MCU Kurse vs Rey (Star Wars)

• 116 results
beh8272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Kurse vs Rey (Star Wars) (88 votes)

Rey 42%
Kurse 58%

Rey is blood-lusted and focused

No Caption Provided

Kurse is ready to fight

No Caption Provided

Who wins? Takes place where Kurse fought Thor.

• 
OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blood lusted and equipped with a lightsaber? I'd say that should be enough to win a majority. There's no evidence that Kurse could tank a lightsaber. She can hold him with the Force and slice him in half.

ZR2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ZR2011

Rey is skilled enough. I’m not saying she is the most skilled person ever, but to not be slaughtered by Snoke’s elite guards while fighting 3 or 4 at once is impressive. I say she ducks and cuts off limbs

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse slaughters, there is absolutely nothing that Rey can do to harm him meanwhile he can simply one-shot her.

ZR2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanman2000: lightsabers have cut through literally anything, Kurse got cut by a regular spear

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr2011 said:

@xanman2000: lightsabers have cut through literally anything, Kurse got cut by a regular spear

Lol a "Regular spear" He was pierced by and asgardian blade and still continuted to fight.

Kurse legitimately one-shots. Rey has no answer to kurse's physicals.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

This does not just pertain to this thread but the "special asgardian metal" shit is getting extremely out of hand. Lightsaber>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Weapons with only one feat is cutting "special people" whos only piercing durability feat is resting normal human knives and bullets (which Thor has hid from several times) which means nothing when compared to a lightsaber >>> Normal Knives

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanman2000: Rey ragdolls him with TK just like Wanda did to Thanos who is several times stronger than Kurse

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rey dances around him and one shots

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse stomps

The_Swaggot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rey lifted multiple boulders in TLJ, there is nothing stopping her from ragdolling kurse

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse oneshots.

@zr2011 said:

Nah. They struggle with thick metal and have to be held in place for a decent amount of time to get through.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kolkent said:

Rey dances around him and one shots

What's the most durable thing a lightsaber cut?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

General Grievous I think, does it matter? Kurse hasn't demonstrated anything to show he can resist temperatures anywhere near as hot

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanman2000: Rey ragdolls him with TK just like Wanda did to Thanos who is several times stronger than Kurse

Because Ragdolling someone who can smack away a lightning Mjolnir strike is going to work so well. Also, wandas Tk>>>>> Reys

Kurse eventually tags and one-shots

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanman2000: no he doesn’t. Funny you think he can tag a force user who has the powers of a Mary Sue

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanman2000: no he doesn’t. Funny you think he can tag a force user who has the powers of a Mary Sue

No, he doesn't what? One-shot her? If Kurse tags her it's legit over.

Ooo a fodder force user who has 0 feats to suggest she can beat / damage Kurse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury said:

@kolkent: How hot is it?

Before I say something I might regret, how high do you think is Kurse's resistance against high temperature?

EDIT: Rey also cut this thick rock instantly while gliding her lightsaber along it, I'm no calc master but I'm fairly certain this is a lot hotter than lightning.

MaiitoGuy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Kurse stomps her.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God this overwanked Jedi nonsense again. Rey is NOTHING to Kurse. An Asgardian warrior would murk her.. SHES NOT LUKE

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God this overwanked Jedi nonsense again. Rey is NOTHING to Kurse. An Asgardian warrior would murk her.. SHES NOT LUKE

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kolkent: Lightning is over 20 times hotter than the melting point of rock, so it would probably depend on the similarity between Thor's lightning and natural lightning.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

Can I get a source? Maybe I'm overrating rock, and Kurse never took an extended blast of lightning regardless, a small spark at best

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kolkent:

Melting point of rock:

It takes temperatures between 600 and 1,300 degrees Celsius (1,100 and 2,400 degrees Fahrenheit) to melt a rock

Temperature of lightning:

Yep, the answer is a bolt of lightning, which can reach temperatures of roughly 30,000 kelvins (53,540 degrees Fahrenheit).

Daisy_Johnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rey cuts one of his arms off and then Kurse grabs her by the neck with his other arm and lifts her off the ground, then proceeds to snap her neck. Kurse wins. Kurse is a little bit above Rey's undefined and not quite rational skill level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

Interesting, Grevious scaling would be better than. My point still stands though, he's never actually taken an extended lightning blast.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kolkent: It's not like Rey can afford to spend several seconds burning away at one part of his body though.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 nwname  Moderator

@bladeoffury: @kolkent: Temperature does not matter. No MCU character has feats to suggest they can survive getting heated up to 1000 C° other than extremis users. What matters is the heat output in joules since both a 1300K attack and 30000K attack will burn anyone if it has enough energy to heat the body of the target to that degree. You dont see characters walking away after getting heated to red glowing hot temperatures (about 1000K).

