Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you not debated in fourms with these very same characters already? Why make this?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Kurse

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse , he stronger and has a better reaction time ( deflected Thor's hammer which was able to go from the ground into space in about 3 seconds I think it was )

HATSoffMELO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

been done and Kurse stomps hard its not even close

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol....kurse gets obliterated by either

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RR79

This week in:

No Caption Provided

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team takes this easily.

A case can be made for Nam-Ek alone taking this if Kurse doesn't have the black hole grenades and also yeah, I think this has been done like a zillion times already.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team takes this easily.

A case can be made for Nam-Ek alone taking this if Kurse doesn't have the black hole grenades and also yeah, I think this has been done like a zillion times already.

I'm sorry, I completely disagree. Neither of them have shown even close to his strength, pain tolerance, durability, he even has them outclassed in reaction time. They just can't do it. Double teaming makes it harder for him but he still comes out on top.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: lol as always, these guys were hurting superman who is massively above kurse, nam-ek has way superior strength feats, they have much better durability feats by a large margin and are massively faster.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: lol as always, these guys were hurting superman who is massively above kurse, nam-ek has way superior strength feats, they have much better durability feats by a large margin and are massively faster.

As always, they were hurting a Superman new to his powers, very inexperienced and very unskilled. That Superman has absolutely NOTHING on Kurse's level. But I don't even know why I am responding to a guy that would say that Lois Lane could beat Galactus simply because she is DC and he is Marvel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: I really think that? You must be a mind reader, wow!! This superman they fought was able to obliterate the top of a mountain and received no damage, get hit by a10 bullets with no damage and also get knocked into a vault, his durability was already far above kurse at that moment in the movie. And this superman was also strong enough to punch nam-ek into a train station and derailing about 500 tons train engines. And this superman already had supersonic combat speed at that moment too, so I don't know where you're getting your nonsense.

Probably from your imagination land

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By deltahuman

@rr79:

It's fine if you disagree. We can always discuss and work things out.

Nam-Ek tossed a 200 ton locomotive from a greater distance than Kurse threw that rock. The weight of the rock is impossible to know but I guess it too weighs a couple hundred tonnes. I think the strength is in the same ballpark. One could be slightly stronger than the other but even if I agree that Nam-Ek is slightly weaker, there's Faora who's ready to help him here.

Pain tolerance doesn't win you fights. It just lowers the reaction you have from injuries. High pain tolerance isn't equal to invulnerability. Kurse was vulnerable to piercing damage and Faora carries a Kryptonian dagger with her and she has super speed. Do the math.

Regarding reaction time, backhanding Mjolnir is very impressive but still difficult to quantify because we don't know how fast Mjolnir was going and neither is backhanding something travelling in a straight trajectory towards you, as impressive as it looks like. Nam-Ek and Faora are both faster than him in combat speed by a large margin. They destroyed armoured A10 fuselage like paper. Faora was beating the crap out of Supermen initially, the same guy who can derail multiple locomotives by just punching someone onto them. Kurse isn't simply on their level. Even if you don't agree on Nam-Ek taking solid majority over Kurse, Faora and Nam-Ek together taking majority is a no brainer.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: You are forgetting that Kurse did that with no buildup and momentum, just by barely exerting himself, and it was not his limit. It is entirely possible that Nam-Ek threw the train engine with buildup (like 2003 hulk's tank throw)

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: I really think that? You must be a mind reader, wow!!

Considering the fact that I have told you that before and you didn't deny it then and the fact that you have literally never once voted against DC when they were up against Marvel, yeah I do believe you think that.

This superman they fought was able to obliterate the top of a mountain and received no damage

He went through the very tip of the mountain, he didn't obliterate it and he was down for a bit after that signifying that it did in fact hurt him. There are many ways to show damage and they don't always involve having cuts or bruises.

get hit by a10 bullets with no damage and also get knocked into a vault

Nothing impressive there. Hulk has more durability showings than that. But this isn't about Hulk and it isn't about Superman either. Nam-Ek and Faora do not have those feats nor do they get those feats just because they are kryptonian when they were fighting him unadapted.

his durability was already far above kurse at that moment in the movie.

Again, this is Faora and Nam-ek, not Superman. They don't get his feats and it too both of them tag teaming him just to knock him out for 30 seconds.

And this superman was also strong enough to punch nam-ek into a train station and derailing about 500 tons train engines.

First, no, he didn't derail 500 tons of train. The first one is an engine weighing roughly 200 tons. The cars only weigh about 25-50 tons max. And Nam-ek was KOed by that for longer than they KOed Superman together.

And this superman already had supersonic combat speed at that moment too, so I don't know where you're getting your nonsense.

And Kurse has faster supersonic reaction feats and Nam-Ek and Faora again, are not Superman. They do NOT get his feats.

Probably from your imagination land.

Only one in imagination land is you with your bullshit "they could both solo".

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 slaughters lol

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By deltahuman

@apex_pretador:

Did we see Nam-Ek having any build up? Can we assume that he had any build up? These are all assumptions. It's also entirely possible that the rock Kurse threw didnt weigh as much as it looked. There are many kinds of rocks. Some are porous and even float on water. But I haven't assumed anything like that. Throwing the train wasn't Nam-Ek's limit either if the rock isn't Kurse's limit.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nam-Ek solos.

Faora solos.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

It's fine if you disagree. We can always discuss and work things out.

Nam-Ek tossed a 200 ton locomotive from a greater distance than Kurse threw that rock. The weight of the rock is impossible to know but I guess it too weighs a couple hundred tonnes. I think the strength is in the same ballpark. One could be slightly stronger than the other but even if I agree that Nam-Ek is slightly weaker, there's Faora who's ready to help him here.

That strength might be in the same ballpark except for the fact that Kurse threw his faster and that isn't his best feat. His best feat is taking down the Asgardian shield in a single strike that was tanking Dark Elf ships with no problems.

Pain tolerance doesn't win you fights. It just lowers the reaction you have from injuries. High pain tolerance isn't equal to invulnerability. Kurse was vulnerable to piercing damage and Faora carries a Kryptonian dagger with her and she has super speed. Do the math.

When you have pain tolerance like he does(gets stabbed through the chest with his own sword by Loki and acts like it is nothing, only dying because of the black hole grenade) it very well can. Kurse was stabbed by his own sword, it most definitely was not an earth sword. Regardless, he has superspeed reactions above what she showed with her superspeed. Highly doubtful she is going to be able to even attempt to stab him unless she does it from behind. And even then he will treat it just like his own sword if not even better.

Regarding reaction time, backhanding Mjolnir is very impressive but still difficult to quantify because we don't know how fast Mjolnir was going and neither is backhanding something travelling in a straight trajectory towards you, as impressive as it looks like.

We don't know how fast it was traveling but we do know that it traveled hundreds of meters in under a second and he had his back to it. We know it was traveling at least mach 2 and he backhanded it without even seeing it. No matter how you twist it, that is far better reactions than either Nam-Ek or Faora ever showed.

Nam-Ek and Faora are both faster than him in combat speed by a large margin.

Already proven wrong.

They destroyed armoured A10 fuselage like paper. Faora was beating the crap out of Supermen initially, the same guy who can derail multiple locomotives by just punching someone onto them.

Destroying armoured A10 fuselage is nothing compared to taking down a shield in a single strike that was tanking Dark Elf shields like they were nothing. She was beating him through skill, something he showed a distinct lack of and again, still a very new to his powers and very unexperienced Superman. She didn't really do any damage at all to him until the kick to the head and clothesline combo Nam-Ek and Faora pulled.

Kurse isn't simply on their level.

Already proven wrong.

Even if you don't agree on Nam-Ek taking solid majority over Kurse, Faora and Nam-Ek together taking majority is a no brainer.

No I really don't see that happening. His feats outclass theirs, pure and simple.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By APEX_pretador

@deltahuman said:

@apex_pretador:

Did we see Nam-Ek having any build up? These are all assumptions. It's also entirely possible that the rock Kurse threw didnt weigh as much as it looked. There are many kinds of rocks. Some are porous and even float on water. But I haven't assumed anything like that. Throwing the train wasn't Nam-Ek's limit either if the rock isn't Kurse's limit.

Nam-ek needs to show that he did it without build-up. He needs to show he did it effortlessly. I don't need to show he exerted effort.

Feats need to be shown.

If someone busted a planet on panel by casually punching it, then it is a better feat than busting a planet off panel.

Also, if Nam-ek could have tossed it without any buildup, then superman could have caught it, since you can catch what you can throw (without buildup)

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador:

Well in that case Kurse needs to show that the rock wasn't porous and weighed as much as 200 tons or more. Until he can do that, I'm gonna assume it's porous because It looked porous to me and it helps build up my case. Equating Nam-Ek and Superman is of no use here because they are different beings. Nam-Ek was beating the crap out of Superman and Superman wasn't sure of his powers at that point.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador:

Well in that case Kurse needs to show that the rock wasn't porous and weighed as much as 200 tons or more. Until he can do that, I'm gonna assume it's porous because It looked porous to me and it helps build up my case. Equating Nam-Ek and Superman is of no use here because they are different beings. Nam-Ek was beating the crap out of Superman and Superman wasn't sure of his powers at that point.

It is bigger than levitated mass, confirmed 340 ton rock

In whatever case, doing anything effortlessly without buildup is far superior to doing something off panel (possibly with buildup)

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Kurse dies.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

1. Taking down energy shield is durability against energy and you have no way to quantify how much strength or power it took to bring that shield down. It's useless bringing feats which you can't quantify. And for the record, Nam-Ek didn't show limits either.

2. Kurse doesn't have superspeed reactions and I already mentioned why. Backhanding something which you know is moving towards you in a straight trajectory doesn't need super speed reactions. Faora has shown legit superspeed combat on screen. And once again, pain tolerance isn't equal to invulnerability. If I can tolerate the pain after being stabbed, it doesn't make me immune to being stabbed. It will still kill me. Stabbing my eyes will blind me etc. Kurse being stabbed by alien metal doesn't hold because Faora too carries a dagger of alien metal.

3. You have no way to prove that Mjolnir was going Mach 2. I'm not going to take your statements as proof.

At the end you can be in denial, Sure. You can bring in unquatifiable feats and you can make assumptions and statements without proof. Doesn't mean I'll take them as valid statements. Let me see some proof first, then we'll talk. Till then, I'll say it again, Kurse is simply not on their level and he can't possibly hope to beat them together. Nope, never gonna happen.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By deltahuman

@apex_pretador:

You are in no position to assume that it's bigger than levitated mass and it's pointless brining the levitated mass sculpture into the discussion here because you can't prove they are made of the same material. You can confirm nothing. You can't prove it weighs 40 tonnes let alone 340. Stop man. This is the typ of situation that I actively try to avoid where people will tell anything just to make their point.

In any case, there is no evidence that Nam-Ek had any build up as such. Neither did he show that the train was his limit and Levitated Mass? Really? I cant believe you brought that sculpture into this discussion when you know that they are not made of the same materials and thus can't be used as evidence. I didn't expect that from you at least.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RR79

@deltahuman said:

@rr79:

1. Taking down energy shield is durability against energy and you have no way to quantify how much strength or power it took to bring that shield down. It's useless bringing feats which you can't quantify. And for the record, Nam-Ek didn't show limits either.

I am not using it as a durability feat, though it does show that as well. Taking down a shield with a single strike that was no selling Dark Elf ships is FARRRR above anything Nam-ek or Faora ever showed. Nam-ek didn't show limits? Are you ok? He was out of the fight for minutes after Superman hits him into those trains. He wouldn't have been that if he wasn't KOed.

2. Kurse doesn't have superspeed reactions and I already mentioned why. Backhanding something which you know is moving towards you in a straight trajectory doesn't need super speed reactions. Faora has shown legit superspeed combat on screen. And once again, pain tolerance isn't equal to invulnerability. If I can tolerate the pain after being stabbed, it doesn't make me immune to being stabbed. It will still kill me. Stabbing my eyes will blind me etc. Kurse being stabbed by alien metal doesn't hold because Faora too carries a dagger of alien metal.

Yes, he absolutely does and I debunked your "reason" why. He had no way of knowing it was moving towards him until it was there. He doesn't have eyes in the back of his head. The simple FACT is that Kurse reacted to something moving at least mach 2 speeds and casually backhanded it away. That is also a strength feat. As for Faora's superspeed, yes, she has, but it is barely mach 1. His is more impressive. Why are you talking about invulnerability? I never said he was invulnverable. He is invulnverable to normal blades made on earth, but that is a different argument. Fact is, even if she stabs him from behind she isn't doing enough damage to make him even notice it when he casually ignored a much much larger stab from his own sword.

3. You have no way to prove that Mjolnir was going Mach 2. I'm not going to take your statements as proof.

You can easily see how far it traveled and how fast it took to get there. That isn't even a hard calculation to make. Do it for yourself if you know how.

At the end you can be in denial, Sure. You can bring in unquatifiable feats and you can make assumptions and statements without proof. Doesn't mean I'll take them as valid statements. Let me see some proof first, then we'll talk. Till then, I'll say it again, Kurse is simply not on their level and he can't possibly hope to beat them together. Nope, never gonna happen.

I'm in denial when I posted things that put him above them? I'm sorry but if that is how you want to debate we can stop now. I don't appreciate insults just because you disagree with me. You haven't shown a damn thing that puts them above him but expect me to agree with you? You know what, get lost. I was trying to be nice but insulting me cause you don't agree with me really pisses me off and I will not bother with someone like that.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By deltahuman

@rr79:

Once again, don't bring in feats that you can't quantify. How many times do I need to repeat that. How do you quantify how much strength does it require to destroy the shield. And about that, did you actually watch the movie. Kurse didn't destroy the shield that prevented Dark Elf ships. He destroyed the shield generator device inside the Asgard palace and its not the same thing. Before you argue, get your facts right or else don't bother. NO matter how you spell Far, even if you put one million A between F and R, doesn't make you right. And you don't even know if Nam-Ek was KOed. It wasn't explicitly shown. He might have gotten stuck between multiple trains that fell on him. Also if you remember they have a weakness against sensory overload if their suits are broken. That's not his limit at all. And by limit I was talking about strength limits btw. I don't know why people try to pass their assumptions and head canon as proof. Get your facts right before you post anything.

2. I don't have to make any calculations. That's not how a debate works. Have you been in debates before? You are the one assigning random Mach numbers to Mjolnir and Faora not me. The burden of proof is on you. Do you understand this logic or not. Cuz if you don't then honestly I don't like arguing in such circumstances at all. Debunked is a strong word. With the kind of logic and statements you use, it's actually funny that you say you have debunked anything when all you do is make one assumtion after another without any proof whatsoever. That's not how a debate works. Keep that in mind if there's gonna be a next time.

And I didn't insult you or anything. Stop playing the victim card but make sure you don't use language like that in the future. I'll tag the mods.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RR79

@deltahuman: Calling someone delusional is ABSOLUTELY insulting them. Get lost. I will not tolerate a person that can't win a so resorts to insults and then can't even admit they were being insulting. I was trying to be nice but you ruined that and now I don't give a shit what you have to say. Resorting to insults is the mark of a very poor debater.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know if either beats him, but the team definitely should.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:

@deltahuman: Calling someone delusional is ABSOLUTELY insulting them. Get lost. I will not tolerate a person that can't win a so resorts to insults and then can't even admit they were being insulting. I was trying to be nice but you ruined that and now I don't give a shit what you have to say. Resorting to insults is the mark of a very poor debater.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since the site won't let me edit my post to fix what my phone deleted I will have to repost the whole comment.

@deltahuman: Calling someone delusional is ABSOLUTELY insulting them. Get lost. I will not tolerate a person that can't win a debate so resorts to insults and then can't even admit they were being insulting. I was trying to be nice but you ruined that and now I don't give a shit what you have to say. Resorting to insults is the mark of a very poor debater.

And you go right ahead and tag the mods when you were the one insulting me.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora and namek lose purely because they can't put down kurse. He was stabbed through the heart and literally ignored it, his endurance and pain tolerance are above any DCEU character except maybe Doomsday.

TheyCallMeBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain tolerance is something people ignore on these boards a lot.

"Well such and such can pierce this character", lol what does that matter if the character can just keep fighting like nothing happened.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nam-Ek solos

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both kryptonians solos.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God-Thanatos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kurse lack speed and mobility , that will cause his demise against these two.

Avatar image for finalkingthanos
FinalKingThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can’t see him taking on two of them at all

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse low diff with black hole grenades. DCEU Kryps aren't good at tanking singularities.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People here really think Kurse would win? ?

He would just get jumped, he wouldn’t even be able to touch Faora.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonians

Cucco123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse easily. Just bumped after DanCos video.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonians could win if adapted

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers