MCU: Loki vs Black Panther, Killmonger, Captain America, and Bucky

ZR2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU: Loki vs Black Panther, Killmonger, Captain America, and Bucky (28 votes)

Loki 50%
Panther, Erik, Steve, and Bucky 50%

Fighters:

1. Loki: A1 armor, blood-lust/rage, two daggers, and the mind sceptor (no infinity stone or blast)

2. Super Soldiers: standard gear

Conditions: The soldiers killed his mother and Loki is pissed. No magic for him

Who wins? An angry Asgardian god or the strongest soldiers of earth?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team curbs.

Avatar image for imperialxwarlord
ImperialxWarlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki stomps. He’s stronger, has greater staminac and is more durable. Go rewatch the Loki vs Cap fight. Loki is unaffected by caps attacks. He was literally tossing cap around like a rag doll. And he wasn’t trying to win a fight. He was stalling so he could get caught. The four get some good hits in...but Loki will take them and return them five fold.

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki wins.

He could throw around Captain America in their first fight and he didn't even have killing intent then and wanted to get captured. He can ragdoll and stab them to death.

Erik and Tchalla get choke slammed and strangled once Loki realizes he can't perice them.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 anthp2000  Moderator

Loki should win if he's actually trying. He's already more than a match for any of them in physical combat. If he abuses his skills as a sorcerer properly, use illusions to separate or confuse them, it won't be too hard for him.

MCU_Jedi_Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Read conditions. There is no magic allowed

MCU_Jedi_Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luminoushydra: This really could go either way but it is not a much of a stomp as you are contesting it to be.

Cap is probably not soloing. I get if the panthers could maybe take him with their vibranium claws, but Loki has an insanely high durability. Not just garbage feats. With Loki´s durability I would question if the team could even take him out if he just stood there. Do the four have the power to KO Loki? The ONLY reason I can understand the team winning is with the vibranium claws.

Killmonger actually uses vibranium weapons too, but so he could be a serious problem.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both BP and Killmonger might solo with their vibranium weapons, together they definitely win this.

MCU_Jedi_Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luminoushydra: I saw you said it would be a hard fight, but I rewatched the Loki vs Cap fight in Avengers and I do not think Cap is soloing.

First, conditions are better for Cap in Avengers than the conditions in the fight here being discussed. Loki actually wants to get captured, he is using just his scepter, not his knives, and Loki is NOT rage-amped like he is in the description. Cap has his shield and that is all he uses. (It could be argued that he does not have his gun or grapple in this fight if that was included in his standard equip, but both are worthless against Loki)

Here is the link for the fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcgJvJqCdrw

(I will try to quickly get to Cap entering as nothing before is important for this)

Loki comes in, makes civilians kneel, but an old man will not kneel, jump to 1:52. Loki tries to make an example of the old man with a scepter blast but, Cap lands in and blocks it with his shield. Now Loki NEVER uses scepter blasts at Cap again so this works with the description. (But, remember it is a weaker Loki than in this fight)

Cap and Loki exchange some words and at 2:18 the fight really starts. (I switched to 0.25 speed). Loki fires a scepter blast at Widow piloting the quinjet but she dodges. Cap takes the FREE OPENING and hits Loki with a shield throw. (This slightly staggers Loki, but he does not move from his spot. This shield throw only was allowed to easily hit as Loki had just fired at the quinjet and his attention was not on Cap.) Cap then runs up and catches his shield and gets a right hook in at Loki's head.

This slightly enrages Loki and Loki now goes on the attack. Props to Cap for getting in a shield throw on a distracted Loki and then getting a right hook in on Loki. That is good for him, but it left no actual damage. Now at 2:22, Loki attacks with the bottom of his sceptre and Cap blocks, but Loki brings the other end around and uses the front end to knock away Caps shield while it is in his hand. Now Caps torso is unprotected so Loki uses the bottom of his sceptre again at 2:25 and hits Cap sending him to the ground and back a few feet. So far the fight has been pretty even with both getting in hits, but Loki is slightly winning.

