MCU Iron Man vs 616 Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Captain America.

jamkid23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Movie powerhouse vs Comic book street-levelers

The team is having dinner at a restaurant when Iron Man walks in and acts rude to everybody. The arguments escalate until Iron Man throws on his suit and decides to throw down.

Round one: morals on random encounter

Round two: morals off with two hours of prep time for both sides.

Respect threads:

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/64drqr/respect_anthony_edward_stark_iron_man_marvel/

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/3in3xe/respect_captain_america_earth_616/

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/6r0wgx/respect_natasha_romanoff_the_black_widowmarvel_616/

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/4job2r/respect_clint_barton_hawkeye_earth616/

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hawkeye solos:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of team 2 Solo. Black Widow definitely has an EMP

PSI-BITE234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye and Widow can solo via gear I don't know about Cap

jamkid23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of team 2 Solo. Black Widow definitely has an EMP

Would it make a difference if War Machine joined Iron Man?

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jamkid23: Na not really an EMP would one shot either

jamkid23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Would an EMP really take out Iron Man? You would think he would make his suit resistant against such an obvious tool and his suit survived (and even got upgraded) by Thor's lightning.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye or Widow solos with gear

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jamkid23: Thor’s lightning is energy, an EMP is something different

He hasn’t shown any resistance

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ANTHP2000  Online

It'd honestly be very silly if any half competent version of Iron Man didn't have some level of resistance to EMPs. With prep, Hawkeye and Widow could definitely pull something off, but not in a straight up fight.

jamkid23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: An EMP still uses electricity (an electromagnetic pulse to be exact) and Iron Man withstood electricity from the god of Thunder itself. Is whatever pulse bomb Black Widow and Hawkeye has (and they presumably carry with them at all times) really stronger than what Thor can do?

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By King-Ragnar

An obvious bait thread is an obvious bait thread. Tony stomps.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jamkid23 said:

@emmafrostxmen: An EMP still uses electricity (an electromagnetic pulse to be exact) and Iron Man withstood electricity from the god of Thunder itself. Is whatever pulse bomb Black Widow and Hawkeye has (and they presumably carry with them at all times) really stronger than what Thor can do?

An Electromagnetic pulse is not electricity. An emp can be caused by electricity, but it is not electricity itself. It is the result of a disturbance in the electromagnetic field.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, MCU characters cannot compete with comic versions.

Clean_Uniform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Out of character Tony could just nuke them. But that isn't happening so the team stomps.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eredin12

Iron Man stomps insects, Thors city block+ level lightning obviously causes great EMP and Iron Man armor was unaffected by it, Stark vaporizes them

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Depends on the armour. Depends on how pissed off Tony is.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They’re all faster on the draw than him.

INF4MY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony claps low difficulty

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there anything stopping Stark from just shooting Hawkeye’s arrows out of the air? He’s shot three of MCU’s at close range

Avatar image for dcandmarvelcomicfan
DCandMarvelComicFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An obvious bait thread is an obvious bait thread. Tony stomps.

@eredin12 said:

Iron Man stomps insects, Thors city block+ level lightning obviously causes great EMP and Iron Man armor was unaffected by it, Stark vaporizes them

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88: He’s a lot faster than MCU Clint and shoots arrows quicker so I’d argue Tony might not be able to react. There was also a time when 616 Barton shot an arrow and knew it would be deflected/blasted by Gambit so he actually energized and amplified the arrow even more.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 BladeOfFury  Online

@noone1996: Clint shot 3 arrows at the same time in that instance, and Tony blasted them all out of the air.

