Ikaris murders him

NivelExpertGu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By NivelExpertGu

Obviously the DD wins easily. Ikaris is marked every time by the Deviants, who by the way are weaker than Superman, weaker than Ikaris, weaker than anyone else. DD steps through, in fact he battled Superman (energized by the Sun after being hit by the nuclear bomb), Wonder Woman (who had one of the strongest gear, as well as very strong abilities), and finally Batman (with gear against Kryptonians).

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Laiks Stake

Ikaris statues and solos.

tsunamiwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By tsunamiwave

Doomsday wins.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Ikaris stomps

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday easily

Avatar image for deactivated-61a8b69d0a4a0
deactivated-61a8b69d0a4a0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are these “Ikaris statues” and “Ikaris stomps” comments? He reacted point-blank to DCEU Superman’s bullrush, and his bullrush is far above the speed of sound casually. Ikaris got tackled by Makkari before she hit the sound barrier, and DD’s punch >>> Superman’s bullrush, the same bullrush that flew through the WE beam and the WE itself. Doomsday also no-sold a nuclear bomb, something Ikaris won’t be tanking or surviving.

MikeMageo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

macattack1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By macattack1

Doomsday wins without much issue. Ikaris can’t seriously hurt him, and I doubt he could tank much of a beating from Doomsday either.

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rjr said:
@happylife1996 said:

Lol at the bias of these people, saying that DD would lose and get thrown into the sun, but on the other thread say Thanos would win, lol.

OT: DD has better feats and scaling, and Ikaris was being tagged by deviants, DD wins.

Yeah that's called hype, it happens with every new release of MCU/DCEU movies. When the snyder cut was released people were starting to call thors axe fodder because steps axe was no sold by him and that time when infinity war was released most MCU fans were debating that Thanos can stomp the league. Give it a month or two and you'll see more sane debates along with debunk threads.

This

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By nassergrant19

@supergirlwin180: You realize the writers confirmed it would take the core of the sun to kill Ikaris right? Then said he has to search for it in the sun. Meaning Ikaris could tank all the other energy from the sun’s surface and inside before reaching the core…

A nuclear bomb is nothing compared to Ikaris’s durability

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supergirlwin180: You realize the directors confirmed it would take the core of the sun to kill Ikaris right? Then said he has to search for it in the sun. Meaning Ikaris could tank all the other energy from the sun’s surface and inside before reaching the core…

200 million degrees from a nuke > suns core temp that was off-screen and implied. Plus, DD no-sold his while Ikaris likely died.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By nassergrant19
@supergirlwin180 said:
@nassergrant19 said:

@supergirlwin180: You realize the directors confirmed it would take the core of the sun to kill Ikaris right? Then said he has to search for it in the sun. Meaning Ikaris could tank all the other energy from the sun’s surface and inside before reaching the core…

200 million degrees from a nuke > suns core temp that was off-screen and implied. Plus, DD no-sold his while Ikaris likely died.

You realize the sun emits energy that>>several nukes…It’s not just temperature. The writers said he’s searching, meaning he’s in the sun tanking all the energy it gives off from the inside.

That‘s far beyond any number of nukes lol.

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ikarus loses unless he does his powerful bullrush thingy.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By EcoBlitz

So now we have makkari who is doing her all to stop Ikaris moving slower than when she was casually searching for the celestial? Lmao. Lord.

OT I haven’t seen anything stopping Ikaris from dumping him in the sun at ftl speeds

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By rajjarsalt
@nassergrant19 said:
@supergirlwin180 said:
@nassergrant19 said:

You realize the sun emits energy that>>several nukes…It’s not just temperature. The writers said he’s searching, meaning he’s in the sun tanking all the energy it gives off from the inside.

That‘s far beyond any number of nukes lol.

