IW Wank is pathetic and this thraed in not even worth debating over

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

And now that we have Thanos' moon throw in HD and we can definitively see the blue trails of the space gem teleporting the rocks, therefore forever disproving the idea that IM took a "meteor" we can now lock this.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it was common sense he teleport the rock

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And now that we have Thanos' moon throw in HD and we can definitively see the blue trails of the space gem teleporting the rocks, therefore forever disproving the idea that IM took a "meteor" we can now lock this.

how does that disprove anything?

it was still a large rock moving fast enough to be in flames

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Greysentinel365

@omriamar:Nope. They insist Iron Man tanked a meteor accelerated from the moon to ground in a few seconds flat.

@gamer-guy:

But not a rock accelerated from the moon to the planet. One has the force a nuke, the other was weak enough that Star Lord was fine 20m from the impact.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar:Nope. They insist Iron Man tanked a meteor accelerated from the moon to ground in a few seconds flat.

@gamer-guy:

But not a rock accelerated from the moon to the planet. One has the force a nuke, the other was weak enough that Star Lord was fine 20m from the impact.

why was it on fire then?

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamer-guy: Because the space gem ignited it.

sense when can the space gem agnite things? and why? this all seems like reaching

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By omriamar

@greysentinel365: ridiculous you can clearly see the rock moving very slow in comper to a true meteor and it’s DC which was what large house size? is not even close to a real one

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greysentinel365: by the way don’t waste your time with Gamer-Guy it’s pointless to much of a wanker the other day he said MCU Captain Marvel might surpass One Punch Man

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The space gem can't ignite things. I agree that it was teleported. But it's still a ridiculous DC feat. The sheer mass of that meteor alone makes it dangerous, even at the slower speeds it would be moving at. We would need to examine the feat more closely but I still don't think Zod is hurting Tony enough to overwhelm his nanites.

DivineVisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By DivineVisitor

@gamer-guy:

"why was it on fire then?"

There's alot of contradictory things going on in the scene to be fair, if it is was travelling at re-entry speed as some would like to assume then it would be beyond nuke level devastation.

The moon chunks were teleported into the upper atmosphere so the slowest they could be traveling is terminal velocity. Sokovia was also burning up in a similar manner in Age of Ultron which was also travelling at terminal velocity so there is some form of precedence.

Assuming the moon chunk that hit Iron Man has a radius of 15 meters it would have a weight of approximatly:

(.5*(4/3)*pi*(15m)^3)*2g/cm^3

=1.414*10^7kg

If it was then travelling at terminal velocity from the hight of the atmosphere it would hit the surface with the following energy:

(1.414*10^7kg)*(9.81m/s^2)*12000m

=1.665x10^12 joules

1.665x10^12 joules = 0.39794455 kilotons of TNT

Hiroshima = 15 kiloton of TNT

This is assuming the moon chunks are of similar density to earth's surface and travelling at earth's terminal velocity.

If the velocity gets increased though your talking nuke levels of devastation which obviously contradicts what is shown when the moon chunk impacts with the surface.

It as assumes my math is correct!

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod stomps. Zod >>>>>>>>> Cull. Tony couldn't even put him down alone alone hurt Zod, let alone contest Zod, let alone beat him.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod stomps.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony in a tough fight. Zod has a speed advantage, but Tony edges out in durability. Zod's speed is not going to get him too far with this version of Tony. Infinity War Spoilers below.

Tony's new armor withstood a power gem blast from Thanos, and also just about no-sold a huge chunk of planetoid hitting him, and all it ended up doing was pissing him off.

Not to mention Tony fights a lot smarter than Zod, and has much more versatility here. It's not going to be easy for him, but I think he edges out a majority.

The last point is of some importance. Tony Stark is consistantly lowballed and yet his record is impressive when facing people that overpower him.

Alas here he doesn't have any more edge over Zod, who is truely in a league Stark barely reaches with this particular armor. Zod 7/10.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamer-guy:

"why was it on fire then?"

There's alot of contradictory things going on in the scene to be fair, if it is was travelling at re-entry speed as some would like to assume then it would be beyond nuke level devastation.

The moon chunks were teleported into the upper atmosphere so the slowest they could be traveling is terminal velocity. Sokovia was also burning up in a similar manner in Age of Ultron which was also travelling at terminal velocity.

Assuming the moon chunk that hit Iron Man has a radius of 15 meters it would have a weight of approximatly:

(.5*(4/3)*pi*(15m)^3)*2g/cm^3

=1.414*10^7kg

If it was then travelling at terminal velocity from the hight of the atmosphere it would hit the surface with the following energy:

(1.414*10^7kg)*(9.81m/s^2)*12000m

=1.665x10^12 joules

1.665x10^12 joules = 0.39794455 kilotons of TNT

Hiroshima = 15 kiloton of TNT

This is assuming the moon chunks are of similar density to earth's surface and travelling at earth's terminal velocity.

If the velocity gets increased though your talking nuke levels of devastation which obviously contradicts what is shown when the moon chunk impacts with the surface.

It as assumes my math is correct!

i think sokovia was on fire because of the Thrusters underneath it

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man lost to Cull Obsidian with help....

Zod demolishes him

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By xzone
Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least give Tony a day of prep, the House Party Protocol and War Machine...