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably the comic team

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: Tony was able to dodge tank shell which are faster than bullets, also he was able to keep up with people that can deflect his bullet fast repulsors at close range(Ivan Vanko, Cap)

Here is how fast are repulsors, they can cover 40 meters at FTE speed so fast it looks like they did it instantly and they moved far faster than arrows as well

Also, i doubt his EMP would work on somone who tanked thor's lightning, even in those scans it looks like his arrows cause electricity which disables the machine

And for that other feat that was acid, I do not know what exact kind of damage acid does but Tony armor is very durable, far more durable than that robot, so should we asume it works on him? I mean yeah he never tanked Acid but nether did Goku, should we asume that Clint can one-shot him as well? We need to know what is the strongest thing it destroyed

the_magister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Noone1996

@eredin12: Hawkeye shoots his arrows at FTE speeds just like Iron Man’s repulsor speed. He can also shoot multiple at once: https://m.imgur.com/cHfsj6H

https://m.imgur.com/a/QIQHv

Like I said before, even if he anticipates the arrow or tries to shoot it out of the air (like he did in Civil War) that could just charge the arrow even more and make the explosion worse.

Fair enough on the EMP arrows, even though his disruption arrows worked on arguably far more advanced armors and tech (like 616 Deathlok), but the putty arrows worked on a robot with Wonder Man level stats, so it’s definitely not featless.

I haven’t even posted his best feats either just so you know. He’s got Pym particle shrinking arrows, vibranium/adamantium, megaton arrows, screamer arrows which have harmed high tiers, etc. Hawkeye could easily one-shot MCU Thor with some of his Stark tech made arrows.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After seeing what Noone said, Hawkeye solos.

Inb4 "MuH 616 wAnK".

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Eredin12

@noone1996:

Hawkeye shoots his arrows at FTE speeds just like Iron Man’s repulsor speed. He can also shoot multiple at once: https://m.imgur.com/cHfsj6H

Not evrey FTE feat is same, some are more impresive than others, crossing 40 meters at FTE speed is far better than crossing 4 meters at FTE speed, my point is that Stark can dodge those arrows and blast them out of the air

Like I said before, even if he anticipates the arrow or tries to shoot it out of the air (like he did in Civil War) that could just charge the arrow even more and make the explosion worse.

Yes he can charge arrows but he would not do that instnatly, he would first try to shoot few arrows and Tony would deflect or dodge them and before Hawyke can do that he would blast this team into oblivion with his building level missles that this team cannot dodge or tank

Also Tony is very durable, how strong are those charged arrows, i mean how strong explosion they create

Fair enough on the EMP arrows, even though his disruption arrows worked on arguably far more advanced armors and tech (like 616 Deathlok), but the putty arrows worked on a robot with Wonder Man level stats, so it’s definitely not featless.

Well I am not talking about what is more advanced, my argument is that because of his durabiltiy feats he can tank those electrical arrows

As for Putty arrows, are those acid arrows or arrows that slow things down? If they only slow him down he can still one-shot with missle but if those are acid arrows then they would definitely kill him but he can deflect them

I haven’t even posted his best feats either just so you know. He’s got Pym particle shrinking arrows, vibranium/adamantium, megaton arrows, screamer arrows which have harmed high tiers, etc. Hawkeye could easily one-shot MCU Thor with some of his Stark tech made arrows.

That could be a problem in round 2 but in round 1 he can only use his standard gear

and I think Tony can still deal with that

Pym particle arrow can be blasted by repulsors

Adamantium arrows can be blasted by repulsors, Tony cannot damage adamantium, true, but he does not need to, he only needs to deflect them, to change their direction like he did to the car in IW

Megaton ( that is his nuke arrow i suppose) arrow is a problem but wouldn't that kill him and his team as well? So that does not mean they won

Screamer arrows? Cant Tony deflect them as well, he can also dodge them but Tony will not be on defensive all the time and Let Hawyke experiment, he will dodge and deflect the first arrow while at the same time blasting this team with missle, he will one-shot them

o0Deadman0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 o0Deadman0o  Online

His upgraded suit is insane. He and Potts were going ham on Thanos' army. He could do to them what he did at the end of IW or or when fighting in the streets.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

Not evrey FTE feat is same, some are more impresive than others, crossing 40 meters at FTE speed is far better than crossing 4 meters at FTE speed, my point is that Stark can dodge those arrows and blast them out of the air

This is kind of a weird and faulty scaling system you've got going on here... Stark can react to multiple FTE 616 arrows at once because his own repulsors are FTE/instant at 40 meters and Cap/Whiplash have reacted/dodged them; Iron Man has reacted to Cap/Vanko, therefore, he's also faster than 40 meters of FTE repulsors? Very odd circular logic here. But we'll go with it. He can react to them sometimes, but if Hawkeye shoots multiple at once, he's not going to be able to react to MANY at once like he did in Civil War. Hell, he could barely react to even MCU Hawkeye's arrows. How many times did he get tagged in Civil War by his arrows?

