• 159 results
Avatar image for general_disarray
General_Disarray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

In an abandoned town, morals on, with prep (and access to any of their gear / arsenal) but lack of intel (only know what they look like, and that they're a threat).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Superman & Wonder Woman can solo.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is useless

Leaning towards team MCU

General_Disarray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52: They could maybe win without Bats but I doubt either of them would solo, maybe Supes at a stretch.

@mazahs117: Bats is defo the weak link but I don't think he's completely useless here. Especially with prep he can set some serious traps, as well as provide firepower for support

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No prep in the world is saving them against Wonder Woman and Superman.

Batman is a non-factor, but Team DCEU still stomps.

Avatar image for thelastdragonborn
TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheLastDragonborn

DCEU can stomp. Mos can arguably solo

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is not needed. To be real Superman would fodderize Iron Man. With WW MCU team ain't winning here. Plus that Superman gif ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@general_disarray said:

@nightmare52: They could maybe win without Bats but I doubt either of them would solo, maybe Supes at a stretch.

why do u think they can't solo mostly ????

IIRC Ironman, hulk ,and thor have nothing to hurt superman or wonder woman in combact !!!

they have shown no durability to say that that can survive from 600 ton punch or WW's blade.

BAT'S 300 DB sonic trap which is equal to 1980 eruption of Mount St. Helens which could decimate Ironman, hulk ,and thor.

Loading Video...

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Batman can make that sonic device it should be able to take out Thor and Iron man. Supes can take care of Hulk and so can WW

CramAndman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@general_disarray: @mazahs117: @nightmare52:

You didn't put any limitations on Gear/arsenal, so does that mean Iron Man has access to his Hulkbuster suit/Veronica and Batman can use Batwing/batmobile? MCU should win 7/10 times.

Batman is the weak link and he's going down hard and fast to Iron Man, since he doesn't have any actual knowledge of his opponent. I figure IM's laser weapon, that can cut through anything, will take out Batman's armored suit and the Batwing/Batmobile is no match for IM's other weaponry.

Wonder Woman mostly did well against Doomsday, because she wasn't fighting him alone. She had Supes to distract and assist. Hulk should be able to last long enough against WWoman for IMan to join him and together they should be able to distract/overcome WWoman, especially if IM has Hulkbuster armor. She's the real outlier because we don't yet know what it takes to put her down and keep her down. However, it's a certainty that Iron Man will be assisting either Hulk or Thor.

Supes is fast enough and Strong enough to take down Thor, but Thor may be tough enough to last long enough for it to be 2-on-1 with Iron Man or even 3-on-1 if IM assists Hulk first. The question then becomes: can Supes take HUlkbuster and Thor at the same time and more importantly can he take Hulkbuster, Hulk, and Thor at the same time? It's possible, he did hold his own for a short time against Faora and Non(name?), but it seems unlikely. I give Supes a 4/10 against Thor/Hulkbuster and a 2/10 against all 3, at best.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless the prep here means that the MCU team can get their hands on some kryptonite then it's not much of a factor, in my opinion. Without that advantage I don't think they can actually take down Supes, although taking on both Thor and Hulk at the same time would be overwhelming. He may have a serious speed advantage, along with flight, but they're much closer in the strength and durability categories. I doubt his laser vision would do much to either Thor or Hulk, but on the flip side I also doubt that Thor's lightening would do much to Supes. It's the physical battle between them that would determine the winner here, and with WW helping him it's a very close call. There's nothing Bruce has or can do that Tony doesn't have a better version of or can't trump, so ultimately Bruce's involvement really doesn't matter. Tony wouldn't last long against Supes and may give WW a similar fight to the one he gave Thor, but also doesn't have much of an effect on this fight in the end. If Supes and WW managed to disarm Thor then it'd be an easier win for them, but otherwise I'm stumped. I think it's very close.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor beats Superman

Wonder woman stomps Iron man

Hulk flattens batsy

DC wank really??

Batman can't beat anyone here so the numbers will make up for the speed. Iron man and hulk can double team Diana or Clark Thor can take anyone here with even odds. I say this winds up being Diana and Thor after hulk Iron man double team Clark they can at least stalemate until Thor comes to the rescue. Diana will be the hardest one to beat here

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC team win. blitz means one or two from marvel are down immediately. ironman definitely cant survive a blitz from superman and thor nor hulk cant survive a blitz beheading by wonderwoman.... batman is useless though.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC in a stomp. Superman beats Hulk, Wonder Woman beats Thor, and Iron Man beats Batman. However, Iron Man's victory is short lived, as he then gets stomped.

