MCU: Kingpin vs. Batroc

• 66 results
Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Both are in character, winner by death or KO.

Battle takes place in a Hell's Kitchen alley. Random encounter

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Damn

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Kingpin. Batroc's agility won't help him and Kingin could take enough punishment to wear him down if it comes to that.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

@those_eyes: I'm on episode 9 and so far, as badass as he is, his only feat is liquidizing another man's head with a car door. He was vicious when he fought, but I haven't actually seen him fight again since.

Right now, I think Batroc takes this 7/10. I'll come back if that changes.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rogueshadow  Moderator

Kingpin.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Could go either way

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

bump

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, after finishing the show, Kingpin definitely wins. 8/10.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GSP jabs his eye socket repeatedly for five rounds.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#11 vance_astro  Moderator
Avatar image for sensationalspiderman
SensationalSpiderMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingpin. Great durability and damage as well. Batroc may not even shake him with his hits.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13  Edited By Stahlflamme

Kingpin he could take a shitload of hits and caught Daredevil, who had better agility feats than Batroc.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: I wouldn't say kind of, he pretty much has him beat but gave him time to recover.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wilson Fisk is very strong, powerful, and durable. He also beat up Daredevil. I think he can take whatever Batroc dishes out until he starts laying the beat down on him.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Veshark

Hm, interesting battle. A definitive answer is tricky considering both characters are somewhat limited in their combat showings, but I'm leaning towards Georges Batroc for this matchup.

I'm largely banking on Batroc's obvious skill/experience edge. Granted, it is a little bit of conjecture, but as Crossbones puts it, Batroc is a top international mercenary with a reputation for maximum casualties. Military training, years (presumably) of actual H2H combat under his belt, and a decent display of MA prowess against Captain America means he holds this advantage over Kingpin. Wilson Fisk is, at best, a street brawler. And while Fisk does possess remarkable strength and durability, personal combat is not really his realm.

Plus, Batroc's not exactly a slouch in the physicals department. He showed enough reaction time to dodge Cap's shield and engage him in combat, and enough strength/durability to both take and respond to Cap's (enhanced) punches. Also, before anyone tries to argue that Batroc's MA weren't a match for Cap's superior physicals; note that in addition to being stronger and more durable - Cap has actual fighting skills, and that the gap between Steve and Batroc is far greater than Batroc and Fisk.

Compare both villains' respective encounters. Kingpin's final fight with Daredevil, while impressive, has to be put into context. Kingpin was extremely bloodlusted in that encounter. He was enraged that Matt had ruined his plans, and was going all-out to destroy his enemy. Secondly, note that Fisk's first instinct upon exiting the van was to flee. It was only because he was cornered into that alley that he resorted to fighting. Trapped with no means of escape meant that Kingpin was arguably fighting harder out of desperation. His rage was able to momentarily trump Matt's skill, but he still folded in the end. And in this battle, Kingpin doesn't have the bloodlust advantage.

Now look at Batroc vs. Cap - yes, Batroc did lose. But his skill still enabled him to put up a very good fight against a highly-trained superhuman who throws bikes and crashes Quinjets. I mean Cap did a spinning drop kick to his face, tackled the Algerian through a freakin' door, socked his jaw, and the guy was still able to recover within 20-ish seconds.

Thoughts @risingbean? I think this would be a pretty interesting fight to consider.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark Batroc is sorta like a DD with less feats.

Kingpin eventually bashes his face in.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kingpin wins.

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingpin for a majority.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd honestly say Batroc wins 6/10. He is far more agile than Fisk and his kicks had enough power to knock Cap down multiple times. It would be a brutal fight and the winner would come out broken but I think Batroc would take the majority here.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nfactor1995: nah the things fisk shakes off in damage is more than batroc can put out.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

@space_coyote: Wow, this is a really great fight . . . Tough to say because Fisk has the anger and pure strength as well as the Kevlar suit . . . Batroc has the skills though and gave Cap a good fight . . . So, I'll give it to Batroc 6/10 in a close fight

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

I'd honestly say Batroc wins 6/10. He is far more agile than Fisk and his kicks had enough power to knock Cap down multiple times. It would be a brutal fight and the winner would come out broken but I think Batroc would take the majority here.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: Matt was eventually able to beat him down and Batroc hits harder than Matt...

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko said:

Yeah, after finishing the show, Kingpin definitely wins. 8/10.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Kingpin would crush Batroc

abraham700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingpin

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kingpin

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batroc wins. He took several shots from Cap; it would take a lot of hits for Fisk to put him down. Batroc has the striking power to

hurt Fisk, and the agility and skill to dance around his attacks. Batroc takes the vast majority.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DSTREET45

I'd place Batroc below S1 Matt but not by a lot so either 50/50 or Kingpin 5.5/10. Either way it's a tough fight.

