• 111 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for ganon15
Posted by ganon15 (7161 posts) 2 years, 4 months ago

Poll: MCU Luke Cage vs MCU Cap vs CW Deathstroke - Who will be the last one standing? (72 votes)

Luke Cage 40%
Captain America 32%
Deathstroke 28%

In a free-for-all H2H fight, who would be the last man standing?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for Knowledge_King
#1 Posted by WordWarrior (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke in a stomp

Avatar image for rbt
#2 Posted by RBT (28500 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke. He is in a different class than other two.

Avatar image for royal_warrior
#3 Edited by Royal_Warrior (5059 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap wins

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#4 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11922 posts) - - Show Bio

Stats goes to Luke, literally everything else (skill, experience, tactics, speed is a toss up though) Cap.

Avatar image for helloman
#5 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America wins.

Avatar image for mexcomics2078
#6 Posted by mexcomics2078 (2862 posts) - - Show Bio

either Cap or Slade.

Avatar image for supervision123
#7 Posted by SuperVision123 (438 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke > Slade, Slade > Cap, Cap > Luke.

Rock, paper, scissors, I guess

Avatar image for cregan_stark
#8 Posted by Cregan_Stark (5207 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap wins. Luke has an absolutely awful track record against people who can actually hurt him and Cap could very much hurt him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
#9 Posted by deactivated-5c917f846ef0b (1264 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke

Avatar image for deactivated-5cae4704c27f5
#10 Posted by deactivated-5cae4704c27f5 (1660 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade

Avatar image for amcu
#11 Posted by Amcu (16898 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly I'd sill back Cap or Slade. Probably Cap though I'm not quite sure about Slade's skill.

Avatar image for rbt
#12 Posted by RBT (28500 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke. He is in a different class than other two.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
#13 Posted by deactivated-5c6891767abb2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

i accidentally voted to slade. luke is too durable to them

Avatar image for hypnos0929
#14 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke. We aren't messing with the pis gets knocked out by a shotgun Luke. We're talking a taking missiles Luke.

Avatar image for anthp2000
#15 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27739 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap or Slade.

Avatar image for ccthor
#16 Posted by CCThor (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap.

I think his skill and shield can overcome Luke's durability.

Avatar image for buildhare
#17 Posted by buildhare (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap, Luke could win a few given how hard it's going to be to knock him out without the shield. Slade loses either way.

Online
Avatar image for matthew660
#18 Posted by Matthew660 (1676 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke or cap. Especially with cap’s shield.

Avatar image for scotticusrex
#19 Posted by ScotticusRex (642 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade doesn't have Mirakuru anymore, right? I'd probably give it to Cap. His strength, skill, and shield are considerable assets.

Avatar image for alavanka
#20 Posted by Alavanka (2590 posts) - - Show Bio

Slades not a meta anymore, so it's Cap or Luke. Cap wins in a good fight.

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
#21 Posted by TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings (2746 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap, Luke could win a few given how hard it's going to be to knock him out without the shield. Slade loses either way.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#22 Edited by AllStarSuperman (43235 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirakuru Slade would outlast them

Avatar image for el-kun
#23 Posted by el-kun (696 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke wins

Avatar image for jack_hart
#24 Posted by Jack_Hart (907 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap and Luke take out the obvious bad guy, then Cap wraps up Luke.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
#25 Posted by deactivated-5c6891767abb2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

@alavanka said:

Slades not a meta anymore, so it's Cap or Luke. Cap wins in a good fight.

I thonk we should choose Mirakuru Slade if createor of thread uses him.

Avatar image for helloman
#26 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage wins.

Avatar image for maestromage
#27 Posted by maestromage (1408 posts) - - Show Bio

I’d argue slade could take the win here (assuming mirakuru). He’s more skilled than either of them (especially Luke) and has at least comparable physicals to cap. He outskills cap and can dance around Luke for days and will put him down eventually.

Avatar image for anubisdagod
#28 Edited by Anubisdagod (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@helloman said:

Luke Cage wins.

@theonewhopullsthestrings said:
@buildhare said:

Cap, Luke could win a few given how hard it's going to be to knock him out without the shield. Slade loses either way.

@asphaltairborne said:

Luke

@amcu said:

Honestly I'd sill back Cap or Slade. Probably Cap though I'm not quite sure about Slade's skill.

@ccthor said:

Cap.

I think his skill and shield can overcome Luke's durability.

@buildhare said:

Cap, Luke could win a few given how hard it's going to be to knock him out without the shield. Slade loses either way.

@matthew660 said:

Luke or cap. Especially with cap’s shield.

If you dont know slades feats ask. But this constant mcu circle jerk fest is ending with me

Steve durability

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Cant take knives bulltes or bombs
Cant take knives bulltes or bombs

Luke

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
hurt by bullets and bombs
hurt by bullets and bombs

Slade

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
tanks bullets, bombs, and a god damn ship falling on his face
tanks bullets, bombs, and a god damn ship falling on his face

oh wow would you look at that....mirakuru = more durable

strength

steve

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

luke

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mirakuru

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

oh wow look at that mirakuru = stronger

Speed

steve

No Caption Provided

luke

NA

Slade

human bullet timer
human bullet timer

Mirakuru

Blur Speed
Blur Speed

oh wow look at that slade = faster

h2h

steve

struggling with hydra
struggling with hydra
No Caption Provided
struggling with mercs
struggling with mercs
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Luke

No Caption Provided

Slade

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

shut your mouths

slade stomps

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#29 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11849 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage stomps.

Avatar image for davidharewood14
#30 Posted by DavidHarewood14 (1468 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke>>Slade>Cap

Online
Avatar image for davidharewood14
#32 Posted by DavidHarewood14 (1468 posts) - - Show Bio

@helloman said:

Luke Cage wins.

@theonewhopullsthestrings said:
@buildhare said:

Cap, Luke could win a few given how hard it's going to be to knock him out without the shield. Slade loses either way.

@asphaltairborne said:

Luke

@amcu said:

Honestly I'd sill back Cap or Slade. Probably Cap though I'm not quite sure about Slade's skill.

@ccthor said:

Cap.

I think his skill and shield can overcome Luke's durability.

@buildhare said:

Cap, Luke could win a few given how hard it's going to be to knock him out without the shield. Slade loses either way.

@matthew660 said:

Luke or cap. Especially with cap’s shield.

If you dont know slades feats ask. But this constant mcu circle jerk fest is ending with me

Steve durability

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Cant take knives bulltes or bombs
Cant take knives bulltes or bombs

Luke

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
hurt by bullets and bombs
hurt by bullets and bombs

Slade

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
tanks bullets, bombs, and a god damn ship falling on his face
tanks bullets, bombs, and a god damn ship falling on his face

oh wow would you look at that....mirakuru = more durable

strength

steve

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

luke

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mirakuru

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

oh wow look at that mirakuru = stronger

Speed

steve

No Caption Provided

luke

NA

Slade

human bullet timer
human bullet timer

Mirakuru

Blur Speed
Blur Speed

oh wow look at that slade = faster

h2h

steve

struggling with hydra
struggling with hydra
No Caption Provided
struggling with mercs
struggling with mercs
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Luke

No Caption Provided

Slade

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

shut your mouths

slade stomps

I would say Luke is a little more durable but i agree Slade is strongest now ( u impreesed me ). Luke has weak pain tollerance compared to CW Arrow or MCU Cap. So I change my mind. Slade >Luke>Captain

Online
Avatar image for ccthor
#33 Edited by CCThor (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

@anubisdagod:

Where is cap stops helicopters by his bare hand,where is he got a hit on the head by the most powerful being in the universe and still alive?

You put his normal/regular feats against someone high end feats is pretty dumb.

Avatar image for davidharewood14
#34 Posted by DavidHarewood14 (1468 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccthor said:

@anubisdagod:

Where is cap stops helicopters by his bare hand,where is he got a hit on the head by the most powerful being in the universe and still alive?

You put his normal/regular feats against someone high end feats is pretty dumb.

We can also say that Slade can match Oliver Queen who casually tanks Overgirl punches superior in all stats character than gloveless Thanos

Online
Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
#35 Posted by TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings (2746 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccthor said:

@anubisdagod:

Where is cap stops helicopters by his bare hand,where is he got a hit on the head by the most powerful being in the universe and still alive?

You put his normal/regular feats against someone high end feats is pretty dumb.

Check the Oliver vs Cap thread - he thinks Oliver wins that too, he can't stop lowballing and taking out feats like that for Cap. So that would explain the absence of such things. I would respond with a bunch in this thread, but I neither have the time, nor the energy to do it at this moment of time, work is soon.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#36 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11849 posts) - - Show Bio

@ra_dagod: You appear to be mentally unstable, probably autistic too. Let me lay down some facts for ya kiddo, this is fiction, it ain't that serious. So take some chill pills and relax. If you ain't got nothing better to do besides insulting other people's opinion over a fictional debate then you're in a serious, and I mean a serious need of mental help but at this point, I doubt there exist any sort of medication or pills that could actually fix your current mental illness. Good luck pal, this must be really hard on you.

Edit: Luke still smacks.

Avatar image for georgewbush
#37 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12166 posts) - - Show Bio

Cage wins

Avatar image for mexcomics2078
#40 Posted by mexcomics2078 (2862 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebestofthebest: cmon dude i have aspergers ( a form of autism) and I’m not like the guy you re debating with ._.

Avatar image for doofasa
#42 Posted by Doofasa (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap takes this in a good fight. Cage ain’t tagging him and choking Cage out is an option.

iIRC Slade is no longer a meta otherwise him and Cap would be the last two remaining with Cap edging him out.

Avatar image for mexcomics2078
#43 Posted by mexcomics2078 (2862 posts) - - Show Bio

@ra_dagod: get some help my friend. You need a hug?

Avatar image for mexcomics2078
#46 Posted by mexcomics2078 (2862 posts) - - Show Bio

@ra_dagod: damn. You have serious problems ._. . Cmon dude they are just fictional characters. I’m starting to think you have a crush for CW Oliver lol

Avatar image for doofasa
#47 Posted by Doofasa (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as feats go, the combination of holding his own against higher tiers like Ironman and Ultron, lifting a beam weighing around 10 tonnes whilst shot multiple times and stabbed, bicep curling a helicopter attempting to take off to the point that it crashes, throwing a motorcycle hard enough to destroy and fully stop the momentum of an army Jeep, throwing Ultron through a large concrete pillar, taking multiple unguarded hits to the face from Buckys arm, keeping up with Casual arrow timer and a once bullet timer in Black Panther, outrunning speeding cars etc gives Cap the win.

Avatar image for mexcomics2078
#48 Posted by mexcomics2078 (2862 posts) - - Show Bio

@doofasa: agreed. Now prepare yourself to see this guy posting a lot of gifs about cw characters while he is insulting you

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#49 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11849 posts) - - Show Bio

@ra_dagod: That's a further confirmation of your mental instability, little one, please give me more to diagnose you. Whose alt are you, btw? Taer al asfar? You sure sound like him, mentally stunned individual whose sole purpose in existence is to wank the CW characters, pretty damn lame if you ask me. Also, "Pathetic" seems to be your new favorite word, couple that with your relentless CW wank and we have quite a conundrum on your subconscious.