Yes he can charge arrows but he would not do that instnatly, he would first try to shoot few arrows and Tony would deflect or dodge them and before Hawyke can do that he would blast this team into oblivion with his building level missles that this team cannot dodge or tank

Well he's also got AoE explosion arrows too which would probably stun him with the shockwave alone, so he probably wouldn't even need to hit him in some instances. Also, when he can shoot like 15 different arrows at the same time at FTE speeds, how long do you think it's going to take before he realizes that he should use these types of arrows?

No Caption Provided

Also Tony is very durable, how strong are those charged arrows, i mean how strong explosion they create

They not only stunned Rogue (who had Ms. Marvel's base stats), but it led to ceiling debris falling on top of her which incapped her until the heroes could get her out.

No Caption Provided

This would one-shot MCU Iron Man.

Well I am not talking about what is more advanced, my argument is that because of his durabiltiy feats he can tank those electrical arrows

EMP and electrical disruption is not really the same as durability. The types of arrows I'm talking about don't just shoot like thousands of volts and that is what one-shots them. It specifically disrupts electrical wiring and circuitry within. It just overloads the tech or turns them off. That's a specialized type of attack, but I can still give you the benefit of the doubt and pretend like Thor's lightning is the same as an EMP or disruption arrow. That's fine because that would be too easy anyway.

As for Putty arrows, are those acid arrows or arrows that slow things down? If they only slow him down he can still one-shot with missle but if those are acid arrows then they would definitely kill him but he can deflect them

He used the putty arrows in the joints to slow the robot. Something that was powerful enough to slightly slow down a bot with Wonder Man stats would freeze someone much weaker, like Tony, solid. I mean he did the same thing to Ultron himself too:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

The funny thing about MCU Stark's missiles is the fact that Hawkeye could probably just shoot them out of the air just like you are saying Tony would do to his arrows. He could use magnetic arrows to pull them away, he could use the AoE of his explosive arrows to forcibly detonate Tony's missiles sooner, etc. But yeah, Clint's acid arrows have actually even affected 616 Iron Man and Doom's earlier armors (they added countermeasures later).

That could be a problem in round 2 but in round 1 he can only use his standard gear

This is standard gear. Just take a look at all of his arrows:

No Caption Provided

and I think Tony can still deal with that

He can't. He's never dealt with any of it before.

Pym particle arrow can be blasted by repulsors

All he needs to do is hit him once. I think he's even used them on himself before to grow himself to Giant Man mid-tier levels of strength/power LOL.

Adamantium arrows can be blasted by repulsors, Tony cannot damage adamantium, true, but he does not need to, he only needs to deflect them, to change their direction like he did to the car in IW

Not sure if his repulsors are even strong enough to deflect indestructible arrows. Especially vibranium ones which absorb and dilute vibrations of impacts. But again, all he needs is one hit.

Megaton ( that is his nuke arrow i suppose) arrow is a problem but wouldn't that kill him and his team as well? So that does not mean they won

Didn't kill his team here:

It's 30 megatons by the way. May be a compacted explosion.

Screamer arrows? Cant Tony deflect them as well, he can also dodge them but Tony will not be on defensive all the time and Let Hawyke experiment, he will dodge and deflect the first arrow while at the same time blasting this team with missle, he will one-shot them

I'm pretty much arguing for Hawkeye solo'ing, but Cap could easily survive these explosions by predicting where the explosion will land and then pointing his shield to block most of it. As for Hawkeye, like I said before, he could probably shoot them out of the sky. Comic characters, by default, have better pain tolerance and durability too. I'm not saying 616 Clint could outright tank a missile or a clean shockwave from one, but if he sees it coming and reacts accordingly then something like this might happen:

As for screamers, those are sonic arrows which have made Hulk, Wonder Man, Radioactive Man, Graviton, Tyrak, and several other durable beings scream out in pain. Pretty sure something like that would fodderize someone like Tony who has no defenses or resistance shown at all.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Oh, also, Clint actually has arrows that can follow you around, so Stark will be FORCED to blast them out of the sky if he can hit them which could lead to a trap.

