Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PayneInTheAss
MCU War Machine - MCU Iron Man - DCEU Batman
MCU War Machine - MCU Iron Man - DCEU Batman

VS

No Caption Provided

Both teams get 8 days prep (access to armours, vehicles, etc)

They got info on each others

Win by death, Ko or Incap

They will meet at the center of Washington

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prep feats- War Machine doesn't have any. DCEU Bats only has one that included Kryptonite. That leaves Tony. He didn't really have any on the first two movies (aside from building the suit, few additions here and there). I honestly don't recall anything spectacular in terms of prep tactics. Hulkbuster and House Party Protocol were pretty cool.

The FF only really have the feat of taking Surfer off of his board. But that feat comes into mind for this battle; I don't believe MCU Stark has ever been EMP'd. What's stopping Reed and friends from creating a force field of sorts to zap Iron Man? They blasted Surfer off his board with less time; and he's a cosmic being. 8 days for a wiz like Reed; I don't see why he can't come up with something that drains Stark and Rhodey's suits. If we haven't seen that attempted in previous MCU movies, there shouldn't be much objection to a genius like Reed coming up with something like that. With the suits down, DCEU Bats gets clobbered by the Thing while Sue and Johnny thumb wrestle. Well, an arrogant Johnny should be bait to lead Tony and Rhodey into a trap. Him teasing pompous Tony to "catch me if you can," with Tony's ego, that might just work. Right into a trap that zaps the suits.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Fantastic Four should win here for sure. Giving a team with two prep gods prep, while the other only really has one will make it tough, but Sue's force-fields and Johnny's supernova should make up fir it, along with Reed's super brain. (Plus, Sue is smart, too). Thing gets one-shotted, to be honest.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

F4 aren't even impressive. MCU IM team.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Fantastic Four without much trouble.

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fantastic Four

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By g2_
Fantastic Four without much trouble.
rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 rogueshadow  Moderator

FF.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

I see Human Torch as the only real factor. Ben is slow and on the ground. Non factor. Sue said she can create force fields on the inside but it is a question how effective they are and will she do that before losing. So I guess Johnny can use Super Nova to take down War Machine and Iron-man but what if he loses before that?

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

I'll try to make a case for IM team after school.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I see Human Torch as the only real factor. Ben is slow and on the ground. Non factor. Sue said she can create force fields on the inside but it is a question how effective they are and will she do that before losing. So I guess Johnny can use Super Nova to take down War Machine and Iron-man but what if he loses before that?

Op says prep.

And reed.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: They did not do anything impressive with prep in movies, either that being Reed or Tony.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By Adriusus

Iron Man solos.

He can just create a lot of Iron Legion suits and/or create something similar to Hulkbuster, whatever.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: They did not do anything impressive with prep in movies, either that being Reed or Tony.

Reed took down Silver freaking Surfer with a small prep.

Reed's prep also involved the powering up of F4 (unless I'm remembering it wrong)

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: He needed help from Doom. Also he was never powering up F.F. It was just Surfer hitting Johnny with Power Cosmic allowed him to switch powers with others or absorb them all.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By APEX_pretador

@krleavenger said:

@apex_pretador: He needed help from Doom. Also he was never powering up F.F. It was just Surfer hitting Johnny with Power Cosmic allowed him to switch powers with others or absorb them all.

But reed is smarter than doom, so reed + Doom < 2x reed. Now, 8 days >>>>>> a few minutes.

Also, I'm talking about powering up of F4 in first movie.

On a side note, are you getting tags?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador said:

But reed is smarter than doom, so reed + Doom < 2x reed. Now, 8 days >>>>>> a few minutes.

No evidence he is smarter. At best they are equally smart. Now in comics I do agree that Reed is smartest one there is, above Doom. And I guess he can win because of prep.

That is smart but he spend weeks and that could not help him in a fight.

What do you mean? You mean when you are tagging me? When did you tag me? If it is today then I did not. Just sent me the link then.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador said:

No evidence he is smarter. At best they are equally smart. Now in comics I do agree that Reed is smartest one there is, above Doom. And I guess he can win because of prep.

That is smart but he spend weeks and that could not help him in a fight.

What do you mean? You mean when you are tagging me? When did you tag me? If it is today then I did not. Just sent me the link then.

• Considering that it was reed who realized how to take out surfer and he was the one who created the tachyon field, I believe this is enough evidence.
  • Creating superhumans from humans in weeks without knowledge, without any history, without any idea is incredibly impressive.
  • I mean it seems that the notification system is down & out. I'm not getting any tags.
KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: We get tagged only when we reply. Calling people out does not work. Can you sent me the link of threads where you tagged me?

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Reed so impressive with prep? What did he do with prep?

If random encounter, then IM team.

Also, Batman is useless here unless he has the Batwing or the Batmobile.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger:

I did not tagged you. However, I am not getting notifications since last 25 hrs, that's why I was asking.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#27  Edited By jumpstart55
  • Hmmm could either way but i,m leaning towards Team MCU .., the Fox F4 team didn't really impress me from a feats or powerset standpoint.
  • The only members of F4 that are a threat are a physical Johnny and Sue Storm..Ben is noticeably weaker then MCU Iron man.. Also Reed seemed to be decent traction and battle strategist, so perhaps he could whip up a plan to take out team MCU...Like having Sue distract Tony and Rhode by temporarily trapping them in a force field or something and then have Johnny go Supernova which would effectively take out Both Rhodes and Tony.
  • However If MCU Team isn't playing around they could speed blitz the f4 team and take them out quick..
  • So it could go either way really.
PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wispymatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They could do what they did to Doom in the first movie where Johnny goes supernova while Sue puts up a force field the would take them down.

Villan_j7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman solos

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for natsudragneel41
NatsuDragneel41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AngelJax

Sue and Johnny can win together

Avatar image for deactivated-59d0376931207
deactivated-59d0376931207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony should be able to come up with something that will give his team the win.

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prep feats- War Machine doesn't have any. DCEU Bats only has one that included Kryptonite. That leaves Tony. He didn't really have any on the first two movies (aside from building the suit, few additions here and there). I honestly don't recall anything spectacular in terms of prep tactics. Hulkbuster and House Party Protocol were pretty cool.

The FF only really have the feat of taking Surfer off of his board. But that feat comes into mind for this battle; I don't believe MCU Stark has ever been EMP'd. What's stopping Reed and friends from creating a force field of sorts to zap Iron Man? They blasted Surfer off his board with less time; and he's a cosmic being. 8 days for a wiz like Reed; I don't see why he can't come up with something that drains Stark and Rhodey's suits. If we haven't seen that attempted in previous MCU movies, there shouldn't be much objection to a genius like Reed coming up with something like that. With the suits down, DCEU Bats gets clobbered by the Thing while Sue and Johnny thumb wrestle. Well, an arrogant Johnny should be bait to lead Tony and Rhodey into a trap. Him teasing pompous Tony to "catch me if you can," with Tony's ego, that might just work. Right into a trap that zaps the suits.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sue solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5b466be4b5981
deactivated-5b466be4b5981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers