Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All of the MCU Loki variants band together to take on the Avengers, how well can they do against the Avengers?

The Legion of Lokis - Prime Evil Loki with Gungnir, Prime Reformed Loki with twin Asgardian daggers, Variant Loki with the flaming sword, Sylvie with her standard gears (no tempad), old Loki, Croc Loki, Kid Loki, plus all the other on-screen Loki variants with either their standard gears or twin daggers.

Conditions:

All the Lokis share similar stats, such as strength, durability, speed etc.. but DO NOT share similar abilities unless it was shown otherwise in the Disney Show. For example, president Loki will have the same stats as Prime Loki, but does not possess the grand illusion of the Old Loki or enchantment of Sylvie.

The Lokis have standard knowledge, good teamwork, and 5 mins of prep.

The battle takes place in Asgard, 30 feet apart. Fully healed between rounds.

The MCU Avengers gauntlet (feats limited to the phases/time period):

1. Guardians of Galaxy - including GOTG1&2.

2. The OG Avengers from Phase One (2012).

3. Team Cap and Team Ironman from Civil War (2016).

4. Team Titan from Infinity War (2018).

5. Thanos-slaying team from the beginning of Endgame - Stormbreaker fit Thor, Captain Marvel, War Machine, Hulkbuster (Banner), Cap, Nat and Rocket.

6. Full Avengers assembled from Endgame final battle.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Honestly, Loki's powerset is just not that great for a straight fight. While this team is quite potent just due to sheer numbers and enhanced physicals, I think they will continuously struggle with the MCU's high tiers. Classic Loki has extremely powerful illusions, but that's all they are, illusions, and I honestly don't think that increases his combat value very much. Kid Loki killed his Thor but I'm assuming this means through some kind of scheme, not just in a straight fight, and nevertheless who knows what this variant's Thor was like - a kid Thor maybe? And 5 minutes prep isn't enough time for them to come up with an elaborate scheme or anything, really just enough to plan a battle strategy.

I think Sylvie is their greatest asset since there is real value to her enchanting and the scope is very impressive considering she was able to neutralize Alioth. Based on that, I would definitely wager her being able to shut down Hulk and revert him to Banner, so I can give the team round 2. I think round 3 probably shuts them down due to Vision. Giant-Man and Wanda are threats too and Wanda can combat enchantment magic. If they somehow cleared that I would not expect them to beat any of the rounds above that one. Gungnir is probably their biggest boon as far as physical fighting is concerned but I don't think it is enough to swing any fights in their favor.

Cool thread!

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 5

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should stomp up to 4. Relatively matching phase 1 Thor blow for blow and there’s like 20 of them is incredible. Wins 4 relatively well. Can’t beat Stormbreaker Thor and captain Marvel though.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 viking1205  Online

Could Stop at 5 or definitely stop at 6

Avatar image for deactivated-611d8c0e28507
deactivated-611d8c0e28507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice Invisible bump.

Also pretty sure 2011 Loki would be same as canon timeline Loki or TV Show Loki, based on perspective.

OT: Stop hard at 2.