MCU Kaecilius vs MCU Nobu

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

No Magic for Kae (alterate the environment)

• - However, he can use his special blades
  • - Nobu has all weapons he has used

Win by death, KO or incap

No Caption Provided

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobu is one of the best fighters in the MCU. I think he can take Kaecilius with mid difficulty.

FirstOlympian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FirstOlympian

Feats for Kae? I've seen Doctor Strange but I legit don't remember.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobu wins in a good fight, Kaecilius is impressive but he has one or two feats of pure Martial ability which Nobu could replicate.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ardnehsan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd give it to Kaecilius in a good fight. If he has access to the blades he used in the movie then Nobu would have difficulty getting around them.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rogueshadow  Moderator

@firstolympian said:

Feats for Kae? I've seen Doctor Strange but I legit don't remember.

@rogueshadow is the man.

Kaecilius' big claim to fame is being able to easily dismantle six of his (armed) students at the same time:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And note that the bearded student (seems to be Scott Adkins' character) who he easily defeated, was himself quite skilled, able to defeat four of his fellow students:

No Caption Provided

I'd back Nobu, but this would be a good fight in my opinion, the superior magic blades are a factor, and Kaecilius is an extremely dirty fighter based on how he stabbed through his own student to kill The Ancient One.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

StarDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobu

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kae, should be the superior combatant by implication but Nobu had more feats.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I think Nobu would win.

darko1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By darko1234

@rogueshadow:Kae blitzes him with ease , he can fight evenly with doctor stragne who is hypersonic+ in combat speed,

Strange in his first move easily reacted to blats from Dormammu and Dormammu bullets from all directions, strange also easily blocked Thanos kicks, and Thanos is much faster than Hulk who is easily missile timer and cached missile with his hands with ease , that is how fast he is, and Strange is faster than him, Hulk could not dodge or react to any attacks of Thanos like strange did, Thanos outspeeded hulk with ease, and Thanos also outspeeded iron man with ease and iron man in much much weaker suit than this easily dodged missiles. Strange also easily blocked energy blasts from Thanos https://imgur.com/GYRmYo8 and strange was at great disadvantage here, he could not see energy beam because of boulder that blocked his vision, and only saw beam when it was very close to him and still easily reacted to it, and in this move Thanos blitzed iron man couple of times with his energy attacks and power attacks from IG and those attacks where just as fast as beam from Thanos that he attacked strange, to this that strange blocked, and iron man was blitzed from larger distance than strange, strange was much closer to beam and could not see beam because of boulder until it was very close, and still reacted to it. , So strange is faster in combat speed than the iron man in this move, and iron man in much much weaker suit could easily dodge bullets and missiles like they are nothing.

Most importantly Strange was the only one able to react to Thanos physical strikes, and he did that with ease and easily keep up with him using a magical sword and block his strikes. When Thanos started stoping Iron man all he could do was helplessly cover his face while Thanos was stomping him. Strange also like I said easily reacted to Dormammu energy blasts and bullets from all directions, Thanos with beams like that of Dormammu, of the same speed as Dormammu beams and attacks, blitzed iron man couple of times. Also Strange and Wong used portals to block maw bullets, also iron man was blitzed a couple of times, tagged and outspeed by obsidian ,obsidian proved to be faster than him, and when obsidian was about to strike beaten iron man, wong easily reacted to obsidian strike ( after strike begin)m open portal and BFR him to the Antarctic and save iron man and later wong easily reacted to obsidian attacks and cuted his arm off with portal, and iron man was tagged and outspeeded by those attacks that wong reacted to, so even wong is at least just as fast as iron man and probably faster in combat speed. And like I said the iron man in a much weaker suit was easily missile and bullet timer. So Koe blitzes him, Nobu could hold his own aginst dradveil who is easily arrow timer which is impresive, but nothing even close to Kae who can fight evenly with Stragne.So kae blitzes him. Kae can aslo one shoot him with magical wepons, please strange when he was noob in magic could use magical wepons to send people flying dozens of meters like if they are paper, and later at the end of move strange could send people flying like that with his punches, and Kae was still little better than him, aincinet one could send people flying like 20 meters with her casual kicks, so i think that kae can one shoot him and blitz him with ease .Nobu is overated and Kae is very underated on this forum.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14 The_Justiciar  Online

Kaecilius.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don´t even remember making some of these..

Avatar image for deactivated-5cadf799d578c
deactivated-5cadf799d578c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers