MCU Kilgrave vs MCU Avengers

• 71 results
BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Do you guys think that Kilgrave's powers would work on the current avengers heroes?

If he snuck up on them and told them all to kill eachother, what happens?

Can he take control of Thor and tell him to go kill superman or Hulk?

Can He take control of Iron Man while iron man is in his armor?

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

They kill each other

Yes and yes

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Well yes, I mean why not?

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision kills him in five seconds.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7
deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you guys think that Kilgrave's powers would work on the current avengers heroes?

If he snuck up on them and told them all to kill eachother, what happens?

Can he take control of Thor and tell him to go kill superman or Hulk?

Can He take control of Iron Man while iron man is in his armor?

Why is Clark here? lol! Anyways he could control everyone, but Vision, Hulk, and Thor. I believe. You know what would've been crazy though? If killgrave was the main villain of Civil War.... -_- ....... Dude he would be wrecking. Another thing I hate to type this because it's really ugly, and it's against the rules on CV, but it's the truth about the character.... He would probably try to rape Widow or Wanda.... I mean he probably would target Wanda due to her abilities, because of his interest with Jessica Jones and her powers. Also yes he can control Tony even with the armor on, unless Tony has some device like a gas mask or ear plugs because how Killgrave powers work is like this. He exhales chemicals and people breathe it in. And eventually it gets to their brain which resembles mind control. Or you can say the suggested to corruption.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends how fast Vision can react

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thepunisherfan: he can def control thor and hulk they were both affected by wandas tp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thepunisherfan: he can def control thor and hulk they were both affected by wandas tp

TP is on another tier than Killgrave's whole power! She can affect brains on atomic, mental level.Killgrave level isn't that high, at most chemically but that's it really. If anything he says something and they mimic him. Thor is asgardian not human! And Hulk's too stupid to actually listen, He would just get mad and slam Killgrave on the floor like he did with Loki. Only difference is Killgrave is all over the place...

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He uses a virus iirc, im not even sure if cap would be affected. Hulk and thor wont be, iron man likely filters it in suit

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thepunisherfan: where did it say she affects them atomically?

Hulks rage hasnt shown to overpower anything like that ever before. Ill give you thor maybe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: She never said so but (Speculation) Her affecting the Hulk making him go ballistic was an impressive feat. That was an atomic level considering the Hulk was created by an atomic level nuke. So i would say that Hulk would only be affected by Wanda. Now if killgrave took control of wanda... then yes the avengers are screwed.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IceHeart_30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kilgrave dies horribly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: You can’t deny that it isn’t a valid argument though. So don’t act like you work at Marvel Studios.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thepunisherfan: lol what? Dont get mad bro. It doesnt matter how correct it sounds if there are no facts yo support it then its not a feat you can use

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since Jessica can resist it I think it's fair to assume Thor can too, certainly Vision can, probably Iron Man and War Machine too if the suits are air-tight. Probably Hulk can resist, so really the only people I think it would work on are regular humans like Black Widow and Super soldiers, all of which get one-shotted by the unaffected Avengers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: I mean how do I not get mad when you completely ingore and don’t take my theory into affect or at least look at it. Anyways please don’t reply to me anymore. Let’s just leave it alone. Have a good day.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thepunisherfan: not ignoring but here we use facts and feats. If there isnt anything to support it it can be used. Its an interesting theory but thats all it is at this time.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, you can resist the power with high enough metabolism and willpower, which is why Jessica were able to be somewhat resistant to him, and all of the Avengers other than the humans like Widow or Hawkeye will do better than Jessica.

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aka_aka_aka_ak: Jessica grew an immunity to it cause it's a virus.

It took her a long time

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aka_aka_aka_ak: Jessica grew an immunity to it cause it's a virus.

It took her a long time

Yes, but my point is that it's possible to be immune to it and if it's a virus then one would assume it won't work on non-humans

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aka_aka_aka_ak: well, I don't consider Jessica and Luke Cage normal humans.

Plus the avengers really only have one none human living being of I'm correct and that's Thor. Hulk , cap, tony , widow, Clint.... all humans

But vision is the biggest question I think.

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@katanalauncher: Luke Cage was affected by it and cap and Banner are just as human as Cage is.

Banner is actually more human then cap or cage for the simple fact that he has a base human form.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m not sure Kilgrave could even control Captain America. Steve doesn’t get drunk and Crossbones’ gas did nothing against him. Since kilgrave’s power is a virus, Steve’s immune system and high metabolism might be able to counter it.

The same logic should apply to Thor and Hulk.

And his power would most likely do nothing against Vision.

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BlitzSikes

@stefano: good point, Luke was actually really affected by gas in Defenders but we don't know if that same gas would hurt cap or not.

It didn't even have the same affect on stick. Made luke go dizzy though

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By katanalauncher
@blitzsikes said:

@katanalauncher: Luke Cage was affected by it and cap and Banner are just as human as Cage is.

Banner is actually more human then cap or cage for the simple fact that he has a base human form.

Not the same, Luke mostly have invulnerability and his strength is a by effect of that power.

The serum basically increased all of Cap's physical ability, including faster metabolism.

He is not able to get drunk, and he can breath easily in Civil war in gases that choked Crossbone's mercs instantly when he took off their masks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
deactivated-5c6891767abb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers commit suicide

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By Mutant1230

His virus shouldn't be able to effect the high tier Avengers.

samhmd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers commit suicide

Nope, Vision kills him in an instant.