Now it gets one sided. Cap gets up and at 2:30 Cap throws his shield at Loki, but we see what happens when Cap throws his shield at Loki when he is actually in a 1v1 with Cap as Loki knocks the shield aside mid-air with his sceptre. Now-disarmed Cap rushes at Loki where Loki dodges a punch and then Loki tries to hit him with the sceptre, but Cap leans back and dodges. Loki tries an overhand blow with the sceptre which Cap dodges by leaning away and the sceptre hits the ground where it makes little sparks (not too much damage). Cap uses this opportunity to punch Loki in the back, but no damage is dealt. Now 2:34, Loki hits Cap in the back with the side of the sceptre, where the mind stone is, and Cap is sent flying several feet again.

At 2:40, Loki walks up to Cap and and holds the bottom of the sceptre to his head commanding him to kneel. Cap will not give up so he grabs the end of the sceptre with his hand, removing it from his head, and hits Loki with a jump kick to the chest which actually pushes Loki back. The camera immediately jumps to Black Widow who comments that Cap is too close for her to do anything. The camera then goes right back to the fight at 2:45 and Loki is throwing Cap. Yes the fighting got so close Loki just grabs and throws Cap away, who is again airborne, back the farthest amount yet. There is now a double digits amount of feet in between them. Iron Man now arrives and the fight is over.

To summarize, Cap gets in 4 hits total (1 shield throw, 2 punches, and a kick) and the best he did was stagger Loki with a shield throw where Loki was not moved from his spot and his guard was completely down as he attacked the quinjet. Cap also built up momentum into a kick and used it to slightly knock Loki back. Loki gets in 3 hits (all with sceptre) and all of them send Cap flying back multiple feet.

From this fight, I see no way of Cap soloing. Loki is above him (and this is without sceptre blasts and illusions like in the description).

I am in no way arguing Loki could beat all four, this is me disagreeing with the statement that Cap could solo. Thanks for reading all this if you do. I tried to shorten it while including the whole fight. I am open to any critiscm if someone has some. :)

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I just hate the fact that the Cap did not improve in his fighting skills after the first Avengers.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki. They can't really hurt him.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

T'Challa and Erik duo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team.

Goldenbeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki probably. Loki is underrated, he is stronger than everyone else in this thread and his illusions can give him an easy win. The team's problem is they only rely on physical attacks and buck's shooting. Loki got whooped in many physical fights, but let's remember that only Thanos, Thor, Hulk and Hela screwed him. None of those characters is even close to them, team's only chances are playing smart, team work and if Cap has mjolnir then they have a good shot

Goldenbeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luminoushydra: no way cap solos. Cap is a regular human with super soldier serum. Loki is a God, low durability for a God, but too much for non God dudes. With mjolnir cap can probably solo tho

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By texasdeathmatch

@usha said:

I just hate the fact that the Cap did not improve in his fighting skills after the first Avengers.

He definitely did. Or at least they hired better fight choreographers from Winter Soldier and on.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usha: Cap canonically became a better fighter starting in TWS. Endgame's fight was the result of very different mind-sets. The dialogue between Caps is more than enough besides the fact that 2012 Cap went for an aggressive shield stab as his opening move.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP and Killmonger are enough.

Avatar image for barelyaverage17
barelyaverage17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team eventually. Loki is durable but just imagine 4 Cap level characters ganging up on him. While I don't think the blank Panthers duo, they will be the MVP's with Cap and Bucky running interference.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usha: He did, who says he didn't?

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 Cap levels, smh. Loki was no-selling Cap's hits.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joker567892: Because Endgame Cap fought Avengers Cap and they were almost identically even.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Joker567892

@usha: I always assumed Cap was holding back on his past self in that scene, which is why he didn't dominate him the entire fight.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I forgot about vibranium when I voted. Team.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joker567892: It would be a bad idea to hold back against yourself, especially knowing how good you are.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake said:

@usha: Cap canonically became a better fighter starting in TWS. Endgame's fight was the result of very different mind-sets. The dialogue between Caps is more than enough besides the fact that 2012 Cap went for an aggressive shield stab as his opening move.

Elaborate on the mind-sets on both Caps please. I don't think Endgame Cap held back as it would be a bad idea to.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usha: Nah, its the opposite, you obviously don't want to hurt yourself too much.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usha: Nah, its the opposite, you obviously don't want to hurt yourself too much.

In that case the Cap would've just incapacitated him easier and quicker.

CosmicUni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team m

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers