User Lists: 10

Ironman drops a building on him.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't see why people think Iron Man was impressive. He tanked hits from Thanos but so did everyone. Tony couldn't even beat Star Lord. He did alright against Black Dwarf, but he wasn't going to win. Steppenwolf still beats him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000: Tony wasn't trying against Star Lord.

And Wolff isn't going to hit Tony enough to win here, flight + regen is too much.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6 socajunkie  Moderator

Iron Man.

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WhyZoSerious

Iron man easily.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000: Tony wasn't trying against Star Lord.

And Wolff isn't going to hit Tony enough to win here, flight + regen is too much.

He thought Star Lord was working for Thanos. He wasn't trying as hard as he'd be trying here.

Steppenwolf can leap and Tony has limited ammo. He didn't spam flight and range against Black Dwarf or even Thanos so I don't see why he would here.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@sy8000: Did you see Tony's artillery he drops some bombs on Stepp and calls it a day.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000:

There where a million ways Tony could kill Starlord there's no way you can prove he was going all out.

Tony had a plan against Thanos one that involved fighting him like he did.

Wolff leaps and Tony flys at an angle avoiding the leap effortlessly not to mention Tony has a couple class 100+ feats he should be the physical supeior.

I can see any DCEU villains beating IM except two the most disappointing two.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@sy8000: Did you see Tony's artillery he drops some bombs on Stepp and calls it a day.

Steppenwolf nosells those.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sy8000

No, but I'm not sure how much attention I was paying at that point.

AtmExle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AtmExle

Ironman was seriously OP in IW. He managed to stagger Thanos with his hammer hands, could temporarily prevent Thanos from closing his fist using his nanotech, made him bleed and took a prolonged energy attack from the power stone. The same power stone that could disintegrate Ronan. His suit also regenerates after falling apart.

He destroys Steppenwolf with extreme ease.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: like he no sold those fodder paradeamons?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000:

There where a million ways Tony could kill Starlord there's no way you can prove he was going all out.

Tony vs Starlord was a standard fight, he was trying exactly as much as he'd try in any standard forum battle without morals off or bloodlust.

Tony had a plan against Thanos one that involved fighting him like he did.

Tony was going melee against Thanos even after the plan failed.

Wolff leaps and Tony flys at an angle avoiding the leap effortlessly not to mention Tony has a couple class 100+ feats he should be the physical supeior.

Tony's only 100 ton feats involve his repulsers, not actual strength.

For the record I would absolutely prefer it if Tony were the winner, but I just don't see it.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you really wanna start the lowball war here like a filthy troll?

First of all, parademons only attacked him once he was wounded half do death. If i stabbed you multiple times and kicked your ass, you probably wouldn't be able to defend yourself from kittens. Let alone monsters capable of shredding metal.

Secondly, Iron Man was beaten by Star Lord. So, just so you know, i can troll and lowball myself.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

Spider-Man was beaten by Starlord, Quill was on his game in IW lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000: Tony caught a shard from the moon

And lifted a building sized structure both better than lifting feat from Wolff.

Tony has better durability feats than wolff he was tanking punchs that sent the hulk wimpering away punchs that bodied base Thor at the start.

Tony has better speed and agility which should be obvious.

I don't see how IM loses.

And again unless you magically prove that Star Lord can now hit harder than Thanos or movie faster than IM you have no real argument.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: well one was low-ball yours was a lie.

TricksandToys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@temporal_shift said:

First of all, parademons only attacked him once he was wounded half do death. If i stabbed you multiple times and kicked your ass, you probably wouldn't be able to defend yourself from kittens. Let alone monsters capable of shredding metal.

Secondly, Iron Man was beaten by Star Lord. So, just so you know, i can troll and lowball myself.

No, he wasn't. Quill just held Parker as his hostage. He couldn't afford to lose him. Also, to be fair, the guardians had the element of surprise on their favour.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: well one was low-ball yours was a lie.