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: What? Supes beats thor and hulk. WW takes iron man and batman sips coffee. Maybe shoots a few missiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52:

You didn't put any limitations on Gear/arsenal, so does that mean Iron Man has access to his Hulkbuster suit/Veronica and Batman can use Batwing/batmobile?Batman is the weak link and he's going down hard and fast to Iron Man, since he doesn't have any actual knowledge of his opponent. I figure IM's laser weapon, that can cut through anything, will take out Batman's armored suit and the Batwing/Batmobile is no match for IM's other weaponry.

Loading Video...
  • ironaman's armor was easily damaged by F-22's 20 mm bullets , even pepper mentioned the bullet holes while he was struggling to removed his suit.
Loading Video...
  • Batman was using 50 caliber in his traps ,batmobile and in his Batwing .
  • 50 caliber has more piercing than than 20 mm bullets.
  • so ironman has no chance to survive against 50 caliber.
  • BAT'S 300 DB sonic trap which is equal to 1980 eruption of Mount St. Helens which could decimate Ironman, hulk ,and thor.
  • ironman has no chance of figuring it out since most of the trap was completely undetectable even by superman .

Wonder Woman mostly did well against Doomsday, because she wasn't fighting him alone.

she was fighting alone against doomsday majority .

IIRC she cut of his arm.

Loading Video...

She had Supes to distract and assist.

only in the beginning of the fight , when Superman was trying to save lois .

Hulk should be able to last long enough against WWoman for IMan to join him and together they should be able to distract/overcome WWoman, especially if IM has Hulkbuster armor.

hulk wouldn't last a second .

ironman is a fodder here even with his hulkbuster.

However, it's a certainty that Iron Man will be assisting either Hulk or Thor.

ironman is a fodder here even with his hulkbuster.

Supes is fast enough and Strong enough to take down Thor,

his 600 ton punch and ko him in a sec.

but Thor may be tough enough to last long enough for it to be 2-on-1 with Iron Man or even 3-on-1 if IM assists Hulk first.

he was disoriented by kurse , ultron punches .

thor wouldn't last a seconds.

The question then becomes: can Supes take HUlkbuster and Thor at the same time and more importantly can he take Hulkbuster, Hulk, and Thor at the same time? It's possible, he did hold his own for a short time against Faora and Non(name?),but it seems unlikely.I give Supes a 4/10 against Thor/Hulkbuster and a 2/10 against all 3, at best.

LOL

MCU should win 7/10 times.

MCU has no chance and superman or WW can solo.

General_Disarray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By General_Disarray

@nightmare52: Batman's sonic blast would defo slow them down but I don't think it would decimate them, cool vid btw. I think Supes could solo if he was somehow able to bfr Hulk without the team stopping him / other 2 bringing him straight back. I can't see how WW would solo Hulkbuster, Hulk and Thor combined, not with her current feats anyway.

@cramandman: yeh I think Iron Man's Hulkbuster and Veronica would be needed here.

@silverrings: Zod and Supes were killed without kryptonite so it's not essential.

Supes > WW / Hulk / Thor > IM > Batman

CramAndman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52: We actually agree on most things. WWoman can beat Hulk, if she fights him alone. Supes can beat Thor, if he fights him alone. Batman is the only thing we really disagree about. I'm pretty sure that Hulkbuster/Veronica can take 50 Caliber rounds, since it took Hulk punches and it's equipped with weaponry that is superior to anything Batman uses in the BvS movie. We also don't know if Batman's Decibal trap will get through Hulkbuster armor. Even if it can, Batman has to lure Iron Man into a Decibal trap and IM isn't as Moral as Superman. Iron Man kills his enemies at range, so the moment he spots the Bat he's dead.

I also think you're under-selling Thor's durability a little, he took everything Kurse and Ultron dished out and he wasn't KO'ed. Also, Kurse is a magical creature and Ultron's final armored form was made of Vibranium. In any case, Superman should defeat Thor, but I'm not sure he'll do it before Hulkbuster joins the fray.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52:

Batman's sonic blast would defo slow them down but I don't think it would decimate them, cool vid btw.

do u understand what does 300 DB means ????????

IIRC in incredible Hulk hulk was incapacitated by modified LRAD for a while which is capable of producing 180 DB.

I think Supes could solo if he was somehow able to bfr Hulk without the team stopping him / other 2 bringing him straight back.

none of the team has shown to tanked something close to a punch of 600+ton to say that they last a second.

No Caption Provided

I can't see how WW would solo Hulkbuster, Hulk and Thor combined, not with her current feats anyway.

Hulk-buster is a non factor considering that it's arm was literally penetrated by street lamp.

