MCU Iron Man, Hulk, Thor vs DCEU Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman

• 159 results
king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thelastdragonborn: Except Superman doesn't beat Thor. Thor tanks the rock, composes himself, and proceeds to crush Superman's head in with Mjolnir.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By zr0c00l

@king_majestros: yeah cause that's how it went against slower weaker Kurse right

JasonBourne_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and Wonder Woman leave no survivors.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@don_higashikata: when did superman toss someone in space? or do you mean fly hulk in space? Batman is a non factor face it, he ain't going to do anything to Tony, Hulk or Thor for that matter the moment one of them put their attention on him he is dead. Tony can spam his weaponry at a distant, so I don't see Diana putting his sword on his chest. The only threat in this thread is Clark. Tony can also Blitz Diana same thing he did with Thor in the Avengers, he can also go for a BFR.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Thor being low balled??

Snyderman being wanked beyond wanking measures??

No Caption Provided
theredhood44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@general_disarray: mostly because this superman and WW dont have enough feats but from what I have seen ans i hust realized hulk is in this fight lmao i think its like this Thor>superman>diana>hulk>iorn man>batman, thor and superman may be switched around depending on who you ask but im not exactly sure who wins

Avatar image for almightyamortal
AlmightyAmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team MCU should win , Ironman would beat the hell out of Batman , then he helps Thor against Superman and then helps Hulk against WW.

Batman used kryptonite to weaken supes and beat him , so can Ironman as he has prep.

Please stop overrating the DCEU characters.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cramandman said:

@nightmare52:

We have no way of knowing how much penetrating force the Hulk was supplying to his jumping strike with the lampost.

u don't know to how to calculate that that !!!

It could be and most likely is much higher than 50 Cal bullet.

50 calliber can create 60,481 psi - 53,664 psi and a lamp post(steel) cannot withstand more than 40,000 psi without bending.

No Caption Provided

In any case, the Hulkbuster suit is clearly more dense and armored than IM's regular suits,

assumption based on baseless theory.

which withstood the F-22's 20 mm bullets,

it got bullet-holes

meaning they didn't fully penetrate his regular suit.

assumtion based on mis-assumtion.

It stands to reason that 50 cal bullets will only have a similar superficial effect on Hulkbuster armor. Ultimately, this is unknowable.

50 caliber definitely penetrates and kills him.

thus a Decibel Trap seemed to fit the bill. While it's true that Batman COULD(assumption) attach the weapon to his vehicle, what made it so effective was that it was hitting Superman from both sides, thus trapping him in place. Without the trap, it would just knock Hulk/Hulkbuster/Thor back and then they could disengage by flying or moving away.

they make same amount of impact what ever the direction from they hit .

FYI 1980 eruption of Mount St. Helens destroyed 1.2 - 1.8 miles and was equal to 24 MEGATONS of TNT > 2 km (presumed) sokovia blast that ko'd thor.

by durability thor > hulk >ironman

They used multiple LRAD's to trap the Hulk as well, once he was able to disable one he had greater movement.

2 LARD which can make only 185 DB.

There's no way to determine whether the Hulkbuster suit is soundproofed. You're assuming it's not.

hulkbuster isn't air tight

First of all it isn't the engine car that is moved, it's one of the middle cars. It explodes and so it's probably carrying fuel. The Average Train cars weighs 30-60 tons empty and 100-150 tons full. Nowhere near 600 Tons!!! Superman is flying and punching downward so he also has the advantage of gravity.

really ur trying to low-ball that scene against me based on assumption !!

it's Dash 9 GE-C44-9W locomotive weights about 212.5 tons
it's Dash 9 GE-C44-9W locomotive weights about 212.5 tons

he derailed 3 locomotives of 200 tons with other oil carries , so ir's 600+ ton punch.
he derailed 3 locomotives of 200 tons with other oil carries , so ir's 600+ ton punch.

Kurse does not! WE also don't know the actual tonnage of Rock Kurse is throwing. YOu're assuming its 200 tons. It could be much more than that.Kurse's magical nature is important, because Thor is more vulnerable to Dark Elf weaponry/Magic. More importantly, Kurse's magical transformation also gives him a level of durability that allows him to shrug off Mjolnir, which is pretty impressive.Getting hit with a magical super-durable fist, is a lot like a normal person getting hit with brass knuckles.

too much blah ,blah ,blah based on assumption without proof !!!

Ultron's Vibranium armor absorbs Thor's strikes,

what ??????

makes him immune to physical assault

really another mis-assumption

No Caption Provided

getting hit with a Vibranium Fist could also hurt Thor like a normal person getting hit with Brass knuckles.We have no way of knowing how badly Superman would be hurt by Vibranium or Magical Kurse Fists.

