MCU Luke Cage vs. MCU Hawkeye

• 162 results
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Win by Death or KO.

Civil War Hawkeye with all gear (from Thor 1- Civil war)

Bloodlust

Battle start 150 feet away so Hawkeye has some distance advantage. (Luke cage know Hawkeye's location though so no stealth)

No Caption Provided

Luke. It took a bazooka to face and an entire building collapsing on Luke to knock him out. Don't think Clint can deal that much damage.

Luke easily

It'd take his best explosive arrows, like the one he used to damage the Helicarrier. But more than likely, Luke wins

Luke easy, he is way too durable for this fight.

And Hawkeye has'nt much ways to hurt him.

Also not even stealth, so absolutely no chance for Hawkeye.

Yep Luke takes this handily.

Luke oneshots

Hawkeye under these conditions

Hawkeye with his explosive arrow could knock Luke out. But I think that by the time he realizes he has to use that arrow, Luke will be too close to him. So Luke probably wins.

Hawkeye vie the Arrow from age of ultron which destroyed the command bunker.

Luke probably. Hawkeye could if he knew about Luke and started with his best arrows, but that's not in character for him. Bloodlust gives Hawkeye 4/10 though.

Luke Cage. Arrows wouldn't even pierce his skin.

Thanks for commenting.

Hawkeye probably.

Well since CW Arrow would win this by shooting Luke in the eye (according to CV), Hawkeye just does the same.

Hawkeye, if he can get an eye shot. If not, Cage.

#16 JediXMan  Moderator

Hawkeye.

@rbt: Don't exaggerate lol He dodged the missile and some of the building fell on him. They were pocketed in a hole from all the rubble.

Do you not remember that he was knocked out and put into a coma by a shotgun to the face?

Hawkeye.

#19 juiceboks  Moderator

If for whatever reason his more powerful explosive arrows don't work, I'm sure the electric arrows that disabled Vision should be enough.

Well since CW Arrow would win this by shooting Luke in the eye (according to CV), Hawkeye just does the same.

But his eyes are super durable too.

@rbt: Don't exaggerate lol He dodged the missile and some of the building fell on him. They were pocketed in a hole from all the rubble.

Tell me where the dodging part happened. All he did was put himself in between the bazooka and the old lady.

Loading Video...

Watch till the end. The whole building gives in.

Do you not remember that he was knocked out and put into a coma by a shotgun to the face?

I do. Do you not remember he stood in center of a bar explosion as well and wasn't phased in the least?

Hawkeye would have to bury him in rubble....otherwise cage

Luke tanked a bazooka Clints explosions won't even fade him

If for whatever reason his more powerful explosive arrows don't work, I'm sure the electric arrows that disabled Vision should be enough.

They didn't really disable Vision. To be honest I think he was just surprised but not damaged. Although electric arrows might work anyway since Cage hasn't been tested against them.

Luke for a majority.

Give Clint Judas arrows(lol) and THEN he'd have a chance

@gcpd said:

Hawkeye vie the Arrow from age of ultron which destroyed the command bunker.

@ganon15: If he had Judas Arrows and he is bloodlusted it would be one shot one kill.

Hawkeye wins via explosive arrows, electricity or eye/mouth shots.

@muvdcu said:

@ganon15: If he had Judas Arrows and he is bloodlusted it would be one shot one kill.

Judas arrows? There were no Judas arrows, only Judas bullets IIRC

@rbt said:
@tony_shark said:

Tell me where the dodging part happened. All he did was put himself in between the bazooka and the old lady.

Loading Video...

Watch till the end. The whole building gives in.

I do. Do you not remember he stood in center of a bar explosion as well and wasn't phased in the least?

This is accurate.

Him "dodging" the missile = it hitting the ground at his feet doesn't mean he didn't get hit by the blast. The floor collapsed immediately, then the rest of the building caved-in.

He tanked that missile, and then the building collapsed.

Blood-lusted heroes = Cage won't hold back and be semi-pacifist like in the show. He will rush at Hawkeye, who will shoot several arrows at Luke, none of which would really slow him down much.

Luke will reach Hawkeye, and then Death.

Hawkeye will notice the arrow doesnt pierce him, go for the eye, and that should kill him... or he uses the electric arrows, or the explosive arrows

Id say hawkeye 6/10

Luke

Hawkeye probably.

I agree. One of his explosive arrow from Avengers 1 clearly hurt Loki when he caught it, and he has similar durability to Luke Cage if not better (He could effortlessly tank Assault Rifle fire without any issues, and was conscious after a beating from the Hulk)

Like cage was severely injured by a shotgun blast to the head by Jessica Jones. Hawkeye's explosive arrows to the right spot could definitely do the trick.

@laflux said:
@highaccuser said:

Hawkeye probably.

I agree. One of his explosive arrow from Avengers 1 clearly hurt Loki when he caught it, and he has similar durability to Luke Cage if not better (He could effortlessly tank Assault Rifle fire without any issues, and was conscious after a beating from the Hulk)

Hurting Cage, and putting him down are 2 different things.

Hawkeye's arrows are not stronger than that rocket launcher above, and Cage most likely could tank that again, especially blood-lusted.

Also, nobody is considering that once Hawkeye starts shooting arrows that Cage is gonna just stay the coarse and get tagged repeatedly. He could grab anything on the way to Hawkeye and use it as a shield and then when close enough use it as a weapon or throw it and crush Hawkeye.

All plausible, and not outta character for MCU Cage

He has used improvised shields (a car door for one), and thrown large things too (namely 200+ pound men, like rag dolls).

@rockette: 1 Possibly. Two or 3 I'm not sure, and Cage is no where near as fast and dexterous as Loki is.

@laflux said:

@rockette: 1 Possibly. Two or 3 I'm not sure, and Cage is no where near as fast and dexterous as Loki is.

Won't need to be if he rips off a car door and hurls it at Hawkeye with his superhuman strength. Or something of the like.

Js.

@nightsky86: Wow, okay Drax. There was a guy previously saying if he had Judas Arrows read all the stuff bub lol.

@laflux said:
@highaccuser said:

Hawkeye probably.

Loki is vastly more durable than Luke. Like, they aren't even vaguely comparable. But I don't think Hawkeye's explosive actually hurt him just knocked him off his ride.

@muvdcu said:

@nightsky86: Wow, okay Drax. There was a guy previously saying if he had Judas Arrows read all the stuff bub lol.

Ah I see, my mistake, also there's really no need for the condescension

@nightsky86: Meant it as more of a Joke than condescension.

@highaccuser: Blunt trauma I agree, projectiles its closer (He flinched a bit when he was shot in the face with a pistol). Also he did cry out in pain when the arrow exploded IIRC.

Hawkeye. Keeps his distance and ko luke with any of his explosive arrows.

#49 JediXMan  Moderator

Doesn't Hawkeye have Adamantium arrows and shouldn't they be able too pierce Luke Cage?