Duo

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Duo

Thanos already beat both of them with this gear. This time, they don't even have Worthy Cap to even things up more (they still lost in the end). Infinity War Iron Man and Endgame should be about the same, and if anything, Endgame should be better as we see it has energy shields and durability to handle the stones for a short while. But I don't see Iron Man even drawing a drop of blood if Thanos is wearing his armor and helmet. Thor doesn't have Mjolnir here, so Thanos literally only has one weapon to worry about and he can disarm Thor or block with his sword. I don't see how this goes in the duo's favor. Thor can't just throw SB and one-shot. The sword is not energy and will stop it.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake said:
@whyzoserious said:

Duo

Thanos already beat both of them with this gear. This time, they don't even have Worthy Cap to even things up more (they still lost in the end). Infinity War Iron Man and Endgame should be about the same, and if anything, Endgame should be better as we see it has energy shields and durability to handle the stones for a short while. But I don't see Iron Man even drawing a drop of blood if Thanos is wearing his armor and helmet. Thor doesn't have Mjolnir here, so Thanos literally only has one weapon to worry about and he can disarm Thor or block with his sword. I don't see how this goes in the duo's favor. Thor can't just throw SB and one-shot. The sword is not energy and will stop it.

CV fights are best of their abilities. Here Thor won't be one-shotting Iron Man on accident nor do stupid things like throwing Mjolnir away, and Iron Man won't be injured before the fight. SB was enough to disarm Thanos of his sword.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: No, CV fights also take into consideration mind-set. With bloodlust on, Iron Man fights dumber than ever. Want proof? Watch Iron Man 3 and Civil War again. Thor was bloodlusted every time he fought Thanos after Loki was killed. Thanos is the only one here who did not perform worse when angry. He beat Worthy Cap soundly in a fit of rage.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man gets ripped apart and Thor gets a beating after SB gets caught or deflected

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos already beat a better version of both of them and Cap / worthy Cap not just once but twice and both fights ended with the 3 being KOd and almost killed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ddfe1acd0b24
deactivated-5ddfe1acd0b24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos already beat a better version of both of them and Cap / worthy Cap not just once but twice and both fights ended with the 3 being KOd and almost killed.

May I ask how? Endgame iron man couldnt do anything to stoneless thanos 3v1 while infinity war iron man did good against thanos with 4 stones and makes him bleed iw iron man > endgame ironman.

IW Thor fights also smarter with lightning clock, flight and speed.

Thanos wins in a good fight, if he doesn’t have sword team wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthisuniverse_:

Hmm detective alt?

If you cant work out the differences in those moments and fights and films characterization and intent then I really dont know what to say it's an mcu cbm movie they are pretty obvious to follow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthisuniverse_:

Hmm detective alt?

If you cant work out the differences in those moments and fights and films characterization and intent then I really dont know what to say it's an mcu cbm movie they are pretty obvious to follow.

What alt?
there is context in fight and thor can replicate the feats in endgame but I believe ironman and Thor fighting smart would laste way more and put up a good fight, I mean Hulk was stomped by huge physical gap and skill gap, Thor too but Thor has the versatility to spam lightning and ironman spam his stuff so they can do some damage but eventually they lose since Thanos is stronger than them by a wide margin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthisuniverse_:

Lol nah it's you I seen other threads you commented in I'm not surprised.

what “You” are tou talkin about

logic say they’re the same but feats five the majority to the IW team and how they fought

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthisuniverse_:

Assumed you were someone else my mistake.

If it's an actual fight thanos wins pretty much everytime.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthisuniverse_:

Assumed you were someone else my mistake.

If it's an actual fight thanos wins pretty much everytime.

fine, I know Thanos wins because in universe and by feats he is way stronger and durable than them

all I asked is how eg ironman is supposed to be stronger than IW ironman , ironman was bleeding and weakened at the start of the fight aganist thanos and he fought pretty bad compared to how he fought in infinity war with his shields and spamming stuff, endgame did make IW ironman and Thor less impressive feats according to me, ironman getting again getting blocked by cull and getting one shotted by Mjolnir when he tanked the Stone was inconsistent ..

@rebake said:

@rajjarsalt: No, CV fights also take into consideration mind-set. With bloodlust on, Iron Man fights dumber than ever. Want proof? Watch Iron Man 3 and Civil War again. Thor was bloodlusted every time he fought Thanos after Loki was killed. Thanos is the only one here who did not perform worse when angry. He beat Worthy Cap soundly in a fit of rage.

youre right here. Thor fought like an idiot and ironman actually never plays smart except in the titan battle.

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthisuniverse_: IW Thanos didn't fight smart as well. He didn't use his skill against Iron Man and just fought like a brick soaking up blows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthisuniverse_:

Because the MK85 is literally a more durable version of MK50 and has abilities the MK50 doesnt.