Kryptonian durability >> vibranium durability

so it would be like punching a normal guy with diamond brass.

It could have a very similar effect. I think the Hulk vs Thor fight is a pretty good barometer for how Superman's strikes will effect Thor. He can bloody his nose with his best punch. That's a far cry from KOing Thor.

200 ton (presumed) hulk punches broke thor nose .

600 ton punch will shatters his bones.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU Trinity stomps. Superman can solo. Wonder Woman can arguably solo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk being incapacitated does not equal decimation, we don't know what it would do to the other 2,IM's suit could potentially have protection from it,

2 LRAD which can make only 185 DB was able to incapacitate him.

1980 eruption of Mount St. Helens destroyed 1.2 - 1.8 miles and was equal to 24 MEGATONS of TNT > 2 km (presumed) sokovia blast that ko'd thor.

by durability thor > hulk > ironman.

ironman suit isn't strong enough to withstand that kind of damage.

Supes with his super sensitive hearing was barely affected,

see the video again which i posted

so I'm guessing Thor would survive.

maybe but definitely gets ko'd.

If they haven't shown to take a top limit heavy hit then we can't assume either way, since we don't know the outcome.

u need to reconsider ur point again.

Supes struggled against Faora and Nam-Ek (who lacked flight and heat-vision) so I see a similar situation vs Thor, Hulk and Hulkbuster.

faora can potentially solo thor ,hulk and ironman.

Nam-el >> kurse who almost killed thor.

I just can't see a WW solo happening.

u will see when u realize she is too fast and has better reflex to counter 3 of them at a time .

with appearance knowledge among these 3 few would would really get amputated by dodging her sword.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team MCU should win , Ironman would beat the hell out of Batman , then he helps Thor against Superman and then helps Hulk against WW.

nice speculation but ironman has no firepower to to distract clark or hurt diana.

clark or diana can solo these 3.

Batman used kryptonite to weaken supes and beat him , so can Ironman as he has prep.

read op rules on knowledge.

Please stop overrating the DCEU characters.

stop exaggerating MCU character.

Avatar image for lord_adamantium
Lord_Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Chaos239

Superman solos the MCU trio casually.

Let's analyse these fights

Superman vs Thor- Thor lacks the speed and durability feats to actually fight with Clark, chances are he will be KOed in 3+ Punches from a serious Clark. He also lacks the striking feats to put down Superman.

Winner Superman 9/10

Wonder Woman vs Hulk- Speed and Durability once again favours the DCEU side, Diana is implied to be Superman equal and could go toe to toe with Doomsday so she's above Hulk in strength. She decapitates Hulk beofre he can blink.

Diana wins 10/10

Batman vs Iron Man- With prep Bruce will have essentially done what he did in BvS but much worse, he'll have ordered Clark and Diana to stay in certain areas so his traps can give them assistance. Tony doesn't ever kill humans, he wasn't even willing to kill Bucky in Civil War. Tony moves to attack Bruce before he riddled with 50 cal bullets and traps that can Incap Superman (for a small period of times)

Batman edges 6/10

Let's assume that Thor and Tony won their fights, so now a near dead Thor who won't be able to take a punch from a child gets taken down by a near fresh Diana beofre Tony gets KTFO

DCEU team wins 10/10 times

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@liqmidiq:

Wow, this is a whole new level of lowballing. The last part is just reaching. You're seriously ignoring all the buildings that were brought down? Wow, not that it's surprising, though. I knew that you liked to twist feats from the DCEU and make the MCU feats look better just because you wanted it, but this is a whole new level of lowballing, even from you.

A lot of words but you've said nothing.

Even if you fail to comprehend this blast's power, Diana still took Doomsday's beams to her body without getting knocked out. The very same beam had Superman screaming in pain.

She took them to her body and was screaming in pain (Clark was clearly hurting but you screaming is an exaggeration). If heat vision can hurt her to an extreme degree than Tony's repulsors (which are inferior) can at least phase her, which if you actually bothered to read the post you're trying to counter, is all I was saying.

And guess what? 2,2 megatons of force was mildy irritating for Superman.

If you mean Doomsdays blast you're pulling that figure out of your ass, if you mean the nuke you are delusional.

Tony, nor Hulk, nor Thor can do shit to her, regardless of how much you'd like to think otherwise.

So Hulk (who oneshotted a Leviathan) and Thor (who can produce lightning superior to HV in every way other than accuracy and level sections of forests with his hits) can't even hurt her based on what? Catching a few hits on her shield? Being reduced to a screaming mess when actually hit with an attack? What?

Tony's repulsors's aint doing shit to her, specially not when Cap and Falcon can survive/tank them.

You aren't even trying here. Tony doesn't and hasn't used full power blasts on these guys, an actual example of a proper repulsor blast on a street leveller would be when he blew off Bucky's arm, or made a hole the size of a basketball through Killian's henchman in IM3.

Tony tanked the lower parts of the Sokovia explosion, he wasn't at the center nor at the place where Thor was. It wasn't impressive.

He didn't tank as much as Thor did but he was still next to the explosion, much closer than WW was to the blast you're trying to spin as powerful.

Even then, the emission Wonder Woman easily endured through in the pic above is a much larger energy blast than the mere 2km of Sokovia. Lol

So

A blast which knocked over decrepit buildings but did not destroy/disintegrate much concrete in said buildings or even around the blast centre >>> a blast which entirely destroyed a landmass and turned much of the floating island into nothing? C'mon.

Avatar image for general_disarray
General_Disarray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@general_disarray said:

@nightmare52: Batman's sonic blast would defo slow them down but I don't think it would decimate them, cool vid btw. I think Supes could solo if he was somehow able to bfr Hulk without the team stopping him / other 2 bringing him straight back. I can't see how WW would solo Hulkbuster, Hulk and Thor combined, not with her current feats anyway.

@cramandman: yeh I think Iron Man's Hulkbuster and Veronica would be needed here.

@silverrings: Zod and Supes were killed without kryptonite so it's not essential.

Supes > WW / Hulk / Thor > IM > Batman

Clearly you don't know anything about kryptonians.. Kryptonite can kill them just by standing on it for to long..Sups had the spear right in front of his face..Than the Kryptonite exploded inside of doomsday.. killing them both at the same time

Clearly you need to change your tone. We're talking about the films, so we can only go off what we've seen, Superman's death was aided by kryptonite but the spear "exploding" (it was still in one piece) wasn't the death blow, it was DD's spike. Zod was killed without any kryptonite.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this has been done before

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, the amount of wank and lowballing in here...

liqmidiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By liqmidiq

@buildhare:

She took them to her body and was screaming in pain (Clark was clearly hurting but you screaming is an exaggeration). If heat vision can hurt her to an extreme degree than Tony's repulsors (which are inferior) can at least phase her, which if you actually bothered to read the post you're trying to counter, is all I was saying.

She was screaming, but Clark was in agony, and you'd see it for yourself if you actually bothered to take a look:

Loading Video...

That's how I'd react if someone stabbed me with a knife in my torso and twisted it around.

can at least phase her, which if you actually bothered to read the post you're trying to counter, is all I was saying.

He can't even do that. His best repulsor ray feat is blowing up a bunker in Avengers Age of Ultron and that's pretty much the only impressive one. His repulsor rays had a weakened Thor flinch a little. Certainly enough to 'phase' her.

If you mean Doomsdays blast you're pulling that figure out of your ass, if you mean the nuke you are delusional.

Nah bruh, I'm using facts from the official featurette of the movie which explained how powerful Batman's sonic emitters were.

Loading Video...

''And with the volume turned up to 300DB, you can be sure that Superman finds the noise painful, mildly distracting and extremely irritating''

Superman was literally in agony when Doomsday blasted him with his beams, which, by using common sense, means that Doomsday's beam is easily a lot more powerful than 2,2 million tons.

So Hulk (who oneshotted a Leviathan) and Thor (who can produce lightning superior to HV in every way other than accuracy and level sections of forests with his hits) can't even hurt her based on what? Catching a few hits on her shield? Being reduced to a screaming mess when actually hit with an attack? What?

When you can show me how Hulk or Thor can put up an attack that can produce more than a few million tons of force, then we can talk ;)

You aren't even trying here. Tony doesn't and hasn't used full power blasts on these guys, an actual example of a proper repulsor blast on a street leveller would be when he blew off Bucky's arm, or made a hole the size of a basketball through Killian's henchman in IM3.

...Which still isn't impressive. Try again.

He didn't tank as much as Thor did but he was still next to the explosion, much closer than WW was to the blast you're trying to spin as powerful.

You're delusional. You seriously don't see Wonder Woman being caught up in the middle of the emission with Superman? This is how Doomsday's emission looked like in comparison to Metropolis from space:

No Caption Provided

Doomsday's emissions were multiple times larger than the Sokovia explosion!

If we compare the two, we definitely see that Wonder Woman took the emission head on and was left unscathed while Tony was sent flying.

GIF

GIF

One is in the middle of the energy emission (the emission had a radius of multiple miles considering that it reached Lois who was multiple miles away from the factory Doomsday emitted energy from) and goes head-on against it like a boss while the other was sent flying from the outer skirts of the explosion where he didn't even tank 1/100th of the explosion.

Be real, this is embarassing on your behalf. It seriously feels like I'm being trolled right now.

So

A blast which knocked over decrepit buildings but did not destroy/disintegrate much concrete in said buildings or even around the blast centre >>> a blast which entirely destroyed a landmass and turned much of the floating island into nothing? C'mon.

Yet another case of delusion. It didn't destroy much of the concrete? You seriously don't see the buildings being completely wiped out? You didn't see that alle the buildings that used to be there were no longer there after Doomsday emitted the energy? Wow, you should take a trip to an optician.

Before:

No Caption Provided

After:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The only buildings visible after the emission where the skyscrapers within the city centre, meaning that this whole section of Gotham got wiped out.

You may have a fair point about the landmass destruction being more powerful than a section of a city, but you're still ignoring that Wonder Woman was caught up within the emission while Tony was only in the outskirt of the explosion, which doesn't really say a lot when compared to Wonder Woman facing it head on like a badass.

Try again. Tony, Hulk and Iron Man can't even hope to hurt her unless they can put up attacks that produces multiple millions of tons, which I think even you won't say.

Either one of Superman and Wonder Woman can solo.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@liqmidiq: claark was not in agony nor did he scream. he was making that face because he was struggling while trying to resist getting pushed back by the beam..... he immediately gets up after with no damage and no pain showing on his face ready to fight right away till he hears lois drowning.

liqmidiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By liqmidiq

@zr0c00l: Go see some powerlifters trying to pull up heavy weights, that's resisting a force. It looked likr Clark was about to cry. Lol. Regardless, it made much more damage to him than the sonic emitters that emitted 2,2 megatons of force

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@liqmidiq said:

@zr0c00l: Go see some powerlifters trying to pull up heavy weights, that's resisting a force. It looked likr Clark was about to cry. Lol. Regardless, it made much more damage to him than the sonic emitters that emitted 2,2 megatons of force

oh yeah we agree there for sure.

Avatar image for thelastdragonborn
TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_majestros: Maybe after ragnarok can thor stand minutes with the man of steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelastdragonborn: I doubt that. Loki was able to stand toe to toe with thor and seemed faster

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: Superman still wins without wank and low ball lol

Avatar image for don_higashikata
Don_Higashikata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

No one is low-balling or wanking anything, it's just people are tired of the same MCU Thor/Hulk vs. DCEU Supeman threads which have been pushed for the last four years. MCU Thor is barely above 616 Spiderman. MoS Superman defeats him every time. Deal w/ it

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama said:

No Caption Provided

No one is low-balling or wanking anything, it's just people are tired of the same MCU Thor/Hulk vs. DCEU Supeman threads which have been pushed for the last four years. MCU Thor is barely above 616 Spiderman. MoS Superman defeats him every time. Deal w/ it

No. I refuse.

When supes is able to city bust come talk to me ?

Avatar image for don_higashikata
Don_Higashikata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@don_higashikata said:
@chris-sama said:

No Caption Provided

No. I refuse.

Thor has never city-busted, he smashed a vibranium rod which compromised the structural integrity of a floating city, causing it to fall to pieces. Meanwhile Superman has tanked nukes and island-busting shots himself. :p

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama said:
@don_higashikata said:
@chris-sama said:

No Caption Provided

No. I refuse.

Thor has never city-busted, he smashed a vibranium rod which compromised the structural integrity of a floating city, causing it to fall to pieces. Meanwhile Superman has tanked nukes and island-busting shots himself. :p

he even needed iron mans help to do that. on his own friday straight out said it wouldnt work.

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: I made a thread about wanking and literally everyone on there mocked the city bust feat and there was unanimous agreement he is not a city buster.

Feats without context eh? Ok. Superman shifted tectonic plates. Withstood a stronger nuke.

Oh and thor got stabbed by a steel dagger, beat up by a 100 ton boulder, scared of falling into the ocean, and more recently got captured by steel chains

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Muh hyperspeed, muh island busting

MCU stupidz! DC all duh way! Superman destroyz multiverse! Am I cool yet!?!?!