And the stone cutting feat of the lightsaber is about 2 Gigawatts which is below Thor's lightning but i don't remember Kurse taking a lightning blast.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 nwname  Moderator

@bladeoffury: She can lift Kurse since he has 0 counters for it he would not be able to move at all and this would allow her to just hold the blade to the same spot on his body.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too sciency

Kurse himself only tanked a Mjolnir throw (encased in lightning), but Malekith took some lightning blasts.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Eri_Joni

@nwname said:

@bladeoffury: @kolkent: Temperature does not matter. No MCU character has feats to suggest they can survive getting heated up to 1000 C° other than extremis users. What matters is the heat output in joules since both a 1300K attack and 30000K attack will burn anyone if it has enough energy to heat the body of the target to that degree. You dont see characters walking away after getting heated to red glowing hot temperatures (about 1000K).

And the stone cutting feat of the lightsaber is about 2 Gigawatts which is below Thor's lightning but i don't remember Kurse taking a lightning blast.

Remember Kurse tanked that big explosion when he destroyed the Asgardian shield generator,so he has some energy resistance.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: I considered that. He would still be able to move his hands in that position, perhaps grab the lightsaber or just hit her away.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 nwname  Moderator

@nwname: I considered that. He would still be able to move his hands in that position, perhaps grab the lightsaber or just hit her away.

Cant she just hold him in a supine position where his arms could not reach the saber or rey? I guess she might nit think of doing this idk

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@xanman2000: lifting millions of tons of rock with TK, lightsaber that can cut him, and superior speed she can’t lose even if she wanted to

Typical MCU fanboy using blind incorrect logic.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123: lightsabers are hundreds of times hotter than any explosion

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: How hot are they?

Kurse took the explosion on point blank.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: I guess he will kick her then. Perhaps she can control the saber with the force to avoid getting tagged, but Kurse should still be able to move his body from position to position, so he can still grab the saber.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@eri123: Between 8000°C and 25000°C (between 14432°F and 45032°F)

He’s not tanking it ever

Edit: it’s kind of a range. Some can be 1800, but it says other can be as hot as 25000. He can’t tank either though because an explosion is nothing compared to heat like that

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: I agree,he isn't tanking it.Never thought he would really.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rey stomps and just like the movies you’ll get no explanation why

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He does what he did to mjolnir.

Bloodlusted is different from out of character. That strategy proposed is something she never tried, and we can't reasonably say she will try it now...

Bloodlusted: wanda against thanos.

Out of character: Hawkeye being controlled by Loki's scepter. Also superman against the justice league.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PayneInTheAss

Rey gets broke in half

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Depends on starting distance. If Kurse can close the gap fast enough, he snaps her like a toothpick, otherwise, she holds him in place with the force and chops him to pieces.

ZacharyHampton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ZacharyHampton

They are both owned by Disney, so it is clear that MaRey Sue one-shots.

But to use actually logic - Kurse stomps. Kurse ignored Mjolnir and damn near fodderized Thor. Now yes, this was a pre-awakened Thor. But even this Thor was capable of pulverizing Sokovia - and the landmass under it. Not to mention that Thor survived that physically unmarred.

I have yet to see Rey survive the absolute pulverization of a city.

Avatar image for dalastuchihaman
DaLastUchihaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My god this Rey wank is out of control

Valgaav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are both owned by Disney, so it is clear that MaRey Sue one-shots.

But to use actually logic - Kurse stomps. Kurse ignored Mjolnir and damn near fodderized Thor. Now yes, this was a pre-awakened Thor. But even this Thor was capable of pulverizing Sokovia - and the landmass under it. Not to mention that Thor survived that physically unmarred.

I have yet to see Rey survive the absolute pulverization of a city.

Well said.

Don't forget about the speed advantage as well as the strength advantage, which is probably enough to get past her jedi-precog-spidey-senses.

Also, lightsabers have been blocked by plenty of things in the movies. Even in the last movie, the royal guard had hand weapons that could block sabers.

Rey is a beast, but she's a small building level or city block level at best. Remember she had to concentrate to pull a few tons of rocks last movie.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgardian metal certainly makes a difference. Especially when they are often imbued with magic for better piercing. A lightsaber may do damage, but not quickly. Kurse is like thick metal doors and can keep going even with holes in his body. He can certainly win with maybe some damage.

MaiitoGuy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mismatch! Rey gets obliterated.