Nope, not a lie. Peter humiliated Iron Man by dancing around him and then used a magnet to stick him to the wall while he beats SPider Man. Tony was just lucky Peter couldn't continue focusing on him and had to fight Peter.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tricksandtoys: that's too much logic for them shhhh Quill is obviously a mid-high tier MCU character

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid said:
@temporal_shift said:

No, he wasn't. Quill just held Parker as his hostage. He couldn't afford to lose him. Also, to be fair, the guardians had the element of surprise on their favour.

Nope, not what it happened. Peter engaged Tony first. Danced around him. And used a gadget to stick him to the wall. Then he proceeded to kick Spidey's ass which gave Tony time to recuperate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: So what you're saying is Peter uses the elements of suprise to trap Tony and do nothing else?

O wow you're so right he kicked Tony's ass ?

Too bad wolff was bodied by Fodder that even slow fat batflec could beat.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tricksandtoys: that's too much logic for them shhhh Quill is obviously a mid-high tier MCU character

Nope. Just saying that we have lowballs too. You were being pathetic with yours so i just brought up that IM has low showings too.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: So what you're saying is Peter uses the elements of suprise to trap Tony and do nothing else?

O wow you're so right he kicked Tony's ass ?

Too bad wolff was bodied by Fodder that even slow fat batflec could beat.

Again with pathetic, low effort troll lowballing. Are you incapable of holding an actual debate? I mean, i know you are new to the site, but come on...

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steppenwolf one shots, not to mention Tony can't hurt him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: been on the site for over 4 years bud.

Mine was a low-ball I said that, yours was a lie though and since you want to lie I'll keep the low-ball going

TricksandToys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tricksandtoys said:
@chimeroid said:
@temporal_shift said:

Nope, not what it happened. Peter engaged Tony first. Danced around him. And used a gadget to stick him to the wall. Then he proceeded to kick Spidey's ass which gave Tony time to recuperate.

He recovered from that sticking thing in 5 seconds. He nearly got serious by almost deploying some serious artillery, repulsors and nanotech. If it wasn't for the hostage thing, all the 3 guardians would've been killed.

TricksandToys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm said:

How about dropping a 20 storey building on him? Would that even remotely scratch Steppenwolf?

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My was a low-ball I said that, yours was a lie though and since you want to lie I'll keep the low-ball going

Mine was not a lie, there was an exchange between Quill and IM. And your was an out of context shit baiting comment. As Steppenwolf was already barely standing by the time Parademons turned against him.

@chimeroid said:
@tricksandtoys said:
@chimeroid said:
@temporal_shift said:

He recovered from that sticking thing in 5 seconds. He nearly got serious by almost deploying some serious artillery, repulsors and nanotech. If it wasn't for the hostage thing, all the 3 guardians would've been killed.

And, if Quill had those 5 extra seconds to focus only on Iron Man, he would have deployed the rest of his tricks to beat him.

My point was that there is a lowball showing for everyone. Remember Civil War when Cap and Bucky beat the shit out of IM?

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Worldofthunder

Iron Man was impressive. I'll go with him due to versatility and his firepower.

TricksandToys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@temporal_shift said:

My was a low-ball I said that, yours was a lie though and since you want to lie I'll keep the low-ball going

Mine was not a lie, there was an exchange between Quill and IM. And your was an out of context shit baiting comment. As Steppenwolf was already barely standing by the time Parademons turned against him.

@tricksandtoys said:
@chimeroid said:
@tricksandtoys said:
@chimeroid said:
@temporal_shift said:

And, if Quill had those 5 extra seconds to focus only on Iron Man, he would have deployed the rest of his tricks to beat him.

My point was that there is a lowball showing for everyone. Remember Civil War when Cap and Bucky beat the shit out of IM?

So we are talking about lowballers? Tony sticking to the wall would humiliate the Wolf which got eaten by 4 parademons. Lowballed Tony in IW>>>Lowballed Steppenwolf.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tricksandtoys: No, i was talking about how we shouldn't lowball. Are you trolling me, or is there a failure to communicate? Clearly, Quill should be far below Tony in terms of combat tiers.

TricksandToys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tricksandtoys: No, i was talking about how we shouldn't lowball. Are you trolling me, or is there a failure to communicate? Clearly, Quill should be far below Tony in terms of combat tiers.

I'm not trolling you. I simply did not notice we were talking about poor showings. Sorry.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: yours was a lie...

You said Quill kicked Tony's ass and Tony didn't use any serious attacks untill after he got free and by then Peter was held hostage so he couldn't use his attacks...had Peter not been there the 3 guardians are getting wacked.

Tell me again how you didn't lie? Show me Quill knocking Tony out or doing any damage I'll wait.

What tricks can Quill do that would beat Tony?

comicdragninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony >>> 20 parademons >> Steppenwolf

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000:

He survived a skyscraper sized Chink of the moon getting dropped on him and went toe to toe with Thanos who is much stronger than the Hulk.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: yours was a lie...

You said Quill kicked Tony's ass and Tony didn't use any serious attacks untill after he got free and by then Peter was held hostage so he couldn't had Peter not been there the 3 guardians are getting wacked.

Tell me again how you didn't lie? She me Quill knocking Tony out or doing any damage I'll wait.

What tricks can Quill do that would beat Tony?

He didn't knock him out, but, if you wanna go that way, show me parademons knocking Steppenwolf out?

Quill was kicking tony's ass. Tony was clearly bothered by Star Lord's attacks and he was unable to retaliate during the confrontation.

My entire point is that we shouldn't use those showings.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Tony was stuck by the magnet for like...10 seconds before breaking free. How on earth does that constitute a win for Star-Lord?

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Tony was stuck by the magnet for like...10 seconds before breaking free. How on earth does that constitute a win for Star-Lord?

Do i need to explain myself to you too? I was using that as an example why we shouldn't lowball in battle threads.
And, the reason it should constitute as a win is that he incapped Tony for long enough to soundly, and easily, beat Iron Spider(man).

If he didn't have to focus on Spidey at all there, Tony would be in a lot of danger as he was glued to the wall.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm said:

How about dropping a 20 storey building on him? Would that even remotely scratch Steppenwolf?

He didn't drop anything he flew it from space to gain more momentum for it, unless your saying the law of gravity wasn't in play.

And no I'm not convinced it could harm Steppenwolf significantly since he's taken much worse punishment.

No Caption Provided

Supes hits harder than a building.

Steppenwolf one shots Iron Man, lol at this wank. I mean liked Iron Man too but let's be realistic here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: You don't even know what "kicking ass" means and you want to say I'm new? Well you're not making a strong case for veterans of this site.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: You don't even know what "kicking ass" means and you want to say I'm new? Well you're not making a strong case for veterans of this site.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By huthimamwa

@chimeroid: that constitutes as a win against Spider-man, not against Tony. You said "Ironman was beaten by Star-Lord". He wasn't. No matter how you try to spin it.

He was stuck for seconds and Star-Lord had nothing that could have damaged him.

Star-Lord beat Spider-Man and Ironman beat Drax. The mutual hostage situation is what led to their dialogue. Even intentionally trying to create a lowballing statement, there is no way to claim "Ironman was beaten by Star-Lord".

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron-man wins in a tough fight.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: that constitutes as a win against Spider-man, not against Tony. You said "Ironman was beaten by Star-Lord". He wasn't. No matter how you try to spin it.

He was stuck for seconds and Star-Lord had nothing that could have damaged him.

Star-Lord beat Spider-Man and Ironman beat Drax. The mutual hostage situation is what led to their dialogue. Even intentionally trying to create a lowballing statement, there is no way to claim "Ironman was beaten by Star-Lord".

I said Star Lord humiliated him. And he did. No matter how you spin it. A dude with no powers, and a couple of simple gadgets danced around Iron Man, stuck him to a wall and defeated Spidey.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: more lies I've seen the movie twice and haven't seen this "star-lord embarrassed IM!" BS

He got the drop on him and slowed him down for a couple seconds he had nothing else in his arsenal capable of harming Tony and I not for the hostage Quill dies to the arsenal Tony was able to release.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By huthimamwa

@chimeroid: no. Post #17. Your exact words were "Ironman was beaten by Star-lord." And he most certainly never was.

If you meant to say "humiliated", then sure. That's just vague and subjective enough to get away with.