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230: You are. Welcome to the cool club where we dont wank rely on one feat that has already been disproved (small part of a smal city bust) to argue

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This literally doesn't even need to exist. Especially since, unlike the DC team, Marvel is still advancing and evolving. Hulk and Thor are getting upgrades in Ragnarok, and we have Infinity War Prt1 next year. What is DC giving us? A completely undeserved and rather lackluster looking Justice League movie.

Loading Video...

That is going to be more entertaining and well put together than anything that wasn't done by Chris Nolan.

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: yeah, marvel is shitting out movies every year

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linsanel_doctor: Marvel is producing quality, entertaining films. DC is shitting out movies every year to rob people of their money by playing on peoples nostalgia and the fanbase, instead of actually putting in the effort to make a good movie. You need no more evidence of that than BvS and Suicide Squad.

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Havent we had over 5 movies to give thor a chance to prove that he is worthy of being called a "god"?

Ragnarok might change some things... but he still wont be up to par with the power of superman

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: lool ok

Imo you're just a cash cow for Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: lol....all the points you made are entirely subjective. Lol on nostalgia

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: I made a thread about wanking and literally everyone on there mocked the city bust feat and there was unanimous agreement he is not a city buster.

Feats without context eh? Ok. Superman shifted tectonic plates. Withstood a stronger nuke.

Oh and thor got stabbed by a steel dagger, beat up by a 100 ton boulder, scared of falling into the ocean, and more recently got captured by steel chains

also his mighty hammer swing couldnt break glass in avengers and was visibly damaged by the fall from the plane.

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: The god of thunder everybody. The god of thunder

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelastdragonborn: And Marvel has zero concerns with that. Nvm it took a literal micro-blackhole to kill Kurse. And I don't see DCEU Supes taking that either. And as Ragnarok is showing, Thor loses Mjolnir. But as teaser images for Infinity War have indicated, he's getting the axe. Which, in the comics, has shown to harm celestials. So, once again, we have things to look forward to and see how things evolve and get shown.

Also it does show Thor surviving the blast that effectively wipes out Asgard in Ragnarok too. So Thor's not exactly getting dropped by Supes with just a few hits regardless. Batman gets stomped into the ground and Diana has virtually nothing to go on with her one brief appearance. So she gets

No Caption Provided

Well, that. Over and over again.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: You've just pulled a whole load of bull from nowhere. Claiming that Marvel characters are still evolving and getting new feats (or upgrades as you say) while DC isn't? DC is obviously growing and evolving their characters also. Maybe it's because she's a woman that you forgot, but we are also getting a Wonder Woman movie being directed by the amazing Pattie Jenkins. Not only will we get to see more powers from Diana, but we also get a sense of what she is really capable of. And in the Justice League trailer if you pause it at the moment she strikes her shield, lightning emits from her bracelets and connects with the shield, so we clearly see her evolving even further. Not to mention we will see more from Batman and eventually Superman.

"This doesn't need to exist", because you are the all knowing authority right? Take a step back and answer the actual battle next time, instead of coming in on a DC bashing rant that has nothing to do with this thread.

As for this battle, DC trinity win with Batman as a casualty.

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes tanked a black hole in Man of steel. Also hulk punching a skinny dude is not impressive... you think hulk can replicate that with diana/clark.

Ill say something ridiculous to keep up with your trend.

Batman will do what he did to the russian mobsters to hulk and thor

even if hulk picked up diana and hit her she will probably not even feel it. It will probably turn her on lol

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By zr0c00l

@reikai: you notice hulk couldnt even put him through the floor and it was enough to take out someone that fought thor near evenly.... no way could two kryptonian level characters fight be limited to a single floor of a single building..... or a single helicarrier for that matter. M?CU fights are much smaller scale because they are not as powerful.

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU is on a whole different power level of MCU. Deal with it dudes.

Only guy that can defeat dceu superman is dormammu and strange with prep.

Doomsday > All the avengers as well including asgard probably lol

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus: And you forget we're getting a Captain Marvel movie featuring Brie Larson as Carol Danvers. And should mention we have Hela in Ragnarok? Who is one of the main antagonists mind you. And we already have Gamora in GotG with their next movie coming up. And we're getting the Wasp as well to join alongside Ant-Man.

And we're getting Spider-Man Homecoming, which can then further introduce other Marvel characters like the Black Cat and so on. So, all in all, Marvel is doing a better job at this by leaps and bounds. Oh and can't forget we're gonna see Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight in Infinity War as well.

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Thats all nice and well... but supes still solos (with effort) and dceu team stomps

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelastdragonborn: That's an adorable delusion you have. The same with everyone thinking you need kryptonite to beat Supes. Necksnapping seems to work well enough.

Loading Video...