He got stomped by a semi serious Thanos with a team of heroes after having the ambush advantage. EG was a proper battle and Thors attack took him out because Thanos used him as a sheild smartly.

Cull was about to smash / kill Tony during IW as well hes not on the level of these large brutes and powerhouses without being better prepped or using the hulkbuster.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthisuniverse_: IW Thanos didn't fight smart as well. He didn't use his skill against Iron Man and just fought like a brick soaking up blows

?? IW Thanos showcases his pure strenght and skill at the start of the movie.

Hulk is physically stronger than ironman and thor and he played better aganist hulk, I mean Thanos witouth stones fought 1v5, in hulk it was 1v1. Ironman verdatility played it well

Loading Video...

This was good reflexes and martial artist skill.. he simply couldn’t go all the way since the film needed to continue with battles, we know realistically Thanos uses the space/power stone combo or reality stone and kill everyone

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos should win

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthisuniverse_: Yeah he did against Hulk but he specifically fought like a brick against Iron Man, not even attempting to dodge blows like he did in EG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthisuniverse_: Yeah he did against Hulk but he specifically fought like a brick against Iron Man, not even attempting to dodge blows like he did in EG

he did dodge some stuff but that’s because thanos conbat speed and reflexes are decent but not impressive for someone of his tier and he didn’t had sword which is good for output and fodging stuff, I believe iw base thanos with no sword is a match for captain marvel , its the durable sword who give the difference.. it really give a good advantage to Thanos skill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos said:

@rulerofthisuniverse_:

Because the MK85 is literally a more durable version of MK50 and has abilities the MK50 doesnt.

He got stomped by a semi serious Thanos with a team of heroes after having the ambush advantage. EG was a proper battle and Thors attack took him out because Thanos used him as a sheild smartly.

Cull was about to smash / kill Tony during IW as well hes not on the level of these large brutes and powerhouses without being better prepped or using the hulkbuster.

well I can agree on the cull stuff since cull gear is pretty decent and I noticed cull can claim his gear back , when he hit rhodey.

the charged up Mjolnir with lightning was used as a shield so ironman got totally hit in the whole body , Thanos fought smart with his shield in endgame, I believe trio can beat him witouth shield due to worthy cap doing well but it won’t happen for a good majority like people thinked.

mk50 had the shields and meteor, but Hulkbuster > ironman suits honestly since they have repairs and better damage output... people forget to know that the Hulkbuster did more damage to hulk than Thor punches

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IW Thor solos. Already beat him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthisuniverse_:

The strike that KOd Tony from Stormbreaker / Mjolnir actually hit him straight to the face and didnt even damage the armour it's much more durable than MK50 imo.

Yep Worthy Cap is the best of the 3 for that style of fight.

I agree about the Hulkbuster its strength and striking are close to Hulk himself but lacks the overall durability etc there were many scenes where the HB with its size could hold Hulk down or ragdoll him one handed.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos beats them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthisuniverse_:

The strike that KOd Tony from Stormbreaker / Mjolnir actually hit him straight to the face and didnt even damage the armour it's much more durable than MK50 imo.

Yep Worthy Cap is the best of the 3 for that style of fight.

I agree about the Hulkbuster its strength and striking are close to Hulk himself but lacks the overall durability etc there were many scenes where the HB with its size could hold Hulk down or ragdoll him one handed.

You mean this two?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also there is the whole hits and context between this fight, if we count hulk was extremly raged and mind controlled. it’s fair to say rhat Hulkbuster with repairs can beat hulk , cull and the abomination.

its fair to give repairs, ironman has also repairs witouth them he can’t stand much Aganist Thanos.

the point about The Mjolnir hit is fair too, the suit was perfectly working after it, meanwhile other suits got damaged by less.

Hulkbuster > EG ironman (should have same repulsors and masks) > iw ironman seems fair after looking the scenes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthisuniverse_:

@rulerofthisuniverse_:

Theres more than that actually with Hulkbuster holding him down once or twice throughout the fight.

I personally dont think the HB can beat Hulk or Cull for the majority without heavy context like AoU where he won due to circumstance and Wandas hax more than combat itself.

I would say the two nanotech armours are overall better and more varied but the HB armours are specifically made to tackle that kind of threat.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There are more instances from the HB v Hulk fight I cant find Gifs for.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This fight already happened...

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 cocacolaman  Moderator

Thanos wins. Their only hope is to leave Thanos open to a Stormbreaker strike, which is basically impossible since Iron Man can't do much to Thanos tbh and Thor has never used lightning to pin someone relevant down while simultaneously jumping at them.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 takenstew22  Moderator

Thanos stomps with armor and sword. How is this debatable?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthisuniverse_:

@rulerofthisuniverse_:

Theres more than that actually with Hulkbuster holding him down once or twice throughout the fight.

I personally dont think the HB can beat Hulk or Cull for the majority without heavy context like AoU where he won due to circumstance and Wandas hax more than combat itself.

I would say the two nanotech armours are overall better and more varied but the HB armours are specifically made to tackle that kind of threat.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There are more instances from the HB v Hulk fight I cant find Gifs for.

Well it seems fair but in reality AoU hulk did got a strenght boost after the spit so Hulkbuster with repairs can definitely hurt and hold his own or win aganist hulk.

Loading Video...

This did have some solid points and stats about the fight. before the spit they were equals if not hulkbuster was actually controlling the situation “go to sleep” he wanted to stop him.

we know Cull did good Aganist the Hulkbuster but tony Hulkbuster would play it better and probably win Aganist cull with repairs, it was cull weapon to help him

the Hulkbuster suit is good aganist kurse and abomination too, he is faster and can match their strenght so I don’t see how theyre gonna overpower him if he has repairs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthisuniverse_:

I think you need to remember though the repairs are only what kept Tony in the fight for so long and I agree he would do better against Cull but....

Remember neither Hulk or Cull lost due to combat one was with context due to Wanda's hax and the other was bfrd and dragged across a forcefield that could tank massive ships from re-entry and the gauntlet exploded with him on it.

Weirdly enough I think the HB would give Thor without Stormbreaker a great fight if not beat him based on the feats against Hulk etc and lightning doesnt damage Iron Man as badly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos: yes but repairs are part of character. Like ironman has repairs it’s ok to give the repairs imo.

Hulk actually overpowered the Hulkbuster clearly only in the building stuff, besides that hulkbuster was doing well and I agree on Wanda spell did give an advantage to hulkbuster, Hulkbuster played with a smart and lucky shot and won Aganist cull even tho banner fought like an idiot I agree cull was mostly doing better than hulk based on their first seconds on it . We have to know if they have the same capacities

For now I’ll say Hulk => Hulkbuster = Cull

With repairs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthisuniverse_:

Yep I would agree with that.

Hulk has the most raw power and durability but the other two are close and make up for it in gear and abilities.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake said:

I see your point, but neither of those suits are as good as the Mark L. It's just a matter of on-screen versatility that defines it.

Thor's bloodlust in IW still had him fighting smart, also that second CQC against Thanos, too.

I wouldn't say Thanos beat Cap while he was wielding Mjolnir - he disarmed Cap and took him out via impacts on his shield, which doesn't seem right, considering that Worthy Cap was able to take and recover from a chokeslam from the Titan. The same way Pre-Ragnarok Thor can't use his full power without wielding Mjolnir - I don't think Cap can nor demonstrated the feats to do so without an active wield on. Independently, Thanos fought stupidly against Worthy Cap to begin with.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elsebbe said:

Thanos stomps harder than in Endgame.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps hard.

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman:

Except that's exactly what he did to Thanos at the end of IW. He blasted him with lightning to open Thanos up for an attack with Stormbreaker.

Cap already demonstrated that using lightning to blast Thanos from a distance is an effective strategy, and if Thor does that here he can do at least as well as Cap did, if not better given that he has a lethal weapon capable of finishing Thanos off.

If he tries to tussle with Thanos physically, then, yeah, he loses. But if he actually utilises his lightning in the way Cap did, then he stands a decent chance. In spite of the Russo-force, Thor should have a better understanding of his powers than Steve, and so should be able to replicate what he did.

As for Tony, he can only be useful if he stays airborne and blasts Thanos from afar like he did for a bit in IW.

SoImMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Already happened. Thanos stomps again.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thanos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 cocacolaman  Moderator

@scipio123: Thor pulled that off because he was far away at the start, and Thanos wasn’t looking to begin with. Not only would Thor be unlikely to pull off that maneuver here, Thanos likely wouldn’t let him. Thor has NEVER stayed far away from a “real” opponent and tried to lightning spam them before coming in for an attack. And we can’t just let Thor fight differently for the sake of it.

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 cocacolaman  Moderator
gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Thanos

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman:

Thor pulled that off because he was far away at the start, and Thanos wasn’t looking to begin with.

Thor being far away is irrelevant, since lightning moves faster than Thanos can blink. He wasn't able to dodge the lightning Cap summoned, was he? Oh, but let me guess, Cap's lightning was better, right?

Thor has NEVER stayed far away from a “real” opponent and tried to lightning spam them before coming in for an attack.

Errrr....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The final fight in EG is rather more the exception than the rule when it comes to Thor using lightning in combat. The problem of the Russo's declaring EG Thor to be the most powerful version is that now people like you disregard every single one of Thor's feats from the previous 7 movies he was in and just focus on his (p*** poor) showings in EG.

You're making it sound like Thor never uses his lightning, when it's actually one of his most frequently utilised abilities. And he doesn't need to stay "far away" from Thanos. Blasting the Titan from close range like he does to Hela in the above gif will be more than enough to immobilise Thanos and open him up for an attack.

Thanos has no counter to this, as Cap's showing demonstrated.