Hulk and Thor is too slow compared to her combat speed and pretty much get amputated trying to dodge her sword.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cramandman said:

@nightmare52:

. Batman is the only thing we really disagree about. I'm pretty sure that Hulkbuster/Veronica can take 50 Caliber rounds, since it took Hulk punches and it's equipped with weaponry that is superior to anything Batman uses in the BvS movie.

usual assumption-theory.

IIRC a street lamp went right through hulkbuster arm , so 50 caliber can do better than that.

We also don't know if Batman's Decibal trap will get through Hulkbuster armor. Even if it can, Batman has to lure Iron Man into a Decibal trap and IM isn't as Moral as Superman. Iron Man kills his enemies at range, so the moment he spots the Bat he's dead.

decibel is a a unit used to measure the intensity of a sound not a trap.

those trap doesn't have to be some fixed spot he could attach then in his vehicle , if he had too.

IIRC in incredible Hulk hulk was incapacitated by modified LRAD for a while which is capable of producing 180 DB.

300 DB sonic attack can kill them instantly.

(Edit : hulkbuster was made of replaceable parts so it cant be sound-proof and his phone conversion was disturbed by flight sound in F-22 fight scene which clearly says he isn't soundproof .)

I also think you're under-selling Thor's durability a little, he took everything Kurse and Ultron dished out and he wasn't KO'ed.

no i am not if i am under-selling i would have used his nose bleed from hulk punch in helicarrier fight.

Kurse best feat is lifting 200 ton rock and through thor few mts away.

Ultron didnt show anything special to say.

superman was able to derail 600+ ton of train engine in a single punch.
superman was able to derail 600+ ton of train engine in a single punch.

Kurse is a magical creature

so ????

Ultron's final armored form was made of Vibranium.

which didn't increase his strength or strike power !!!!

In any case, Superman should defeat Thor, but I'm not sure he'll do it before Hulkbuster joins the fray.

Fodder robot get one shot .

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is entirely useless, Iron Man isn't. Hulk can hold off Superman while Thor and Tony beat Diana.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Batman is entirely useless, Iron Man isn't. Hulk can hold off Superman while Thor and Tony beat Diana.

What use is Tony going to be against Diana?

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare said:

If it's just his Avengers suit then repulsors and missiles, he isn't needed but he tips the scales further.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85 said:
@buildhare said:

If it's just his Avengers suit then repulsors and missiles, he isn't needed but he tips the scales further.

Really? Diana remained standing through this and you think Tony has anything to offer?

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

General_Disarray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@general_disarray said:

@nightmare52:

Batman's sonic blast would defo slow them down but I don't think it would decimate them, cool vid btw.

do u understand what does 300 DB means ????????

I think Supes could solo if he was somehow able to bfr Hulk without the team stopping him / other 2 bringing him straight back.

none of the team has shown to tanked something close to a punch of 600+ton to say that they last a second.

No Caption Provided

I can't see how WW would solo Hulkbuster, Hulk and Thor combined, not with her current feats anyway.

Hulk-buster is a non factor considering that it's arm was literally penetrated by street lamp.

Hulk and Thor is too slow compared to her combat speed and pretty much get amputated trying to dodge her sword.

lol yes I understand, no need to patronise. Hulk being incapacitated does not equal decimation, and we don't know what it would do to the other 2, IM's suit could potentially have protection from it, and Supes with his super sensitive hearing was barely affected, so I'm guessing Thor would survive. If they haven't shown to take a top limit heavy hit then we can't assume either way, since we don't know the outcome.

Supes struggled against Faora and Nam-Ek (who lacked flight and heat-vision) so I see a similar situation vs Thor, Hulk and Hulkbuster. btw we agree on a DCEU win here I just can't see a WW solo happening.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes beats hulk.

with Hulk buster, Stark wrecks bats.

Thor beats WW with his shiny hammer.

Then stark and Thor double teams supes, when Supes returns from throughing hulk into the sun.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare said:
@outside_85 said:
@buildhare said:

Really? Diana remained standing through this and you think Tony has anything to offer?

No Caption Provided

Sure do. The power of that blast has been overrated from day one and she had to use her shield. Even if it were as impressive as you were making out Iron Man could still definitely hurt her (his repulsors can hurt himself, and the Sokovia explosion (which Iron Man has survived) is several leagues above an explosion that failed to destroy concrete and kill Batman).

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: wow it hurt a human while that explosion leveled a city block worth of buildings.... if anything it will only be a mild annoyance in this case.

theredhood44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think dceu wins but only because the only person that can actually do anything is thor, and clark and dianna eventually overpower him

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: it's not like her shield is made from vibranium, plus it wasn't covering her entire body so I hardly see how it matters

CramAndman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52: I think you need to reexamine your own assumptions.