Not to mention the 100+ million thing from a nuke only lasts for several orders of magnitudes below one second. If such explosion could keep high temp up like the Sun does it would be laying waste to continents lmfao

comicvine44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By comicvine44

Ikaris due to BFR.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By rajjarsalt
@supergirlwin180 said:

What are these “Ikaris statues” and “Ikaris stomps” comments? He reacted point-blank to DCEU Superman’s bullrush, and his bullrush is far above the speed of sound casually. Ikaris got tackled by Makkari before she hit the sound barrier, and DD’s punch >>> Superman’s bullrush, the same bullrush that flew through the WE beam and the WE itself. Doomsday also no-sold a nuclear bomb, something Ikaris won’t be tanking or surviving.

Lol as if DCEU Superman even came close to hitting the sound barrier when Doomsday reacted to him

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done… Ikaris throws him into the sun.

Are you serious?

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ikaris spends the entire movie being mid-level, almost getting killed by a single deviant even, overpowered by it as well, and at the end of the movie he moves some clouds during his suicide scene and goes to the sun and suddenly he can solo DCEU. What the hell is this wank. If Ikaris was so damn fast why did any of Phastos gadgets touch him? Why did any deviant tag him? Why was a deviant 1/4 the size of doomsday able to pin him down to the ground, if he is so strong?

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday smacks him silly. This Eternals wank is annoying, but I suppose not unexpected

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Salty DCEU fans coping hard today lol

OT: Ikaris stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: DD hit him back with shockwaves, proving he was hitting as fast as sound. Sad MCU chars are fodder in combat speed? Hell, I would be if I wanked MCU, though surely I would makeup for it with bait and wank 🤠

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19:

That small surface of the sun that Ikaris likely died in does not emit the energy of a nuke in a few seconds. The temp of a nuke, even for a millisecond, is beyond the suns heat. Doomsday is still comparable to Superman’s HV, which in the SC is 3.5 million kelvin.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19:

That small surface of the sun that Ikaris likely died in does not emit the energy of a nuke in a few seconds. The temp of a nuke, even for a millisecond, is beyond the suns heat. Doomsday is still comparable to Superman’s HV, which in the SC is 3.5 million kelvin.

The creators said he can’t die from that. Only the core would kill him and they said he’s still searching. The sun can fit millions of Earths inside it so he’s literally tanking the energy of the sun while searching for the core.

The energy released during that is beyond any number of nukes lol.

MikeMageo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19:

The SC isn't canon

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this still going? Ikaris statues and beats him up, or BFR, it doesn't matter, statues don't fight back.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Somebody should tell the writers that the core of the sun isn't nearly as hot as the surface.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By rajjarsalt
@supergirlwin180 said:

@rajjarsalt: DD hit him back with shockwaves, proving he was hitting as fast as sound. Sad MCU chars are fodder in combat speed? Hell, I would be if I wanked MCU, though surely I would makeup for it with bait and wank 🤠

Jokes on you, let's assume Doomsday overpowered Superman with a punch that was at fast as sound, that means Superman's body was moving a small fraction of the speed of sound

I wouldn't be calling any MCU character fodder in combat speed after seeing Batman dance around Doomsday

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Somebody should tell the writers that the core of the sun isn't nearly as hot as the surface.

I guess it has more power tho, not temperature. Anyways it’s confirmed he’s searching and tanking everything else in the sun.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supergirlwin180 said:

@nassergrant19:

The SC isn't canon

Lol its amazing how they be ignoring Word of God on the ambiguous suicide scene but using Snyder Cut feats b/c the canon feats for the scout ship suck

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikemageo said:
@supergirlwin180 said:

@nassergrant19:

The SC isn't canon

Lol its amazing how they be ignoring Word of God on the ambiguous suicide scene but using Snyder Cut feats b/c the canon feats for the scout ship suck

Hypocrisy at its finest lol

MikeMageo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By MikeMageo
@rajjarsalt said:
@mikemageo said:
@supergirlwin180 said:

@nassergrant19:

The SC isn't canon

Has Doomsday ever even melted the ship?

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supergirlwin180 said:

Jokes on you, let's assume Doomsday overpowered Superman with a punch that was at fast as sound, that means Superman's body was moving a small fraction of the speed of sound

I wouldn't be calling any MCU character fodder in combat speed after seeing Batman dance around Doomsday

There are low feats for everyone. Like Ikaris being held down by building level Deviants... or how Nick Fury somehow reacted faster then CM's Photon Blasts.... or Thor getting rocked by a human punch... It is a movie after all, its filmed to be entertaining...

Really we should throw out the low and high end feats for any LA character and go with the middle ground for discussions. Right now were stuck in a endless battle of "High end my character and low end your character so I win". Not productive at all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt said:
@mikemageo said:
@supergirlwin180 said:

@nassergrant19:

The SC isn't canon

I mentioned SC for the discussion? SC doesn’t need to be canon, i mentioned that HV was 3.5 million kelvin in ZSJL, lol, cool it. Also lol at Nasser jumping in, go respond to my other tags while you’re at it 😑

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19 said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@mikemageo said:
@supergirlwin180 said:

@nassergrant19:

The SC isn't canon

I mentioned SC for the discussion? SC doesn’t need to be canon, i mentioned that HV was 3.5 million kelvin in ZSJL, lol, cool it. Also lol at Nasser jumping in, go respond to my other tags while you’re at it 😑

Huh? What are you referring to?🤔

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt said:
@supergirlwin180 said:

There are low feats for everyone. Like Ikaris being held down by building level Deviants... or how Nick Fury somehow reacted faster then CM's Photon Blasts.... or Thor getting rocked by a human punch... It is a movie after all, its filmed to be entertaining...

Really we should throw out the low and high end feats for any LA character and go with the middle ground for discussions. Right now were stuck in a endless battle of "High end my character and low end your character so I win". Not productive at all.

Except you literally went on a crusade to lowball MCU high-tiers like Ikaris…

And judging from your recent posts I’m gonna assume you’ve done it to Thor and CM as well.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@supergirlwin180 said:

Except you literally went on a crusade to lowball MCU high-tiers like Ikaris…

And judging from your recent posts I’m gonna assume you’ve done it to Thor and CM as well.

I never said I wasn't guilty of it too. I usually do it in response to some crazy highball MCU post though.

Example: Guy saying Thanos no-sells Tsar Bomb, when he gets knocked around by street tiers and a tiny explosive on his back knocks him down and makes him grunt in pain.

I only said that because the guy said he no sells it. I don't think Thanos is street tier, but if your going to use the high end feats exclusively, I am going to point out the low ones too.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus:

I only said that because the guy said he no sells it. I don't think Thanos is street tier, but if your going to use the high end feats exclusively, I am going to point out the low ones too.

Oh ok, I guess that’s fair.

cupofreality1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This happens when ikaris tries to “blitz” doomsday.

No Caption Provided
EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: ikaris spends most of the movie playing along and acting to stall time. Then when he stops playing about he gets his best feats, it’s almost like there’s a reason why…

OT doomsday gets blitzed at FTL speeds into the sun

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By rajjarsalt
@cupofreality1 said:

This happens when ikaris tries to “blitz” doomsday.

No Caption Provided

Doomsday is not powerful enough to do that to Ikaris. His best strength feat is like glass busting a building, whereas Ikaris's best bullrush is sufficient to displace clouds on a country-sized scale with air pressure alone

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ikaris could probably BFR him, given how fast he flew to the sun

PostManTellEm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how the same people keep saying that Ikaris Stomps like everyone agrees with them, but it's literally a different person every time saying doomsday wins. Seems like one side is overcompensating you only need to say who you think wins once lol. Or maybe not I'm just talkin stuff, either way doomsday stomps Ikarus showed not a single strength feat comparable to Superman's I don't know where he's getting all of his hype from🤦🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️👑

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably doomsday

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@happylife1996 said:

@rjr: There's never logic when it comes to MCU fans, only pure bias.

It's like there's a personal revenge between them and the DCEU

^ You just read my thoughts. Logic and MCU is an oxymoron. Clever and logic using MCU fanboy is oxymoron, same as fragrant skunk or freezing fire

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Where did all this mcu bias even come from

Ikaris is my favorite eternal i hate doomsday but doomsday beats every eternal.