No Caption Provided

Living Laser is also much faster than MCU Iron Man by the way. He may have been taken off guard though there to be fair.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Eredin12

@noone1996:

This is kind of a weird and faulty scaling system you've got going on here... Stark can react to multiple FTE 616 arrows at once because his own repulsors are FTE/instant at 40 meters and Cap/Whiplash have reacted/dodged them; Iron Man has reacted to Cap/Vanko, therefore, he's also faster than 40 meters of FTE repulsors? Very odd circular logic here. But we'll go with it. He can react to them sometimes, but if Hawkeye shoots multiple at once, he's not going to be able to react to MANY at once like he did in Civil War. Hell, he could barely react to even MCU Hawkeye's arrows. How many times did he get tagged in Civil War by his arrows?

I do not think it is really circular logic, you see Vanko and Cap did not just deflect repulsors, they moved at comperable speed to them as well which makes snese as Cap is superhuman with super speed, and in comics, he can move as fast as bullets as well so that is not unusual and Vanko has arc reactor, arc reactor can amp his user speed, not only that but Thanos also moved at comperable speed to his repulsors sa well and Tony can keep up with him and block his hits, so it is consistent for him, all of them are that fast yet Iron Man can react to them and block their hits at point-blank range, so it would be much easier for him to deflect projectiles that move similalry fast as those characters he mached since here he has distance of like 10 meters, but i doubt Hawkye arrows are as fast as Iron Mans repulsors, so deflecting them should be much easier, he should effortlessly deflect them just like he did to MCU Hawkyes arrows, Tony has also dodged tank shell( that moves at nearly hypersonic speed) and has beat Loki on draw showing superior speed and reflexes, same Loki has caught point blank arrow while laughing, it was that effortless to him and he has blocked shiled throw from MCU Cap who under the same director throwed his shield at mach 3 speed( Age of Ultron)

As for MCU Hawkye, well he attacked Tony only a few times so lets see them

Here he shoots 3 arrows at him and Tony casually deflects them

1:05

Here, he agian casually deflects even more arrows, the arrow did not tag him, but as one part of arrow exploded it sent Antman into his suit, but the arrow did not tag him

2:12 .

Then here he attacks him with 2 arrows, Iron Man agian casually blasts one and dodges second

2:22

So yeah, he is pretty much casually dealt with them, only time he was tagged is when he was in the middle of a fight with Cap so he was distracted

Well he's also got AoE explosion arrows too which would probably stun him with the shockwave alone, so he probably wouldn't even need to hit him in some instances. Also, when he can shoot like 15 different arrows at the same time at FTE speeds, how long do you think it's going to take before he realizes that he should use these types of arrows?

Well it is going to take him a few seconds which is more than enaugh for Tony to blast him with missile and problem is Tony can keep up with FTE speed, so it is not like he will staute him, Tony can deflect few arrows and them blast Hawkye and his team or even better blitz him like this

From Iron Man
From Iron Man

Even in his weaker suits, he could move so fast that he made 3 after images of himself, and Tony was capable of instantly changing his direction while moving at that speed, we see him doing instantaneous turns, he can just ignore some arrows and just blitz Hawkye

No Caption Provided

They not only stunned Rogue (who had Ms. Marvel's base stats), but it led to ceiling debris falling on top of her which incapped her until the heroes could get her out.

This would one-shot MCU Iron Man.

Yeah they can definitely one-shot Iron Man

EMP and electrical disruption is not really the same as durability. The types of arrows I'm talking about don't just shoot like thousands of volts and that is what one-shots them. It specifically disrupts electrical wiring and circuitry within. It just overloads the tech or turns them off. That's a specialized type of attack, but I can still give you the benefit of the doubt and pretend like Thor's lightning is the same as an EMP or disruption arrow. That's fine because that would be too easy anyway.