IIRC a street lamp went right through hulkbuster arm , so 50 caliber can do better than that.

This is an assumption. We have no way of knowing how much penetrating force the Hulk was supplying to his jumping strike with the lampost. It could be and most likely is much higher than 50 Cal bullet. In any case, the Hulkbuster suit is clearly more dense and armored than IM's regular suits, which withstood the F-22's 20 mm bullets, meaning they didn't fully penetrate his regular suit. It stands to reason that 50 cal bullets will only have a similar superficial effect on Hulkbuster armor. Ultimately, this is unknowable.

decibel is a a unit used to measure the intensity of a sound not a trap. those trap doesn't have to be some fixed spot he could attach then in his vehicle , if he had too. IIRC in incredible Hulk hulk was incapacitated by modified LRAD for a while which is capable of producing 180 DB. 300 DB sonic attack can kill them instantly. (Edit : hulkbuster was made of replaceable parts so it cant be sound-proof and his phone conversion was disturbed by flight sound in F-22 fight scene which clearly says he isn't soundproof .)

I'm aware that decibel is a unit of measurement for sound. I was just using a short-hand because it was a trap using Sound, thus a Decibel Trap seemed to fit the bill. While it's true that Batman COULD(assumption) attach the weapon to his vehicle, what made it so effective was that it was hitting Superman from both sides, thus trapping him in place. Without the trap, it would just knock Hulk/Hulkbuster/Thor back and then they could disengage by flying or moving away. They used multiple LRAD's to trap the Hulk as well, once he was able to disable one he had greater movement. There's no way to determine whether the Hulkbuster suit is soundproofed. You're assuming it's not.

Superman was able to derail 600+ ton of train engine in a single punch. Kurse best feat is lifting 200 ton rock and through thor few mts away

First of all it isn't the engine car that is moved, it's one of the middle cars. It explodes and so it's probably carrying fuel. The Average Train cars weighs 30-60 tons empty and 100-150 tons full. Nowhere near 600 Tons!!! Superman is flying and punching downward so he also has the advantage of gravity, where Kurse does not! WE also don't know the actual tonnage of Rock Kurse is throwing. YOu're assuming its 200 tons. It could be much more than that.

Kurse is a magical creature. so ???? Ultron's final armored form was made of Vibranium. which didn't increase his strength or strike power !!!!

Kurse's magical nature is important, because Thor is more vulnerable to Dark Elf weaponry/Magic. More importantly, Kurse's magical transformation also gives him a level of durability that allows him to shrug off Mjolnir, which is pretty impressive. Getting hit with a magical super-durable fist, is a lot like a normal person getting hit with brass knuckles. Similarly, Ultron's Vibranium armor absorbs Thor's strikes, makes him immune to physical assault(The AVengers needed to burn his armor off with an Infinity stone/lightning/repulsor blasts), getting hit with a Vibranium Fist could also hurt Thor like a normal person getting hit with Brass knuckles. We have no way of knowing how badly Superman would be hurt by Vibranium or Magical Kurse Fists. It could have a very similar effect. I think the Hulk vs Thor fight is a pretty good barometer for how Superman's strikes will effect Thor. He can bloody his nose with his best punch. That's a far cry from KOing Thor.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelastdragonborn: um not a chance Clark will have his hands full with Thor let alone hulk also that's silly. Thor is thenone guy who canbeat Clark fst more powerful has magical attacks, versatility he has way more ways to win. Diana is x factor or MVP here. Batman is nothing compared to hulk or Thor he's getting beat. Tony will take him out but Diana will stonp Tony. Thor can win the majority against Clark comes down to Thor and Diana. After Diana fights so hard to barely survived against hulk I doubt she will have enough to go for long against Thor. Thor can battle for months without stopping he will take this in the end but won't be easy

liqmidiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and Wonder Woman can solo.

@outside_85 said:
@buildhare said:
@outside_85 said:
@buildhare said:

No Caption Provided

Sure do. The power of that blast has been overrated from day one and she had to use her shield. Even if it were as impressive as you were making out Iron Man could still definitely hurt her (his repulsors can hurt himself, and the Sokovia explosion (which Iron Man has survived) is several leagues above an explosion that failed to destroy concrete and kill Batman).

