• 99 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5dc97b76a71ff
deactivated-5dc97b76a71ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU IW Thor and Hela vs MCU Captain Marvel (79 votes)

Team 82%
Captain marvel 18%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Bloodlusted team
  • location wakanda
  • who would win
 • 
el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#51  Edited By el-kun

@finalkingthanos: u say hela lost to a weakened Thor u could not be more wrong, this Thor is the same Thor as infinity war ,

Battle conditions: This is the most opponents Thor fought in a single movie(fought surtur and his minions, fought hela, fought hulk ,fought sakarians, fought hela again in one movie ) meaning his battle awareness, his prowess his skill are at the peak

Strength: this is d same Thor who pulled d rings and hela had him in a deadlock with one arm with ease and joked about expecting more

Durability: the same Thor took multiple hits from d hulk yet hela had him in a choke hold with him clinging to life

lighting ability allowed him to drop d hulk in a single hit, and it stands to reason if it could amp his punches it would amp his weapons in wich hela was no selling dual sworded attacks from Thor

In the final fight alone she had 5 chances to kill Thor

1) after she slashes his torso and eyes out

2) after she takes him to d balcony

3)after she has him and Valkyrie on d ground ,Thor even acknowledges he can't defeat her

So yea the only diffence between is Thor and ragnarok Thor is a axe and a spear

Sorry if my post is too long

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52 krisbishop  Moderator

Either on team would solo

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 death4bunnies  Moderator

Carol has some peircing resistance, a bit below hela I think tho.

She caught Koraths sword and he once cut clean through a gun.

-------

I think teams biggest problem is I dont see either of them tanking many casual rag dolls of this nature.

No Caption Provided

She is very maneuverable in flight, and can be a dangerous adversary from range.

-------------

------------

Id give team a very slight majority, but I think she beats either by theirselves.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun: I never said Hela lost to Thor and tbh I dont get the point of the rest of your post sorry.

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By el-kun

@finalkingthanos: yea my bad , might have lost track with my point ,

Just to put it short, u said hela got tagged by Thor multiple times ,while thor couldn't tag thanos

My point was hela was trapped for thousands of years with no combat ,and This Thor literally fought and fought all Through the film

While in end game is quite opposite with thanos plucked out of a battle while Thor has been battle deprived for 5years

So it make sense to tag hela and not thanos in does scenario

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: been ragdoll doesn't mean u hurt, hela probably weighs lighter Dan Thor,

Besides Thor and hela should react to her photon blats

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: been ragdoll doesn't mean u hurt, hela probably weighs lighter Dan Thor,

Besides Thor and hela should react to her photon blasts

Avatar image for deactivated-5dcd6ee297c4c
deactivated-5dcd6ee297c4c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol has some peircing resistance, a bit below hela I think tho.

She caught Koraths sword and he once cut clean through a gun.

-------

I think teams biggest problem is I dont see either of them tanking many casual rag dolls of this nature.

No Caption Provided

She is very maneuverable in flight, and can be a dangerous adversary from range.

-------------

------------

Id give team a very slight majority, but I think she beats either by theirselves.

Hela can’t be harmed by physical attacks, she heals instantly. BFR? She opens a portal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun: nah Thanos is just a far better fighter in cqc than Thor or Hela it was made very evident Helas biggest assets in a fight is her regeneration and ability to constantly spam with blades, her strength and skill were less attributed to success than those two abilities.

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos: fair points

But Hav u ever considered she relied so much on her blades because she knew she was Rusty in cqc

Personally if I knew I wasn't as fast and skilled as I was 2-3 thousand years ago I won't bother going cqc ,I just rather shoot the target

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun: not one thing suggests that though mate, that's just her fighting style even shown during the Valkyrie flashback.

She simply relies on that fighting style its part of her character nothing to do with years without battle same goes for EG Thor the same guys who gave him his IW feats have stated by intent and shown in the movie that he was the same during the final battle only this time he had 2 weapons and and focussed on the kill.

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos: Thor has never been the strongest or best fighter and every one he has fought h2h has literally stomped him , its his aoe and lighting dat has given him the edge ,now I do agree with dis Thor been the same stats wise but it's clear his battle prowess has dulled which is to be expected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun: Again absolutely nothing points to this though, its clearly meant to be that the trio of Thor, Cap and Tony are at their peak when they face thanos 3v1 wether people like it or not.

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos: how can u say no point, every single foe Thor has faced , he has used lighting atleast twice

From Loki,malekith, ultron,hela and even thanos in iw and yet he fought thanos twice in endgame and never used lighting once its either for plot reason or Thor is just rusty

The Russo's even said cap nearly had thanos with two lighting bolt and we don't even know if cap bolts are Thor level

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun: sorry I dont really understand what your trying to say it's all over the place.

Cap almost had Thanos because he had the power of Thor but hes twice the better fighter than most Avengers if not all of them and it still wasnt enough once Thanos got his bearings again, it wasnt just due to 2 lightning strikes they only damaged his armour.

Thor had back up from two other avengers all fighting together at once and he consistently tried to got for the decap but couldn't Thanos dodged, blocked, countered and attacked against everything threw at him except for Cap.

Thor did use lighting to amp Iron Mans attack and he constantly amped his weapons as well.

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos: my point is simple dude Thor never used lighting or aoe once against when he fought him twice in endgame despite using it against him in IW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun: realistically that's just due to choreography and story telling but in the fight he did use lightning just not a singular bolt against thanos personally.

The fact remains he was fighting as good as he normally does and it wasnt enough.

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By el-kun

@finalkingthanos: Its been show lighting affects thanos

How can u say Thor fought as good as he normally does when everyone knows Thor when fighting to his best uses lighting

now thanos is2x Thor stats , thanos only stomped Thor as soon as he disarmed him twice

Until u can give a reason as to why Thor never used a directly lighting attack on thanos

Thor most powerful version is IW ,most people tend to confuse strong for powerful, he was complete , fought with lighting as a go 2 move , and was no afraid to throw SB with great speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun: anytime Thor fights a named opponent the fight is almost entirely cqc anytime he actually thought thanos he was beaten half to death he only had success with a surprise attack during IW and a planned ambush with other heroes against a crippled Thanos.

He tried ranged attacks and used lighting to help Iron etc lots happened during endgame it just wasnt enough.

People tend to forget IW Thor only gained a new weapon and mostly fought against outriders he has no feats against high level villains and his stats are the same as always.

Edit - also remember in endgame he was fighting side by side with 2 of his team mates he doesnt have the time or space for big charged attacks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun: anytime Thor fights a named opponent the fight is almost entirely cqc anytime he actually thought thanos he was beaten half to death he only had success with a surprise attack during IW and a planned ambush with other heroes against a crippled Thanos.

He tried ranged attacks and used lighting to help Iron etc lots happened during endgame it just wasnt enough.

People tend to forget IW Thor only gained a new weapon and mostly fought against outriders he has no feats against high level villains and his stats are the same as always.

IW Thor overpowered IG Thanos and took a FULL force of a star.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 death4bunnies  Moderator

Hela can’t be harmed by physical attacks, she heals instantly. BFR? She opens a portal.

I strongly disagree, I think Hela has shown some top tier healing but to say she cant be harmed is NLF.

---------

Let me explain.

Things like ...say ...having her head crushed, are things I dont think she's shown she can regen from.....and there are certainly some fictional characters that can accomplish this.

Whether CM can do severe brain damage to Hela is up for debate, but I dont think Hela has shown that she can heal from massive brain injures ....to my knowledge Hela has never heal from things like brain damage or severed limbs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalcountdown said:

I strongly disagree, I think Hela has shown some top tier healing but to say she cant be harmed is NLF.

---------

Let me explain.

Things like ...say ...having her head crushed, are things I dont think she's shown she can regen from.....and there are certainly some fictional characters that can accomplish this.

Whether CM can do severe brain damage to Hela is up for debate, but I dont think Hela has shown that she can heal from massive brain injures ....to my knowledge Hela has never heal from things like brain damage or severed limbs.

Hela put her spikes in her body lol, she is stronger and she destroyed Mjolnir, made of uru which is supposed to be immovable plus she has nidavellir rings + healing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalcountdown: try again agent of chaos trolling is boring

I am not "agent of chaos" and IW Thor has star-level durability + uru weapon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: finalcoutdown is detectives new alt, probably using final as a love note to me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos: Okay yea u do give fair point points

, Thor literally has power set to beat almost anybody he just chooses to fight like a fool

If he abuses his lighting half as hela does, he could beat thanos with ease, imagine him flying and spaming multiple bolts per second sadly he always goes cqc in which thanos will surely stomp him

I hear he going to be op and new level in his next movie when taika was interviewed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun: it's possible if he fights out of character but people need to realise the characters he fights would just be written stronger and better one way or another for example.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun: he better be after that sad display last movie...

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos: Yea MCU tend to make dier villains way more powerful than the heroes even if they do get power ups

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake: yea he needs it up badly , I dont even care if he remains fat, when taika was interview he was asked about the movies and he said he plans to go bigger and louder than ragnaork, and spoke of making Thor the god he is

Den with the casting of, Jane to play Thor,Valkyrie and captain marel and strange movie linking to it, everything speaks to power ups big time

Vallians rumored are, gorr , enchantress, even brb is to be into

With all dis character I do think Thor is going up big time

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela solos, Thor solos high diff.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Good luck getting past Hela's necroblades and Thor's lightning blasts/cloak. I feel 1v1 would be a much better fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d22a069f2ea
deactivated-60d22a069f2ea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain marvel stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d22a069f2ea
deactivated-60d22a069f2ea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

carol still solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-60eee22feddcf
deactivated-60eee22feddcf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela solos

Avatar image for deactivated-60e9d095c91dd
deactivated-60e9d095c91dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both can solo. By feats and logic.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The duo easily.

GAS777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol dies

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By rickythanos

Thor is the weak link here.

The fight is in Wakanda, so Carol can win; super-high difficulty.

But on Asgard, Hela solos.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#94 nassergrant19  Online
nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 nassergrant19  Online
Avatar image for deactivated-61cf02d3ddc76
deactivated-61cf02d3ddc76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol could beat either individually in great fights, but she certainly isn’t taking both at once.

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela solos

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 10/10. Hela can solo, and Thor gives Carol trouble in 1v1.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Thor or Hela can solo