And it wouldn't work on Thor either, since he's not human and nothing indicates Killgrave's power works on nonhumans.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samhmd1: Sorry but i don't trait you seriously anymore. U just destroyed me with your marvel biased imaginiation such as Wanda more powerful than Jean from Fox etc. Or IG from MCU above Spear of Destiny from CW ( which has more devastating results and it was said 3 times it is universal )

samhmd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samhmd1: Sorry but i don't trait you seriously anymore. U just destroyed me with your marvel biased imaginiation such as Wanda more powerful than Jean from Fox etc. Or IG from MCU above Spear of Destiny from CW ( which has more devastating results and it was said 3 times it is universal )

Wanda IS more powerful than Non-Phoenix Jean and the IG is more powerful than the Spear (which didn't SHOW the power it was said to have).

You spew nonsense like how Fox QS could beat Ego. Stupidity like that deserves to be shot down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samhmd1 said:
@arthurcurry89 said:

Wanda IS more powerful than Non-Phoenix Jean and the IG is more powerful than the Spear (which didn't SHOW the power it was said to have).

Wooow changed entire freaking history, events and Spear had to be hidden is different periods in time where 2 were in freaking space. SoD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IG. IG only make half of life in cosmos dissappear ( got f*cked after doing this ) and SoD like Genie lamp made every wish come true and only Jesus Christ blood can destroy it.

You spew nonsense like how Fox QS could beat Ego. Stupidity like that deserves to be shot down.

Ego sucks a lot in combat. Celestial Starlord was baddass but not impressive on Superman or Supergirl lvl

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Amendment50

Kilgrave's powers wouldn't work on Vision or anything non organic. I don't think there's any indication of whether Thor's biology would make him vulnerable to Earth diseases so that may be up in the air. Iron Man would probably be affected since I imagine he is still breathing outside air through some source but maybe his mask would protect him. I could also see an argument that Cap would not be affected since he has an enhanced metabolism and I believe immune system. We saw that he is able to breathe toxic gas in Civil War after all.

The fact that Jessica resisted it shouldn't have anything to do with whether the others will resist it, especially since the mechanism by which Jessica was immune was not even explained. Intelligence has nothing to do with it so Banner and Stark are not immune by that metric. They're not immune just because people don't think Jessica Jones is an impressive character lol. And it has absolutely nothing to do with physical strength so acting like Avengers > Jessica Jones therefore Kilgrave can't affect them, just as a blanket statement, is absolutely terrible logic.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Jessica isn't a skilled martial artist at all, and she's canon fodder, and she resisted it. They all can.

samhmd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samhmd1 said:
@arthurcurry89 said:

Wooow changed entire freaking history, events and Spear had to be hidden is different periods in time where 2 were in freaking space. SoD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IG. IG only make half of life in cosmos dissappear ( got f*cked after doing this ) and SoD like Genie lamp made every wish come true and only Jesus Christ blood can destroy it.

Ego sucks a lot in combat. Celestial Starlord was baddass but not impressive on Superman or Supergirl lvl

It changed some minor history, not the entire history of the entire Universe. And Christs' Blood is just the one thing they used, not the ONLY thing that can destroy it.

Ego is more than enough to eat QS alive, especially considering how crappy a fighter QS is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samhmd1 said:
@arthurcurry89 said:
@samhmd1 said:
@arthurcurry89 said:

It changed some minor history, not the entire history of the entire Universe. And Christs' Blood is just the one thing they used, not the ONLY thing that can destroy it.

Ego is more than enough to eat QS alive, especially considering how crappy a fighter QS is.

Nuce try of Lowballing. Glove only make people dead nothing more. Spear wiped out completely out of existence or make sb already dead as Damien, Thawne, Malcolm, Rory and Leonard pleased. It is exactly like Genie's lamp or Triforce from Zelda series. This is far above anything in MCU. Dormammu has no feats to compete with Manny or Mxyzptlk or Music Meister

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000 said:

Jessica isn't a skilled martial artist at all, and she's canon fodder, and she resisted it. They all can.

you little shit....

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It wouldn’t work on Thor, Loki, Dr Strange, or Vision

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 anthp2000  Moderator

@amendment50: are you salty my boy? Are you salty because Avengers > Jessica in physical strength so they're immune to it?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c21707dda13f
deactivated-5c21707dda13f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His powers would only work on Clint and Natasha.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It wouldn't work on any of the high tiers, maybe not even on Cap, who is stated to have inmunity to most diseases.

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Killgrave's power is based off a virus, then I can't see him getting very far.

Right off the bat, it doesn't affect Vision. Probably won't affect Iron Man or War Machine due to the suit. Panther is probably off the table for the same reason. Unlikely to affect Cap as he is immune to most diseases. Hulk's powers is from a version of Cap's serum mixed with Gamma rays, so he's off the table. Thor is unknown, but let's be honest he's a god that can stand getting blasted by a star and the power stone, so a virus that runs its course within 12 hours for a human is highly unlikely to get to him. That leaves us with the shield agents, and like Falcon, and Wanda....and they get roflstomped by the rest of the team.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1f22534bea7
deactivated-5c1f22534bea7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alavanka: Did you just compare that Star feat to Killgrave’s virus OMEGALUL.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She resisted it because she grew an immunity to the virus not because she's canon fodder

OT: Steve could probably resist given his feats against the gas in Civil War and I seriously doubt Thor or Hulk could be affected by a virus. Vision most certainly wouldn't be affected.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Thor or Vision kill him in moments