Wow, this is a whole new level of lowballing. The last part is just reaching. You're seriously ignoring all the buildings that were brought down? Wow, not that it's suprising, though. Even if you fail to comprehend this blast's power, Diana still took Doomsday's beams to her body without getting knocked out. The very same beam had Superman screaming in pain. And guess what? 2,2 megatons of force was mildy irritating for Superman. Tony, nor Hulk, nor Thor can do shit to her, regardless of how much you'd like to think otherwise. Tony's repulsors's aint doing shit to her, specially not when Cap and Falcon can survive/tank them.

Tony tanked the lower parts of the Sokovia explosion, he wasn't at the center nor at the place where Thor was. It wasn't impressive. Even then, the emission Wonder Woman easily endured through in the pic above is a much larger energy blast than the mere 2km of Sokovia. Lol

I knew that you liked to twist feats from the DCEU and make the MCU feats look better just because you wanted it, but this is a whole new level of lowballing, even from you.

liqmidiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU wankers need to calm down and see that the MCU characters' feats aren't comparable to the DCEU characters' feats. DCEU is on a whole 'nother level.

General_Disarray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think dceu wins but only because the only person that can actually do anything is thor, and clark and dianna eventually overpower him

I agree DCEU win, but why do you say that Thor is only one to do anything? Hulk has been shown to be more than a match for Thor

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Ok. According to the majority, MOS > Thor and Hulk

also stop wanking

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@general_disarray: your signs are pointed the wrong way. its supposed to be Supes > Thor/WW/Hulk > Batman

in your one, batman is the strongest

Avatar image for don_higashikata
Don_Higashikata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at people saying Batman is non factor and gets beat, he could strafe team MCU all day while the heavy hitters wail on them

Iron Man won't bother trying to fight back because he'll be busy trying to survive an Amazonian blade through his chest

Meanwhile Superman tosses Hulk into space and then brains Thor. GG

liqmidiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at people saying Batman is non factor and gets beat, he could strafe team MCU all day while the heavy hitters wail on them

Iron Man won't bother trying to fight back because he'll be busy trying to survive an Amazonian blade through his chest

Meanwhile Superman tosses Hulk into space and then brains Thor. GG

hahahhahahahhahahhahahaha, this.

General_Disarray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor beats Superman, Wonder Woman and Iron Man could go either way, and Hulk smashes Batman. If Wonder Woman gets the upper-hand, Thor and Hulk would smear her all over. No one is soloing.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By hudyman

The amount of fish and chips in this thread is incredible.

Hulk is nigh-mindless creature who's only tactic is to charge head on and attack, attack attack. One punch. I repeat, ONE PUNCH, from superman will send him either to another city or another country depending on how serious Clark wants to be.

Thor has what? His hammer that has done nothing impressive? Diana or Clark absolutely decimate him.

Then there's Ironman.

One punch.

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelastdragonborn: a fewDC fanboys (minus a couple) is all I see especially given you just stated Clark beats Thor with a rock that's wanking or trolling I gave reasons and gave actual odds while you just stated wins with a rock?? Not taking you seriously

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hudyman: Yea the wank is beginning to stink...Have you not watches any marvel movies???? Mjolnir did nothing impressive?? That's not even worth commenting on. Yeah Clark can smack hulk across the city but he'd be right back in it with a mere jump. Diana is the real threat here given her weapon's and skill at least make a valid argument.

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wank wank wank

DCEU superman tanked a nuke, tanked falling from orbit, broke a glacier, shifted tectonic plates, his heat vision is as hot/hotter than the surface of the sun, he speedblitzes multiple times, effortlessly dragged a cruise ship with no strain (cruise ships are 60K tons on average), fights at supersonic (confirmed with zod), clocks mach 100 flight speed, world engine feat, withstood 300 decibels of force from all sides of his body (batmans sonic device)

God I could go on forever.

Here is hulk... punched a slow moving leviathan that was maybe 1000 tons.

you can wank all you want though.

Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelastdragonborn: I calculated superman flight speed over Mach 900..To be able to fly from the other side of the world in under a min to save lois beyond Mach 100 brother

Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52: Batman's sonic blast would defo slow them down but I don't think it would decimate them, cool vid btw. I think Supes could solo if he was somehow able to bfr Hulk without the team stopping him / other 2 bringing him straight back. I can't see how WW would solo Hulkbuster, Hulk and Thor combined, not with her current feats anyway.

@cramandman: yeh I think Iron Man's Hulkbuster and Veronica would be needed here.

@silverrings: Zod and Supes were killed without kryptonite so it's not essential.

Supes > WW / Hulk / Thor > IM > Batman

Clearly you don't know anything about kryptonians.. Kryptonite can kill them just by standing on it for to long..Sups had the spear right in front of his face..Than the Kryptonite exploded inside of doomsday.. killing them both at the same time