much thinner concrete pillars going 60 - 80 mph and leave little damage on concrete pillars. The one's Malekith went thru were very thick. His punch wasn't impressive, and she didn't even feel the full force of the hit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
deactivated-5c6891767abb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly saying Malekith was a joke without Aether. With Aether he got squished by this ship. Diana wins

Sonath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana cuts this weakling to pieces

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 anthp2000  Moderator

Malekith was just so bad at using the Aether. He could warp reality and instead he threw big black energy waves. There's no justification of him taking on Diana when Thor beat him, she just cuts his arse off.