...yeah, still changes absolutely nothing. Zod Krypton-STOMPS.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: Cull would have killed Tony if not for Wongs BFR he literally had Tony pinned and unable to move with his hammer thing and was about to enpale him I still dont get MCU wankers you guys wank the crap out of characters but barely remember the movie you watched

IM did nothing in the movie to say he could defeat Zod and got defeated by a lesser being in the same movie and engaging Thanos is nothing he effortlessly pulled Tony's suit apart when he was finished playing with them

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By sportjames23

Zod absolutely destroys Tony. Thanos, aside from demolishing Hulk, was nerfed and he was still rocking Tony’s world. While playing around with him.

Zod would murk the shit outta Stark. Heat vision hotter than anything Tony’s ever encountered and could cut buildings in half, punches that shattered skyscraper windows and sent Superman through multiple buildings, a body able to easily withstand re-entry, fast enough to fly into space in seconds, etc.

With all this IW hype, some of y’all musta forgot.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelanddcfan24: We don't know Stark was gonna die from that. Regardless, I think Zod wins this.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

I still stand by my statement that DCEU Kryptonians are way over hyped. I don't see anything saying Zod can hurt Tony in this suit.

Cull wasn't doing anything to Tony's suit, he was overpowering Tony physically but Tony literally had no damage done to him that I can recall. We see later in IW what actual damage to his suit looks like. So using Cull to lowball Tony's durability is just sad.

I do not think Tony is going to hurt Zod with regular H2H physicals, but using weaponry that was able to make Thanos bleed, he might be able to chip damage a lot more than Zod. Both combatants are going to have a lot of difficulty hurting each other. I just think Zod is going to have a harder time. Add Tony's ridiculous weaponry to the battle and Zod will wear down before Tony does.

DivineVisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamer-guy:

"i think sokovia was on fire because of the Thrusters underneath it."

I wouldn't say so, you can see it in the scene with Iron Man entering the hatch at the bottom of the spire and the scene just before and during Wanda's rescue. The whole underside of Sokovia is heating up with the air friction.

Naknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@georgewbush: translation: “I have nothing to debate with and I’m a brain dead troll”

KyleBroflovski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod one shots.

Seam12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can Mod break Tony's armour. The durability is huge as it survived a large part of the falling meteor. By the way, tony's arsenal bleed Thanos so I think he can at least compeat him. But Zod is too strong to be handled. But Tony can do much damage and there are possibilities that he can also win.

GodxDarkxOpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod 9.5/10. Iron Man's going to be castrated.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod murders Tony.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Zod stomps.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod 7/10

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod wrecks. Tony cant even harm him.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By kalkent

Tony gets stomped. Deal with it iron man boys.

TheHolyFish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod wins in a good fight.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man still wins this...

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

now lock this shit!!

IW Wank is pathetic and this thraed in not even worth debating over

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Tony gets stomped. Anybody who has seen his fights with Killian and Thanos can see Tony as the rapid-thinking scrapper that he is. But I don't think he's on this level. Maybe unadapted Kryptonians like Faora and Nam-Ek would be better fights.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Zod in a good fight

Zepta_Pon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unorthodoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod mops MCU fans kill me the act like every punch from a character is thrown with the greatest force that that character has punch Zod wins against thanos no gems. Also cap took a direct punch to the face from Titan.

Abezethibou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod wins 6/10

imagein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod definitely has the stats (most importantly, speed) to outright kill IW Iron-Man.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatar_of_gaea said:

@rudebomberboy01: @saint_of_origin: scans/gifs to support your statements?

IW GIFs aren't really out there yet. But spoilers ahead:

Iron Man held off a focused power stone blast from Thanos using the IG. The same power stone was used to pull a moon and destroy it into smaller fragments to bombard the team. A large fragment then proceeded to directly impact Tony after falling from orbit, and it didn't even scratch his armor and only served to annoy him. Zod falling from orbit while fighting Supes isn't as impressive as these feats when taken together.

Tony traded blows with Thanos and was able to stagger him with some pretty impressive combos, which showed off Tony's new armor versatility as well as the raw striking power. It's not one shotting Zod, but it's definitely hurting him more than he can hurt Tony. Not to mention Tony's armaments seem infinitely more impressive in this film than in past films, and while again, they're not doing serious harm to Zod, they're doing more than Zod is to Tony.

These taken all in one lead me to believe it's going to be a long drawn out battle with mostly chip damage being done to either combatant, and Tony's suit can repair faster than Zod can recover. So anything Zod does isn't really going to last anyway.

The same power of stone used to faint guradians where peak human starlord was there. Not impressive.

Zod shitstomps not even close

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

Zod says "all this for a drop of blood" and blitzes Tony into oblivion.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dianaallmighty: There are plenty of arguments to be made for Zod. And you pick lowballing because Thanos KOd the Guardians with the power stone?

Get out of here with that lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony in a tough fight. Zod has a speed advantage, but Tony edges out in durability. Zod's speed is not going to get him too far with this version of Tony. Infinity War Spoilers below.

Tony's new armor withstood a power gem blast from Thanos, and also just about no-sold a huge chunk of planetoid hitting him, and all it ended up doing was pissing him off.

Not to mention Tony fights a lot smarter than Zod, and has much more versatility here. It's not going to be easy for him, but I think he edges out a majority.

Zod is very smart to and loves to suprise enemies. power gem beam best feat is destroying Nova corp ship nothing more. Zod one punches

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod utterly destroys Tony still.

Naknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers