Iron Monger all rounds.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Nucleon

Iron Monger all rounds, except maybe the second one. WM can win it by using mobility and ranged attacks. He can take a few shots as well. His goal would be to disable Monger's subsystems to a point where victory can be acheived, 6/10 of the times. So, it's no cakewalk.

Has a fight between Iron Monger and the Hulk-Busting IM suit already been done?

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Richubs

Iron Monger doesn't have a hope in battle that is ranged. It has gaps and holes and exposed wiring. One good blast and it's done. I doubt it can take on WM in h2h even. Tony would have beaten him if he had enough power and both repulsors. Rhodes will tear him.

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs said:

Iron Monger doesn't have a hope in battle that is ranged. It has gaps and holes and exposed wiring. One good blast and it's done. I doubt it can take on WM in h2h even. Tony would beaten him if he had enough power and both repulsors. Rhodes will tear him.

Do you think WM is strong enough to crush Iron man like this?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Richubs

@granitevision: No but Rhodes isn't an idiot that'll take hits. He's probably more skilled than Tony and much more skilled than Obadiah. Tony already took out his wiring and if Iron Monger had been opened like in the movie with Tony at normal power Obadiah would have had his head turned into a paste in a single punch. Iron Monger is inferior to Mark 3 in every measurable aspect aside from strength by a good margin.

And Tony already took full hits from Obadiah and yet didn't even get dented.

His punches were still hurting Obadiah's suit. Mark 3 I'm sure would've been strong enough to do what Iron Monger did with the helmet as easily or even more easily. It simply wasn't at full power in the final fight.

AtmExle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Monger
War Machine
War Machine

Iron Monger is much stronger than War Machine, so he should win the H2H round. But his weapon capabilities are quite limited compared to the destructive firepower of WM, as shown in IF. Iron Monger can't catch him in the sky either. For the third round, as long as Rhodey keeps his distance, he should stomp Monger.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon said:

Iron Monger all rounds, except maybe the second one. WM can win it by using mobility and ranged attacks. He can take a few shots as well. His goal would be to disable Monger's subsystems to a point where victory can be acheived, 6/10 of the times. So, it's no cakewalk.

War machine isn't surviving 30 mm rounds.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By plotweapon16255

@atmexle said:

Iron Monger

War Machine

War Machine

Iron Monger is much stronger than War Machine, so he should win the H2H round. But his weapon capabilities are quite limited compared to the destructive firepower of WM, as shown in IF. Iron Monger can't catch him in the sky either. For the third round, as long as Rhodey keeps his distance, he should stomp Monger.

Ironmonger carrier 30 mm rounds machine gun which can rip wm apart in a second.

WM weapon aren't that powerful his guns are just 7.62 mm rounds.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Damn a new perspective on how weak Rhodey is....or how strong Stane was?

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GraniteVision

@richubs: Tony at normal power Obadiah would have had his head turned into a paste in a single punch

How?Iron Monger is made of material with the same strength as gold/titanium alloy.

Iron Monger is inferior to Mark 3 in every measurable aspect aside from strength by a good margin.

No.Stane stated that his suit is stronger.This makes sense cuz he is bigger,bulkier,crushed Iron Man like a soda can.I doubt that Iron Man can crush himself like this

Mark 3 I'm sure would've been strong enough to do what Iron Monger did with the helmet as easily or even more easily.

He has no feats to do so

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitevision: After the suit was open. Like in Iron Man 1. And we don't really know it's material anyways. They got inspiration from Mark 1 which definitely wasn't gold titanium alloy.

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs said:

@granitevision: After the suit was open. Like in Iron Man 1. And we don't really know it's material anyways. They got inspiration from Mark 1 which definitely wasn't gold titanium alloy.

I updated my post

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Richubs

@granitevision: I have literally stated that he is better at strength. And I think he has a fair amount of strength. Sure, not as much as Stane but he gave that up for speed and maneuverability. He would be able to crush the helmet imo. Though probably not as easily. I should correct that.

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs said:

@granitevision: I have literally stated that he is better at strength. And I think he has a fair amount of strength. Sure, not as much as Stane but he gave that up for speed and maneuverability. He would be able to crush the helmet imo.

Iron Man's best strength feat is lifting a several tons of steel debris in Iron Man 3 and lifting 1/4 of 100 ton transporter by using his thrusters and legs in AoU

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atmexle said:

Iron Monger

War Machine

War Machine

This.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Richubs

@granitevision: In Age of Ultron Rhodes talked about lifting tanks casually.

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs said:

@granitevision: In Age of Ultron Rhodes talked about lifting tanks casually.

If he can really lift tanks casually,so he should be much stronger than regular Iron Man who struggles lifting 1/4 of shield transporter

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitevision: I think him being unable to lift shield transporter is a one off where the director didn't think of what he was showing.

In the movie throughout we saw him go toe to toe with Ultron who was able to somewhat hurt Thor which is an incredible feat. He's obviously incredibly strong.

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs said:

@granitevision: I think him being unable to lift shield transporter is a one off where the director didn't think of what he was showing.

In the movie throughout we saw him go toe to toe with Ultron who was able to somewhat hurt Thor which is an incredible feat. He's obviously incredibly strong.

He go toe to toe with pre vibranium Ultron,Thor was fighting Ultron Prime

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitevision: Don't quite see how that changed anything.

From what we know his design was the same except he had vibranium now. Which just meant he was indestructible but his striking and speed didn't quite increase. Perhaps his strength increased because of being lighter but not by much.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Nucleon

@plotweapon16255 said:
@nucleon said:

I think he can; Iron Man MkIII, in the same movie, tanked a much larger AA caliber, at least 57mm, atop that tank. I guess unless a vital subsystem is targeted, it would only do esthetical damage.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atmexle said:

Iron Monger

War Machine

War Machine

In fact it may be as small as 5mm. It doesn't matter, a smaller, higher velocity projectile will be better at piercing armor than a fat, slow velocity slug.

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs said:

@granitevision: Don't quite see how that changed anything.

From what we know his design was the same except he had vibranium now. Which just meant he was indestructible but his striking and speed didn't quite increase. Perhaps his strength increased because of being lighter but not by much.

No.Prime ultron is much stronger and larger than pre-vibranium Ultorn.He literally tore pre-vibranium Ultron apart

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon said:
@plotweapon16255 said:
@nucleon said:

I think he can; Iron Man MkIII, in the same movie, tanked a much larger AA caliber, at least 76mm, atop that tank.

76 mm is HE round.

Do, it doesn't count & war machine Isn't made of gold-titanium alloy.

I guess unless a vital subsystem is targeted, it would only do esthetical damage.

War machine isn't that durable.

It barely has a piercing durability.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon said:
@plotweapon16255 said:
@atmexle said:

Iron Monger

War Machine

War Machine

In fact it may be as small as 5mm. It doesn't matter, a smaller, higher velocity projectile will be better at piercing armor than a fat, slow velocity slug.

Dead shield agents disagrees with that.

AtmExle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255: I don't recall Iron Monger having that much destructive output. Do you have any gifs displaying them?

His minigun itself is 7.62, but I'm not sure how many other ordnances he has. As shown in the gif below, he can rapidly unload his frontal guns (which include a couple of missiles) that can tear apart a truck like wet tissue. Your typical 7.62mm minigun won't come close to doing anywhere near this damage to even a car.

Iron Monger has no feats to suggest that he can tank a prolonged barrage of War machine's weaponry.

Here he carpet bombs the outriders spanning a huge area that creates a gigantic fireball. Again, this will give Iron Monger some trouble.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitevision: That simply means he was strong enough to tear himself apart. It's simply that his durability is now very high after his upgrade. His strength isn't particularly more.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round one: Iron Monger

Round two: War Machine

Round three: War Machine

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs said:

@granitevision: That simply means he was strong enough to tear himself apart. It's simply that his durability is now very high after his upgrade. His strength isn't particularly more.

No

Rewatch that scene.Ultron Prime is far above previous versions,and that fact he stomped Thor proves that

TitanConsumed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atmexle said:

Iron Monger

War Machine

War Machine

This.

@atmexle said:

Iron Monger

War Machine

War Machine

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atmexle said:

@plotweapon16255: I don't recall Iron Monger having that much destructive output. Do you have any gifs displaying them?

He is carrying a General Electric GAU-8/A Avenger(a-10) that can only use 30 mm rounds which is a tank buster.

This video should clearly show you how powerful is a single bullet.

Loading Video...

His minigun itself is 7.62, but I'm not sure how many other ordnances he has. As shown in the gif below, he can rapidly unload his frontal guns (which include a couple of missiles) that can tear apart a truck like wet tissue. Your typical 7.62mm minigun won't come close to doing anywhere near this damage to even a car.

I am not sure u get how powerful is 7.62 mm it can easily penetrate steel plates that are way more durable then aluminum vehicles.

Loading Video...

Iron Monger has no feats to suggest that he can tank a prolonged barrage of War machine's weaponry.

Loading Video...

Even prototype (Mark 1) of Ironmonger can withstand 5.52mm & 50 cal that can easily penetrate armored vehicle unlike 7.62 rounds which can just damage it.

Loading Video...

Here he carpet bombs the outriders spanning a huge area that creates a gigantic fireball. Again, this will give Iron Monger some trouble.

Ironmonger can pretty one shot him before he even tries that!

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Iron Monger could win R1. Rhodey nukes him to hell in the other rounds, he's litteral cannon fodder to him.

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Monger.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

War Machine takes it. His offensive output from Infinity War was really impressive and he even tanked a hit from Cull Obsidian.

AtmExle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atmexle said:

@plotweapon16255:

He is carrying a General Electric GAU-8/A Avenger(a-10) that can only use 30 mm rounds which is a tank buster.

This video should clearly show you how powerful is a single bullet.

Those are multiple rounds (video with sound below), in fact, about 60 rounds per second according to wikipedia (dunno how many hit the car tho). Although I can agree that they're definitely powerful enough to be able to kill Rhodey if Iron Monger focused fire. I would imagine that Rhodey would return fire while rising up to the sky instead of firing while being at the same spot getting fired at. But after witnessing that, I can see that round 3 might not be an easy win for Rhodey.

Loading Video...

Curious, do you have a source where it says Iron Monger uses this rounds? I couldn't find it under his MCU wiki page and just wanted to be sure.

I am not sure u get how powerful is 7.62 mm it can easily penetrate steel plates that are way more durable then aluminum vehicles.

Here's a video of a M134 minigun in action. It utilizes 7.62×51mm NATO rounds. As you can see, although it did make a lot of holes in the truck and eventually caused it to go up in flames, it didn't obliterate the truck like how Rhodey did. This makes sense because he isn't only using his minigun when firing at the truck, he is also firing a couple of missiles to produce that effect. An interesting thing to note, he obliterates the truck at a quicker rate than the Thunderbolt destroyed the Taliban car.

Loading Video...

In the video below at 4:37. You can see how War Machine deals with his targets. He doesn't just fire 7.62mm rounds, he unleashes a whole barrage of bullets including dozens of missiles in a short span of time. He destroys that outrider wheel device pretty quickly because of this.

Loading Video...

Even prototype (Mark 1) of Ironmonger can withstand 5.52mm & 50cal that can easily penetrate armored vehicle unlike 7.62 rounds which can just damage it.

I would agree with you if Rhodey solely used 7.62mm rounds. But as established above, he uses them in addition with multiple rockets that can destroy a truck in seconds (literally) and the Outrider vehicle, I imagine the latter would be better armored at the very least compared to your standard armored military vehicle. So I don't think you can extrapolate how inefficient War Machine might've been against the MK1 armor based on this information alone. Besides, the 50. cal itself caused Tony to stagger for a bit. Although I can't say how well 50.cal would do against Iron Monger, given that it's an upgraded version of the MK1

Ironmonger can pretty one shot him before he even tries that!

Now I would agree that the type of method would make him very vulnerable compared to his ways of fighting Monger, but I don't think he'll get one shotted lol.

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: he even tanked a hit from Cull Obsidian.

He did not tank it,he survived but it was not tanking

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Noone1996
GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitevision: Prove it. There's no evidence that Rhodey was out for the count. He got hit and then the scene cut. He was seen later fighting like nothing happened. No damage. This is the same type of lie that people were spreading about how Black Panther "one-shotted" and "KO'd" Cull Obsidian even though all he did was knock him over and then the scene cut.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By plotweapon16255
playerx-tr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By playerx-tr

Mark 4 all rounds

x_Zayd_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

War Machine stomps 2nd and 3rd round. The only reason Iron Monger was able to give a fight to Iron Man was coz Iron Man was running on 10% power and was using the reactor he made in the cave.