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fisk wins, Cap wasn't even going all out.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fisk rolls him

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batroc wins. He took several shots from Cap; it would take a lot of hits for Fisk to put him down. Batroc has the striking power to

hurt Fisk, and the agility and skill to dance around his attacks. Batroc takes the vast majority.

Avatar image for don_higashikata
Don_Higashikata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fisk rolls him

@ninjawarrior268 said:

@jayskee said:

Kingpin

Kingpin. Great durability and damage as well. Batroc may not even shake him with his hits.

What the hell? Fisk gets annihilated, his only feats are a beatdown against a half-dead Daredevil, and then failing to knock out the Punisher who was bloodied and beaten and chained up. In fact, the Punisher almost knocked him out in that instant. Meanwhile Batroc was somehow going hand to hand against a full-blown superhuman and doing pretty well for himself. Batroc aces this

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jashro44

Kingpin. Batroc was never a threat to Steve.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batroc.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@georgewbush said:

Fisk rolls him

@team_sigma said:

@ninjawarrior268 said:

@jayskee said:

Kingpin

@sensationalspiderman said:

What the hell? Fisk gets annihilated, his only feats are a beatdown against a half-dead Daredevil, and then failing to knock out the Punisher who was bloodied and beaten and chained up. In fact, the Punisher almost knocked him out in that instant. Meanwhile Batroc was somehow going hand to hand against a full-blown superhuman and doing pretty well for himself. Batroc aces this

I'm glad someone else shares my thoughts on this thread. Fisk is simply outclassed here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fisk. Batroc is overrated.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batroc 10/10. Fisk wouldn't even make Cap square up.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Fisk. Batroc is overrated.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Fisk.

But I think Batroc would probably win in universe.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DSTREET45

Batroc only had the element of suprise on his side. Once that was gone Cap bodied him in seconds. He'd put up a hell of a fight with his durability/pain tolerance and agility but I can see him taking more than 5/10. Daredevil has better agility, better speed, enough striking power to send full grown men flying, and enough pain tolerance to fight at a high level despite having injuries that would leave most people in the hospital in addition to body armor and batonsand still had to work hard for his win.

At the very least this isn't a stomp on either side.

Peterrubiohard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingpin

CramAndman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CramAndman

@nfactor1995: @don_higashikata: @dirtytree333: @dstreet45: @veshark: Wilson Fisk will definitely win this fight and he'll win because of greater durability, strength, and brutality. Let's look at their stats, Batroc is 5'10 and weighs 175lbs(same height and weight as Dardevil), while Fisk is 6'3 and weighs 250lbs. They both have granite chins as Batroc took two devastating shots from a super-soldier and Fisk took a sustained beating and over a dozen Billy Clubs blows. In the end, Daredevil was only able to beat Fisk, a man that outweighs him and Batroc by 75lbs, by using weapons to wear down his Chin for his final flying superman punch KO. It was a KO based on cumulative damage not one punch power. Fisk hurt Daredevil with everything he threw and was only able to stand with him due to the protection of his body armor and helmet, that blunted a physical assault with his own billy club. Batroc failed to hurt Cap even once, all of his best shots were blocked and the one's that landed merely pushed him to the ground because of balance issues. Quite simply, Batroc's best blows on Fisk won't do as much damage as a single Billy Club Blow, which means Batroc will need to land over 24 punches/kicks in order to KO Fisk. Fisk was throwing Matt around like a rag-doll, almost everyone of his shots sent Matt to the ground. Batroc is also relatively honorable, desiring a fair contest against Cap, where Fisk is ruthless and overly aggressive with his opponents. It won't be a quick fight or an easy fight, but Fisk will take Batroc's best blows and dish out more punishing hits and simply overwhelm him with power and unchecked aggression .

DementorDad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given the random nature of the encounter I am going to side with Fisk. Batroc isn't going to expect Fisk to be what he is in a random alley in Hell's Kitchen, and Fisk's suits are armored meaning his head and possibly lower legs are the only real targets available to Batroc who will have to learn it the hard way. I do thin Batroc will get some sweet hits in though and Fisk will probably need some stitches.

Temudjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Temudjin

@veshark: I'm inclined to agree wholeheartedly with that analysis.

@jashro44:Batroc may not have been a real threat to Steve, but I doubt the Kingpin would be, either. After all, MCU Cap was able to go toe-to-toe with both an inexperienced Spider-Man and blood-lusted Iron Man. I can't help but feel Fisk's viciousness as a criminal mastermind is causing some bias in gauging his physical prowess. Aside from beating up a badly injured Daredevil and briefly taking on a healthy one before losing, I don't think there's any evidence to suggest he'd definitively defeat Batroc in this scenario.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On one hand, I don't think anyone in Daredevil would've given Cap pause, like Batroc did. But Kingpin has more feats.

Probably Fisk.