I understand but my point is just like those arrows overlord machine and that turns it off tony has casually tanked Thor's lighting without being overloaded which is why they should tank that as well

He used the putty arrows in the joints to slow the robot. Something that was powerful enough to slightly slow down a bot with Wonder Man stats would freeze someone much weaker, like Tony, solid. I mean he did the same thing to Ultron himself too:

The funny thing about MCU Stark's missiles is the fact that Hawkeye could probably just shoot them out of the air just like you are saying Tony would do to his arrows. He could use magnetic arrows to pull them away, he could use the AoE of his explosive arrows to forcibly detonate Tony's missiles sooner, etc. But yeah, Clint's acid arrows have actually even affected 616 Iron Man and Doom's earlier armors (they added countermeasures later).

Yeah they can make Tony unable to move so he needs to deflect or dodge them, but like i siad Tony does not really need to move his limbs to attack them with his missles

For him shooting them, well Tony missles have shown to be faster than tank shell, which puts their speed around mach 5 so i doubt Hawyke can shoot that at close range, it would be to fast for him to properly react and even if he did like i siad they are building level, he would still be hit by part of exsplosion and would be dead, so even if he detonated them he would pretty much doom himslef

He can't. He's never dealt with any of it before.

But my point is he has means and speed to do so

All he needs to do is hit him once. I think he's even used them on himself before to grow himself to Giant Man mid-tier levels of strength/power LOL.

Tony also needs only to hit him once, he can do that while dodging his arrow and deflecting them, he can shoot missles that can follow its target or at least change their direction in the middle of a flight from his back, and while Clint deals with them Tony will blast his team or even better he will blitz him and when he dies his team is finished

Not sure if his repulsors are even strong enough to deflect indestructible arrows. Especially vibranium ones which absorb and dilute vibrations of impacts. But again, all he needs is one hit.

Well, he does not need to damage it, just move it, just like Boros sent Saitama to the moon with a kick but did not hurt him, just like Captian America has moved Hulk, he only needs to change their direction, to deflect them

Didn't kill his team here:

Yeah but it still made big ( 20 meters big) exsplosion, Tony will not be that far from him, he will be like 10 meters away from him, so attacking him with those arrows would doom his team, especialy because tony would blast them before they reach him, he would blast them when they are few meters from him

I'm pretty much arguing for Hawkeye solo'ing, but Cap could easily survive these explosions by predicting where the explosion will land and then pointing his shield to block most of it. As for Hawkeye, like I said before, he could probably shoot them out of the sky. Comic characters, by default, have better pain tolerance and durability too. I'm not saying 616 Clint could outright tank a missile or a clean shockwave from one, but if he sees it coming and reacts accordingly then something like this might happen:

Well, Tony will shoot more than one of those missles so Cap and his team will die, as for that scan, that exsplosion was weaker and i know Hawkye is pretty durable for street leveler but he is not tanking building level explosions constantly at all, even Spiderman nearly died when he was hit by weaker explosions

As for screamers, those are sonic arrows which have made Hulk, Wonder Man, Radioactive Man, Graviton, Tyrak, and several other durable beings scream out in pain. Pretty sure something like that would fodderize someone like Tony who has no defenses or resistance shown at all.

Oh, also, Clint actually has arrows that can follow you around, so Stark will be FORCED to blast them out of the sky if he can hit them which could lead to a trap.

Yeah, i know that Hawyke has few arrows that would one-shot Stark but my point is that Tony can deflect or blast them out of the air, he is pretty casual arrow timer, while Hawkye cannot deflect his missles since they are too fast, Tony will blast him with his missles while dealing with his arrows, he can also send 6 missles from his back at Hawkye and while Hawkye tries to deflect them with his arrows he will blast him with his big missles that Hawkye cannot deal with, he can also just blitz him

jamkid23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This debate is pretty much between Hawkeye and Iron Man. Can Captain America and Black Widow harm Iron Man or are they deadweight?